The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   AP/AR (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   AR / AP Request Thread(Read First Post) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5076)

Sutibaru 01-10-2007 05:50 PM

AR / AP Request Thread(Read First Post)

I hope this thread will cure the problem of people making threads for requests and make the process forums a more friendly place. Within this thread you can make your requests but you MUST FOLLOW THE RULES.

1. Requests must deal with process material.

2. Requests should be as descriptive as possible in order to help.

3. Requests must be searched for before requested.

4. Fulfilled requests should be answered in links rather than attachments in order to save Lorekeep's webspace.
If the file is not on the forum at all (linked or attached) and is thought to be good enough, it may deserve a thread of it's own.

5. Requests should be kept to existing material.
Try not to request for process material that you do not know if exists or not such as "I am looking for process material of [insert character].

Lorekeep, if you have a problem with this, go ahead and delete these threads. I am sure you see what I am trying to do here.

TrunKated 01-25-2007 02:00 PM

Anyone heard of the Japanese Movie, "I Never Had a Flying Dream?" I don't know the nature of the AP or AR but there's supposed to be some.

RocMegamanX 03-09-2007 07:24 PM

Does anyone here have a non-animated AP chart to use as an example for making my own AP chart?

Preferably between 3 and 5 stages. Min. Age: 8 years old

TrunKated 03-09-2007 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RocMegamanX
Does anyone here have a non-animated AP chart to use as an example for making my own AP chart?

Preferably between 3 and 5 stages. Min. Age: 8 years old

Dang I know something like that was posted here somewhere. I think Suti found it within a really weird wacky gif, and then some others posted the chart it came from... Anyone which thread. I can't seem to find it.

PrBlahBlahtson 03-10-2007 08:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Well, I was going to point you to danbooru.donmai.us, but they're dead now. That was an unpleasant surprise. Instead I'll just upload it. I'm lazy.

Nom Anor 03-10-2007 10:05 AM

That's cute.

RocMegamanX 03-10-2007 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrBlahBlahtson
Well, I was going to point you to danbooru.donmai.us, but they're dead now. That was an unpleasant surprise. Instead I'll just upload it. I'm lazy.

That's more like AR...But maybe I can just reverse it on an IMG program...or something.

Shadow_Gamer 03-10-2007 05:52 PM

Hey i been looking for a sound file that is similare to the gts growing sound just that the volume has changed it was on the old yahoo ap group age magic but not any more , the like th file below.

PrBlahBlahtson 03-11-2007 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RocMegamanX
That's more like AR...But maybe I can just reverse it on an IMG program...or something.

It's meant to be read from right to left, like most age/bust/height charts that came off of Danbooru.

MidnightDragon 03-15-2007 04:46 PM

Something that I'd personally like to see is a "reverse magical girl". What I mean is, the vast majority of magical girls are preteen girls who transform into older teens.

I think it would be cool to see the opposite; a young woman who transforms into a preteen magical girl. With great power comes...the loss of adult status?

Shmendrick 03-15-2007 06:18 PM

Something I was wondering if anyone had a copy of was a Budweiser commercial that showed two men taking a busload of elderly women to a Fountain of Youth- many of them are showered with jets of Bud Light beer and youthened in a few dissolves and some off-camera. (Boo!) I never saw it again, but it was a long time ago, during the first run of Star Trek: TNG.

I don't think this is as good as the Kristal Beer commercial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHpSWExZ5SI&NR)
, but the Bud commercial was well before morphing so I just was hoping to see it again, like the Rachel Hunter Keystone commercial (AR/TG/Transform)... >.<

PrBlahBlahtson 03-15-2007 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MidnightDragon
Something that I'd personally like to see is a "reverse magical girl". What I mean is, the vast majority of magical girls are preteen girls who transform into older teens.

I think it would be cool to see the opposite; a young woman who transforms into a preteen magical girl. With great power comes...the loss of adult status?

I believe that something similar to that was mentioned. I gave up looking for it, but I think it was called "Because I'm A Goddess" or something like that. Anyway, I think it was whenever she used her powers, she'd go from developed to... not.

MidnightDragon 03-16-2007 06:30 AM

Sweet, maybe I'll have some luck finding that, thanks.

EDIT: Ok, I found it, a manga called "Because I'm the Goddess". It's not exactly what I was looking for, but it's amusing. In that manga, anytime the Goddess Pandora uses her powers, she temporarily goes from her fully developed adult form to that of a young girl until her powers are "recharged" (by a kiss, hehe).

