The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transgender Process (M2F / F2M) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Geek to Female Drow (Offsite) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19165)

Jwargod 08-11-2009 12:04 PM

Geek to Female Drow (Offsite)

http://dragonfoxdemon.deviantart.com...me-1-132981020

Nice little sequence I got commissioned from the artist, planning on doing commissions every week.

Next up we're undecided on a guy (don't know what kind) into a female ninja (Think Mai or Kasumi), spy/little to imagination body suit woman (Taki, Christie from dread or alive, that damsel in Ninja Gaiden 2), or costume held together by straps and etc. (Ivy Valentine, Rachel from Ninja Gaiden). Basically all female video game stereotypes along the raunchy lines.

Bloodyred 08-11-2009 12:29 PM

Re: Geek to Female Drow

Great!

Well tell me when you make more and i'll post it on my site

TFGuy 08-11-2009 02:21 PM

It'd be cool to find someone to ink it (or do it yourself), but I liked it nonetheless. :)

Jwargod 08-11-2009 05:35 PM

I actually like sketches more then completely finished work. Makes it easier to make adjustments and you get to see all the little marks, erasures, notes, and etc. But yar I'm a commissioner not an artist :D

Nihtgenga 08-25-2009 04:38 PM

damn nice, that. How much did it cost, if you don't mind my asking?

Jwargod 08-26-2009 08:35 AM

$20.

Vengeance1701 08-26-2009 09:35 AM

I like it, definitely a different art style.

Wooey 08-26-2009 02:20 PM

I think it's wrong in some ways to post what you have paid for art because that doesn't necessarily do justice to artists if you do. It should be up to artists to post their own prices and not be contained because one person got it at one price.

Sorry didn't mean that to sound so critical but I'm a long standing silent member of the community, I have no particular talent for art myself but I have long watched and appreciated, and I have always been amazed at the talent and depth that most of the artists go to in this forum. I personally cannot afford to commission the works I would like to ( not because it is unaffordable pricing but due to circumstances) and it is a fantastic credit that you got a great piece of art at that cost. I commend you for sharing a good piece of art with others in the community and the fact that you paid and shared makes it better than those of is that haven't, I'm merely stating that be careful about saying what you have paid for art as the artist might have other ideas.

Nihtgenga 08-26-2009 02:29 PM

@Jwargod- Thanks mate.

@Wooey- You've got a point in a way, however it's easy for potential commissioners such as myself to get a rough idea of how much they'd be charged by finding out how much an item of similar size and quality to what they're after by asking.

Kalib 08-26-2009 02:30 PM

Commissioned art is owned by the person who paid for it, not the one who created it. The artist has no rights to the piece and actually can not even show it publicly without the clinet who paid for the piece's permission. An often over looked fact of creative ownership. You pay for it you own it.

edit: The client however can not claim they created the piece and in a public showing has to acredit the artist some where in print if I recall correctly.

Vengeance1701 08-26-2009 03:16 PM

Wooey...are you sure you're not just wooZy?

Because seriously, you bought it, you get to do whatever the hell you feel like with it as long as you say who did it.

_Hiro_ 08-26-2009 07:34 PM

Uhm... Kalib, Vengeance... Wooey was saying not to post Pricing, not the artwork.

And if the price was privately negotiated, I would tend to agree. If it's the same price as is publicly posted by the artist, then I would disagree.

Back to lurk mode!