The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Tiger Transformation Video (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37834)

Matador 12-16-2014 02:30 PM

Tiger Transformation Video

Has anyone purchased the new "Tiger Tease" video at Taylor Made Clips? The Tiger effects appear very high quality, and it's only $10, but I have too many fetish things to buy right now and I would prefer a review before making the purchase right away.

http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site...rmadeclips.com

TF-Viewer 12-16-2014 03:15 PM

Re: Tiger Transformation Video

That girl in the preview looks super cute, both before and after the TF.

ZappoHisbane 12-16-2014 04:10 PM

I'd love to know if there's any nudity or sexual content in the video. The preview pic looks like it's all fully-clothed and PG13...

TF-Viewer 12-16-2014 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZappoHisbane (Post 741941)
I'd love to know if there's any nudity or sexual content in the video. The preview pic looks like it's all fully-clothed and PG13...

Oh it's super tame. There's no nudity or sexual content to speak of. There's some BE under a shirt, but nothing even suggestive happens. She's still cute though, but if you're looking for her to tear off all her clothes or orgasm during this you'd be very disappointed.

johnmichael 12-16-2014 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 741943)
Oh it's super tame. There's no nudity or sexual content to speak of. There's some BE under a shirt, but nothing even suggestive happens. She's still cute though, but if you're looking for her to tear off all her clothes or orgasm during this you'd be very disappointed.

-Yup- plus, there's no fangs or claws, not even contact lenses. Still enjoyable, though.

Oh, and they tease about other possible tfs with pills like "Snake oil", "Dog daze", "Milk maid", "Cat Nip" and "Gamma Bombz".

TF-Viewer 12-16-2014 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnmichael (Post 741945)
-Yup- plus, there's no fangs or claws, not even contact lenses. Still enjoyable, though.

Oh, and they tease about other possible tfs with pills like "Snake oil", "Dog daze", "Milk maid", "Cat Nip" and "Gamma Bombz".

Personally I'd love to see what they'd do for "Snake Oil" but that's a type of TF that I don't think could translate very well into a custom clip. I imagine the actress would end up wrapped in a green blanket or something, with face paint and plastic fangs by the finale. Nah, I think those were just there for atmosphere, like "this place has crazy shit going on in it all the time".

johnmichael 12-16-2014 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 741947)
Personally I'd love to see what they'd do for "Snake Oil" but that's a type of TF that I don't think could translate very well into a custom clip. I imagine the actress would end up wrapped in a green blanket or something, with face paint and plastic fangs by the finale. Nah, I think those were just there for atmosphere, like "this place has crazy shit going on in it all the time".

I guess you're right, but one can only dream.

Matador 12-16-2014 09:46 PM

Argh...I just couldn't wait. WestX had a favorable review on DA and I succumbed. I'm happy I did though. Sure, it could have been sexier and had a bit more stuff like the claws and contacts, but I found the bodypaint very intriguing and Katya is stellar in the clip. The tail and ear effects were not bad either.
I enjoyed her hissing and scent marking at the end of the clip as well. Maxgrowth admitted to "foreshadowing" possible future clips with those other bottles, but explained the clip was very expensive to shoot and it would depend on good sales to allow him to make more. Evidently the body paint took two hours to do, and that has to add up when you're probably paying the girl by the hour.
JohnMicheal is right, it was quite enjoyable. I give it an 8 out of 10.

mysteryman29 12-17-2014 05:49 AM

I bought the clip as well and thought it turned out great! The bodypaint looked beautiful and it was so nice to see them show it spread across her in stages. The tail and ear growth was also effectively done as you would expect from TMC.

It would be awesome to see them try out another clip using bodypaint at some point even though it was expensive and the painter is in high demand. But if they combined the bodypaint with other teeth/ear/tail and growth effects like Taylor uses, then they could have an amazing clip on their hands!

So for anyone on the fence, perhaps if you show your support for this one, we'll see more in the future!

leonard 12-17-2014 06:26 AM

I bought it and liked it. It could be labeled as E for Everyone though.

Anahki 12-17-2014 10:41 AM

Yep, as you said, there should be room for everyone, and I am glad that this variety happens. Anyway, I am one "hardcore TF" fan, I prefer more adult scenarios even when they don't depict any sexuality.

Conker 12-17-2014 02:32 PM

How do clips like this even get made? Is it a custom clip thing or is it just that request website? Or do they do it on their own?