The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Sun, Surf, Shrunk - Shrink Fan Comics (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44246)

Valeyard Vince 07-01-2018 06:55 AM

Sun, Surf, Shrunk - Shrink Fan Comics

Summer Fun Shrinking - Sun, Surf, Shrunk is out now!

https://i.imgur.com/57nZI0O.jpg

A whole beach's worth of bikini-wearing ladies get shrunk to the size of dolls (and smaller) when a plan for revenge goes horribly awry in Shrink Fan's newest release: Sun, Surf, Shrunk!

https://i.imgur.com/Fq9ClQx.jpg https://i.imgur.com/7QzQNRv.jpg

Synopsis: It was looking like another beautiful day at the beach, until Penny and Jenna used a secret weapon on the bullying snob, Rachel: a drone mounted with an experimental shrinking device that quickly cuts the mean girl down to size. However, things don’t go exactly according to plan and soon the pair will need to explain why they’re suddenly the biggest at the beach!

Release date: July 1st, 2018
Written by: Rogue Scholar
Artwork by: Bokuman
Tags: Multiple SWs, slow shrink, doll-sized, micro

Issue Link: Sun, Surf, Shrunk

Download this comic and every other in our catalog with a single 1-month membership to ShrinkFan.com

ALSO: What did you think about Sun, Surf, Shrunk? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!

theangelofdeath1986 07-01-2018 02:33 PM

Re: Sun, Surf, Shrunk - Shrink Fan Comics

I really enjoyed this one. Lots of shrinking scenes and a great story too.

qzar9999 07-02-2018 10:45 AM

Thanks! Glad you liked it!

I'm always happy to see Bokuman illustrate something for us. If it's shrinking, so much the better. lol

Tiedefender 07-02-2018 01:08 PM

It's a fun comic and I like it. It's nice that it has a good amount of shrinking. I do like how it is full of large-breasted women. I do want to see Penny succeed. The art work is one of the best done so far in my opinion. Can't say much about the story without giving it away. But it has a nice flow and is an easy fun read.

Though there is only one downside. That being the shrinking device. Just seems like it would shrink more than just the person.

Captain Ash 07-02-2018 03:51 PM

This comics makes so many things right, I don’t know where to start?

Let’s begin with the characters.
All those characters are written so lively and feel so naturally and not cliché.
Of course there is this nerdy girl, but she is not anti-social or introverted at all.
She is just a normal cute woman with a fable for technology.
Every woman in this comic can be instantly recognized as a unique individual.

The drawing is fantastic. The artist did a great job on the women face expressions and perspectives.
What I really love are the shrink sequences, there are some really unique ones.

Now to the story:
I don’t like very much beach stories. They are basically the same and very cheesy.
Usually the surrounding doesn’t seem to take notice if a woman shrinks.
However, this one is different, shrinking does matter for the shrinkees and the giants.
The pace of the story is right, the shrinking sequences, the chaotic situations and the interactions never fell dull or overdone.

Summary:
This comic has so many fresh ideas, I won’t count them all so that I will not spoil the fun for you.
After reading it simply leaves the reader satisfied, and for a comic with a closed chapter it says a lot about it.
If you want to read a fun shrinking comic with lots of nudity, then this is the comic for you.

Greetings
Captain Ash

qzar9999 07-03-2018 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiedefender (Post 810831)
It's a fun comic and I like it. It's nice that it has a good amount of shrinking. I do like how it is full of large-breasted women. I do want to see Penny succeed. The art work is one of the best done so far in my opinion. Can't say much about the story without giving it away. But it has a nice flow and is an easy fun read.

Though there is only one downside. That being the shrinking device. Just seems like it would shrink more than just the person.

Bokuman does love the curvy girls. It's one of his best qualities. lol

Yeah, y'know, most *scientific* methods of shrinking really should shrink the clothes too.

...but that's not as fun. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Ash (Post 810837)
This comics makes so many things right, I don’t know where to start?

Let’s begin with the characters.
All those characters are written so lively and feel so naturally and not cliché.
Of course there is this nerdy girl, but she is not anti-social or introverted at all.
She is just a normal cute woman with a fable for technology.
Every woman in this comic can be instantly recognized as a unique individual.

The drawing is fantastic. The artist did a great job on the women face expressions and perspectives.
What I really love are the shrink sequences, there are some really unique ones.

Now to the story:
I don’t like very much beach stories. They are basically the same and very cheesy.
Usually the surrounding doesn’t seem to take notice if a woman shrinks.
However, this one is different, shrinking does matter for the shrinkees and the giants.
The pace of the story is right, the shrinking sequences, the chaotic situations and the interactions never fell dull or overdone.

Summary:
This comic has so many fresh ideas, I won’t count them all so that I will not spoil the fun for you.
After reading it simply leaves the reader satisfied, and for a comic with a closed chapter it says a lot about it.
If you want to read a fun shrinking comic with lots of nudity, then this is the comic for you.

Greetings
Captain Ash

Thanks, Ash! Glad you enjoyed it. :D