The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Growth (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   One Week at Wolf Lake NEW 5/31 (Growth, sex, other tags inside) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34664)

qzar9999 08-27-2013 12:52 AM

One Week at Wolf Lake NEW 5/31 (Growth, sex, other tags inside)

The following story will contain: Growth, sex (F/m, F/f, and masturbation), clothes bursting, miniGTS, GTS, some destruction, and some violence.

Guess who's decided to try his hand at a growth story, folks! The tags may seem a little ambitious but I assure you all that stuff will make an appearance. The shrinking women forums have been reading my stuff for years; I thought I'd see if I could come up with something good in my second-favorite process. ^_^

I actually am going to finish this story; I started it four years ago, thought I lost it in a computer crash, and recently rediscovered it along with my notes for what I wanted to include. I've already got more than half of it written, and I'm making myself work on it at least a little each day. I'm thinking posting it will help me remember that I need to finish what I started...

The idea for this was inspired by somebody who used to be around here but I think he got banned...but his memory lives on, stamped all over this little fictional mountain town.

Without further ado, please enjoy the first two sections of my tale. Bear in mind the growth doesn't begin until the next part...which is already written so I guarantee it's coming. :)

--------------------

ONE WEEK AT WOLF LAKE
PROLOGUE: SUNDAY DRIVER

The evening air hung cool and still over the two-lane blacktop, bordered on one side by a steep forested hill and on the other by a guardrail. The silence was suddenly broken by a rumbling engine followed immediately by loud rock music. The engine noise was coming from a semi truck hauling a gleaming steel tanker with the words “Talbot-Lucian Chemical” in large blue lettering on the side. The rock music was coming from the cab, where Al Gearman had it blaring. He always turned it up louder on this part of the route—it helped take his mind off the steep cliffside leading down into Wolf Lake reservoir just beyond the guardrail. It was akin to the way people whistled while walking past graveyards. Without the music, he'd dwell on the fact that even a minor error could send the big, awkward vehicle sliding through the thin barrier and into the deep, cold waters of the lake. He hated having to drive Lake View Road, but it was necessary due to the chemical plant's location. The only good thing was that he knew the road meant he was near the end of another run and he could look forward to some time off.

As he rounded a corner onto one of the most nerve-wracking stretches of road—the drop here was nearly vertical—he was startled to see a large fallen tree lying almost perfectly straight across the blacktop. Fortunately it was far enough ahead for him to bring the truck to a safe stop, but he realized that any help could be some time in coming. The road was used almost exclusively by those associated with the chemical plant, and on nights and weekends they only ran a skeleton crew, mostly to accept deliveries. On a Sunday evening, nobody would be coming this way. He had no cell phone reception up here, his radio had been on the fritz this entire run, and the plant wouldn't start looking for him for at least a few hours, since they were already expecting him to be late. Even then, he'd have to wait until some equipment had been brought out here to clear the tree. Unless...

The truck he was driving might be powerful enough to push the tree far enough to let him drive by. It wouldn't be a hazard to anyone else, and he could report it as soon as he got to T-L. He'd have to get out to have a look; he needed to know just how large it was and whether or not it was wedged into the guardrail. He shut off his engine and stepped out of the truck, walking over to the tree to check it out. He was suddenly struck by a sense that something was wrong, but he couldn't put his finger on what. Shrugging it off, he did a quick investigation of the tree and decided to chance giving it a push. As he headed back to the truck, he again felt a sense of wrongness. Then he saw what was bugging him.

The first thing he noticed was that the heavily forested hill to the left of the road was sporting a large gap that he didn't remember ever seeing before. It began shortly behind his truck and ended right at the fallen tree. He knew there was a logging operation in these woods, but he didn't think they were supposed to clear this close to the road. The other thing he noticed was the enormous log pile balanced precariously at the top of the steep hill. Al was a bit late in getting to this point, however. No sooner had he noticed the logs than a series of loud metallic snapping sounds accompanied the sudden breaking of the chains that held the stack in place. Almost in slow motion, he saw the logs begin to tumble down, heading straight for the truck—and him. For one brief moment he had the crazy idea to run back to the truck and get it out of the way, but he immediately realized there was no time. All he could do was sprint and hope to save himself from the avalanche. The toppling trunks collided with his truck just as he got to the rear axles. He heard the screeching of tortured metal as the tank was smashed inward and the truck was violently shoved against the guardrail, then through it as more trees pounded into the stricken vehicle. Glancing up the hill for just a moment, he thought he saw something behind where the stacked logs had been—and then he felt a brutal impact, and saw only darkness.

Far below, a pile of debris made up of splintered wood, shattered pieces of guardrail, chunks of asphalt, and dislodged stones was settling around the ruined truck. Knowing the dangerous nature of what would be transported in it, the tanker's builders had given much thought to safety and durability; its main tank was even subdivided into several smaller inner tanks. However, its designers hadn't anticipated a pounding like the one it had taken, and the steel had ruptured in places. A bluish ooze was seeping from a few of these tears where one of the inner subsections had also been breached. As the wreck slowly sank into the lake, the slime began to dissolve in the waters of the reservoir...

qzar9999 08-27-2013 12:52 AM

Re: Story: One Week at Wolf Lake (Growth, miniGTS, GTS, F/m, F/f, sex)

And the second part:

------------------------------

ONE WEEK AT WOLF LAKE
DAY ONE: BLUE MONDAY
CONTAMINATION: 15%

As the host prepared his announcement, the audience held its breath in rapt anticipation. Grinning, he opened the envelope and held the card in front of him.

“Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the million-dollar grand prize is...” He paused just a bit too long, in that irksome manner of hosts across the universe. “Carla Cole! Carla, come on up here and claim your prize!”

...beep...beep...beep...

An amazed and ecstatic Carla rose from her seat, for a moment too shocked to walk toward the stage. She recovered quickly, and, smiling from ear to ear, she proceeded through the cheering throng.

...beep...beep...beep...

Stepping up onto the stage, she grasped the microphone, still too stunned to speak. A stagehand moved toward her quickly, carrying one of those huge prop checks bearing her name and “ONE MILLION DOLLARS” in letters large enough to read from space.

...beep...beep...beep...

“I...wow. I just don't know what to say. I never dreamed that--”

...beep...beep...beep...

“I'm sorry, can anyone else hear that? It's kind of annoying, and--”

...beebeebeebeebeebeebeebeebeebeebeebee--

The irritating trilling of the alarm clock was abruptly cut off as she violently slammed the snooze button. Carla hated Mondays, which caused her bad habit of sleeping too late, which meant she was always in a rush Monday mornings, which contributed to her hatred of them. She was aware this was a self-sustaining problem, but that wasn't enough motivation to get out of bed and face the day any earlier. Twenty minutes and two snoozes later, she finally dragged herself out of bed and shuffled to the kitchen, her mind on her agenda while her hands made coffee on autopilot. Tonight was the monthly meeting of CHC, so she had to make sure she had the minutes from the last meeting together, as well as having a progress report and a topic list ready for this meeting. The usual queue of weekend injuries and illnesses would be piled up all day long in Dr. Matthews' office, so she wouldn't have time to go over them at work. That meant she was going to have to spend her lunch break, and probably what little free time she'd have this evening, making sure everything was in order.

She reflected, not for the first time, that being the secretary of Citizens for a Healthier Community could be a real pain. Of course, she did a better job of it than anyone else in the group likely would have, and if she hadn't volunteered for it, Vanessa probably would've “nominated” her. At least it was for a good cause, she told herself. Who knew what kind of toxic junk that chemical plant was producing? Somebody had to be a local watchdog; the EPA certainly wasn't doing enough. If the group had their way, of course, Talbot-Lucian would be forced to shut its doors and move somewhere else. Somewhere it wouldn't be so much of a local health concern. The Gobi Desert, for instance, or the dark side of the moon. For now, though, all they could do was protest, watch the company like a hawk, and hope. They encouraged everyone to buy bottled water, or at least purify their household water before drinking it. Not that many people in Wolf Lake took the advice, though. Carla knew she was one of the only residents who had a thorough (and expensive) whole-house filtration system, and she was the only person she'd seen around here bringing bottled water to a restaurant. Even Vanessa only filtered her drinking water instead of her entire home.

Grumbling to herself about the day ahead, she sat down at her table with the notebook she used for CHC meetings. A normal person would be reading the newspaper right now...

qzar9999 08-28-2013 12:52 AM

Next part. As a great man once said, "Into the darkness, so it begins..." :D

Across town, Vanessa Lewis had an unpleasant awakening of her own. This had less to do with what was ahead of her today and more to do with what was behind her over the weekend. Various muscles in her arms, legs, neck and back were screaming their complaints at her; she was in good shape, but she'd really done a lot of exercise the last few days. Her clerical position at Northwestern Resources didn't involve a lot of labor, and her regular workouts weren't nearly so stressful and never lasted more than an hour or so. She reminded herself that it had needed doing, and it was for a good cause; still, she knew she'd be sore for a few days. Thank God she'd had Jake to help her, or she never would've gotten it finished in time.

She glanced at him, still out like a light and snoring like a buzz saw on his side of the bed. It was amazing she managed to get any sleep at all with that racket. Then again, they'd both been so worn out they were lucky they'd made it to the bed. She sat up and habitually stretched—and was rewarded with another shooting pain in her back. She decided that what she needed was a nice hot shower with the massaging shower head. That might loosen up some of the knots she was feeling. If not, maybe she could get Jake to give her a back rub later. Stepping out of bed (and trying to ignore the twinges of pain in her legs), Vanessa shook out her long, dark tresses, pulled off the old t-shirt she'd borrowed from him, slid off her panties, and entered the bathroom. She was still a bit groggy, so she ran some cold water in the sink and splashed a double handful into her face. It jolted her awake, and she seemed to feel a bit better overall. Maybe being clearheaded could help her deal with the pain. She stretched again, experimentally; there was definitely less pain this time, though it still hurt like hell. She shrugged it off and turned on the shower.

Some time later, having used the massager all over her sore muscles until she could feel the hot water starting to go, she shut off the taps, got out, and dried off. She put on a bra, but when she tried to clasp it, something felt off. Her breasts were 34C, not huge by any means, but she felt like her bra was squeezing them a bit snugly. Then she pulled on her panties and had a similar problem.

“What the hell?” Vanessa said aloud. She pulled them off and checked the tag, just in case, but they were her size. She put them back on, but then the same thing happened with her jeans. “Hmm. I hope I'm not putting on weight.”

Jake's voice issued sleepily from the nearby bedroom. “Wha...? Som' wrong?”

“No, nothing, hon. Just thinking out loud,” she replied. She made a mental note to amp up her workouts for the next week or two—she'd worked hard for her trim physique and didn't want to start gaining pounds out of the blue. She was preoccupied with worry about putting on weight, so she didn't notice the cuffs of the jeans were a bit higher than they should've been.

Mr Wayne 08-29-2013 03:37 PM

QZAR999 is taking a stab at FG writing! *Runs and ducks behind a conveniently placed radiation-proof blast shield, all the while shaking from head to toe*

Just kidding QZ. B-) Seems interesting and well written so far. Should be curious to see what clothing shrinkage and destruction ensues in the near future. Just don't hesitate to add in plenty of instances where the clothes tighten, little by baffling little bit until the rippage begins.

qzar9999 08-29-2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Volfsbayne (Post 708431)
Just kidding QZ. B-) Seems interesting and well written so far. Should be curious to see what clothing shrinkage and destruction ensues in the near future. Just don't hesitate to add in plenty of instances where the clothes tighten, little by baffling little bit until the rippage begins.

Hey, first comment on this thread! Thanks, V, I was starting to wonder...

Glad you like it so far. Don't worry- there's gonna be plenty of fabric-related structural failures in this story. I know that first little bit of growth was just a tease, a morsel, but stick around for the main course. ^_^

This next bit doesn't have any growth in it, just some character stuff, but the one after that--Hmm? What was that? I thought I heard someone mention a volleyball team... :D

Carla was spending her lunch break at the small sidewalk cafe across from Dr. Matthews' office, nibbling on a sandwich while going over her notebook. She stopped and leaned her head back for a moment, removing her glasses and rubbing her eyes to ease the headache that had been building all day. Between these notes and the predictably busy workday, it was promising to be a nasty migraine before it was over.

“Problems, little lady?” said a deep male voice from behind her. She smiled for a moment, then put on her best annoyed expression and turned around to glare.

“Nothing you can help with, and who are you calling little lady, beanpole?” she remarked icily.

He looked down from his impressive height with an irritating grin and fixed his gray eyes on her green ones. “Well, you, obviously, short stuff. See anyone else around here who looks like an extra from The Wizard of Oz?”

She smirked. “I'm sure everyone looks like that from up there in the clouds, Gigantor.”

“Why don't you say that to my face? I'll get you a stepladder.”

“Will!” she gasped in exasperation.

He bent down to kiss her, then, still grinning, took the seat across from her. “Hey, babe. What's up?”

She glared at him again. “You've got your nerve, thinking I want to make small talk with you after you insult me like that.”

“You'd know all about small talk, wouldn't you?” he retorted, still wearing that same expression. She knew he meant it all in good fun, but sometimes it bothered her. He knew her height was a sensitive issue. She'd always been short, and had been picked on for it mercilessly throughout her childhood. It was even more of an issue with her now that she was dating him. She always thought they made an odd-looking couple—Will stood 6'4” and she was just barely 4'11”. She constantly worried that people were staring and whispering behind her back whenever they went out together. He always told her not to worry what everyone else thought, because what was important was that he loved her. It was one of the things she loved—and envied—most about him. He had a natural ability to genuinely not care what other people thought. The unfortunate flip side of this was that he could be lacking in the tact department, even sometimes hurting her feelings while thinking he was just making a joke.

