The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Updates on BustArtist's grOw series. (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15985)

BustArtist 02-06-2009 12:33 PM

Updates on BustArtist's grOw series.

2 Attachment(s)
After a small technical delay (if you've been reading my blog), the next issue of "An Inconvenient Growth" has been released!

grOw/cOmic#3: "An Inconvenient Growth"
Issue 4: "Thank you. Please come again."

16 color pages, plus 2 covers.

It was do or die now. After a short, intimate exchange, Julie’s enormous breasts started to go into another growth spurt — this one stronger than the rest. On top of that, it was now becoming apparent that the two new friends were quickly running out of room in their exitless prison.

Julie’s and Tyler’s heart rates were now quickening, not just from a deep kiss or by the pressing of warm bodies against each other, but also from the fear of being trapped and crushed. It was a dizzying mixture of desire and distress, of prurience and panic.

Anxiety peaked as their minds questioned whether they would they be able to get out of the elevator in time, because something was telling them that the growth Julie was experiencing was not going to end anytime soon.

Category: Breast Expansion (chemical: wow); (sexual situations)

Go to: www.bustartist.com

(P.S.- watch for the surprise at the end!)

The preview image attached below is a "Process Forum only" preview. Enjoy!

Sutibaru 02-06-2009 02:04 PM

Re: Issue#4 of BustArtist's grOw/cOmic#3, RELEASED!

I am starting to think of instead of making a brand new thread each issue, keep these in one thread.

BustArtist 02-06-2009 03:02 PM

Re: Issue#4 of BustArtist's grOw/cOmic#3, RELEASED!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sutibaru (Post 261656)
I am starting to think of instead of making a brand new thread each issue, keep these in one thread.

Every Forum is different. If you would like me to, I can do that. I can start now, if there is a way to edit the title of the post so that future updates can be placed here without any confusion.

Sutibaru 02-06-2009 07:22 PM

Re: Issues of BustArtist's grOw/cOmic RELEASED!

How about that as a title?

malhavoc 02-06-2009 07:26 PM

Hurray for magical mod powers!

And in regards to the comic, I'll be buying that as soon as the bill collectors go die in a fire. -___-

Nixemus 02-06-2009 08:32 PM

I can't download it! I can only view it in the browser... I click on the link, and it goes straight to the comic, an option to download doesn't even come up?

Can someone help me?

n01 02-06-2009 08:44 PM

Quote:

I can't download it! I can only view it in the browser... I click on the link, and it goes straight to the comic, an option to download doesn't even come up?

Can someone help me?
Right click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or similar.

Bustartist,
Another great installment, thanks for producing all of this great content for the community. I'm very excited by the suprise at the end as well as the hint at the next comic. (:
n01 in particular.

Nixemus 02-06-2009 08:52 PM

No, its a javascript link, it only has the option to bookmark or view properties.

wolfman-al 02-06-2009 09:44 PM

I like it!
Its boobylicious

Roy 02-06-2009 11:27 PM

Woot! *scurries off to purchase*

Congartis 02-06-2009 11:32 PM

Follow the preview link, right-click the picture, then save the picture.

BustArtist 02-07-2009 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nixemus (Post 261809)

Can someone help me?

Nixemus: You may have a browser that shows PDFs in the browser window (like Mac's Safari). Here are the commands on the Mac, and they should work if you have another browser/platform:
1) Command-Shift-S (Save As) (Mac): this will allow you the save the PDF to your hard drive.
2) OR, press F8 (Mac) to bring up the Tool Bar that is hidden, and choose the Disk icon.
3) OR, use a browser that does not show the PDF in the window (like Firefox).

Email me at help@bustartist.com if you have more problems, or need me to reset your download limits.

Nixemus 02-07-2009 07:22 AM

Thanks, that worked! Sorry about that, I just have so little experience working with pdf :S

Incidentally, the comic is amazing! Definitely your best yet, and very excited about Part 5!

Phoenix the II 02-07-2009 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BustArtist (Post 261882)
Nixemus: You may have a browser that shows PDFs in the browser window (like Mac's Safari). Here are the commands on the Mac, and they should work if you have another browser/platform:
1) Command-Shift-S (Save As) (Mac): this will allow you the save the PDF to your hard drive.
2) OR, press F8 (Mac) to bring up the Tool Bar that is hidden, and choose the Disk icon.
3) OR, use a browser that does not show the PDF in the window (like Firefox).