Azeroth 03-20-2007 08:59 PM

MTV movie?

1 Attachment(s)
i found this on the good old site (dont remeber the name) of BE AR AP TG who was in the liste of link in the old process site , i have seem the picture below and since ( well i think ) that can be included to AR process material i would say if anybody know if there a completed video of it on the web to post the link

also in the corner of each picture i could read MTV.com if that hell anytbody i did i reacher on the site itself with what i thought was BZ with no result anybody have any clue?

LoganB 03-21-2007 11:56 AM

That's two different people. That would be the video for "Stacy's mom has got it going on"

Azeroth 03-21-2007 04:17 PM

i just chek youtube, google video , google , mtv.com .They have a lot of "Stacy's mom has got it going on" but none of the pictu i have post do you have any link?

LoganB 03-22-2007 02:40 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V_rXTp1yBU

At 1 minute

Akurei 03-22-2007 02:53 PM

I remember back on the old site there were quite a bit of works by the artist "Moi," and I was wondering if they were archived onto this site. Specifically, the gif done where a girl with brown hair in a purple dress regresses into a little girl.

tone 03-24-2007 03:48 PM

Peach AP?

I'v been searching for a while and I can't seem to find the Peach AP sequence, by AP Team. Anyone know where it is?

EchoWing 03-24-2007 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tone
I'v been searching for a while and I can't seem to find the Peach AP sequence, by AP Team. Anyone know where it is?

I have that among my back-ups, actually. I'll try to fish it out ASAP.

The Mutant Cookie 03-26-2007 02:01 AM

I'm not finding it on the boards, and I'm not willing to risk attaching it, so here's a link
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6A5FSP2U

Dawson 03-26-2007 11:20 AM

heres one i've been looking for awhile now. remember that show called The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest? there was an episode called The lost mummies of Inca or something like that. anyways there was a guy that made this gas, that when inhaled made a person get older until they became like a mummy, there was a red haired girl, i forget her name, that inhaled it and started to become older. can anyone point in the direction as to where i can maybe find it?

mecham 03-26-2007 11:45 PM

Yeah, I remember that episode. They had to hurry too, or else they would turn into dust, I think.

red_dragon2828 03-27-2007 05:42 PM

Hey there long time no post hehe. I am working on a princess peach AR and i am requesting the same thing. is there anyone outthere who will heed my plea

PrBlahBlahtson 03-27-2007 05:50 PM

Welcome back, Red Dragon. Sadly, you're posting in the wrong thread. If you're curious what this one is used for, read the first post. If you're asking for someone to do some work, post in the Art Request forum.

Bleach111 04-07-2007 06:55 PM

I cant seem to find any anime/manga old age ap sites can someone help?

TrunKated 04-07-2007 08:44 PM

Let me get this straight. You want to find a site that depicts people becoming old very fast? To each his own, but that's an odd fetish. I prefer watching a girl becoming a busty 25 year-old quickly. Oh, well, I'm sure there's something like that out there. Good look.

Oh, have you seen Howl's Moving Castle? Good movie with a young woman who is cursed and becomes an old lady. There are a few scenes where she seems to get younger again for a few moments again and then older again, back and forth. These later changes she doesn't notice and it's subtle.

Oh, and have you tried the visible time site?
http://www.geocities.com/visible_time/index.htm

Also check the ar archive's link page:
http://www.ararchive.com/component/o...,17/Itemid,18/

mecham 04-09-2007 10:30 PM

Did anybody ever read the book it was based on to figure out why she kept on doing that? I honestly felt, since I haven't, that it was all do to her gaining confidence, and thinking for herself, and falling in love.

mehappy 04-10-2007 04:51 AM

I personally still have no clue. In all the times she reverts, she feels a certain emotion, this being the only consistent part. But, sometime, even when feeling a huge emotion, nothing happens. So, I'm stumped. :P

theperv584 04-10-2007 07:12 AM

I saw a clip of belly growth for Life In A Day. How come no one has posted the AP scenes or make a collection of her spurts into a clip? The AP forumers would be eternally thankful if a kind soul would take up this honorable task. Especially if it includes her reactions.

Or pm me a torrent and i will rip out to post here. Thanks

Janus Steel 04-10-2007 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mecham
Did anybody ever read the book it was based on to figure out why she kept on doing that? I honestly felt, since I haven't, that it was all do to her gaining confidence, and thinking for herself, and falling in love.

