The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   EduartBoudewijn's SW Updates (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39319)

EduartBoudewijn 09-28-2015 03:26 PM

EduartBoudewijn's SW Updates

1 Attachment(s)
Haven't drawn something shrinking-related in quite a while; but drew a request for it during tonight's stream; of the requester's OC shrunk down.

Twilight_Roxas 09-28-2015 06:04 PM

Re: EduartBoudewijn's SW Updates

great job

Captain Ash 09-29-2015 12:36 PM

I love the drawing.
Like it that you made the clothes transparent, so you can also see her feet.

Keep up the good work and so some more of them. ;)

Captain Ash

EduartBoudewijn 04-07-2016 06:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Alright; so my general SW content is fairly non-existant; it's been half a year since my last one. Here's a new one though; this one has Chris Anderson from FTPD shrinking down. I hope you'll like it.

OhZone 04-07-2016 06:34 PM

Love her expression. Thanks! :)

Captain Ash 04-12-2016 01:38 PM

Didn't know the series FTPD.
But thanks to this tiny lady I do. ;)

I like Anderson's face expression and her baggy clothes.

Captain Ash

EduartBoudewijn 07-05-2016 10:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a new shrinking pic I drew. Felt like doing one so I drew this picture of Kim Possible shrinking down after she has been hit by a raygun. I wanted to go with something different than the generic standing pose; so I drew her lying down, which was pretty interesting to draw. I hope you'll like it!

Prof_Sai 07-05-2016 10:06 AM

:)

TF-Viewer 07-05-2016 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EduartBoudewijn (Post 776222)
Here's a new shrinking pic I drew. Felt like doing one so I drew this picture of Kim Possible shrinking down after she has been hit by a raygun. I wanted to go with something different than the generic standing pose; so I drew her lying down, which was pretty interesting to draw. I hope you'll like it!

"Call me, beep me, if you wanna shrink me"

:D

EduartBoudewijn 07-10-2016 01:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey, if she can do anything, I'm sure she can shrink down a bunch =p

Did another shrinking pic today; though this one is a bit more of a post-tf. I drew this one as a gift for JitenshaSW. Been planning to do this one for a while, but had a bit of trouble actually getting down to do it. I hope you'll enjoy it.

OhZone 07-10-2016 02:53 PM

mm nice!

EduartBoudewijn 01-18-2017 03:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a new shrinking picture I drew for this week's weekly image. I felt like pushing myself a bit, so I added a bit of a background and I added Yuriko as a trigger to allow for a bit more storytelling in the picture besides just the shrinking. I also tried to allow for a bit more interesting composition than I generally go for, not totally sure if I pulled it off, but I tried my best.

So this pic is based on Red Alert 3; having that version of Tanya being shrunken down by Yuriko's psychic powers (from the same series). I really hated the casting of Jenny McCarthy as Tanya, I was quite the fan of Red Alert 2 and even though I really wanted to like it Red Alert 3 just felt like a huge kick in the nuts, having stripped out everything that was engaging in lieu of tons of fanservice and basicly nothing else. Anyway, the characters still can make for a funny transformation scene. I hope you all enjoy this one!