The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   And Everything Else... (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Shrinking/PE or Gts/PE combination? (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31803)

thelurker 09-23-2012 07:22 PM

Shrinking/PE or Gts/PE combination?

Following this thread, I would like to ask the community if a Shrinking/PE or Gts/PE "crossover" has been done.

Basically, it seems to me that one of the problem with a couple involving a shrunken male and a normal-sized female, or a normal-sized male and a giantess, would be that the man will be, um, "inadequate". And I was thinking that one way to solve this problem would be to have the guy's genitals proportionally enlarged.

Has this been done?

Peace,
Lurker.

gostupid3175 09-23-2012 08:18 PM

Re: Shrinking/PE or Gts/PE combination?

So this stuff is pretty rare in my findings. Most giantess artists tend to leave the males inadequate to the situation. I think there are two primary artists that don't leave their big women hanging.

BustArtist:
He has many examples at his site. I highly recommend supporting him with cash. Specifically, you will want to look into his Grow Comics #2 and #4. Also look for some of his OLD comics. (One involving a genie, and one involving a growth ray gun.)

Miasma:
He has old stuff that he has made free and has posted in the BE forum with an epic example of this exact topic in the last year called "Large Attractions".

http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=24355

I'll dig more into what I might have buried. As a fan, I'd love to hear from others about their finds.

catfish27 09-23-2012 10:57 PM

If you're interested in text, the story "Happenings" by Insanity (link is to the author page on The Overflowing Bra) contains a Gts/PE transformation, among its many others.

Janus Steel 09-24-2012 03:51 AM

I actually have a story with something very similar.

Woman gets punished by guy who shrinks her while she's giving him head. Women gets pissed off and takes some potions to make her grow the next time they get intimate to make her a giant. She then finds out that he's been lying to her about his size and he's a giant as well.

If you're interested I can send you the chapters of the story. I'm still tinkering/puttering around with the book so I've never released the entire thing to the Process Site.

thelurker 09-24-2012 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gostupid3175 (Post 668283)
BustArtist

I'll look it up.

Quote:

"Large Attractions"

Nice!

Quote:

I'll dig more into what I might have buried. As a fan, I'd love to hear from others about their finds.

Thanks!

What would make my day is finding a photomanip on this theme.

Peace,
Lurker.

JBird 09-24-2012 09:28 PM

I'm sure if you look around this Addventure, you can find a few chapters featuring this topic of process. And if you want a more specific chapter, there's this one which features growth by stealing and PE: http://www.bearchive.com/~addventure...27/827997.html

Insanity 09-24-2012 10:44 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by catfish27 (Post 668304)
If you're interested in text, the story "Happenings" by Insanity (link is to the author page on The Overflowing Bra) contains a Gts/PE transformation, among its many others.

Hey, thanks for the shout-out! Incidentally, this is a theme I've worked with on numerous occasions. Why? Because it's one of my favorites! So I have more!

"Happenings" is a pretty old one of mine, as is "Paying the Price" (attached), so I don't consider them as good as my new stuff. I never really posted that one anywhere before. "Reality Trip" (also attached) is much newer, something I submitted to my FA account (Need to have an account there to see any of my other stuff. Various transformation themes). As such, "Reality Trip" also features a rabbit-anthro TF, FYI. Those two are the stories I've written that really *focus* on the PE/GTS theme.

Some of the other stories I've submitted to my FA account touch on the PE/GTS themes, but it's not a major focus. I tend to experiment with various types of expansion, growth, and transformation, all involving detailed descriptions of process and the characters' physical sensations. Lots to choose from.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBird (Post 668448)
I'm sure if you look around this Addventure, you can find a few chapters featuring this topic of process. And if you want a more specific chapter, there's this one which features growth by stealing and PE: http://www.bearchive.com/~addventure...27/827997.html

Oh hey, look at that! Coincidentally, a few years ago I also started writing under the alias "Jack Vigilante" at GiantessCity and the single story I had published at the BE Story Club, or "Jack V" as I sign on my BEAddventure episodes.

The "Mitch's BlueBerry" story tree is (in my opinion) my crowning achievement, based on the volume of episodes I've written for it and how its flourished with other authors in the eighteen months since I started it. There are a -large- number of giantess-centered episodes & storylines, which naturally led to some episodes introducing some PE in the mix, but I can't think of any specific threads where it lasted for more than a single episode. But I could be wrong. Waaaay too many episodes to remember all of them. One of these days I -definitely- plan on writing a series of episodes that is -all- about GTS/PE.

Let's see, um... anything else? I wrote a short little thing for GiantessCity a while back: "Play Time" (you'll need an account there to use that link). Mostly just growth but it does touch on the PE aspect at the end.

That's a lot of words I just wrote, but like I said, it's one of my favorite themes. (And hopefully those attachments work because I had to convert the file types to get them to upload.)

thelurker 09-26-2012 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Insanity (Post 668464)
"Happenings" is a pretty old one of mine, as is "Paying the Price" (attached), so I don't consider them as good as my new stuff.

I don't know, Insanity. I thought that "Paying the Price" was excellent (considering the limitations of the genre).

Thank you very much for posting it!

Peace,
Lurker.

lalilu 09-26-2012 09:34 PM

This is actually one of my all time favorite fetish genres. Related content is so hard to find.

catfish27 09-26-2012 10:18 PM

"Paying the Price" reminds me of an older story which shares some similarities: Five Percent.

Insanity 09-26-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catfish27 (Post 668795)
"Paying the Price" reminds me of an older story which shares some similarities: Five Percent.

Direct inspiration, not gonna lie. I read it once, was intrigued, forgot the title, and never saw it again so I could never cite is as an influence.

Janus Steel 09-27-2012 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catfish27 (Post 668795)

I agree, this is a good story.