The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Inflation and Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Weight Gain - Daphne from Frasier (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12897)

Nixemus 07-26-2008 01:46 PM

Weight Gain - Daphne from Frasier

I've recently had this insatiable addiction to Frasier, possibly in an effort to make myself seem more intelligent to justify the lack of work I've been doing.

However, in this episode called Freudian Sleep, Frasier has some strange dreams and one of them includes Daphne, Frasier's Brother Niles' Wife, gaining some 'pregnancy pounds' that she can't seem to lose.

Again, I've checked and I haven't found any previous proof of it being posted here before.

Link is here at about 14.10 in.

Vejita00 07-26-2008 03:36 PM

Re: Weight Gain - Daphne from Frasier

I actually remember being fascinated with her whole "weight gain" on the show to hide her real life pregnancy. I always tried to find episodes that incorporated it. I remember hunting for this way back when, but I think its been around for quite some time since.
I can't recall it being posted here, but I also mostly lurk, but I know its been floating around the net quite a bit.

elmo 07-27-2008 10:25 AM

i dont realy watch fraiser that much cos i never realy watch t.v but that was a rarther interesting ep

Nixemus 07-27-2008 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vejita00 (Post 203172)
I actually remember being fascinated with her whole "weight gain" on the show to hide her real life pregnancy. I always tried to find episodes that incorporated it. I remember hunting for this way back when, but I think its been around for quite some time since.
I can't recall it being posted here, but I also mostly lurk, but I know its been floating around the net quite a bit.

I know what you mean. I also looked around for some of the episodes where Daphne couldn't fit into some dresses/clothes and Niles is completely oblivious, but I couldn't find it. This was much better though, in terms of humour.

the devil 07-28-2008 03:21 PM

Check-this-thread-its-fucking-tasty!

timberwolf69 07-28-2008 03:33 PM

yeah... i want those fraiser episodes *sigh* :(

Nixemus 07-28-2008 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timberwolf69 (Post 203859)
yeah... i want those fraiser episodes *sigh* :(

When you have some free time, check this out.

Not that I'm plugging the illegal posting of TV shows even from a link-based website, but look at season 8. Its just after Daphne and Niles get married and the anxiety and fear of rejection from Niles starts building up in Daphne.

I really know too much about this.