The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Updates on BustArtist's grOw series. (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15985)

Metatron 07-26-2010 01:12 PM

Re: Updates on BustArtist's grOw series.

Not the best but as always very good. I am defiantly looking forward to the next installment.

BustArtist 07-28-2010 03:12 AM

Malhavoc: Take care of your debt first! It'll still be here. :) Patience, young one.

Metatron: Glad you liked it. Next issue is more BE focused (along with some other expansion as well!). Hard to keep topping the last, but I try.

DrPaine 07-28-2010 06:30 AM

Im excited too BA. Your work is incredible. I own every piece of work you have done so I look forward to the next!

JacketJoe 07-28-2010 06:17 PM

First time buyer, I thought it was alright. Much better than bestory club at least.

Sithlord4885 07-28-2010 06:26 PM

I have bought every one of your pieces so far and each time a new one is released, it is like finding a hidden, tucked away present on Christmas and then it being one of the best presents you've ever received. Bravo as always good sir.

Nixemus 07-31-2010 12:03 PM

Fan-bloody-tastic as always BustArtist. I swear, you could single-handedly bankrupt me :P

BustArtist 09-28-2010 07:52 PM

grOw/cOmic#4, issue 3 Now Available!

2 Attachment(s)
grOw/cOmic #4, "grOwing Desires". Issue 3, "Don't be shy over spilled milk."
Category: Breast Expansion (big, huge, wow); lactation; ass/hip expansion; PE
18 color pages, plus 2 covers, plus 3 textless versions of the best pages in the Appendix.

Having narrowly escaped two growing girls that evening, Jon barely made it back to his girlfriend's dorm room when he ran into a third ? MaryBeth. This time, the dorm-mate's breasts were growing, her ass and hips were filling out, and her breasts had started to give milk.

His previous two run-ins with the expanding women tested the limits of his forbearance against the mysterious, preternatural lust that was overtaking everyone. But his resistance was finally shattered by this third encounter. And Jon was determined to milk the situation for all its worth.

shampoohat 09-28-2010 08:45 PM

bought it! ive been refreshing your main page over and over since yesterday. i love your stuff. i cant wait for the next issue!

Roy 09-29-2010 09:33 AM

I was in the refresh-refresh-refresh boat too, then lo and behold, it was there!

Cheers BustArtist!

Expansionist 09-29-2010 10:09 AM

The Butt Expansion was the highlight for me. That was fantastic, as brief as it was! ^_^

This issue wasn't my favourite, but that's due to personal preference. I don't think anything will top the second installment with the GTS Growth, that was incredible. Aside from the last issue maybe, if the tags are anything to go by. ;)

I'd love to see you do some of these processes with individuals who are more fully clothed. Obviously another personal preference, but I'd love to see how you handle Butt Expansion and/or GTS with a woman clad in jeans or other trousers.

Still, really love this grOw series and cannot wait for the FMG. ^^

coleman 09-29-2010 11:06 AM

Ya me to want to see the giantess fmg to I hop you really pack on the muscle on the girl

shampoohat 09-29-2010 03:45 PM

ive been waiting for the fmg issue ever since it was announced. cant wait to see where the story is going. amazing stuff as usual.