He could also be very perceptive. Dropping the goofy grin, he turned serious. “What's bothering you, hon?”

She sighed. “Oh, nothing much. Just wondering if I shouldn't be getting paid for all this paperwork I'm having to do for CHC.”

“You're having to do that on your lunch break?” He frowned, then cocked an eyebrow. “Better make that overtime pay, then.”

“Well, it's my own fault, really. I had nearly a month to do this—it just kept getting put off. You know how I am sometimes,” she replied.

“Only sometimes?” He dodged the thrown ice cube that was her response.

Mr Wayne 08-29-2013 09:31 PM

*Rubs my hands together, this time with a comment more serious and anticipating than my first one above* ;)

Along for the ride as the location of Wolf's Lake should soon become the epicenter of growth and mayhem. B-)

qzar9999 08-30-2013 08:00 PM

^^ Heh. Mayhem. You wanna see mayhem? Wait 'til I get to the last day... :D

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Unless otherwise noted, all characters are 18+.

The shrill whistle echoed across the gymnasium, signaling the end of the practice. Ellen Summers looked at her team with satisfaction—they'd performed well today, and these recent extra practices seemed to be paying off in competition. The Wolf Lake Warriors had a game tomorrow night against the Lions from nearby White Mountain. The Lions were notorious for having some of the tallest players in the region, an edge which they never missed a chance to take advantage of, so the Warriors would need to be at the top of their game. White Mountain High served one of the area's largest towns as well as many outlying communities, so naturally they had the advantage of larger class sizes and more skilled players to choose from. Wolf Lake High, with a much lower population, didn't have the luxury of picking players based on their stature, and the few tall girls in the senior class who would actually be good at volleyball weren't interested. Coach Summers had a hard enough time keeping even ten girls on the roster, and she had to work with what was available. Which was not automatically a bad thing—if anything, the girls played harder than their contemporaries, as if striving to prove size wasn't everything. A prime example was Zara Milos, who had a lean build more suited to gymnastics (a program that Wolf Lake High didn't offer). Opponents often underestimated her, only to learn the hard way how much speed, power, and coordination she possessed. Not to mention her killer jump spike. Dynamite in a small package, indeed.

Still, Summers mused as she watched 5'1” Zara conversing with Susan Knox, who was only a few inches taller, sometimes she wished she had a squad of amazons like White Mountain did.

“Alright, ladies, good work today. Performance like that is what I want to see against the Lions tomorrow.” she said proudly. “Show me tomorrow what you did today and we'll send them packing. I want you to picture the victory in your mind. Visualize going home the winners. Imagine savoring your triumph.” She hesitated a moment before continuing. “In fact, hold on to those pleasant thoughts while you hit the showers, because unfortunately, the hot water isn't working.” The expected chorus of grumbles and groans met her announcement.

“Again?” cried Gabrielle Washington, the team captain. “How many times in one school year can this happen?”

Summers put her hands up defensively. “Look, girls, I'm sorry. It's beyond my control. Mr. Clark has assured me he's working hard to get it fixed as fast as possible.”

“Oh, good, middle of next week then,” Anna Garcia chimed in sarcastically. “And we'll probably have hot water for three, maybe even four hours before it breaks again.”

“Hey, be fair. Last time it was at least half a day,” Tiffany Mims said with a grin. “Besides, even if we had it, you'd hog it all anyway.”

“Okay, enough,” the coach interjected. “Just hit the showers already. You can stand here complaining until graduation and it won't do you any good.”

“Yeah,” Alyssa Warren called over her shoulder as the girls strolled toward the locker room. “Because it still won't be fixed by then.” The angry retort from Coach Summers was cut off by the locker room door slamming shut behind them. The girls continued muttering complaints about the school's idea of facilities maintenance while they stripped out of their uniforms, gathered their personal effects, and shuffled off to the showers. Their faint hope that somehow the problem had been fixed and the coach simply not informed was dashed the moment they stepped into the chilly water. The girls kept their showers as short as possible, eager to wrap up in towels and get dressed. Gabrielle was the first to finish, so she was the first to notice the next problem.

“What the hell?” she cried. “Is this school getting even cheaper?”

“That's not possible,” Susan called out. “Why? What's up, girl?”

“Oh, nothing much, except it looks like they're even trying to save money on the towels now. Look at this!” she said, gesturing to herself. The other girls instantly saw what she meant—their usual towels were large enough to cover them nearly from shoulders to knees, but the one wrapped around Gabrielle only stretched from breasts to thighs. As the rest of their showers concluded in the following minutes, they were dismayed to discover they all had the same smaller-than-normal towels. A quick search revealed that all the old ones seemed to have been replaced.

“This is just great,” groaned Denise Willis. “What's next? Are they gonna deflate the volleyballs to save on air?”

“Good thing we don't have to walk home in these, or we'd be arrested,” added Anna. Minutes later, this remark proved oddly prophetic, as the team found themselves struggling to squeeze into too-tight street clothes. Bras wouldn't clasp, panties were uncomfortably tight, and thighs, midriffs and cleavage could be seen everywhere.

“Alright, what's going on here?” said an annoyed Melissa Joiner as she futilely tried to button her jean shorts. “I'd say I must be putting on weight, but that can't explain all of us. And I don't think we all had sudden laundry shrinkage.” She fidgeted with the sleeves of her t-shirt, which were visibly too tight around her arms.

An angry expression crossed Gabrielle's features. “You don't think some practical joke-loving idiot came in here and did something to our stuff, do you? If so, I vote we find him and kick his ass.” She tried without success to cover more of her cocoa-colored skin with her tank top. She sat on the bench and reached for her shoes.

Megan Crane frowned. “I don't know, Gabby, that seems a little unlikely.”

“Well, if you have some other explanation, Meg, I'd love to hear it.” After a brief struggle with her sneakers, she growled in frustration. “Even the shoes! This is ridiculous! Whoever is responsible for this is gonna--”

PING! Gabrielle broke off and reflexively ducked as something bounced off of a nearby locker. She glared at Denise, whose expression went from shocked to sheepish. “It was an accident. I got my top buttoned, but as soon as I tried to breathe, one shot off.” Denise frowned down at herself. “Damn it. This was one of my favorites, too.”

After several more minutes of straining and cursing, the girls decided they were about as dressed as they could get. They were all grateful for the warm day outside, not only due to being more exposed to the elements, but also because most of them had given up on their constricting bras. Zara had been especially mystified; she barely even needed one to begin with being a 34A, but strangely she felt as if her breasts were actually larger rather than her bra being smaller. She shrugged it off and wrote it up as an overactive imagination and wishful thinking. The oddities continued throughout their various trips home—car seats needed adjusting, bikes felt unfamiliar, and things in general looked inexplicably different. To their further annoyance, as time passed, their clothes continued to tighten, and everything felt increasingly off-kilter.

If any of the girls considered the other obvious explanation for the circumstances, they unconsciously rejected it. Of course, soon enough the changes could no longer be ignored...

Mr Wayne 08-30-2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qzar9999 (Post 708583)
^^ Heh. Mayhem. You wanna see mayhem? Wait 'til I get to the last day... :D

Qzar9999,

Wait till the last day?!?! Awwwww... Do we have to wait that looong? :D
Another well written segment and some nice teasing build up to that mayhem just around the corners. Not to mention going from one girl tainted by the water supply to over a dozen more. More slender, unprepared victims, the better. Feel free to just keep writing week after week after week and let the action soar. ;)

*Follows the sexiest volleyball player home, while wearing my inviso-cloak, because I simply can't bear missing any of the tempting.. 'changes'*

qzar9999 08-30-2013 09:38 PM

Well, okay, there's going to be some mayhem before the last day. But if my story outline works out, "Friday" is going to be a madhouse.

And there's gonna be a lot of women exposed to the chemical before it's all said and done. Bear in mind that lake supplies all the town's tubs, faucets, hoses, sprinklers, etc. And it's also their drinking water. :D

Mr Wayne 08-30-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qzar9999 (Post 708595)
Well, okay, there's going to be some mayhem before the last day. But if my story outline works out, "Friday" is going to be a madhouse.

And there's gonna be a lot of women exposed to the chemical before it's all said and done. Bear in mind that lake supplies all the town's tubs, faucets, hoses, sprinklers, etc. And it's also their drinking water. :D

Qzar9999,

On one hand, I'm befuddled about whether to ship the water to other fictional colleges and towns or to haul ass with bringing as many of those preferable female candidates to Wolf's Lake. A guy can go crazy thinking about such things with only a week's time span! Then again, I already am crazy. I was going to nail you with a smart ass comment about it being Friday already, but it happens to be 48 minutes after midnight. Shucks... ^_^

BlackHeartDS 08-31-2013 09:48 AM

This looks like it's gonna be good.

qzar9999 09-01-2013 02:50 AM

And now, what you've all been waiting for! The first ladies bursting out of their outfits!

...And most definitely not the last. XD

“Striker, this is Wizard, over. Do you read me?”

“Lizard, this is Biker, I read you.”

“No, no. I'm 'Wizard' and you're 'Striker.' Get it right.”

“Whatever you say, Blizzard.”

“Dude, will you quit screwing around?”

“Are you gonna lighten up and have fun or not?”

An annoyed sigh. “Alright, alright, fine, we'll do it your way, Marcus. Look, are you in position yet or not?”

“Yeah, Jason, I'm in position.”

“Do you have a visual on the targets?”

“Oh, I have a visual alright.” A low whistle. “Man, are they hot or what?”

“Bleuugh. Marcus. Don't say things like that. It's disgusting.”

“Hey, it's not like any of them are my sister, man. Good thing, too, it means I'm allowed to appreciate the view.”

“Seriously. Knock it off.” A pause. “Commence attack exactly three minutes from my mark. Ready...mark.”

“Copy that.” Another whistle. “Gorgeous. If they weren't so much older than us I can think of something I'd rather do besides shoot them with a squirt gun.”

“Radio silence, Marcus.”

Concealed at opposite ends of the yard, the boys readied their high-powered water guns for the imminent assault, making sure the ice had sufficiently chilled the water. Near the middle of the yard, in three deck chairs by the pool, sat the objects of their attention. Jason's sister Kim and her two friends were sunning themselves in bikinis, much to Marcus' enjoyment and Jason's irritation. If it had only been the other two girls, he probably would've agreed with Marcus, but he couldn't appreciate them while he was preoccupied with the awkwardness of seeing his sister dressed like that.

“The college certainly picked a beautiful day to cancel classes, right, ladies?” Kim Gaines said lazily. She stretched and shifted in her deck chair to get more comfortable.

“Couldn't agree more. Perfect tanning weather,” replied Jenna Cooper. “Speaking of tanning...” She turned over and lay face down in the chair.

“Don't you think so too, Danni? ...Danni?” Kim turned her head. Danielle Bennett had a large sun hat over her face. Kim lifted the hat and Danielle jerked upright instantly.

“Huh? What? What is it?” she said, blinking furiously.

“Oh, nothing. Just saying what a nice day it is today.”

“Well, it was a nice day. Then you woke me up,” said Danielle with exaggerated annoyance. “I was having a nice dream, too. Don't you know it's bad luck to wake somebody from a pleasant dream?”

“Oh, no, now I'm cursed with terrible bad luck!” Kim put on a horrified expression, which quickly shifted to a grin. “Get a grip, Danni. We've had nothing but good luck today. Right here, right now, what could possibly happen to us?”

As if on cue, Jason and Marcus broke cover and dashed at their unsuspecting targets. Screaming battle cries, they blasted their victims with high-pressure streams of icy water. The three friends were so stunned at the sudden attack and the cold that they didn't react for a few seconds—long enough to get drenched. The boys, laughing like madmen, sprinted away as the girls leapt up from their chairs, shivering and furious.

“JASON!” roared Kim. The soaked coeds took off in pursuit of the pair, but they hadn't gone far when Jenna began to slow down, and finally stopped altogether. She called to Kim and Danni to wait on her for a moment. “What's the matter, Jen? You can't be tired so fast,” Kim said in puzzlement.

“No, it's not that.” Jenna grimaced and squirmed, tugging at the bottom of her bikini. “It's my suit. It's like it's...I don't know, it's like a wedgie or something.”

Danni smirked. “That's what you get for wearing floss. Especially trying to run in it. Now you know why I don't wear thongs.”

“No, you don't wear thongs because you don't have the ass to get away with it.” Jenna continued pulling at the suit, trying to fix her problem.

“There's nothing wrong with my ass, Jenna. I just don't feel the need to put it on public display.” Danni unconsciously adjusted her own bikini as she noticed Kim fidgeting out of the corner of her eye. “Kimmy? Something wrong?”

“My suit feels funny too,” replied Kim. “And I'm not wearing a thong like she is. I guess these things just aren't cut out for running.”

“Ouch! This thing is killing me!” cried Jenna. Suddenly she let go of the bottom and starting pulling at the top. “Great, now it's my top too.”

Danni started feeling a pinch from her own swimsuit. “Me, too. What's going on here?”

Meanwhile, Jason and Marcus, realizing they were no longer being chased, had backtracked until they were watching the trio from around the corner of the house. “Why do you think they stopped?” Jason whispered. “What's the deal?” After a long pause with no reply, Jason said his friend's name a few times trying to get his attention. Marcus, however, was unable to take his eyes off of the women. Jason hadn't looked much because of his sister, but Marcus had been all but staring for quite some time that afternoon. He could easily tell that the bikinis were much tighter on the girls than they had been earlier. As he watched in fascination, they appeared to be getting even tighter. The swim wear didn't leave much to the imagination to begin with, but now the bikinis were so clearly defining every inch of the three women that they might as well have been transparent. No sooner had he thought this than Jenna's thong suddenly snapped off. She yelped and covered herself with her hand, but not before he'd gotten a look. He glanced up at her curly blond tresses and had a fleeting thought—so that's what that expression means—then got another eyeful as the straps on Danni's shoulders broke and her top flew off.