I read the book, and you're right, the more confidence she had about her love the younger she became. The less confident she was about her love obviously the older she was.

TrunKated 04-10-2007 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theperv584
I saw a clip of belly growth for Life In A Day. How come no one has posted the AP scenes or make a collection of her spurts into a clip? The AP forumers would be eternally thankful if a kind soul would take up this honorable task. Especially if it includes her reactions.

Or pm me a torrent and i will rip out to post here. Thanks

Sounds interesting. Awaiting progress on that one... thx

Yak 04-11-2007 01:34 AM

This likely will only be up for the next day at most, but figured I'd pass it on. I don't know of image site rules for it since it does include drawn images of a young woman unclothed.

Edit: I guess that was against even 4chan's loose standards.

Edit 2: I guess instead, I'll ask what the rules for posting images are here.

PrBlahBlahtson 04-11-2007 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yak
This likely will only be up for the next day at most, but figured I'd pass it on. I don't know of image site rules for it since it does include drawn images of a young woman unclothed.

Edit: I guess that was against even 4chan's loose standards.

Edit 2: I guess instead, I'll ask what the rules for posting images are here.

4chan dislikes you cross-linking.

As far as posting here, make sure that there's actual process involved. That's a bit harder to accomplish in the AR/AP board, but you get the point. Make sure that it's going to appeal to most people and not gross everyone out, and do your best to make sure that it's not something that's already been posted. There's a search function for a reason. It's fairly lax, but if you're not sure, just troll for a day or two in various forums and you should get the idea.

Yak 04-11-2007 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrBlahBlahtson
4chan dislikes you cross-linking.

As far as posting here, make sure that there's actual process involved. That's a bit harder to accomplish in the AR/AP board, but you get the point. Make sure that it's going to appeal to most people and not gross everyone out, and do your best to make sure that it's not something that's already been posted. There's a search function for a reason. It's fairly lax, but if you're not sure, just troll for a day or two in various forums and you should get the idea.

Ah, sorry, I snipped where I described it when I removed the link. It wasn't so much a process as a fairly simple drawn slideshow of a young woman, showing her from ages 1 year to 30 years, showing every three or four years in between. A 4chan mod removed the thread that I linked to because it had her drawn so young naked, I think. I thought it was a very good reference in human anatomy but I can see why some would object.

If you think it wouldn't break the rules for this board, I could attach the picture here.

PrBlahBlahtson 04-11-2007 09:26 PM

I'm pretty sure we've seen the picture...
http://www.theprocess.cc/forum/showp...97&postcount=5
The one attached on the 5th post of this very thread?

Yak 04-12-2007 05:24 AM

Basically the same picture, yes. Well, I guess its a moot point then. Thanks. [re-lurks]

saiphex 05-05-2007 11:03 PM

yah, i really enjoy reading stories and especially interactive stories that involve a remote that can control a persons age. i do like there to be some tg in there, but the majority of what i like is the AR/AP portion. im relatively new to posting in request threads, so i hope i did this right.

PrBlahBlahtson 05-06-2007 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saiphex (Post 82337)
yah, i really enjoy reading stories and especially interactive stories that involve a remote that can control a persons age. i do like there to be some tg in there, but the majority of what i like is the AR/AP portion. im relatively new to posting in request threads, so i hope i did this right.

Wrong forum. Take it to the art request forum. As explained in the first post of the thread, which is the fairly obvious first one to read, this thread is for existing material only. You're asking someone to make you something.

Also, a piece of advice. If you're going to make that request, flesh it out more than that. The less work someone has to do, the more likely they are to do it.

saiphex 05-07-2007 06:20 PM

no what i mean is if anyone can point me out to some good sources of remote based ar/ap. ive already comed through about all of choose your own change, and ive seen several on writing.com as well as the be adventure

TrunKated 05-07-2007 09:13 PM

Look for Lori

Quote:

Originally Posted by saiphex (Post 82761)
no what i mean is if anyone can point me out to some good sources of remote based ar/ap. ive already comed through about all of choose your own change, and ive seen several on writing.com as well as the be adventure

Um.... Look for Lori's Amazing Ar adventures... and Lori's Continuing Ar Adventures....

ararchive.com

I think the main (new) site only has the first story (split into 2).

So look for Old Archive... Search for Lori's...

