The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Inflation and Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Now Serving Body Expansion and Preggers (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4439)

Prophet Tenebrae 11-17-2006 03:08 PM

Now Serving Body Expansion and Preggers

Now, B2E/preggers has never been particularly my bag but my blog is now - somewhat - more equal opportunities since it became not a blog.

So, if you feel any inclination to do so, you can post B2E/preggers links over at FTF10. I just thought I should mention it, so that anyone that wanted to appeal to a wider audience than just the Process and such.

Anyway, there's no B2E/preggers stuff there at the moment but the categories exist, so if you ever feel the inclination - go ahead and post some stuff there.

wasurenai 11-17-2006 04:27 PM

This has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but I still feel "B2E" is a silly acronym.

>_>

Prophet Tenebrae 11-17-2006 06:29 PM

I assume it's because Breast Expansion got there first... but yes, it's one that doesn't make a great deal of sense... but then, one might argue that becoming sexually aroused at the prospect of a body rapidly expanding is rather silly too.

Naturally, that accusation can be levelled at most transformation fetishes, fetishes, human behaviours, humans and the universe in general.

But y'know - if there are any questions about FTF10 - you can ask those too.

wasurenai 11-17-2006 08:04 PM

There's a fundamental problem with our naming conventions, because damn near everything starts with B.

Breast, body, butt, belly, boobs, breakfast, burrito, basketweaving...

Mr. Gun Happy 11-18-2006 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasurenai
This has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but I still feel "B2E" is a silly acronym.

>_>

How does "B2E" symbolize Body Expansion? This is a question that's been bugging me for some time.

shadow 11-18-2006 07:14 AM

Yeah, wouldn't BDE make more sense?

Prophet Tenebrae 11-18-2006 09:55 AM

As I said - I think it's because it probably came along after BE was an established acronym and someone probably thought that instead of using a synonym for body, they'd just add a number... although, given the fact we don't have a B3E, B4E shows it's the exception rather than the rule.

That is - of course - a deduction based upon speculation.

Archangel-Dreadnought 11-18-2006 11:25 AM

Well, on could say that Belly, butt, and breast expansion on one girl is B3E.

Though, I never use B2E, I call it BI or WG (Body Inflation or Weight Gain, what else is there besides those two)

Prophet Tenebrae 11-18-2006 12:16 PM

I think the only really important thing about any of these shorthands is that basically, everyone can look at it and know what it means.

CattyN 11-18-2006 12:39 PM

I always thought that B2E was a play on H2O

Caine 11-20-2006 01:47 AM

Hey, if most of you are confused over this little bit, try to find some old pics of SketchVG, he made a poster for a site where they were all made for the names of the types of expansion.
I think it was established about... 10 years ago or so, maybe a bit less or more, but after the time the net was established. I've been in these communities being a lurker since 1997, and slowly came out in 99, understanding things. So its been around for a while.