The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8781)

SdazVarence 12-20-2008 08:07 AM

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmason (Post 247087)
I second the motion. The women are definitely 101% hotter in evil mode (especially in anime/manga).

Well lts look at the facts? They usualy wear skimpier more revealing outfits, they're generally taller and more statuesque then the female lead, bigger bust, better outfits and usualy accessories like a whipe or something....

Downside? Well usualy some evil Ladies tend to sport that damned laugh.

silva352 12-20-2008 08:24 AM

if i had the money id commision someone to draw my oc. she starts out as a sweet blonde character but later she gets possessed and her brother (nother oc) seals it inside her similar to naruto but it fails and she becomes a demon. on another note in one of the recent fairly oddparents episode timmy wishes up a girlfriend for the chin but then when he didnt go back to action he wished her to be evil. nice little scene and outfit change.

SdazVarence 12-20-2008 09:50 AM

You know. I always had weird ideas about posession angles where a Guy's spirit posesses a girl's body and the perverted horniness of the spirit causes a mental change as well as physical. You know the typical guy stuff we like like big breasts and what not

SkyFox 12-20-2008 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xanderfox (Post 245415)
Those scans certainly are interesting. I have Issue 7 of Excalibur vol.1 which includes more process, such as a living mannequin swapping bodies with Phoenix, and the Goblin Princess turning Shadowcat into demon feline (reusing the same line used when she was tfed in the Magick series) and Goblin Princess turning back into Meggan after being stabbed by Magick's Soul Sword (that Shadowcat had for reasons she'd didn't even know).

Seems very interesting, do you know where we can download/view it please?

Xanderfox 12-20-2008 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkyFox (Post 247144)

Sorry dunno of any scans of it and don't have a working scanner myself..

cemex 12-20-2008 03:33 PM

Hey, listen, it looks like dinaranger vol 2 is coming out soon. Given that, is there anyone here that wants to buy a copy. If so, could you please send me a message, I want to have a talk to you

easton 12-20-2008 06:29 PM

New Previews of Dina Ranger Vol 2

http://mcxes-seres.kir.jp/macxes/doujin/dainaranger.htm
http://mcxes-seres.kir.jp/macxes/dou...naranger02.htm

Mazoku 12-20-2008 07:31 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SkyFox (Post 247144)

From issue 7 of Excalibur. Two of the transformations are teases though. The demonic wall doesn't get to finish the job on Phoenix before she gets away and falls victim to another kind of transformation. And Shadowcat's conversion is incomplete and over in one page.
Chris Claremont did a lot of evil conversions of characters in his comics on the 80s. Unfortunately like most comic book transformations they rarely lasted very long. Another example of Claremonts work, from the New Mutants Special Edition, Magma, turned into an evil fairy by dark elves.

And a weird mass evil conversion from the Japanese tv show, Uchuu Keji Shaider. It has a... Christmassy theme, you could say. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL-u7...B7ECA&index=21

Xanderfox 12-20-2008 09:22 PM

Well I mainly pointed it out for the fact the issue has some process. Phoenix's transformation wasn't EC, as those scans show that change she escaped. The Inferno mini-series had lots of strange things in it, but then it did concern the X-men trying to stop demons from taking over the world. For the X-Men the 80's and early 90's really produced some messed up stuff, it was likely the most confusing and reality bending time for the characters. Of course Excalibur is probably one of the strangest X-Books there is, with the team reality hopping regularly. Where it not for the retooling of the Exiles into "reality police" it might of been THE weirdest.

rb9 12-20-2008 09:45 PM

Oh GAWD. That Japanese clip was ... scarring... dear... no... must... revert... time.

So, I have this feeling that like Macxe's previous works, we pretty much know EXACTLY what will happen in Dinaranger 2. And I know that when I read it, and get to the end, I'm going to think, DAMNIT, only one of the girls got ensnared, I was totally expecting that, now I want to see all of them and a cool scene with them and that villainess girl at the beginning where it's all hot and dirty.

But NOOOOO. I'll have to wait issue by issue.

It still doesn't stop me from anticipating this like no tomorrow. I'm hoping to toss some dollars their way this time. I know through Cemex and Saha this will be in English soon (you guys rule). However as stated on this thread before we out to support him so he actually thinks there's hope in the English market.

Detatched 12-20-2008 09:50 PM

Crap, someone beat me to a Dinaranger preview?

I HAVE BEEN SHAMED!!!

rb9 12-20-2008 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detatched (Post 247320)
Crap, someone beat me to a Dinaranger preview?

I HAVE BEEN SHAMED!!!

I take back my previous sentiments. Apparently it's going to be 54 pages. HOLY MOLEY.