“Oh my God! What the hell? What did those two creeps do to us?” screamed Kim as her swimsuit also disintegrated. The trio were doing the best they could to cover themselves with their hands, but that was only so effective. “Jenna, go get the towels. We need something to cover up with.” As the blond ran toward the chairs, still awkwardly trying to keep her hands in place, Kim glanced at the corner and saw Marcus goggle-eyed and practically drooling while a frantic Jason (who was a bit more aware of the situation) was pulling at him, trying to get him to run. “Jason! We're gonna KILL you for this!”

“Um, Kim, don't you think we should get dressed first?” said Danni as Jenna returned and handed her a towel. “Hey, I thought these were beach towels!”

“They are,” replied Jenna as she tried to arrange one around her body.

“Smallest damn beach towels I've ever seen, then,” grumbled Danni. “Did you get them from a discount store or something?”

Marcus snapped out of his trance and the boys sprinted away. Kim stared daggers after them as the girls clutched the inadequate towels and headed for the house.

Some time later, the boys were taking turns on a shooting game at Vic's Arcade. “Man. How much longer, do you think?”

“I have no idea. They were really angry.”

“Yeah, I know, but we've been here for three hours already. I'm running out of quarters,” complained Marcus. “Technically, I could go home.”

“Yeah, you could,” replied Jason. “And if you do, and abandon me to them, I'll tell them that it was you who did something to their swimsuits.”

“You know as well as I do that neither of us did anything. We don't know what the hell happened.” He paused, and a broad smile spread across his face. “Not that I'm complaining. I enjoyed the show. I mean, did you get a look at those boobs?”

“Dude! My sister! Seriously!” A blaring noise issued from the machine. “Damn it. You broke my concentration. Game over. Your turn.”

“Oh, I'd say it's game over for both of you,” said an angry female voice from behind them.

“Uh-oh.” Jason gulped as the pair turned to face the speaker. “Look, Kim, we're sorry if—HOLY SHIT!”

Jason was used to his sister being taller than him. She was a few years older, so that was normal. However, he wasn't used to his sister being two feet taller than him. The last thing he expected to face when he turned around was a seven-foot version of his angry big sister. A quick glance to either side showed Danni and Jenna to be of similar stature. They were practically bursting out of the clothes they were wearing—clothes that had fit fine when they'd come over earlier. He looked at Marcus, and, as expected, he was too busy staring to be of much help. He probably didn't even realize how much trouble they were in...

Mr Wayne 09-01-2013 10:29 AM

Soon it will be more than bikinis, towels, bras, panties, and thongs. B;-)
*Turns the out-of-control knob clock-wise, repeatedly*

++Additional comment++
Qzar9999,

Why do I suddenly have the funny feeling that some good looking, but unsuspecting young woman is about to gulp down copious quantities of the tainted water supply and start to bust out of her entire outfit...? Maybe even in fitful spurts as more and more people around her turn inside out from the impossible-made-possible growth spurt... B)

qzar9999 09-02-2013 01:01 AM

You...may be on to something, V. Not quite yet, mind you, but stay tuned. :D

Ahoy! Next part off the starboard bow!

Carla checked her watch for probably the twelfth time in the past hour. Sometimes she had to remind herself that CHC was for a good cause to keep herself from getting overwhelmed by boredom/frustration and running out of a meeting, never to return. It didn't help that Vanessa naturally had a kind of bossy, take-charge personality to go along with her tall, athletic build, so she had a tendency to sometimes control the sessions. Tonight was worse than usual, though; she couldn't put her finger on exactly why, but Carla felt like Vanessa was being even more domineering than she was used to. She almost seemed to be taking up more space in the room than she should, as if she was literally larger than life.

Or maybe your jealousy is just flaring up, she thought ruefully. In addition to being tall for a woman, Vanessa had more curves than the petite Carla—a fact which had never escaped her notice. Not that what she's wearing is helping any. She had dressed a bit more provocatively than Carla was used to seeing on her; her shirt exposed her midriff at the bottom and a not-inconsiderable amount of cleavage at the top, and her jeans were clinging tightly to her ass, flexing like a second skin every time she took a step. I don't see how she can even bend over. Hope she doesn't drop anything. She had a fleeting mental picture of the painted-on denim splitting to the embarrassment of the unofficial queen of the CHC and laughed to herself before realizing she'd stopped taking notes. She forced herself to pay more attention and tuned back in to the conversation.

“...not sure what you're getting at, Van,” said David Campbell, a supervisor at the water treatment plant. Carla suspected his lack of comprehension was due mainly to the fact that he'd probably been too busy staring at Vanessa's display to mind her speech, then kicked herself for being petty.

“It's simple, Dave,” Vanessa answered while pacing the room. “You'd probably know better than almost anyone else in town if anything was off about the lake water. I was just asking if anything had come up lately. I'd think with all the tests and chemicals and instruments and...stuff...at the plant, anything anomalous would show up easily.”

“No, nothing lately. And you're right, I would know. We have to be especially careful considering how close Talbot-Lucian is to the lake. But really, there wasn't anything this weekend.”

“This weekend?” Vanessa replied in a strangely sharp tone. “What about today?”

“Well, today was my day off. But I don't see why much would have changed, and I would've been notified if there was a problem.”

Vanessa looked agitated. “You didn't work today? But what if--” She paused and seemed to regain her composure. “Never mind. I'm sure you're right, you'd have been contacted if anything was up. But, Dave,” she added, bending down near his seat to better make eye contact, “you're the only guy who works there who really cares about the health of our town. You're our guy on the inside, and we need you to look out for us,” she finished, batting her eyes. Carla stifled a sigh of distaste at Vanessa's shameless flirting.

However, it had the desired impact. “O-okay, Vanessa. Will do. You know I'm happy to help out,” Dave said with a smile.

“Thanks!” she beamed at him as she stood back up. “Well, that's all I had to address. Anyone else?” She looked around at the assembly for a few seconds. After nobody spoke up, she spoke again. “I guess we're done for tonight, folks. In closing, I'd like to remind you all to keep your eyes open. It's only a matter of time before Talbot-Lucian makes a really big mistake, and we can get them shut down and out of this town. And I think their time is running out,” she added. “Don't forget, take home some of the snacks if you want to. See you all next month!”

Mr Wayne 09-02-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qzar9999 (Post 708816)
"...and her jeans were clinging tightly to her ass, flexing like a second skin every time she took a step."

Qzar9999,

That has to be the first time I've seen tight jeans described that way and have to give you a nod for creativity. Like the 'flexing' adjective; sort of gives it a sense of power.

Well, I've already copied and pasted this latest installment into the save file I made and continue to look forward to the action and suspense that lies ahead.

qzar9999 09-02-2013 10:54 AM

Oh, I guess I should've told you. I'll be posting a document file of each day as it's completed. Proper formatting and everything. I mean, I'm flattered you're saving it ^_^ but I've already taken care of it for you.

Mr Wayne 09-02-2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qzar9999 (Post 708850)
Oh, I guess I should've told you. I'll be posting a document file of each day as it's completed. Proper formatting and everything. I mean, I'm flattered you're saving it ^_^ but I've already taken care of it for you.

Qzar9999,

We're all set then. I'll also take a check of a million dollars for the package deal, if that is included. ^_^

Looking forward to the next installment.

qzar9999 09-03-2013 10:02 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Bit of plot stuff here, bringing "Monday" to a close. I'll be taking a break for a couple of days to get some more writing done, then I'll being posting "Tuesday." With a new day will come even more growth! :D Also, attached at the end of this post is a document file containing Monday in its entirety. (Also Sunday, for the sake of completeness.)

In a small building high up a wooded hillside, a man sat in a tall, well-padded chair, watching the sun set over the expanse of Wolf Lake and the Talbot-Lucian chemical plant. He was so still and silent he might have been asleep, or dead, though he was neither. The sound of the elevator in the opposite wall stirred him from his contemplation as one of his subordinates entered his private hideaway via the hidden connection from the plant. The visitor paused at the desk, staring at the back of the chair and waiting to be acknowledged. Anyone who had the right to be in this room knew better than to disturb its owner. Finally the chair swiveled around, allowing the stern-looking silver-haired man seated there to face the newcomer.

“Sir. We have some information regarding the missing truck. You asked to be kept current, sir.”

Benjamin Vannacutt fixed his intense green-eyed gaze on David Kessler, one of Talbot-Lucian's highest-placed executives. “Do tell, Mr. Kessler.”

Kessler swallowed nervously and took a second to try to compose himself. “As you know, sir, the local police believe there was an accident on the road going around the reservoir, and they suspect that a freight truck was involved and crashed into the lake. We're reasonably sure that was our truck.” At Vannacutt's impatient nod, he continued hurriedly. “Well, we've examined our shipping records and have identified the compound that was being carried by that missing vehicle, and which is therefore possibly contaminating the lake. Here's the file, sir.”

Kessler passed a manila folder stamped “CONFIDENTIAL – L5 CLEARANCE REQUIRED” across the desk to the older man. The CEO of Talbot-Lucian examined the documents in the folder. His eyebrows rose briefly, but otherwise his expression betrayed nothing. Kessler was impressed; he'd broken into a cold sweat upon first reading the file and realizing the implications. Shortly, Vannacutt closed the file and addressed him.

“Mr. Kessler. Please take this file to Mr. Marshak in security. Inform him that I'm ordering the Servo Protocols be enacted. He'll know what to do from there.”

Mr Wayne 09-03-2013 04:38 PM

Qzar9999,

At least now I have a pretty good indication of what the entire story's length would roughly end up to be, and the outlook is very positive. From some of the story parts I was getting the feeling that it seemed too quick, but that must have been my heightened anticipation of future segments. With each story-day roughly about as long as "Monday" the details will be many indeed.

Now you go take a much deserved respite while I try and book myself some tickets to the Wolf Lake volleyball game. ;)

qzar9999 09-03-2013 11:39 PM

You were worried it'd be over too quick? But there's only been one clothes-bursting scene, no sex, and no women reaching double digits in height! What kind of hack author do you take me for? :D

And when it's all said and done, "Monday" may end up being one of the shortest days. Both in story length and in the height of the ladies. According to OpenOffice, Monday has a word count of about 5600 and is just over 10 pages. Tuesday has over 12000 words and is nearly 19 pages. 0_o And the unfinished Wednesday is already getting close to Monday's length. So, yeah. And don't even get me started on everything I want to include in the story on Friday...

And, regretfully, I must inform you the game was called on account of giantess. :D

LezloShig 09-04-2013 02:48 AM

I don't post very often (honestly I'm shocked its as high as 81) but I thought I'd give you some feedback.

I am enjoying this story, and check in on its progress every time I visit.

Thanks for it!

Mr Wayne 09-04-2013 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qzar9999 (Post 708934)
You were worried it'd be over too quick? But there's only been one clothes-bursting scene, no sex, and no women reaching double digits in height! What kind of hack author do you take me for? :D

And when it's all said and done, "Monday" may end up being one of the shortest days. Both in story length and in the height of the ladies. According to OpenOffice, Monday has a word count of about 5600 and is just over 10 pages. Tuesday has over 12000 words and is nearly 19 pages. 0_o And the unfinished Wednesday is already getting close to Monday's length. So, yeah. And don't even get me started on everything I want to include in the story on Friday...

And, regretfully, I must inform you the game was called on account of giantess. :D

Qzar9999,

A well timed observation that illuminates more is a good thing, I'd say. ;) And you have certainly given your audience a plethora of positive reinforcement, plus evidence, to support the prominent direction you expect your story to undertake. Personally, I am now more than twice as eager to see this story through just from the stats on it's potential length. Though, you have to admit it takes a certain degree of commitment, interest in FG, skills with writing, drawing, or computer graphic design in order to achieve much of the quality stuff that this fetish combs through.

I don't want to say I always set my standards too high or expectations low for this sort of material, but then again I must also admit that I am a realist. Half pessimist and half optimist. Both parts now speak in unison that this guy <--- is sticking around for the whole show at Wolf Lake. Not that I was ever tempted to leave, mind you. One minor clothes bursting scene (if bikinis qualify, lol) was nowhere near enough.

I'm glad I checked out this thread and feel honored to have given it the deserved push, and pat on the back. B-) (*just remember no poof size increase scenes) ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by LezloShig (Post 708940)
I don't post very often (honestly I'm shocked its as high as 81) but I thought I'd give you some feedback.

I am enjoying this story, and check in on its progress every time I visit.

Thanks for it!

LezloShig,

Your interest and well timed appreciation makes your single post as meaningful as many.

tsokei 09-04-2013 09:21 PM

Nice work so far- no major mechanical problems and the descriptions are great. :)

Mr Wayne 09-05-2013 09:05 PM

*Hears my iPod Touch ding, indicating I received a new e-mail, and immediately scrambles to my laptop, logs onto the Process Forum, practically leaps to this thread...... And realizes I never checked my e-mail to see what it was and laughs at my eager anticipation of a new story segment being posted*

Word to the wise, none of the above actually happened. But it will. Soon.. B)

qzar9999 09-08-2013 12:21 AM

Volfsbayne: You'll see no "poof" from me, believe me. I'm a big fan of the process as well as The Process. ;)

Lezlo: Thanks, glad you're enjoying it. It's flattering that someone would de-lurk to comment on my work.

tsokei: Thanks for the feedback. :) I do try hard to avoid mechanical errors- I even worry about my phrasing, because typos and poorly-worded things can damage my immersion into something.

Little bit of plot here at the start of "Tuesday." Next scene is gonna be some growth, so stay tuned!

