The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Do you want it to hurt? (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44005)

Jimbo 04-22-2018 05:29 PM

Do you want it to hurt?

Here's one for you guys.

As shown in a lot of Transformations some times it hurts a lot for someone to change shape and become something else while for others it comes as easy and painless as nothing.

Which way do you like it most?

Do you like it to feel good for them or do you love see them howling in pain till they well start howling like a animal. Is there a pose you like to see someone forced into the most?

Thoughts?

Yes more reseach for my black book.

lonewarrior 04-22-2018 05:39 PM

Re: Do you want it to hurt?

no i wouldn't want it to hurt. all i can think about now is what would happen on the first transformation and you had braces. now that would be pain.

Jimbo 04-22-2018 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonewarrior (Post 808652)
no i wouldn't want it to hurt. all i can think about now is what would happen on the first transformation and you had braces. now that would be pain.

Yes that would be a problem.

I remember a tf about a boy who turned into a rather small dog. But someone tried to put a collar on him thinking he was a stray. So if he did change back into a human wearing it he'd be choked to death.... not fun. :(

tghawk555 04-22-2018 07:35 PM

I know this is in the animal-based TF section, but I figured it can apply to a variety of TFs including TG.

Anyway, I chose "no pain" but I do acknowledge that some discomfort is something I've considered to be appealing before. Depends on my mood, I guess.

Amahain 04-22-2018 08:39 PM

Pain and pleasure, for me. The beginning of the TF should be painful, then as a mental shift occurs, the TFee begins to enjoy it.

~Circe~ 04-22-2018 08:43 PM

"For beginners there's some pain but don't let anything break your concentration."

CK01 04-23-2018 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amahain (Post 808657)
Pain and pleasure, for me. The beginning of the TF should be painful, then as a mental shift occurs, the TFee begins to enjoy it.

This. There is no way transformation on any meaningful scale would not be painful unless poof done magic. Towards the end becoming drunk on the sensations and the power of the change I definitely agree with, and that can be used as a reason why someone might consider further transformations.

SoylentOrange 04-23-2018 02:32 AM

I feel like this poll needs more options, because "Hurts the whole way through" or "Feels good the whole way through" only cover what I feel are a minority of all TFs. Odes it only hurt in the beginning, and then changes to feeling good once you're over the initial shock? Does it hurt most of the way and then feels good as it finishes, like a sense of relief everything's settling in? Or maybe it feels good in the beginning and then starts hurting once it goes from minor, cosmetic changes to the big skeleton-altering stuff?

All that said, I'm kind of surprised how close the poll is. If I'd voted differently it would have been 50/50 exactly.

TB Tabby 04-23-2018 04:44 AM

I don't like pain, torture, or abuse in my sexual fantasies in general. There's enough of that shit in the real world. I don't want more of it in my fantasies.

Anahki 04-23-2018 07:31 AM

As we see here, there is a large range of preferences. You can make it painful, or not. It is your story, your characters, your aninal TF and your universe, entirely yours.
From my point of view, if you want something realistic you should absolutely go for the pain option: have you ever had a small rib fissure? It hurts like hell when you breath, and it is not even a broken bone. Imagine that your inner guts, muscles and bones start resizing inside of you... yes, you can add endorphines and similar and imagine that along with the inner guts reformation your body excretes drugs to cope with the TF... but that could not supress the pain, only would prevent you from dismaying. A fantasy element is better accepted when it is surrounded by some degree of realistic stuff, otherwise, it would obviously look "unrealistic".

howlingfan 04-23-2018 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TB Tabby (Post 808672)
I don't like pain, torture, or abuse in my sexual fantasies in general. There's enough of that shit in the real world. I don't want more of it in my fantasies.

Ditto.

Jimbo 04-24-2018 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoylentOrange (Post 808668)

All that said, I'm kind of surprised how close the poll is. If I'd voted differently it would have been 50/50 exactly.

that's the civil war bit where you have to pick a side. ;) seems to be leveling out. most dont want it to hurt.

I'm more a fan the painful ones.