The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transgender Process (M2F / F2M) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   New video by Surdoy (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42506)

Scorch 08-14-2017 03:09 AM

New video by Surdoy

Sudroy, the creator of The Scottish girl has just released a new free animation on TGcomics, and I must say it's impressive. I like it slightly less then the Scottish girl, which is odd because this video is even better. Guess I have a thing for redheads or something.

https://tgcomics.com/tgc/videos/soda-tg/

Enjoy.

Dookie_Mercury 08-14-2017 09:16 AM

Re: New video by Surdoy

I saw this on their Patreon some time ago. It's pretty good, just didn't care for the changed face.

transformative 08-14-2017 10:01 PM

that has to be one of the most detailed videos I've seen in a LONG time!

foebits 08-17-2017 02:53 AM

Too bad it's behind yet ANOTHER account wall. It's far too annoying having to make a new account for just about every other post these days (not just from here) that I at least am done bothering. Any chance you could upload it to youtube or here? If not I'll wait for it to get pirated or something.

Immortal1982 08-17-2017 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foebits (Post 797457)
Too bad it's behind yet ANOTHER account wall. It's far too annoying having to make a new account for just about every other post these days (not just from here) that I at least am done bothering. Any chance you could upload it to youtube or here? If not I'll wait for it to get pirated or something.

Its free. It takes less time to register than it took for you to make that post.

Vengeance1701 08-17-2017 03:11 PM

I have an e-mail account set up to register for sites like this and others. It's pretty standard.

foebits 08-19-2017 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Immortal1982 (Post 797458)
Its free. It takes less time to register than it took for you to make that post.

You completely missed the point. I don't care if it doesn't take much time; there's no need or reason for pretty much ANY of these sites to require memberships and I'm just simply done entertaining them. I'm not passing my info out anymore and if that means I miss out then so be it. 99% of it is less than mediocre a best anyway making the whole process a complete waste of time. I'm not ragging on artists or whatever, that's just the reality of it.

Recently I've begun trying to make my own content anyway and my time is MUCH better spent on those failed attempts so far.

Chiaroscuros 08-19-2017 03:55 AM

You be you man. That's an odd argument to miss out on otherwise free content. And you support piracy?

Right...

jariah 08-19-2017 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foebits (Post 797520)
You completely missed the point. I don't care if it doesn't take much time; there's no need or reason for pretty much ANY of these sites to require memberships and I'm just simply done entertaining them. I'm not passing my info out anymore and if that means I miss out then so be it. 99% of it is less than mediocre a best anyway making the whole process a complete waste of time. I'm not ragging on artists or whatever, that's just the reality of it.

Recently I've begun trying to make my own content anyway and my time is MUCH better spent on those failed attempts so far.

Its ok, it doesn't take much time.

Dayn 08-19-2017 02:50 PM

.................Is it just me, or does the guy look like Robbie Rotten?

Kyril 08-20-2017 03:58 AM

Just a bit, aye. It's the nose and jawline, I'd say.

foebits 08-20-2017 06:12 AM

I mentioned I was attempting my own OC, so here's my latest one as my last post made me out to be a bit of an ass.

planetsauce

Just warning though, no TG, just BE here.