The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Viking Wolf on Netflix friday (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51306)

CocaMolar 01-29-2023 10:13 AM

Viking Wolf on Netflix friday

Just a heads up

lowes96 01-29-2023 10:32 AM

Re: Viking Wolf on Netflix friday

I know the wait is killing me.

TF-Viewer 01-30-2023 08:35 PM

Yup. Just a few days away.

TF-Viewer 02-02-2023 09:59 PM

I think we're down to just a few hours until release now. With my luck I'll fall asleep too early to watch it tonight, and wake up too late to check it out before work tomorrow too.

lowes96 02-03-2023 01:21 AM

HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT! I can’t believe this unreal

slayer1 02-03-2023 02:01 AM

Yeah man, waiting for two year and there literally was the whole TF scene in that preview review clip from last year I was hoping there would be more and that was edited but no.

TF-Viewer 02-03-2023 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowes96 (Post 856181)
HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT! I can’t believe this unreal

Sigh. Biggest letdown of a werewolf TF ever. Got so hyped for it too. Everything was shown in the trailers and previews, nothing more to it at all. Worst yet the interviews described a reverse transformation that never even made it into the movie. We were lead to believe it was a slow process up til the final big TF, but no, she just has hallucinations from survivor's guilt a few times and no physical changes until the night before the big change. Just, so fucking disappointed over this.. I think I might just hate werewolves now, yeah, this has killed my interest in any future female werewolf content for all time.

slayer1 02-03-2023 02:27 AM

Agreed, I can’t think of a bigger let down. Wtf, even we are used to it by now I still had hope for this movie.

TF-Viewer 02-03-2023 02:57 AM

I just cannot with this sub-genre anymore. I mean, why even bother giving a shit if a new werewolf movie is coming out ever? They're never any good. Why bother hoping that there's a female werewolf in it? They're the literal worst thing someone could try to make a movie about because they're never going to show anything.

Is possible to exchange one fetish for a different one? I'm done with werewolf stuff now, this movie ruined it for me.

wolffpc 02-03-2023 03:28 AM

We should all give the most support that we can to Rose Crowley. She seems to be the only one who understands what we’re really looking for.

trc071880 02-03-2023 05:19 AM

I’m honestly not disappointed but I kept my hopes really low..it pays to be that way. If only I could win the lotto, I got a script for a movie all ready..just need the money.

howlingfan 02-03-2023 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolffpc (Post 856186)
We should all give the most support that we can to Rose Crowley. She seems to be the only one who understands what we’re really looking for.

This. I heard she's going all out in the next year or so. She's going to start crowd funding so she can buy two different muscle suits, full werewolf hands and feet, latex, even servo motors for an animatronic wolf head. This is all in service of a big film project she's hoping to submit to short film festivals. The difference with Rose and seemingly every other female werewolf project out there is that Rose is actually one of us, in that she shares the same fetish and GETS IT. Also, it doesn't hurt that she's gorgeous. She really is our unicorn.