ONE WEEK AT WOLF LAKE
DAY TWO: RUBY TUESDAY
CONTAMINATION: 30%

Carla was sitting at the front desk of Dr. Matthews' office, perusing a notebook and occasionally pausing to look up at the clock. Yesterday, she'd needed to go over her CHC notes but hadn't had time due to a busy day at the office. Today, hardly anyone had come in. Even the call volume had been light, and anyway the doctor preferred to take all calls himself on slow days like this. Since she'd left her novel at home, the only thing Carla had to pass the time was the notebook, but today she didn't need to. Of course things would work out that way, she thought to herself. On the other hand, going over the notes from the past few meetings, including last night's, she'd picked up an oddity that she might not have noticed otherwise. Her reverie was interrupted by the telltale squeak of the door opening, and she looked up to see Will strolling through the door.

“Morning, babe. Slow day today?”

“You could say that,” she replied. “Or you could say I'm bored out of my mind, that also works.”

He leered and waggled his eyebrows. “I can fix that. Want to step into the storeroom with me for a few minutes?”

“Will!” she gasped, blushing. “Behave yourself, we're in public!”

“Not my fault if you're easily embarrassed, short stuff.” He paused a moment while trying to read her notes from the other side of the desk. “So whatcha got there?”

“My CHC notebook. I'm looking over some past meetings.”

“Again? I thought you had to have that done yesterday.”

“I did. This is something else. I've noticed something a little unusual,” she said.

“What? A bunch of people sitting in a room listening to some self-important bitch drag on while they whine about this town's primary source of employment? Kidding,” he added hastily in response to the look she shot him.

“I'm serious, Will. It's just some of the things Vanessa has been saying lately. It's like...” She sighed. “I don't know. She seems to think that something major—a big screwup on behalf of the plant—is going to happen very soon.”

He shrugged. “She always says that. A lot of your group does.”

“This is different. It's almost like she KNOWS something's going on. I can't put my finger on any one thing she's said or done; it's just an impression I get from the overall picture.” She took off her glasses and rubbed her eyes. “Or maybe I'm paranoid and reading too much into stuff. What do you think?”

“I think I should take you out to lunch and let you clear your head, hon. Personally, I think you're worrying about nothing.”

“Maybe you're right. Then again, you wouldn't notice an oncoming train until it hit you,” she chuckled.

“Hey, I represent that allegation. You ready to go?”

Mr Wayne 09-08-2013 12:03 PM

Qzar9999,

As much as I love by habit to skip straight to the good process stuff in finished FG stories, having dabbled in creative writing myself as well as reading up on contemporary murder mystery fiction I do have an appreciation for an author to provide a solid plot overall. The process might be what I crave, but so is the genuine quality of the details. And since this story should turn out to be quite lengthy that just makes for all the more pull to keep readers hooked.

*Makes some truly comical hand motions and gestures to indicate like I am hooked by a fisherman's line.. bait, sinker, and all... before finally falling off of my chair to spite the crowd's boisterous cheering and laughing*

**Then gives Qzar my best Oliver impersonation, but without speaking the famous line**

qzar9999 09-09-2013 12:34 PM

I have a habit of trying to skip straight to the process sometimes, too, so I understand where you're coming from. I do hope you're enjoying the actual plot, though, as I'm setting up a couple things for later. I do promise that the plot and the giantess stuff will eventually collide, lol.

In the meantime, I'd like to think that any followers of my story are going to really enjoy this next bit. *crosses fingers* Also, if you didn't already know, my stories sometimes turn into a giant game of Spot the Reference, which, although it started as early as "Sunday," will probably become increasingly obvious as we continue. So if you weren't already playing, now's a good time to start! :D

Without further ado, I give you the next bit: In Which Growing Females Burst Apart Their Clothing.

As most of her classmates headed for the buses or their cars, Darla Morgan was digging around in her locker looking for her art supplies. She and Janet Laine, her best friend and fellow artist, had permission from the school to spend Tuesday and Thursday afternoons in the art studio. It was a large, quiet, well-lit workspace, and they were permitted use of the supplies if they needed them. Not to mention it was somewhere they could get away from queen bitch Britney Lawrence and her drones. Britney was every bit the stereotypical popular girl—tall, blond, beautiful, and built like a centerfold. She also met other requirements: she was head cheerleader, she dated one of the school's best athletes, her family was wealthy, she had a gang of wannabes following her around, and she was incredibly vicious to those she considered inferior (that is, anyone unpopular). She seemed to have a special malice for “those fat nerdy goth art freaks,” as she put it. Janet and Darla were continually amazed at Britney's ability to see the two of them as one entity; Darla was overweight and had glasses and braces, while stick-thin Janet wore black everything down to her fingernails and sported various piercings and chains. In fact, the only part of the term which applied to both of them was “art,” yet that was always how the queen bitch described them. It didn't help that the heavyset, mousy Darla and the curveless, plain-faced Janet were both a little jealous of Britney's good looks and popularity...and she knew it.

Darla was loading some brushes into her bag when her locker slammed shut in front of her with a loud metallic bang. Startled, she jerked her head up to see Janet grinning at her. “Hey, J. Did I scare ya?”

Darla rolled her eyes and tried not to give her friend the satisfaction of seeing that she had made her jump. “As if. It takes more than that to get me, especially after some of the stuff that bimbo has put me through.”

“Ugh. I've told you not to bring her up during studio time. It ruins my concentration and wrecks my creativity. I can't produce anything worthwhile if I've got that annoying slut on my mind,” Janet said with a scowl. “If you've got all your stuff together, let's go. I'm ready when you are.”

“Give me a sec to get my concept sketches. I spent all weekend doing them. I can't wait to get something on canvas with those new custom-mixed paints I picked up.”

On the way to the studio, the two talked about classes, homework, plans for the weekend, their most recent paintings and drawings—anything to avoid the subject of their tormentor. However, they were rudely interrupted when they pushed open the art room's doors and were promptly doused with large buckets of cold water that had been propped over the entry. Seconds later, they heard an all-too-familiar laugh. Gasping in shock, the two girls rubbed the water out of their eyes and looked across the room at the queen bitch and her clique, who were all laughing hysterically. Catching her breath, Britney strolled casually over to her stunned victims and smirked at them.

“Hey, do you guys smell something?” she called to her cronies. “It smells like a couple of wet DOGS in here.” This was met with more laughter.

“Did you say dogs or dykes?” This from Erin Mitchell, Britney's second-in-command. “I mean, it's not like we've ever seen either of them with a boyfriend.”

“You're right about that, Erin. And they're practically joined at the hip,” Laurie Geller chimed in.

Jessie Vaughn looked slyly at the two dripping girls in the doorway and then back at her friends. “Who knows what they do when they have this room to themselves all afternoon? I know they don't spend all their time on that junk they call art. My bet is they just want some alone time with each other.”

“Now, now, girls, I'm sure they're straight,” replied Britney, still directing her haughty glare at Darla and Janet. “The reason we never see them with a guy is because the way they look, no man will have them.”

Darla felt her usual anger at the insults, amplified by the fact that she was soaking wet and cold. Beside her, she could see Janet was seething. Both of them knew from experience, though, that mouthing off to their tormentor would only make things worse. As usual, Darla shut her eyes, lowered her head, and counted slowly to ten. However, when she opened her eyes again, she looked at her open bag and saw multicolored liquid swirling around inside it. She fixed a furious gaze on Britney, and her mouth engaged without consulting her brain.

“You psychotic cunt! Do you know what you just did? My sketches, my paints, they're all ruined! How could you, you ignorant whore?!” Only then did her brain regain control of her mouth, and as it went over what she'd just said, she watched the expression on her enemy's face harden and twist in anger. Darla felt a cold dread settle into her stomach.

“What did you just call me?” Britney looked over her shoulder at her entourage. “Did you girls hear what she just called me?”

“That was the wrong thing to say,” Erin said coldly. The trio stood up and began to cross the room. “I think these two are about to do some suffering for their art.”

Suddenly, Darla's fear was blocked out by an agonizing pain that sprang up inside her mouth. Simultaneously, she felt a pinch on her nose and on the sides of her head. She reached up and tried to move her glasses but found them to be oddly snug against her. A pained yelp from beside her drew her attention, and she saw Janet feeling her various ear and face piercings with a puzzled expression. The pain and pressure in Darla's mouth were rapidly increasing, and soon blocked out all thoughts of her friend or of the four threatening women standing just in front of her.

For their part, Britney and the others had paused in confusion when their two favorite targets had unexpectedly cried out in pain and started pawing at their own faces. They were on the verge of throwing in some additional pain when an odd metallic plink! drew their attention. They all looked down at the floor in front of Janet and saw a warped and broken piece of metal. Several more metallic sounds happened almost simultaneously, and the goth girl gave another pained cry as more pieces of metal rained down. The group looked up at Janet's face, and were shocked to see several small holes where all her piercings had been seconds before. They were more shocked when, instead of bleeding all over her face, the wounds seemed to heal themselves at lightning speed; at the same time, her lips seemed to fill in, her nose shifted slightly, her acne vanished, and a few other subtle changes occurred that improved her appearance. After a moment, Britney realized something else even more jarring. She was taller than either of these two and she knew it, but for some reason she seemed to be almost looking Janet in the eye. Before she could figure this out, however, her attention was drawn to a strikingly loud snapping noise. She turned to look at the other girl just as Darla's glasses disintegrated.

Darla couldn't understand why her glasses had inexplicably started gripping her head like a vise, but she was grateful when the frames shattered and fell off of her. Right after that, there was a series of bizarre popping sensations in her mouth, and her jaws quit aching. Then she felt several hard, square objects shifting around. She automatically spit out the unexpected...things... and for one horrified moment thought she'd somehow lost all her teeth. However, what landed on the floor in front of her were warped bits of metal strung together by twisted wires. With a shock she realized she was looking at what was left of her braces. She reflexively ran her tongue over her teeth. To her relief, they were all there, but to her confusion, they felt perfectly straight and even. She stared down at the metal wreckage on the floor (dimly aware that she could see it in crystal clarity), the things that had gotten her called “metal mouth” and “four-eyes” for the last six years. She'd received the braces when she was 12, the same year she had to get glasses, and ever since she'd wished she didn't need them. Now it seemed her wish had instantly and inexplicably come true. Now if only I could do something about my...what the hell? She'd moved her hands to pat the familiar bulge of her stomach, only to find it not so familiar. It felt a lot smaller, like she'd lost a lot of weight. But then why do my clothes feel so tight?

Janet had almost screamed in agony when all her piercings had inexplicably gone crazy. It felt as though they suddenly came alive and bit into her skin. Moments later, she had felt her belly button stud snap, followed immediately by every single ring in both ears, her eyebrow, her nose, and her lip. She glanced down at the silver raining onto the floor and expected red droplets to follow, but instead felt all the pain rapidly fade. She touched her face and felt no blood. She pressed harder and didn't feel any pain, when all her piercings should have hurt like hell. Additionally, she didn't feel any acne, and there seemed to be a subtle shift in her features. Confused, Janet looked at Britney, intending to demand an explanation for what these psychos had done to them, but the queen bitch was staring right back at her in equal confusion. It hit her a moment later that she was eye-to-eye with the taller girl. Why is she bending down? Wait—she isn't. What's going on? Suddenly, she felt her feet being constricted, as if they were in too-small shoes. She glanced downward, but then her attention was diverted by her chest. She was rather flat, to the point of not needing to wear a bra (a fact that the wicked witch had ridiculed often). However, now there were two very definite bulges under her shirt. They weren't incredibly large, but compared to how she'd been before they were quite obvious. As she watched in wide-eyed fascination, they seemed to still be growing, pressing outward against her black t-shirt. The sensation of brushing against the fabric caused her nipples to perk up, clearly visible due to her aforementioned lack of a bra. In disbelief, she cupped one in her hand and squeezed. The rush she got confirmed they were really there.

Janet's pleasurable feelings were quickly overridden by a terrible ache in her fingers as if her various rings were too tight. The discomfort in her hands increased rapidly until she felt and heard metal snapping—similar to when her piercings had broken before—and saw her jewelry splitting apart and dropping to the floor. Her hands felt instant relief, but now her feet were feeling even more compressed in her shoes. She looked down past her impossibly swelling breasts at her black sneakers. The laces appeared to be pulled taut, and she thought she could see the outline of her toes in the ends. She tried to wiggle her toes and was rewarded with the sound of canvas tearing, followed by the sight of her laces popping, rapid-fire, all the way down both shoes. As she watched, her toes slid out of the torn ends of the shoes. She felt a moment's relief, but then the tightness came back with a vengeance. She noticed then that her pants legs were up above her ankles, which was odd since she deliberately wore them long and baggy. As this thought crossed her mind she realized how tight her pants felt as well. Janet looked back up momentarily and was stunned to see that she now had to look slightly down to meet Britney's eyes. Also, she could feel her jet-black hair, which she kept short, brushing against her back just under her shoulder blades. It was also strangely dry, despite the soaking they'd just gotten. What the hell is happening to me?

Darla was asking herself the same question. Not only had she miraculously shed her glasses and braces, but somehow all her excess fat seemed to have vanished, leaving her looking fitter than she had in her entire life. Despite that, she could feel her clothes tightening all over her body. Her bra was beginning to cause her some discomfort as well. Being overweight, she'd had large breasts anyway, but like the rest of her they'd been...well, flabby. Now, she could tell that they felt firmer and seemed to have perked up, and since her bra had been designed for a different body type needing more support, it was ill-suited to her new breasts (which also seemed to be getting bigger). The real problem, though, was coming from her white blouse. Though it had fit her comfortably before, and though she was slimmer now, it was still strained and stretched. Diamond-shaped gaps started to appear between each of the buttons. She could also feel her denim skirt biting into her waist. Her strap heels were crushing her feet. It was as if there was simply too much Darla for her available clothing to contain, and she was starting to feel squished.

