The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Updates on BustArtist's grOw series. (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15985)

Nixemus 09-29-2010 04:13 PM

Re: Updates on BustArtist's grOw series.

Love this, best one yet!

The Warlock 09-29-2010 05:21 PM

Fantastic as always, BA. :D

Aarondaretard 09-29-2010 09:44 PM

BA, are you planning on doing any more in the GTS department?

striker 09-29-2010 10:35 PM

Got it, and loved it as always. Keep up the great work!

mega_pxl 09-30-2010 06:18 AM

Great issue!good job!

Metatron 09-30-2010 08:45 AM

Loved it. I really liked the fact that you did do some butt expansion. Its an area that so few artist actually cover. It would be great if such expansions of larger proportion occurred in your comics in the future.... o_

stekelsen 10-04-2010 05:22 PM

sorry what is your b.e. comix of your avatar?? sorry for my english i'm italian-!!!! it's for mega pxl!!!

shampoohat 10-04-2010 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metatron (Post 533921)
Loved it. I really liked the fact that you did do some butt expansion. Its an area that so few artist actually cover. It would be great if such expansions of larger proportion occurred in your comics in the future.... o_

yeah i wish it got bigger as well.

apollo78 10-04-2010 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stekelsen (Post 535206)
sorry what is your b.e. comix of your avatar?? sorry for my english i'm italian-!!!! it's for mega pxl!!!

its from "Days of Random" on Expansion Mansion. Its a paysite so you may or may not find it floating on the net

BustArtist 10-05-2010 05:36 AM

Sorry for the delayed response, it's been a hell of a week...

shampoohat and Roy: Thanks for being persistent! ;D Means you're loyal fans.

slicer15201 and Metatron Noted. More in-clothes expansion. The butt expansion was... tricky. After reading so many comments beforehand, it is difficult, as always, to say when to end it, or go further, as tastes vary greatly. But I am glad you enjoyed it for what it was!

coleman and shampoohat: Thanks. There is FMG in the next issue. I am working on that now.

Nixemus, Warlock, striker, mega_pxl: Glad you guys liked the issue so much. I appreciate the support!

malhavoc 10-05-2010 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BustArtist (Post 535378)
coleman and shampoohat: Thanks. There is FMG in the next issue. I am working on that now.

OHGODSRSLY?! NEEDZ!! O_O

Necrobob 10-06-2010 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BustArtist (Post 535378)

Long time fan of your work. Very glad how you've managed to keep up a decent pace with giving us these delightful series without a decrease in quality. I'm certainly looking forward to see just how far you'll go with the FMG in this upcoming issue.

Keep up the good work that I enjoy supporting.