The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Inflation and Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Teen Titan Starfire WG (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11880)

calvin228 06-01-2008 08:50 AM

n

long john silver 06-01-2008 11:18 AM

Re: Teen Titan Starfire WG

May I be the first to say that was a complete and utter load of shit.

Pardon my lack of pirate-talk, but it's just that bad I have to state it off the bat as such.

wasurenai 06-01-2008 12:34 PM

Be warned, brutal honesty is a punishable offense here, cap'n.

Metatron 06-01-2008 02:37 PM

An interesting story if I may be frank I think you need to work on color consistency your character (starfire) seems to have her uniform break on page 3 and it turns to blue on page 4 but then at the top of page 5 for 3 panels it turns back to purple then back to blue.
Over all I'd give it a solid B+

humble.fool 06-01-2008 10:53 PM

I can't tell if it's all done in MS Paint, or if you drew this out by hand and then tried to color it in MS Paint; in the end, it's pretty poor as wank material.

TanukiCannon 06-02-2008 07:00 AM

Erm... Maybe you should start with a 5th grade spelling class.
Then check it's consistent, and also check for out of character moments (of which there were plenty) those can kind of ruin a story too.

It's just hard to take something seriously with words like "quitted".

Anurubius 06-02-2008 07:36 AM

..."eat-o-matic"
wow.

long john silver 06-02-2008 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasurenai (Post 178520)
Be warned, brutal honesty is a punishable offense here, cap'n.

It be lookin' like I be in the mob mentality fer this topic.

ProfessorMishap 06-02-2008 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by long john silver (Post 178795)
It be lookin' like I be in the mob mentality fer this topic.

If I'm not mistaken it was Lorekeep himself who said "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all." So let this be a warning to you Cap, watch what you say when reviewing art or you'll be walking the plank, ya get me?

long john silver 06-02-2008 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LinkG07 (Post 178827)
If I'm not mistaken it was Lorekeep himself who said "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all." So let this be a warning to you Cap, watch what you say when reviewing art or you'll be walking the plank, ya get me?

Aye, that might be true, but no one else be against sayin' this sorta thing fer this land-lubber's wares.

ProfessorMishap 06-02-2008 10:20 AM

Wrong way: Ugh, this is the worst art I've ever seen. It stinks!

Right way: Ehhh, you need a little more practice. If this is what you want to do, keep trying.

And besides, he said he did this comic a long time ago. Its not his current art style.

long john silver 06-02-2008 10:27 AM

If ye be goin' soft on this type, they be only goin' to perpetuait their current methods, and never progress.

Trust me, I be seein' it all over the place, there be this one guy who be drawin' the same damned circles in MSpaint fer more than ten years, and has the gull to say he be progressin' in his art style, with no viable evidence to prove it.