Just then, she felt something at her feet give and she stumbled. Looking down, she saw that the straps on her heels had snapped, causing her feet to pop out in an instant. The sudden release had caused her to step out of the remains of her shoes and she now stood barefoot. She was distressed—not only had the heels been one of her favorite pairs, but she wore them to give herself a little height boost. Glancing at Britney, however, she was shocked to find herself looking the other girl in the eye. Judging from her expression Britney found this fact equally surprising. Darla then heard a kind of hissing and ripping sound at the same moment that the skirt digging into her waist relaxed its pressure. Embarrassed, she put her hands on the back of the garment and found that the zipper had failed, exposing her pink floral-print panties and her ass—which felt much firmer than she remembered—to anyone who might be behind her. She fleetingly thought that it was a good thing the doors had swung shut behind them. She felt a strange pressure at the back of her head, then felt the band keeping her hair in a ponytail snap. Her hair tumbled free, seemingly longer than it had been when she'd put it up that morning. Some of it hit her in the face, and she was surprised to see that not only was it not wet, it also wasn't the dull brown she knew. Instead, it had a lustrous sheen with hints of gold.

A quick shifting sensation told her something else in her clothes had given up, and it was followed by several more and then an exclamation of pain and surprise. She turned to face forward and discovered the buttons on her blouse had all shot off, and Laurie was rubbing one eye fiercely with a grimace on her face. Evidently she'd been hit by one. Darla was briefly amused by this before it occurred to her that her straining bra (a pink floral number that matched her panties) was exposed and she moved her right arm across her chest to cover herself. The movement caused her tightening right sleeve and shoulder to tear at the seams. Her destroyed blouse fell backward, now hanging behind her and held on only by the left shoulder and sleeve. Her skirt was pinching into her again, but periodic loud ripping sounds told her it wouldn't be for much longer. She could tell it was tearing downward from the bottom of the zipper. Sure enough, in seconds the rip reached the bottom and her skirt dropped off. She automatically moved her left hand to cover her groin and this made the left side of her blouse give up the ghost. She felt like she was living a nightmare—standing before her worst enemy and stripped down to her underwear in school. At that thought, she turned to face Britney and found herself looking down quite a bit to meet the blond bitch's slack-jawed shock. Somehow, though she had no idea how, Darla was now over a foot taller than the class queen, and her perspective was still rising. Hmm...maybe not a nightmare after all...

Janet saw Darla's clothing self-destruct and realized hers was heading for the same fate. Her burgeoning breasts, which now looked like at least a C-cup, had already stretched her black t-shirt thin and she knew it wouldn't last much longer. Looking down past the ever-rising mounds, she saw the canvas of her shoes finally surrender to her growing feet and burst apart to the sides. She stepped off the rubber bottoms and shook her feet to dislodge the remaining scraps of her sneakers. She felt an incredible pressure from one back pocket and a feeling like some sharp metal digging into her from the other one. She realized it was her wallet and keys being squeezed between her body and her increasingly tight pants. She tried to remove them from her pockets, but they were too tight to get her hands into. She was also amazed to discover she had some other new curves as well. She'd always been as flat in back as she was in front, but she now had a firm, toned, well-sculpted butt. She had no idea where her newfound assets had come from, but she wasn't complaining. I won't mind actually having to wear a bra for a change. That thought hit her at about the same time that the seams on the sides of her t-shirt started splitting. The shirt tore open up the sides, stopping partway up her still-growing boobs. Although I kinda wish I was wearing one now.

Her attention returned to her pants as she felt the buckle of her belt twisting and warping. It gave out a second later, letting the belt tear free. This put too much pressure on the zipper and button in front of her pants, and they came apart violently. The zipper tore downward so fast that the rip actually continued down into the crotch of her pants. Her continued growth caused this tear to continue to spread down, under, and then back up the seat of her pants to the waist. She found herself wearing two separate pants legs as the severed waist flapped loosely to the sides. Her panties—black, just like everything else she wore—were exposed to the room, but she was relieved to be free of the keys and wallet pressing into her ass. Her legs were still in considerable discomfort, though, since the fabric of her pant legs was wrapped as tight as a sausage skin. Janet appeared to be wearing black leggings. The illusion vanished moments later, along with the cloth, as the seams failed and split open, and her ruined pants dropped to the floor. She was mortified to be so exposed in front of her tormentors and thought she couldn't feel more embarrassed. Then she realized the sleeves on her t-shirt were popping at the seams, and the rest of the shirt followed after. As thrilled as she was to finally have breasts, she was less thrilled to have them out for public viewing. She crossed her arms over her chest as her face reddened. Beneath her arms, she could feel her now D-cups continuing to swell, and she was aware of the rest of her body still expanding.

Britney and her drones stood frozen in shock as the two “art freaks” changed before their eyes. None of the four knew what to make of the piercings, glasses, and braces being suddenly ejected from the two girls. They were more surprised when their victims' clothing started tearing apart. They were astounded as they watched Darla's fat disappear and Janet's curves appear. They were then utterly dumbstruck as their favorite targets grew bigger and bigger (and increasingly busty and beautiful). None of them, not even Britney, made so much as one wisecrack about their state of undress, perhaps realizing that further cruelty was not an intelligent move. In any case, the two girls weren't totally naked; their undergarments, though looking somewhat stretched and strained, had kept up with them somewhat. When Darla and Janet finally stopped growing, they had to bend down slightly to fit under the nine-foot ceiling of the art studio. The two of them looked around in amazement (equal to the amazement felt by their persecutors, no doubt).

“Wow, J, we're huge,” said Darla, in equal parts joy and amusement.

“And hot. You look great, D! All your extra weight just...poof! And your hair looks terrific, too.” replied Janet.

“I look great? Look at you! Your complexion's clear, your face is beautiful, and...wow, I mean, look at the huge tits you grew!” Darla returned with a grin.

“Speaking of...” Janet uncrossed her arms and picked up the shredded remains of her pants. She tried to extract her keys and wallet, but couldn't fit her hand into the pockets. After a moment, she casually tore the pockets off, letting the contents fall to the floor. She tied the legs together and fashioned the cloth into a crude covering for her chest. “I actually need to cover the girls up now,” she said giddily.

“Hey, if you've got it, flaunt it. You ought to show those off, they're incredible.”

“You ended up with a pretty nice set yourself, D.”

Erin chose that moment to do something incredibly stupid. She leaned forward and mumbled to Britney, “Told you they were muff-divers.”

Darla and Janet's heads instantly whipped around and glared at the foursome, all of whom suddenly looked as if they might throw up at any moment. Darla fixed Erin with a look that could have cut diamonds. “I know this concept might not fit in your brain, especially with all those insults and cheerleading routines taking up so much of the limited space available, but maybe we're just happy for each other. You and everyone else has mocked us since junior high for our looks. And even though it was cruel and vicious, we're not stupid, and we have mirrors at home. We knew there was truth to it. Now, out of the blue, we're gorgeous. In fact, I'd venture to say we're better-looking than any of you bitches.”

“You can say that again,” Janet interjected with a grin.

Darla smiled at her, then turned her fierce glare back to Erin. “As I was saying. We're thrilled for each other, and we make some flattering remarks in jest, like, say, BEST FRIENDS might do, and that's supposed to be proof we're lesbians?” She paused briefly, then added, “Maybe I used 'ignorant whore' on the wrong person.”

Janet shrugged. “Oh, I don't know, D, I think it applies to all of them fairly well.” As she stared at Britney, a smile spread across her face that chilled the once-taller girl. “Say, D...didn't these ladies say something about making us suffer for our art?”

“You know, J, I think maybe they did.” Darla cracked her knuckles and looked at the four cheerleaders with a similar unsettling smile.

Later that afternoon, the school custodian entered the art studio to sweep up and empty the trash bins. The sight of four weeping, bruised girls, stripped naked and bound and gagged by torn strips of their own clothes, was quite a nasty shock for him and nearly caused him to faint. The really puzzling thing was how, and why, someone would have laid them out on top of the seven-foot-high art supplies cabinet, and why the red handprint welts on their faces and bare asses were so abnormally large...

Mr Wayne 09-09-2013 12:56 PM

Qzar9999,

See what happens when I walk away from my iPod Touch 5G and miss the *DING!* indicating a new e-mail/story segment posted here?? Sneaky. I adamantly applaud your quality writing and putting so much effort into actual plot. Trust me, I have nothing but 2 Thumbs Up for the story so far. If I could, I'd find a third, fourth, and fifth one. B)

**Way to go for the castaways of society, getting the payback they so deserve. The beautification parts was something I'm not as used to but you blended it in quite well with the FG parts. Looking forward to more for sure.**

qzar9999 09-09-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Volfsbayne (Post 709421)
Qzar9999,

See what happens when I walk away from my iPod Touch 5G and miss the *DING!* indicating a new e-mail/story segment posted here?? Sneaky.

I'm like a ninja. Who writes fetish stories. And has no martial arts training. And identifies with an anthropomorphic starpilot wolf. So nothing like a ninja really. ^_^

Quote:

Originally Posted by Volfsbayne (Post 709421)
I adamantly applaud your quality writing and putting so much effort into actual plot. Trust me, I have nothing but 2 Thumbs Up for the story so far. If I could, I'd find a third, fourth, and fifth one. B)

I hear they're having a special down at Appendage World.

Mr Wayne 09-09-2013 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qzar9999 (Post 709423)
I hear they're having a special down at Appendage World.

Qzar9999,

On second thought, given the way you made "appendage" sound I've quickly changed my mind. LOL. You have to admit I did set myself up for that. Shame, shame. Either way, my two ThumbS are plenty.

**Additional Comment**
And here I thought you just posted the next segment when I heard my iPod chime, but there was nothing here... Yet. B;-)

tsokei 09-09-2013 06:40 PM

Awesome!! Great chapter full of win. :D

qzar9999 09-10-2013 08:37 PM

Volfsbayne: Glad you felt the two different elements blended well. There actually is some method to my madness, the beautification stuff is actually there for a reason. I mean, a reason other than "making the giantesses even hotter." Not that that's a bad reason in itself. :D

tsokei: Thanks for your feedback! Glad you're enjoying it.

And now, a selection of plot, brought to you by Star Wolf Squadron.

Vanessa waited outside the office for her boss. As soon as Mark stepped out of the building, she shut the door and locked up, glad to be done for the day. All day long, her (mostly male) coworkers had been staring more than usual and asking her if she'd done something with her hair, or had been for a spa treatment, or was wearing some new perfume...it was like they thought something was different about her but couldn't place what. She knew, of course, that she had put on a few pounds lately, as made obvious by the fact that all her clothes were a little too snug on her. She supposed she should be happy they were all mistakenly attributing it to some positive change, but it was still annoying to get it all day long. And then there was the other thing she'd been getting all day long...

“I really appreciate you volunteering to take these records home with you and look over them again, Vanessa,” Mark said. “The cops are really riding my ass about the accident on the highway, and I don't think they believe me when I tell them I have no idea how any of that happened. If you turn anything up, call me on my cell. I don't care how late it is.” He flashed her a smile. “This means a lot to me, you doing this on your own time.”

“Sure thing, Mark. I don't mind, really.” She smiled back. Truthfully, she did mind. She could think of a hundred things she'd rather be doing than going over the Northwestern Resources records in her free time. But Mark had made some thinly veiled suggestions that, as her official duties involved keeping track of the records, she had better find something and fast, or start looking for a new job. It was a bad situation all around: Police had found a man lying on Lake View Road near a fallen tree Sunday night. The man had been found unconscious, carried no ID, and was currently comatose in the hospital, but they were assuming he was a truck driver, as the scene suggested a large vehicle had gone through the guardrail. The hillside immediately next to the road had been clear-cut, and evidence indicated a log pile had tumbled down and knocked the vehicle off the road. As Northwestern Resources had exclusive logging rights in the area, they were logically the ones responsible. However, they weren't supposed to cut that close to the road, nor were they to have log stacks in potentially dangerous positions. More worrisome was that there was no record of any recent authorized operation in that part of the woods. Essentially, the police were demanding answers from Northwestern, specifically from Mark, and he didn't have any, so he was demanding answers from somebody who, if she didn't have them, would make a convenient scapegoat.

Thus Vanessa found herself in the hot seat. She forced another smile and waved at Mark. “Hopefully I'll have this figured out by tomorrow. You go home and get some rest, try not to worry about this.” You prick. The really troubling thing was, since Mark had been unable to find anything in the records, what he was really asking her to do was fabricate something that would at least seem plausible. That was what was really going to take all her free time. All this nuisance, coupled with the stress from putting on weight, made her very cranky. And since she was worried about gaining weight, she couldn't take the edge off with chocolate, either. At least she didn't have to worry about another CHC meeting until next month. That reminds me... She pulled out her cell phone as she strolled to her car. On the third ring it was answered.

“Thank you for calling the office of Dr. Bruce Matthews. Do you need to make an appointment?”

“Carla! Hi! It's Vanessa!”

“Oh, hey, Van,” came a rather flat reply.

“You don't sound too happy to hear from me, Carla.”

“Oh, no, it's not you, sorry. I just had a stressful day yesterday, and today was monotonous. I'm glad it's over.”

“I know what you mean. I had the day from hell today. Mark is coming down hard on me to find an explanation for that accident I told you about. I'll have about as much luck finding it in the records as I would asking a Magic Eight Ball.” Vanessa paused for a moment. “Actually I might try that. I can't do any worse. Anyway, I had question to ask you.”

“Shoot.”

“This might sound a little out there, but, has anyone come in to the doctor's office with any, like, strange illnesses?”

The note of confusion and curiosity in Carla's voice was evident. “Strange? Strange how?”

“I don't know, just, out of the ordinary. Not the common cold, or the flu, or allergies—I don't know, maybe just something you don't see very often. Maybe brought on by contact with lake water?”