Good luck.

baby_ARF 05-18-2007 10:11 PM

I've always wanted to see a scene that follows this famous and great quality GIF. I'de like to see this girl go from the status she reaches at the end (9/10 years) to an even younger state, lets say 4/5 years.

http://www.ararchive.com/index.php?o...g2_itemId=8599

kooh 05-18-2007 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baby_ARF (Post 86354)
I've always wanted to see a scene that follows this famous and great quality GIF. I'de like to see this girl go from the status she reaches at the end (9/10 years) to an even younger state, lets say 4/5 years.

Dude, anymore AR you have, also, who did that avatar and where can i find more?

baby_ARF 05-20-2007 05:47 PM

Actually i found that avatar in "visible time" but it wasn't part of an specific collection. Tough i am not sure really.

The Mutant Cookie 06-01-2007 03:34 AM

I was going through the older pages in the board and I found a link to this:
http://web.archive.org/web/200312142...ekeep/APBoard/
Apparently, it is, or rather, was an archive of all of the Japanese AP/AR board's work. I've tried all of the links on the archive. Not many of them work. Does anybody still have those images on their hard drive?

Southerner 06-02-2007 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baby_ARF (Post 86354)

Yeah, I love that GIF too, a further AR would be nice. I wish there were more images like that out there.

flango 06-02-2007 03:47 PM

Is there an AP Archive like the AR Achive?

Dark Oni 06-02-2007 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saiphex (Post 82761)

"The Chronos Chronicles" by Nomdreserv, found here

http://home.att.net/~nomdreserv/Stories.html

"Test Run" by me.

http://home.att.net/~nomdreserv/Stories/test.html

TrunKated 06-02-2007 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Oni (Post 89287)
"The Chronos Chronicles" by Nomdreserv, found here

http://home.att.net/~nomdreserv/Stories.html

"Test Run" by me.

http://home.att.net/~nomdreserv/Stories/test.html

Great stuff. You guys need to write much more!

saiphex 06-04-2007 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mutant Cookie (Post 89024)
I was going through the older pages in the board and I found a link to this:
http://web.archive.org/web/200312142...ekeep/APBoard/
Apparently, it is, or rather, was an archive of all of the Japanese AP/AR board's work. I've tried all of the links on the archive. Not many of them work. Does anybody still have those images on their hard drive?

seconded

dude2005 06-18-2007 05:33 AM

Don't think I've seen this anywhere, but there's an age progression in the movie Warlock. I saw it many years ago and haven't been able to see it since.

Pietran 07-08-2007 01:15 AM

I haven't seen THIS comic sequence in a couple of months. Does anyone have images to this sequence where Princess Peach AP's. I believe it was done by the Japanese AP Team or something like that....

tone 07-08-2007 01:57 PM

Hunter S Creek

Does anyone know of a yahoo groups or some place else that Hunter S Creek's stories are posted. I remember reading a couple years ago, and I can't seem to find them anymore.

SBlitz370 07-08-2007 05:44 PM

On the old Process site, there used to be a section for two artists in the AR section. One was Mamekyu (I think thats what it was), and another artist. Im looking for the works by the latter. If anyone still has those pics on hand?

PrBlahBlahtson 07-08-2007 09:25 PM

Just out of curiousity, have you tried hitting Archive.org yet? Might get some results.

Pietran 07-11-2007 04:14 PM

I don't know the URL of lorekeeps old website

grevil 10-12-2007 11:25 PM

sounds intresting too

tgfanatic 10-20-2007 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrunKated (Post 74241)
Let me get this straight. You want to find a site that depicts people becoming old very fast? To each his own, but that's an odd fetish. I prefer watching a girl becoming a busty 25 year-old quickly. Oh, well, I'm sure there's something like that out there. Good look.

Oh, have you seen Howl's Moving Castle? Good movie with a young woman who is cursed and becomes an old lady. There are a few scenes where she seems to get younger again for a few moments again and then older again, back and forth. These later changes she doesn't notice and it's subtle.

Oh, and have you tried the visible time site?
http://www.geocities.com/visible_time/index.htm

Also check the ar archive's link page:
http://www.ararchive.com/component/o...,17/Itemid,18/

agreed. i only like whats in my age group

SBlitz370 10-21-2007 10:42 PM

Well, I remembered which pics that artist also put onto the old Process site.
It's these two here:
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...370/news01.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...370/news02.jpg
If anyone recognizes the artist and has the other pics, please let me know. Also, what was the url to the old Process site?

Klatuk4u 10-21-2007 11:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The artist is Mr. Mols. Here is most of his stuff. There is also a gif I will post later.