The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8781)

Grungepunk 09-22-2009 12:13 AM

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

What happened to Monomonkey? I thought he was gonna post those translations for the Milda7 comic?
________
Bondage Cams

Mazoku 09-22-2009 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rose (Post 379586)
Of course, butterfly tattoos really ramp up the slutty factor.

Yes she definitely needs some minions. Though her hairstyle is rather like the Asteroid Senshi.

And they are lead by Nehellenia, who is the dark mirror image of Queen Serenity (at least in the manga) Could have Nehellenia be the source of corruption.

Hmm... maybe have her start with the Outers first, as a warmup

There can never be too much sailor senshi corruption. :) If you were really thinking of making a project of it, good luck.

Quote:

Originally Posted by omglawlz (Post 382816)
A rather random Emma Watson 'shop that I just did. Her smiles are freakin evil to begin with (see pic 4).

Update:
More edits

Nice, I like what you did with the eyes, and the evil smirk is cute too. :)

Ilparazzo 09-22-2009 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grungepunk (Post 383606)
What happened to Monomonkey? I thought he was gonna post those translations for the Milda7 comic?

Eh, he could have numerous other things to do. People should be happy his even doing this.

rick404 09-22-2009 08:10 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Detatched (Post 358801)
Has the amateur Metroidvania/Castleroid game Nightmare Sphere been mentioned yet? I don't really have images I can post, but I will say that this game does have a soul corrupting system, in which as Relm (the heroine) kills demons or gets raped by them, her soul becomes polluted, which at its maximum, traps her in a state where any humans she comes across she'll kill if her attacks hit them, plus it gives her the ability to rape downed humans (awkward but nice way to restore health :D).

Just wanted to add my own 2 cents here...

Fun game. Very fun game. Stayed up till 3am playing this game, played up to 60% of it in one sitting...and this is not a small game. It may even be on par with the size of Super Metroid. The variety of moves are great, by the end of the game you hardly touch the ground with all the space jumps, wall bounces, and air combo juggles.

Lots of interesting stuff. As mentioned, if a monster (or you) down an NPC they will rape it and heal, the NPC if drained long enough is then converted into a monster males (raped by succubi, faeries, and female warriors) become zombies. Unfortunately the females NPC's don't get converted they only give birth to chest bursters.

The Good End/Bad End twist in the end of the game will have you think twice between the moral good path and the evil slaughter everyone path. The actions you take also influence which final boss you fight.

It has a couple of fun pop references most notably Metroid though there is a nod to Aliens and Predator as well.

Attached are some pixiv numbers of the heroine Relm being a little wicked.

Animeking194 09-22-2009 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rick404 (Post 383685)
Just wanted to add my own 2 cents here...

Fun game. Very fun game. Stayed up till 3am playing this game, played up to 60% of it in one sitting...and this is not a small game. It may even be on par with the size of Super Metroid. The variety of moves are great, by the end of the game you hardly touch the ground with all the space jumps, wall bounces, and air combo juggles.

Lots of interesting stuff. As mentioned, if a monster (or you) down an NPC they will rape it and heal, the NPC if drained long enough is then converted into a monster males (raped by succubi, faeries, and female warriors) become zombies. Unfortunately the females NPC's don't get converted they only give birth to chest bursters.

The Good End/Bad End twist in the end of the game will have you think twice between the moral good path and the evil slaughter everyone path. The actions you take also influence which final boss you fight.

It has a couple of fun pop references most notably Metroid though there is a nod to Aliens and Predator as well.

Attached are some pixiv numbers of the heroine Relm being a little wicked.

Sounds like a really fun game!
Is there anywhere it can be downloaded?

Sarasa 09-22-2009 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Animeking194 (Post 383699)
Sounds like a really fun game!
Is there anywhere it can be downloaded?

Page to download the "Data" and the "exe" of the game

http://page.freett.com/mickmanx/NS/

And this is the page of the creator ;)

http://mickmanx.blog71.fc2.com/

monomonkey 09-22-2009 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grungepunk (Post 383606)

I only got one reply from someone that they wanted to see how much I've done so far, so I figured I'd just keep working on it and release the whole thing at once.

The first few pages are easy, since the images have no text (which I'm also translating, by the way, and the writer's handwriting is TERRIBLE) and there's very little text in the margins. Then he starts using two and three images each page. Every page uses Absolute Positioning (coding that I hate) and I have to work around some annoying JP code.

The pages aren't really in numerical order, but I've done up to what is called "Page 204". Again, I can post what I've done in a Zip of .htm documents, or I can slog through it eventually and post the whole thing. It's up to you.

Detatched 09-22-2009 02:12 PM

20 Attachment(s)
Alright, I got around to a new image sequence. This time, we have the Phoenix Knight pursuing a bandit sniper on a subway, but is defeated by her. It's another TG-before-brainwashing, but it still has that lighthearted evil-making process at the end.

transformative 09-22-2009 02:16 PM

u... r... a... corruption... GOD!!!

Rose 09-22-2009 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mazoku (Post 383617)
There can never be too much sailor senshi corruption. :) If you were really thinking of making a project of it, good luck.

Indeed.

Here's some Dark Merc pics.

Dark Merc1

Dark Merc 2

For the fic found The Return
Whole bunch of demonic corruption too.

Edit: Fixed link. Thanks

Grungepunk 09-22-2009 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monomonkey (Post 383749)
I only got one reply from someone that they wanted to see how much I've done so far, so I figured I'd just keep working on it and release the whole thing at once.

The first few pages are easy, since the images have no text (which I'm also translating, by the way, and the writer's handwriting is TERRIBLE) and there's very little text in the margins. Then he starts using two and three images each page. Every page uses Absolute Positioning (coding that I hate) and I have to work around some annoying JP code.

The pages aren't really in numerical order, but I've done up to what is called "Page 204". Again, I can post what I've done in a Zip of .htm documents, or I can slog through it eventually and post the whole thing. It's up to you.

Yikes I didn't know it would be that much trouble. I know I really appriciate you going through the trouble of doing all that work and want to thank you for it. As better as it would be to wait for it all to be released at once I really really want to see what you have so far.
________
BBW VIDS

Detatched 09-22-2009 06:25 PM

13 Attachment(s)
Decided to do a second sequence since I had the time. This is the same protagonist as the last one (for all intents and purposes, consider this character my personal image); I'll likely be doing a whole bunch of sequences having him fail in heroics, then get sexified and corrupted. This time, it's against snowgirls.