“Nothing I've seen. What's this about the lake water?” Now the curiosity was much sharper.

“Well, you know. The cops won't come out and say anything, so I don't have any hard facts, but what if that accident was a truck full of chemicals falling into the lake? There could be an entire tanker's worth of poison saturating the water as we speak!”

“Seriously, Van? I don't like Talbot-Lucian any more than you do, but not telling us about a hazardous chemical spill in our drinking water? I'm pretty sure they're not THAT evil.”

“Well. Can't say I agree with you there,” replied Vanessa. Hearing an annoyed sound, she quickly added, “Look, just do me a favor. If someone does come in with something weird, will you let me know?”

“Come on, Van. You know about confidentiality and all that.”

“You don't have to give me specifics. I'm just wanting to know if John or Jane Doe comes in with something bizarre. I'm not asking for names and medical histories, here.”

There was a significant pause, as if Carla were debating saying something. Finally, she did. “Listen...do you know something I don't? Is something going on I should know about?”

“What do you mean, 'going on'?”

“I don't know, it's just that...when I was going over the notes for our last few meetings, I just got the impression that maybe you knew something was up. And then with the way you were acting last night...”

“It's nothing, Carla. Sorry if I've seemed a little on-edge. I'm just concerned about a worst-case scenario. I mean, I could be right about that being a truck full of chemicals. You know I could. So would let me know if you see any weirdo stuff come walking into Doc Matthews' office?”

An exasperated sigh. “Okay, fine, you win. If I see something, I'll let you know.”

“Thanks. You're a real pal. Anyway, let me go. I've got stuff to do when I get home.”

“All right, Van. Catch you later.”

Mr Wayne 09-10-2013 09:12 PM

More plot?? Do we have ta'? Lol. *Does my best to sound like a whining little kid*

Qzar9999,

A little something I've picked up through the years while using forums like these is not to quote a long post of writing or pictures. FYi. Essentially double posting like that drives me nuts, which isn't that hard to do anymore. ^_^ Minimizes eye strain. Lol. I try my best to keep the craziness to a minimum.

Nice job so far with the whole story, and we're not even at the quarter mile mark. Makes me wonder why you don't write books for a living.

qzar9999 09-10-2013 11:35 PM

Did I quote a long post of writing or pictures, or were you reminding yourself not to do that? I'm confused...

I should be an author, eh? That's possibly one of the most complimentary things that's been said to me about anything I've written. Thanks!

Mr Wayne 09-11-2013 11:09 AM

Qzar9999,

No, no. You didn't quote anything that took up space. I was just saying how I try to keep a thread as organized as possible. Less clutter. ^_^ Yvw for the compliment, too.

qzar9999 09-13-2013 01:03 AM

Sorry for the delay, folks. Got caught up writing a quick SW story. ^_^

On to the next part. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome your Wolf Lake High Varsity Swim Team!

Jenna Fischer stood outside the locker room, waiting on the womens' swim team to finish changing into their swimsuits. Today was one of their unofficial practices, and she was already suited up and eager to get her team into the water. There was a state meet next month, and Coach Summers had permitted Jenna, as team captain, to schedule two voluntary practices a week in addition to the mandatory Wednesday and Saturday practices that the athletic department scheduled. Not all the girls showed up for the voluntary ones, but she usually got a decent turnout. Sometimes the coach showed up to help her run them, but today she was preparing for the volleyball game later. Jenna watched as today's participants—Catalina Mendes, Monique Smalls, Karen Carr, and Julie Yu—filed out of the locker room in the school's official blue-and-white one-piece team swimsuits, complete with matching swim caps and blue goggles with white rims.

“Afternoon, ladies,” she said with a smile. “I thought we would start with a few quick speed laps to warm up. Sound good?” At the chorus of agreement, she directed them to get in their starting positions. She stood ready in her lane, poised to dive into the pool, with her hand on the wristband that held her special waterproof stopwatch. “On my mark. Ready...mark!” As she called this, she tapped the start button on her timer and threw herself headfirst into the pool. Jenna pushed herself hard; she was hoping to beat her personal best either this week or sometime before the meet. As she flew across the pool, flipped off of the opposite wall, and started furiously swimming back, she saw brief glimpses of the other girls moving fast as well. She was one of the fastest on her team. The other girls got lucky sometimes, and Jenna had a bad day sometimes, but the only girl who could beat her with any consistency was Julie. She risked a quick glance while her head was turned that way and sure enough, the petite Asian girl was slightly ahead of her. Julie's lithe, streamlined build and small size were definite assets and made her the unquestionable choice in any individual events. She probably could have been the captain, but she preferred to be Jenna's co-captain.

Jenna tagged the wall less than two seconds after Julie and climbed out immediately. The other three girls finished seconds later, first Karen, then Monique, then Catalina (who, while still speedy, was slightly more generously proportioned than her teammates and so had a little more drag to overcome). Jenna tapped the button on her stopwatch and called out the time. “Okay. Not bad. Not bad at all. Especially not for the first one today. But I know we can do even better. Get in your starting positions.” She reset the watch and assumed her position. “Ready...mark!” She again started the watch as she dove in and stroked furiously. She reached the far side and tapped the wall, but when she flipped herself around, she felt...different, somehow. Her body sense was telling her something was slightly off. Also, on the way back, she seemed to be feeling more resistance than she was used to, and her motions felt increasingly awkward.

When she finally touched the wall and got out, she was startled to see that not only had she beaten Julie back by almost a second, but that Catalina had beaten both of them. She looked just as surprised as Jenna felt. Once they were all out, she stopped the watch and saw that this time they'd come in about five seconds slower than their previous time. Very unusual, since they typically improved slightly on the second run. Annoyed, Jenna announced their new time and saw expressions of unpleasant surprise on her teammates' faces. “All right, ladies, let's get it in gear! We won't win any meets if we start slowing down! Positions!” She again reset the watch and readied herself. She was mildly disconcerted to find that even the ready position felt unfamiliar, but she shrugged it off and tried to focus. “Ready...mark!”

This crossing was even worse. Jenna felt even more resistance than last time, and every stroke seemed to increase the drag even more. All her strokes felt strange, as if her limbs weren't moving correctly. She misjudged the position of the far wall and slammed her hand painfully against it. Her turnaround was slow and cumbersome, and on the return trip she started to feel as if her swimsuit and cap were squeezing her, which made no sense—like most swim wear, the material was stretchy. When she returned to the starting end of the pool, her feet touched the bottom sooner than she'd thought, and she slipped and nearly fell backward before recovering. This time she was the first one back, and when the other girls came in and she stopped the timer, she was stunned and dismayed to see that they'd lost almost ten seconds from their prior attempt; in terms of winning a swimming competition, ten seconds might as well be forever. She felt the beginnings of what was likely to be a massive headache. “What the hell, girls? What's wrong with this picture?”

“I don't know,” said an obviously distressed Julie. “I feel really...weird. Awkward. My timing is off, my strokes are off, and I feel like my suit is pinching me.” She tugged at the shoulder straps and winced.

“You too?” said Catalina. “I feel like mine's compressing my chest.”

Karen smiled slyly. “You oughta be used to it, with those two flotation devices you carry around in front of you.”

“It's not my fault you have nothing to show off,” retorted Catalina. “It's not like mine are THAT big.” However, as she fidgeted with the chest of her suit, she had second thoughts. The suit was making them look bigger than they were. She removed her goggles from her face and gently rubbed her eyes, wondering if she needed to adjust her contacts.

Jenna felt her headache getting worse. She was about to bring the conversation back on track when the usually quiet Monique spoke up. “I don't know about you girls, but my goggles are absolutely killing me. Jen, I need a break for a few minutes. I've got to get these things off.” So saying, she tried to remove them, but seemed to have trouble. She grimaced as she pulled harder on them, trying to get enough slack to get them over her head—and the elastic strap snapped and whipped around, stinging her hand as she dropped them. “Ouch! Shit! Great, now I need a new set,” she scowled.

“Now that you mention it, mine too,” said Julie. “And I think my cap is too tight.” She pulled her goggles off (she had better luck than Monique) and removed her cap, causing her black hair to tumble free.

“Jules...did you get your hair done or something? It looks different,” said Karen, taking off her goggles as well.

“No. It's the same as it was at last week's practice.” Julie again tugged at her suit's shoulder straps, then looked down at herself in confusion.

Jenna noticed what Karen meant—Julie's hair looked more voluminous and quite a bit longer than usual. She quickly pushed the thought aside, though, as her headache was rapidly intensifying. She realized that it was centered around her eyes; she must be having the same problem with her goggles. She tried to pull them off, but they broke in half at the bridge of her nose. She stared at the shattered plastic in her hand in confusion. She felt much better almost instantaneously, but still had a slight headache. She then realized her swim cap was tightening on her, putting steadily increasing pressure on the top of her head. Suddenly, it popped off, comically flying off her scalp. Her hair fell free and hit her in the back, and she could tell that it was longer, much like Julie's. She had a thought. “Hey, Karen, Monique, Catalina—take off your swim caps.” When they did, she could see that the same thing had happened to the other three girls. Also, Monique's carefully woven braid had come undone, and Karen's curly perm had straightened out. What's happening here? From the looks on her teammates' faces, she knew they were thinking the same thing. Before she could take this train of thought further, Catalina derailed it.

“Damn! This suit is too damn tight. It's getting hard to breathe in here!” Jenna turned to look at Catalina trying to stretch out the chest of her suit and her eyes nearly popped out. Catalina had always had the largest breasts out of the girls on the team. They weren't huge, probably only a 34 C at most, but noticeably larger than the other girls. She was teased about it constantly since, despite any other benefits, endowments like that were a liability in a sport where the competitors wanted the least amount of resistance. Now, however, it was obvious to even casual observation that she'd grown. Her boobs were pushing out the suit's front much more than they had earlier today, so much so that she looked like she ought to be running in slow-motion on a certain TV show. Quite a bit of flesh was poking out of the top and sides of the chest of her swimsuit, and a significant amount of cleavage was on display.

Jenna turned to her co-captain and started to say “Are you seeing what I'm seeing?” but her words caught in her throat. The same thing was happening to Julie. Catalina's growth was noticeable, of course, but it was much more apparent on the formerly petite Asian girl. Julie had been an A-cup ever since Jenna had known her, so the obvious pair of breasts pressing against her suit was startling. Julie was looking down at herself in amazement. She raised her gaze to meet Jenna's, and the team captain had another jarring realization: Julie, who was four inches shorter, was looking her in the eye. Jenna tried to make sense of this, but heard a sudden snap in her left ear. Glancing down, she saw the broken left strap of her swimsuit dangling down in front of her chest—and now she saw that she was also experiencing unexplained growth. Her breasts were definitely larger. Also, the strap breaking made her realize just how much tighter her suit felt than it should have. It seemed to be compressing her all over; she felt like she was inside a tube of toothpaste. The squeezing sensation kept getting more and more intense as she watched her tits continue to swell. Tearing her gaze away from the impossible sight, she looked at Monique and Karen and saw they shared the same predicament. In fact, one of Monique's straps had already broken, and that side of her suit had flopped down, exposing the brown skin of one enlarging breast. Monique had covered it with her hand in embarrassment, but it was already more than a handful and spilling over the sides.

“Shit! Nobody move! I lost my contacts!” shouted Catalina. Forgetting her situation for a moment, she dropped to all fours to look on the floor. Instantly a loud tearing sound was heard, followed by a startled cry from the frantic girl, who quickly stood back up, holding a hand over her groin as her face reddened. Julie noticed with some surprise that the crotch of Catalina's suit had split when she had dropped down. The bottomless girl was looking around at her teammates, turning a deep shade of crimson. However, after a few moments, her embarrassed look was replaced by one of amazement. “I...I can see. I can see! Even better than I could with my contacts! Wow!” She briefly forgot her nudity and unthinkingly relaxed her arm, but quickly snapped back to reality. “Wow,” she said again. “What the hell's happening to me? To us?” She looked at Jenna, who thought that she, like Julie, looked inexplicably taller.

“I wish I knew,” said Jenna. She shrugged, and felt her other shoulder strap pop. “At least it's happening to all of us...”

“What good is that?” snapped Karen, holding one arm against the front of her suit. Her broken straps dangled over her arm, and her engorging breasts were rising out of the top of her swimsuit. “I mean, what, are we supposed to start a support group? This is weird!”

“All I'm saying is, at least it's not just happening to one of us. Wouldn't you feel a bit freakish if your boobs just suddenly got bigger while the rest of us just stood here and stared?”

“News flash, Jen: I feel kinda freakish anyway! The fact that it's happening to you guys just makes me think we're ALL freaks!” Karen yelled.

Jenna started to spit out an angry retort, but Julie cut her off. “Um, Jen, I don't think it's just our boobs. I mean, is it me, or are we getting...bigger...all over?”

“That's crazy, Jules. People don't just--” Jenna suddenly froze as she felt a new and unwelcome sensation. “Oh, crap.” Her swimsuit was beginning to pull taut between her butt cheeks, which wasn't good, since these weren't thongs. The troubling feeling, though, came from the sides of the suit from her ribs to her thighs, where she could feel the stretchy material reaching its limit and starting to tear. In seconds, the sides split and the suit tore off of her, leaving her suddenly nude. “Aaahh!” she cried as she tried to cover herself with her hands. As she did so, she could feel just how much bigger her chest was.

“You were saying?” said Julie, just as the top half of her suit exploded, leaving her naked above the waist and revealing that she had grown quite large breasts in the past few minutes. The bottom half didn't look to last much longer. She put an arm across her chest and looked at Jenna with an eyebrow cocked. “If you still don't believe me, look up.” This statement was punctuated by the sound of the rest of her suit ripping off.