Email me at help@bustartist.com if you have more problems, or need me to reset your download limits.

If a page shows the PDF in the window... (And yes even Firefox has PDF plugins to allow viewing of the PDF in a Firefox window...)

Just use the menu 'File' -> 'Save page as...'

BustArtist 05-04-2009 12:36 PM

grOw/cOmic#3, issue 5 Released! (04 May 2009)

2 Attachment(s)
(Again) After a small technical delay (if you've been reading my blog), the next issue of "An Inconvenient Growth" has been released!

grOw/cOmic#3: "An Inconvenient Growth"
Issue 5 (Epilogue): "We hoped you enjoyed your stay!"

18 color pages, plus 2 covers.

After a night of tears and sweat, and of fear and passion, Julie and Tyler were relaxing in Tyler's apartment. With nothing else to do, a week before the AugMentCo company was allowed to start the reversal process, and a pair of unheard-of-sized boobs, what else was there to do? Why, enjoy them, of course!

At 18 pages, this issue is 2-pages longer than the previous in the series.

Category: Breast Expansion (chemical: wow); (strong sexual situations--MF)

Go to: www.bustartist.com

(P.S.- I am also having a store-wide sale at my website right now for the next week! 14%, 33%, 40% and 50% off!)

The preview image attached below is a "Process Forum only" preview. Enjoy!

Roy 05-05-2009 10:07 AM

Re: Updates on BustArtist's grOw series.

As always another welcome installment. Bought, read, happy =)

Thanks BA!

BustArtist 05-06-2009 06:46 AM

Thanks, Roy! Glad you enjoyed it! This issue took a hell of a lot more time than the past few, but that was due to a combination of factors, both "RL" and "BE".

Tyrael 05-06-2009 07:15 PM

Mmm, loved it! I think Inconvenient Growth is my favorite series of yours yet! Normally I'm hesitant about paying money, but your work is simply of such an amazing caliber above and beyond anyone else on the web that it's money well spent.

Metatron 05-07-2009 10:44 AM

Bust Once I get the return on some of the books I bought this semester I am buying that comic

BustArtist 06-09-2009 08:06 AM

NEW grOw/stOry (#10-Voodoo Boob-boo) Released!

2 Attachment(s)
The newest grOw/stories (the old E.L. Publication's BE stories known as "Tremendous Tit Tales") are now available at BustArtist.com!

#10 - "Voodoo Boob-boo" : (Breast Expansion (big/huge/wow - magic; Buttons popping; sex[ff] )
Written by Crystal Canyon. Edited and enhanced by BustArtist and Juliekat
Caitlin was an attractive 18-year-old preparing for her first year of college. One of the prettiest girls in her class, she had a lovely face, legs that went on forever, and was curvy in all the right places. But in what seemd to be a cruel jest of nature, she was also rather flat-chested. But when she can't afford a boob job, she reluctantly resorts to witchcraft at the hands of a ditzy young woman. After a resounding successful procedure, Caitlin is horrified that her boobs suddenly start to grow bigger... and bigger... and BIGGER.

13 pieces of brand new, full-color BustArtist artwork, the best quality to-date, enhance the story to its full potential! ALSO, the original 8 LoSarro black and white drawings are included in the Appendix!

Attached below are some previews, including a sneak preview only available here at the Process Forum.

Enjoy!

BustArtist
blog: bustartist.blogspot.com
free gallery: BEArchive

wolfman-al 06-09-2009 02:35 PM

Very good one!

DevonCory 06-09-2009 06:16 PM

Not much time to post...
It's awesome. Thanks BA. Cheers.

BustArtist 06-11-2009 08:54 AM

Thanks, wolfman-al and DevonCory. I'm glad you liked this one! It's been quite a while since the last stOry came out, and I am glad to get back into them. More coming in the future. I am working on the next one with a BE writer in order to make it better — from simple polish to full sectional rewrites — and I am very happy with the progress so far. Stay tuned!

striker 06-11-2009 07:17 PM

ah, I love these things

well done again!