“What are you...” Jenna trailed off as she unthinkingly did exactly that and found the pool room's ceiling looked a lot closer than fifteen feet. From her perspective it looked more like eight or nine, and was steadily coming down.

“Why is this happening to us?” moaned Karen as her swimsuit disintegrated. She, too, was watching the roof lowering towards them.

“Beats me,” Catalina chimed in. Jenna glanced at her and saw that she, too, was naked, but she wasn't bothering to cover up. “But at least now you won't be able to tease me for having the biggest boobs on the team anymore. Pot, kettle, black,” she added with a grin. “Damn. I don't think they make bras in our size, but it looks like none of us are smaller than a double D.” A thoughtful look crossed her features. “Of course in our case it might be more like four or five D's...”

Monique cleared her throat loudly and shot Catalina a no-nonsense look. “Speaking of the team, I don't think we'll be allowed to participate like this. I mean, I think it's stopped,” she paused to look up at the ceiling, which looked to only be about two feet above them, “but I'm sure someone will say that thirteen-foot-tall swimmers have an unfair advantage in crossing a standard pool, don't you?”

“Oh, shit, you're right.” Jenna looked crestfallen. “We're definitely not going to get to compete.”

Monique nodded. “So unless someone figures this out and fixes it before the meet, we're going to be in a lot of trouble.”

“Well, they don't have to fix it all the way, do they?” The other four girls looked at Julie curiously. “What? Just because it was good for my sport doesn't mean I LIKED being short, skinny, and flat-chested. I mean, I don't want to be a giantess, but if it's all the same to you I'd like to keep these,” she said as she cupped her newly enlarged breasts.

tsokei 09-14-2013 12:44 AM

http://randumbuzz.com/wp-content/upl...-This-Post.jpg

Great descriptions again- love this type of scenario. :)

qzar9999 09-14-2013 01:05 AM

Lol. Nice image. ^_^

Mr Wayne 09-14-2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsokei (Post 709880)
http://randumbuzz.com/wp-content/upl...-This-Post.jpg

Great descriptions again- love this type of scenario. :)

So THAT'S how horses sleep when no humans are looking!! ;P Must leave a rightfully irritating mark on the side of their heads, not to mention an annoying neck cramp.

qzar9999 09-15-2013 11:38 PM

Hey, remember the volleyball team from Monday?

At the gymnasium, the players on another school sports team were experiencing their own problems. Coach Summers stood on the home side of the volleyball court, nervously looking back and forth between the Lions, ready to play on their side of the court, and the locker room doors on her side, which so far none of her players had come out of. Game time was in less than 10 minutes, and she'd already had to reassure the officials more than once. No, they weren't going to forfeit. No, none of her players were sick or injured, to her knowledge. No, she didn't know why they were taking so long to get changed. She'd had their customary pep talk in the locker room almost thirty minutes ago, and all the girls had seemed anxious, but she had thought it was just pre-game jitters. After all, the Lions were tough opponents. Now she was getting suspicious and wondering if they were hiding something. On reflection, she realized that all the girls had been sitting down, almost hunching over. It was a little unusual for none of them to be at their lockers, or indeed standing at all. Finally, with less than 5 minutes until the game, her frustration reached a boiling point and she stormed toward the door, deciding she would push her team out onto the court and demand a full explanation of their behavior at the half. She was already speaking at full volume before she even had the door all the way open.

“All right, ladies, break's over. I want to see you in uniform and out on the court in precisely fifteen seconds, or there'll be hell...to...” She trailed off, dumbstruck at the sight that greeted her.

Her players were indeed in uniform, if one wished to call it that. Summers had the passing thought that if the stereotype about female coaches had applied to her, she'd be in heaven. The women in the locker room looked less like a high school varsity volleyball team and more like a male fantasy hookers squadron. Every single one of them appeared to be wearing a miniature halter top version of their usual tops. Large round breasts were squeezed together, bulging out of the tops and sides of the too-tight shirts. She didn't see any player who looked to be sporting less than D-cups, including Zara, who hadn't usually even worn a bra before. Not that any of them were now, she realized in shock. She almost mistook the shorts for body paint, as the garments were hugging their curves skin-tight. Some of them seemed to be torn partway up the seams; others were unzipped, yet were still incredibly tight. The bottoms of the shorts were barely keeping some of the girls decent. On some of the taller ones, they weren't even doing that. Wait a second...taller ones? Belatedly, the coach registered a fact that their appearance had temporarily stunned her out of picking up. Every player in the room was taller than her. In fact, judging from her own height, they all had to be nearly seven feet tall. Summers turned to address Gabrielle, seeing as she did that the team captain was even taller than the other girls and was also less covered. Her shirt was stretched far out in front of her, showing obvious signs of strain, and her shorts were splitting up both sides and looked more like a pair of boy briefs. Her dark, curly hair even looked longer and thicker than it had yesterday. After several false starts, the flabbergasted coach finally managed to speak.

“What's going on here?” she demanded of the captain. “If this is some kind of elaborate prank, you girls are in a lot of trouble.” She was aware of how stupid that sounded even as she said it, but the situation before her was unreal.

The dark-skinned amazon wouldn't meet her eyes. She was quiet for a few moments, then said, “No, coach, no joke. This is really us.”

“What the hell happened to you? Yesterday you were all normal and now...now...” she struggled to find the words, and gave up. “...now whatever this is!”

Gabrielle winced at the sharp note of anger in the coach's voice. “We don't know. This just kinda...happened to us, yesterday after practice. We noticed something weird after we hit the showers, but we didn't really pick up on it until we got home and found out we were all suddenly the tallest people in our families.”

“My brother couldn't pick on me for being shorter than him. He hated it,” chimed in Susan with a grin. She bent over the water fountain in the corner and took a few sips, still managing the grin.

Gabrielle cleared her throat pointedly. “As I was saying. None of us can think of anything that might have caused this. It came out of nowhere, either during our showers or immediately before or after.”

“Why did you even come to the game? There's no way they'll let you play. Even ignoring the fact that you're all practically busting out of your uniforms, nobody in their right mind will believe this isn't some kind of trick. They'll think I'm trying to pass off WNBA players as my team, or that you're on some new kind of steroids, or—” Summers broke off suddenly and narrowed her eyes in suspicion. “Is that what this is? Are you girls taking some kind of performance enhancers?”

Gabrielle couldn't have looked more stunned if she'd just been slapped. “Coach! No! You know us better than that! We would never do that. And you know I couldn't lie to you about it. Besides, what steroid have you ever heard of that makes people taller, or does THIS?” She gestured at her increased bustline. “As far as why we showed up, well... Think for a second. Would you have believed any of us if we called and told you what happened? We had to come so you'd see it for yourself.”

The coach started to reply, heistated, thought about it, and had to admit her captain had a point. “Well, like I said, they won't let you play now. Even if they would, I don't—”

She was cut off by Susan's sudden cry of “Oh, no, not again!” Everyone's attention instantly focused on her just in time to see her begin to grow. Her head rose up, moving closer to the ceiling, even as her strawberry-blond hair lengthened down her back. Her already-large breasts swelled further, causing her strained top to stretch even further. It lasted for several seconds before the overburdened shoulder straps snapped, causing the top of the garment to fall down and reveal her still-growing boobs. She quickly crossed her arms over her chest to cover herself. As she did, the button on her shorts shot off, bouncing off the far wall. The zipper tore immediately afterward, followed by the seams giving out. The ruined shorts fell off, leaving her wearing only a pair of panties that were rapidly reaching their breaking point. “Ow!” she cried as her head hit the room's ten-foot ceiling. She bent her head forward, realizing that if her growth kept up she might have to sit down to fit in the room. A sudden loud snap accompanied the elastic waist of her panties breaking, just before her growth stopped, leaving her twelve feet tall and nude. Thinking quickly, she grabbed a few towels from a nearby rack and held them over her body, covering up as best she could. Her face turned red as she looked around at everyone else in the room. “Sorry...” she said sheepishly.

“Well. That was...um...unexpected,” Summers said when she was able to speak. “Um...where was I...Oh, right. Even if they would let you play, I don't think it would be a good idea.”

“Why?” Alyssa piped up. “We could kick the Lions' asses being this tall! Especially Susan!” The bigger girl in the corner glared daggers at her. “What? What'd I say?”

“While I admire your enthusiasm, Alyssa, I'm going to have to insist that you girls all go see a doctor as soon as possible. I can't in good conscience allow you to play like this. You have no idea what happened to you, or why, and for all any of us knows there could be some adverse effects on your health. What just happened proves that it could happen again to any of you, at any time. Plus half of you would be arrested for indecent exposure.” She paused for a moment. “Although, you're probably right, I don't think the Lions would know what hit 'em.” She smiled as she briefly entertained a very enjoyable mental picture of the looks on their opponents' faces before continuing. “Anyway. You heard me, girls. You're all going on the injured list until I get medical releases. And we'll have to get you some new uniforms that fit,” she added with a meaningful glance toward Susan. “I'll go out there and announce our forfeit.”

A chorus of complaints trailed her out of the room as she returned to the gym and proceeded to the officials. She had a momentary flashback to yesterday afternoon and remembered her idle wish for a team of amazons. Why didn't I just wish for a million dollars?

Mr Wayne 09-16-2013 10:23 AM

MMmmmmmmmm... Susan, Susan, Susan. Nice timing with the quick drink of water.

Qzar9999,

Short piece, and also a short FG scene, but every bit as energizing as a longer one. Very intense even for a single paragraph of process and good attention to clothing detail. Kudos for sure. This story definitely has my attendance stats shooting up with the events of Wolf Lake bursting onto the scene. And I love the apparent, or assumed, effect on Susan when she consumes the contaminated water rather than being doused with it. She shoots up with just a few meager sips of water. Imagine what mayhem lies ahead, mates. *Puts Caruso sunglasses back on, but hesitates as I look up that metaphor on the internet* ^_^

As a high school home room teacher used to say on Mondays (even though this story is on Tuesday), "Hey everyone. Guess what? It's almost Friday". Amen to that.

**Additional comment**

This is only Tuesday in the story. I can't imagine what Friday will be like, let alone Wednesday and Thursday. B-)

qzar9999 09-18-2013 11:22 AM

Yeah, Friday is gonna be...well I don't know if the word "mayhem" quite covers it actually. XD

Here's the next part of the story. (yes I'm actually giving a) WARNING: (about) SEXUAL CONTENT! (on a fetish website)

The front door of the house was thrown angrily open, then, moments later, violently slammed shut. A pair of heels was kicked off and tossed haphazardly into a corner, then a bulky purse and a set of keys dropped heavily onto a coffee table. Finally, a short redhead slumped exhaustedly into the big, comfy chair in the corner of the room, breathing a deep sigh of long-awaited relaxation. It had been a bad day for Ruby Miller. She woke up this morning with a headache, realized she'd overslept, broke a nail and lost a contact in her rush to get ready for work, spilled coffee on her pants, got chewed out by her boss for a mistake in yesterday's paperwork, burned her lunch in the microwave, had to stay late, and ran out of gas halfway home and had to walk to the nearest station and back.

“Fuck everything,” she said aloud to the empty room. “I could NOT be happier that today is over. I need a fucking drink.”

Three Smirnoffs later, she was feeling pleasantly buzzed, but still felt like more relaxation was in order. Deciding that a soak in her jacuzzi tub would be very helpful, she rose to go fill the tub. Maybe one more drink first, she thought, and turned to the fridge. The quick turn made her feel slightly dizzy. Whoa... maybe you've had enough, Ruby. A glass of water instead. Yes. Good idea. She was swaying a little, but managed to get herself a glass of ice water and carry it toward the bathroom. She ran the taps to get the temperature perfect (warm enough to soothe without being too hot), began filling the tub with water, stripped off her work clothes, and searched the cabinets until she ran across some sweet-smelling bubble soap. She added some to the tub as she drained her ice water. It spread a minor chill through her, raising goosebumps on her exposed skin and stiffening her nipples. The cool sensation made her glad for the warm water as she shut off the taps and slipped into the tub.

“Mmm...” she moaned as the water rose up to her chin and the heat seeped into her body. “God, I needed this. Now for the finishing touch.” So saying, she turned on the jets and laid back to enjoy the tingly, massage-like feeling. It was a large garden tub, and she was only 5'3”, so she was able to stretch all the way out in the tub and get really comfortable. She closed her eyes and tried to zone out. However, soon she caught herself mentally reviewing her bad day. Annoyed, she tried to think of something else to occupy her attention. Come on, Ruby. Think of something happy... One of the only bright spots in her day had been her coworker Derek. He had been in the break room when she burned her lunch. Sensing she was having a bad day, he'd made pleasant conversation and tried to cheer her up, even buying her a sandwich from the vending machine to replace her ruined meal. She had kind of a crush on him anyway, so getting some social time with him today had been nice. If only I could bring myself to ask him out... Still, a girl could dream.

Between the massaging jets, the pleasant heat, and the minor buzz she had, it wasn't long before Ruby's daydreaming turned explicit. Under the water and the bubbles, she cupped her breasts, rubbing them and tweaking her nipples. Oh! The girls are pretty sensitive today. Well, I guess they haven't gotten enough attention lately... As she continued to fondle them, imagining her handsome coworker's hands in place of her own, she felt an internal heat building that had nothing to do with the water. Her right hand left her chest and slid slowly down her belly until it settled between her thighs. “Ohh, Derek...” she breathed as she slid two fingers into her pussy. She began to rub her clit, but as she tried to build up a rhythm, she felt like her position in the tub was increasingly uncomfortable. It was as if her legs were pressing hard against the sides. She tried to ignore it, but the pressure kept increasing and it was detracting from her pleasure.