BustArtist 08-14-2009 02:03 PM

NEW grOw/stOry (#11-The B.E. InsTITute) Released!

2 Attachment(s)
Except for a few small posts here and there, I know it's been a while since I posted. I've just been getting my ass kicked by life in general and by work. Luckily, a health scare (click that, or read more here) has turned up good!

The newest grOw/story (the old E.L. Publication's BE stories known as "Tremendous Tit Tales") is now available at BustArtist.com!

#11 - "The B.E. InsTITute" : (Breast Expansion (big/huge/wow - science; Lactation; nipple expansion; Buttons popping; sex[mf] )
Written by Michael Peterson and Mr. B.
After returning from a long business trip, Craig is pounced on by his wife who persuades him to come with her to The B.E. Institute, a medical clinic specializing in breast enlargement. An avid boobman, Craig is quickly and easily enticed to go along for a "consult". However, once he arrives, the consultation with the three gorgeous doctors seems more for HIM than his wife. The powers of boob persuasion are displayed to their FULLest, as triad of busty physicians "demonstrate" the breast enlargement results that his wife could achieve - right in front of him!

This rewritten version of the original E.L. Publication's "Big Boob Clinic" fully expands on the seductive powers of persuasion of growing boobs on a breastman in this newly crafted version that is 68% longer than the original! Well-known BE author Mr. B. has enhanced the story to new heights that will seduce you as much as its main character.

13 pieces of brand new, full-color BustArtist artwork! ALSO, the original, unaltered story "Big Boob Clinic" with the 8 black and white drawings by Vince Delay are included in the Appendix!

Attached below are some previews, including a sneak preview only available here at the Process Forum.

Enjoy!

BustArtist

TehDewd 08-14-2009 03:43 PM

Awesome. I love your work BA.

HinduSpartan 08-14-2009 04:51 PM

now THATS a story i could get into haha :D

modst 08-15-2009 07:05 AM

The second picture reminds me of something. Is this the one where several women with huge breasts circle the guy and start to lactate in front of him?

BustArtist 08-15-2009 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by modst (Post 359407)
The second picture reminds me of something. Is this the one where several women with huge breasts circle the guy and start to lactate in front of him?

modst: in the original verison, which is included in the Appendix, there is a scene like that. The grOw/stOry version, however, has been 80% rewritten.

TehDewed, HinduSpartan: thanks guys! Glad you like it!

modst 08-19-2009 08:08 PM

Where is the Appendix? Also do you know where the guy lives? According to the address on his website, I happen to live one town near where E.L. Publications once was.

BustArtist 08-20-2009 04:17 AM

The Appendix, as in most books and shown in the Table of Contents, is at the back of the book. In this release, it runs from page 66 to 99.

Dave 08-20-2009 05:18 PM

Can you pay using paypal?

BustArtist 08-21-2009 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 362626)
Can you pay using paypal?

Yes! :)

BustArtist 12-04-2009 05:16 PM

NEW grOw/stOry (#12-BEaver Lake Summer Camp) Released!

2 Attachment(s)
Wow... I totally did not expect this to be ready today, but the new owners at my Hosting company must be trying to impress its clients.

The newest grOw/story (the old E.L. Publication's BE stories known as "Tremendous Tit Tales") is now available at BustArtist.com!

#12 - "BEaver Lake Summer Camp"
(Breast Expansion (big/huge/wow - mystery); buttons popping; tight spaces; wet t-shirts )

Written Mr. B.

Darryl was the only male counselor left at the end of the season at Beaver Lake Summer Camp. Now that the kids were gone, it was time for the counselors to clean up and have their end-of-season "personal" time together. But things start to get a little odd starting at the camp fire that night. Tanya, a busty counselor who has eyes for Darryl, tells the group of three females and one male of the "Curse of the White Mountains" that caused her boobs to get so big - a story that she tells everyone who asks her about her large bustline. Though the night ends in raucous laughter at the so-called "curse", her fellow counselors, and even Tanya herself, wonder if the curse is actually real. You see, all the women's counselors boobs are suddenly starting to grow. And grow. And GROW.

This fully rewritten version of the original E.L. Publication's "BOOOooob Camp" completely re-imagines the original story. Well-known BE-author Mr. B has created a whole new scenario for the sole male character who is surrounded by women whose boobs are growing wildly! All that is the same from the original are the names of two characters, a camp setting, and a campfire story.

This stOry features:
? the longest grOw/stOry released! -- twice as long as the average stOry!
? the original story and artwork are included in the index, you will be getting TWO FULL STORIES in one book!
? 16 newly created BustArtist illustrations which are the best quality to date -- which is 3 more than average, and includes 2 full-page spreads!
? the images are saved in the highest compression quality, as well as 50% more resolution!

151-page PDF ebook, with 16 NEW color illustrations by me! Also contains both the original story by Gene Erik, as well as the original 8 black-and-white line drawings by LoSarro from the former E.L. Publications print version. You get 2 different stories in 1 book!

With this edition, the new grOw/stOry Collection (stories #10-12) is also released!

Attached below are some previews.

Enjoy!

BustArtist

caignozzio 12-04-2009 06:51 PM

Just go the newest Grow and it's the best ever. Best art, best story....everything. I don't know if he can top this one, but I can't wait to see BustArtist try.

Roy 12-05-2009 01:52 AM

Well i've gotten a lot of BA's stuff, and only good stuff so far. Getting it now.

BustArtist 12-05-2009 11:18 AM

caognozzio: thanks! Mr B and I worked hard on this one.
Roy: Thanks! Glad you've like everything so far! :D

spongebathe83 12-05-2009 11:24 AM

i used to go to place called Beaver Lake in New York state, heh

Choupper 12-05-2009 12:59 PM

I have read the last one of the camp, and... FALL I LOVE, i think is the best one!! it have been my favoutrite with oldmam recipe and boobdoo :D but that one is amazing!!

BustArtist 03-30-2010 05:01 PM

2 Attachment(s)
The newest grOw/cOmic is now available at www.bustartist.com!

grOw/cOmic #4, "grOwing Desires". Issue 1, "The best-laid plans often go awry."
Category: Breast Expansion (big—very huge); PE
18 color pages, plus 2 covers

Jon was visiting his girlfriend at college and attended a party that was being thrown by his sweetheart, Lynn, and her 2 roommates. The reason for the party, however, was unknown to him.

Secretly, Lynn was marking the occasion of the first time she and Jon would sleep together. Wanting to "blow his mind", Lynn seeks help from her roommate, Claudine. However, a surprising turn-of-events throws everyone's plans into disarray.

Now, stuck in the locked-down dorm, Jon is confronted by another female student, who's breasts — for some unknown reason — are growing larger by the minute!

Due to removed file size limits by my Host, this released is the highest-resolution and highest quality artwork to-date!

BustArtist

Deso 03-30-2010 05:05 PM

Yeah some PE again. I love that. Totally gonna buy this, but I only got 4? right now. :(

SadShadow 03-30-2010 06:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by BustArtist (Post 464704)
The newest grOw/cOmic is now available at www.bustartist.com!

grOw/cOmic #4, "grOwing Desires". Issue 1, "The best-laid plans often go awry."
Category: Breast Expansion (big?very huge); PE
18 color pages, plus 2 covers

Jon was visiting his girlfriend at college and attended a party that was being thrown by his sweetheart, Lynn, and her 2 roommates. The reason for the party, however, was unknown to him.

Secretly, Lynn was marking the occasion of the first time she and Jon would sleep together. Wanting to "blow his mind", Lynn seeks help from her roommate, Claudine. However, a surprising turn-of-events throws everyone's plans into disarray.

Now, stuck in the locked-down dorm, Jon is confronted by another female student, who's breasts ? for some unknown reason ? are growing larger by the minute!

Due to removed file size limits by my Host, this released is the highest-resolution and highest quality artwork to-date!

BustArtist

In that second pic you have attached I see that meme. You know the one of the 4 guys at a gaming convention.

Phoenix the II 03-30-2010 10:25 PM

The quality of the images resolution is like: O_O WOW

It stays even sharp on my 1920x1200 screen at full screen.
The crap quality over at giantess club can't be compared to this...

(I can't zoom/fit width/full screen on GTS club pdf's, because else I won't be able to read it because it gets so blurry)

striker 03-31-2010 07:45 AM

Bought it. Read it. Enjoyed it.

Great stuff as always BA! I'll be waiting for the next one!

Nixemus 03-31-2010 11:04 AM

I seem to be unlucky when it comes to downloading these. Everytime it fails.

Nevertheless, when I do get it, I'm sure I'll love it!

yepIC 03-31-2010 09:16 PM

I've been meaning to check out BustArtist's pay stuff for a while now... perhaps with a new series starting it's a good time, no?

Also, slightly related question... what's up with BA's bearchive page? The "wishful thinking" seems to not be entirely hosted anymore (stops at page 21, instead of 30-something) and the page is erroneously the same as the "Bursting Out" comic page.

BustArtist 04-01-2010 03:43 PM

@ SadShadow: I see the similarity in the photo you show; however, I am unfamiliar with it. Is this something well known?

@ Phoenix: same resolution here. I am glad I was able to up the res. So much was lost compared to what I put in when the resolution was lower.

@ striker: thanks!!!

@ Nixemus: glad we were able to work it out! :)

@ yepIC: hmm... I will have to look into the BEA Gallery and see what's up. Thanks for letting me know!

Roy 04-02-2010 02:07 AM

That was great, but now comes the worst part; waiting for the next chapter! Can't wait!

BustArtist 07-21-2010 11:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
grOw/cOmic#4: "grOwing Desires"
Issue 2: "The bigger they are, the harder they ball."

18 color pages, plus 2 covers, plus an Appendix with 2 of the best pages as test-less, image-only pages.

Continuing where he just "escaped" from the growing boobage of Kara, Jon tried to return to the dorm room of his girlfriend, Lynn. However, he is confronted by a dormmate of her's, Jeanette, who just found out what happened to giant-boobed Kara. However, she seems more interested in what changes have occurred to Jon, and will beg, plead, grow and even force him to share it with her. Includes 2 bonus pages in the Appendix that are text-less, images-only reproductions of the best 2 pages.

Category: Breast Expansion (unknown: big, huge); PE; tall/miniGTS/mesoGTS

Go to: BustArtist.com

More previews can be seen at my Blog or my DevArt Gallery.

SinisterTwin 07-21-2010 04:36 PM

Bought and looking forward to downloading!

Roy 07-21-2010 04:45 PM

Got it! Hooray the wait is over!

It's as fantastic as the first chapter. I was checking out the previews on your blog and anticipating this like no tomorrow.

Thanks for your hard work and congrats for the great result!

Beno 07-21-2010 09:05 PM

Did something happen to your blog? I keep getting sent to a bible site

BustArtist 07-22-2010 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beno (Post 511770)
Did something happen to your blog? I keep getting sent to a bible site

Sorry about that, Beno. Typo in my URL. (Though WHY it would go THERE, I have NO idea!) It is fixed now.

@Roy, SinisterTwin: Thanks!! Hope you enjoy it!

malee 07-22-2010 08:54 AM

can you please explain me the way to download it please:?

BustArtist 07-22-2010 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malee (Post 511879)
can you please explain me the way to download it please:?

The issue can be purchased at www.bustartist.com.
? Purchase with PayPal or CC.
? you receive an email with download link and "download key"

Litch 07-23-2010 08:17 AM

Very nice work, have bought, high quality, will enjoy!

G@ 07-24-2010 09:47 AM

Wow... What a nice spam.

They're is like what... 4 ? Maybe even more threads annoucing the release...

mega_pxl 07-25-2010 04:03 AM

Very nice art, i can truly see that your drawing skills are growing too,and fast!Keep on i'll always buy your products!

BustArtist 07-26-2010 05:13 AM

@Litch: Thanks! Glad you liked it!

@mega_pxl: Appreciate it! I am always trying to make strives in the drawing and coloring.

@G@?l: Hmm, not sure what you are talking about. This is the only "Announcement" post. I also have a post referencing this in the GTS forum that is there to give an example of a GTS-specific page, since this issue has both BE and GTS. But that's it.

malhavoc 07-26-2010 08:53 AM

Oooooooh man. I want this soooo badly. I curse my debt so furiously right now. Give me like two weeks and I'll throw money at you. In the meantime, no spoilers folks!