With a frustrated grunt, she stopped her activities and shifted her legs around, trying to get into a better position, but nothing seemed to work. Eventually she spread her legs and put her feet up on the sides of the tub. Something didn't seem right about that, but she was too busy thinking about other things to pay much attention. Resuming her fun, she put her hand between her legs again and grasped her breast with the other one. That, too, felt a bit odd. It almost feels like my breast is bigger...Eh. Just my imagination. She pinched and rolled her nipple and immediately stopped thinking about it feeling strange. She closed her eyes again and put her questing fingers back to work, stroking herself slowly at first, but soon increasing in speed and intensity. She was so absorbed in her activities that she didn't detect the changes taking place.

Her feet, propped up on the sides of the tub, were slowly sliding toward the end. At the same time, her knees were rising against the sides, making her unconsciously bend her legs more and more to keep her feet in place. Her red hair, hanging down over the side of the tub, was inching its way down toward the floor, despite the fact that her head was rising gradually higher out of the water. As she felt herself building to a crescendo, she was breathing deeper and faster. Her breasts lifted a little out of the water with every inhalation, but they didn't sink back down as she exhaled. Instead, they slowly crested the surface, much bigger than when she'd settled into the bath. She was still playing with her nipples with her other hand and didn't notice the change, even when the two massive globes were hanging completely above the water.

“Oh, God! Derek! Yeeeesssss, right there!” she moaned, feeling her orgasm approaching. She rubbed her clit even faster, ready for release. If she had been watching, it would have seemed to her as if her knees, already above the top of the tub, rose a little higher with every stroke of her fingers. Her feet were past the end and hanging down, rapidly approaching the floor as she got bigger. Her moans were getting louder and louder and her heart was pounding. Finally, when she knew she was right on the edge, she simultaneously thrust her fingers into her pussy, stroked her clit with her thumb, and pinched her stiff nipple extra-hard. She cried out in ecstasy as she climaxed; at the same time, her growth seemed to speed up as her feet hit the tile floor and slid toward the wall and her huge tits rose ever higher above the water. She continued the motions of her wicked fingers, prolonging her orgasm (and her expansion). As the pleasurable feelings slowly faded, they were replaced by unexpected sensations. She felt chilly over most of her body, which was odd because she could tell the water was still warm. Also, she felt strangely constricted in the tub, as if she was pressed up against the sides. Puzzled, she opened her eyes and straightened up.

Ruby was shocked to discover that the formerly spacious bathroom seemed to have shrunk to less than half its size. She was still sitting on the bottom of the tub, yet her knees were well past the top, and they reached the rim even though her torso was situated on the far side of the middle. Her feet were touching the floor well clear of the end of the tub. “What the fuck is going on here?” she said aloud to the miniaturized bathroom. Then she looked down at herself and got another surprise. “Oh my God! My tits!” She normally sported a set of D's, but now...she wasn't even sure what letter she would need. Double G? They seemed to have doubled in size, but they stood out proud and firm from her chest, capped with nipples as big as the tip of her thumb. Still in shock at the changes that had transpired, she shivered and remembered most of her wet skin was exposed to the air. She turned off the jets (having some trouble with the comparatively tiny controls) and tried to rise from the bathtub—and found that her hips and ass were wedged up so tightly against both sides that she couldn't get out!

Well. This won't do. She braced her feet as best she could on the floor, hoping they didn't slip on the tile, gripped the sides of the tub tightly, and pushed. Almost...got it... With a grunt of exertion she pushed even harder and finally she pulled her rear free from the tub like a cork popping out of a bottle. She was accompanied by a large splash of water, some of which spread around her feet and caused her to slip. She almost lost her balance and caught herself on a towel rack. She couldn't believe how small the rack looked next to her hand. Or rather, how huge my hand is. At that moment it truly sunk in. The room didn't get smaller. I grew. She also noticed that she'd partially pulled the towel rack out of the wall. She tried to stand and thumped her head on the ceiling. Damn. That's ten feet...how big am I? Muttering an annoyed curse, she bent down to fit under the ceiling and plucked the tiny stopper (relatively the size of a thumbtack) from the tub drain. As the water gurgled out, she pulled open the linen closet and dug out several white towels, knotting them together over her waist and her enormous breasts. She turned toward the mirror to check the extent of the changes and realized she was so tall that the top edge only came up to her shoulders!

Kneeling in front of the mirror, she was stunned by the Amazonian goddess who gazed back. The fact that she was seeing clearly without glasses or contacts barely registered through her amazement at her appearance. She was almost unrecognizable as the same Ruby. The 5'3”, slightly chubby redhead with the decent boobs and flat ass was gone, replaced by a gigantic bombshell. Even on her knees her head was almost to the top of the mirror. Her lips, which she'd always felt were too thin, had plumped up a bit. Her complexion had cleared, leaving her skin smooth and unblemished. Her face looked a little thinner, which suited her features better. Her hair had thickened and lengthened, giving her long red waves almost down to her waist. Her hips and ass had filled out and rounded considerably, which gave her some much-needed balance for the titanic tits she was sporting. And what tits they are! She'd had to tie three towels together at their ends to manage a half-decent covering for her boobs, and even then she had a significant amount of breast flesh exposed from the top and bottom of the makeshift bikini.

Rising to her feet, she knocked her hair dryer off the counter. Bending down to pick it up, she glanced into the mirror again and was struck with an odd sense of deja vu. After a moment, it clicked in her head that her stance, her size, and the makeshift white outfit tied around her looked like something she'd seen on an old movie poster. “Ha. The fifty-foot woman wishes she looked this good,” she said aloud. “Then again, I guess 'Attack of the Thirteen-foot Woman' doesn't sound nearly as intimidating.” Grinning at her reflection, she hefted her massive mammaries before blowing a kiss at the mirror.

Mr Wayne 09-18-2013 11:24 AM

Heh! And I was hawking this post. ;) MMmmmmm, a redhead hmm? Redheads will rule the world someday. Just you all wait and see.

Qzar9999,

A delightfully well-crafted next segment of the story, without a doubt. Shame she wasn't wearing anything to bust out of, but you cleverly countered that with the sexuality of a deserving young woman. She knows something is amiss before letting herself go but is pleasantly astounded afterwards. One should pay more attention then, Lol. With the tension built up so much and we're nigh through a quarter of the story, I'd pay money by now. Perhaps that is a good compliment. If I was rich, I'd pay you to write dozens more of these stories. B-)

geno13 09-19-2013 08:18 AM

Mmmm... finally took some time to read what you have so far and I'm loving it. I cannot wait to see more.

qzar9999 09-20-2013 09:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks, all, for the continued positive feedback. Here's the next bit, involving a bit of plot and a little more detail on how the chemical works.

I'll be going out of town next week, so Wednesday may experience a slight delay. But I may be able to get at least the first part up before leaving. Stay tuned! :)

Also, please find attached a document file containing Tuesday in its entirety.

“...understand that what you're asking me for is a breach of my professional ethics.”

“I'm well aware. However, if you had been more concerned about your professionalism some years ago, you might not have lost your license. Don't forget who made all that mess go away. More importantly, don't forget who can make it all come back. Preferably in the newspapers.”

An angry hissing intake of breath. “You bastard.”

A short, harsh laugh. “Now, now, no need for that kind of talk. All I'm asking you for is a little favor.” A pause. “You had to know I didn't fix your problems out of the goodness of my heart.” That unpleasant laugh again. “To hear most people talk, I don't even have one.”

“It wouldn't surprise me.” A sigh of resignation. “Fine. Give me some info on what you need to know, so I'm not wasting your time and mine with false positives.”

Another pause, as if thoughts were being gathered. “Well. For starters, you can rule out all men, and any children or older women. What we're looking for will only manifest in females, and only between late puberty and menopause.”

“Well, that does help narrow it down.” Despite the attitude, there was a note of interest in the voice. “What sort of symptoms are we talking?”

“Primarily, there will be changes in measurements. Unusual weight gain or loss, changes in BMI, breast growth, changes in height--”

“Changes in height? Just what the hell is going on?”

“Ahem. I'm giving you the information you need, and no more. Unless you'd like to be more involved in this situation than you already are...?” Dead silence. “That's what I thought. As I was saying. Changes in height, muscle tone, visual acuity, or hair color. That covers the primary effects we anticipate are possible.”

“Christ. That's only altering the entire physical makeup of someone's body. No big deal,” came an extremely exasperated reply. “Anything you can tell me about what causes it?”

“Only that it would likely involve exposure to the municipal water supply at low temperatures, and that ingestion can cause full effects with far less exposure than skin contact.”

“Municipal supply...you're saying this shit is in the lake water? Wait. This has to do with that truck that crashed into the lake, doesn't it? Never mind, I don't want to know,” the voice finished. “Like you said, it's bad enough you're dragging me into this at all.” A brief pause, punctuated by another weary sigh. “I'll let you know if I see anything.”

“Thank you very much, Bruce.” Smiling to himself, Vannacutt replaced the phone's handset and turned back to his picture window.

Mr Wayne 09-20-2013 10:41 PM

Qzar9999,

Interesting how you may include women of slightly older age. Just as long as they aren't wrinkly. LoL. It is commendable how you keep challenging yourself to continue upping your game by broadening your palette. I feel I may be admitting in the near future that I underestimated your story. Let's see if that be the case.

qzar9999 09-24-2013 12:01 AM

Because I like you people, I'm going to post the first part of Wednesday before I leave for vacation, rather than make you wait. Here we have probably one of the most well-known growth sequences in the fetish community, as seen through the lens of my imagination. I do hope you enjoy, and I'll be back with more story next week.

ONE WEEK AT WOLF LAKE
DAY THREE: WILD WEDNESDAY
CONTAMINATION: 55%

Linda Connor packed the last few things back into her picnic basket, stood up, and folded the blanket she'd been sitting on. “Okay, ladies. Time to pack up and get moving. We don't want to be late for the matinee.” The five other women sitting in the circle began stuffing things into coolers, lunchboxes, and baskets. She smiled relaxedly as she reflected on how well this group of theirs was doing. The six women were all in their late twenties or early thirties, they all didn't have to work, and they were all married to Talbot-Lucian executives (which was how they'd met). Instead of sitting at home alone and bored all week while their husbands worked, they got together one or two days a week for group activities, usually involving getting fresh air and being out of the house for a while. Today, since the weather was so nice, they'd gone to the park for a picnic and were going to the movies.

“What are we going to see again?” asked Hannah Archer, absently brushing crumbs off her skirt.

“That new one with Julia Roberts. Um... I don't remember what it's called, give me a second...”

Joanna Ross grinned slyly. “Wait, don't tell me. It has that guy in it, and it's about that place, where that thing happens, right, Linda?”

“Oh, knock it off, Joanna. You know I'm terrible with titles,” Linda replied.

“Yeah, I know. We've been doing this for four months now and we still don't have a name for our little club, here.”

“Not this again. Nobody can come up with a good idea. Anyway, why do we need to name it? This isn't some formal gathering.”

“Hey, I had a good idea. Not my fault you wouldn't use it,” Joanna said, grinning even wider.

“We're not calling it 'The Stepford Womens' Association,' already.” She sighed. “Look, I don't remember the name of the movie, okay? It's that romantic comedy that just came out last week.”

“Another chick flick?” moaned Cristi Parker. “Can't we go see something with car chases and explosions for a change?”

“You're such a tomboy, Cristi,” said Pamela Palmer, smoothing out her sundress as she stood up. “Nobody else here likes those brainless action films.”

“You're just jealous because my husband doesn't get bored with the movies I like. And for your information, not all action films are brainless. For that matter, not that many romantic comedies are intelligent,” snapped Cristi.

“Such as?”

“Compare the Terminator or Indiana Jones films to, say, that damn Paris Hilton movie, or pretty much anything on Lifetime,” Cristi sneered. “Besides, you like those stupid slasher movies, so who are you to talk?”

“Knock it off, you two. We don't have time to stand around arguing,” said Linda as she started crossing the open field to where they'd parked.

“Hey, does anyone else hear that?” The group turned to look at Marion Allen, who had her head cocked to one side and was peering around the field with a curious expression on her face.

“Hear what, Marion? I don't hear anything,” said Joanna.

Hannah frowned. “I think I do. Kind of, I don't know, like a hissing sound? What is that?”

Something clicked in Marion's head. “Uh-oh. I think we'd better—“

She was interrupted by a sudden burst of loud hissing, gurgling noises as the park's sprinkler system kicked on. The group of women shrieked and almost as one dropped their belongings and sprinted toward their cars, getting drenched along the way. When they cleared the field and reached the cars, they all stopped, out of breath from the sudden exertion. They were all thoroughly soaked and dripping everywhere. Their wet clothes clung to their skin and their hair was plastered flat against their heads.

“Dammit!” snapped Cristi. Her ball cap had fallen off her head during her run. “We're soaked! Does anyone have any towels or anything?”

Linda put up her hands in a placating gesture. “Calm down, Cristi. I'm sure someone will have something.”

“I hope so. It's not like I brought a change of clothes,” Pamela said miserably.

Unfortunately, a quick search of the parked vehicles turned up no towels or anything else that might be useful.

“Well, I guess we're out of luck,” muttered Cristi.

“It's not the end of the world, you know,” said Joanna. “Why are you so concerned about getting wet, anyway? It's not like you to be fussy about your looks or anything.”

“What's that supposed to mean?” Cristi said sharply.

“Whoa, whoa, I didn't mean anything by it. Geez.”

Cristi rolled her eyes and sighed. “Forget it. Sorry, I'm just irritable. I hate being stuck in wet clothes.”

“You know, it's funny,” Marion said after a moment. “I don't think we got as wet as we thought. My hair doesn't even feel wet.”

“That's weird. Me too,” said Linda. “But I could have sworn we got drenched.”

Hannah shrugged. “It's not like we got caught in a sudden rainstorm, or a...or a...” She trailed off. Her friends turned to look and noticed that her attention seemed to be fixated on her wedding ring. She was staring at it as if it were some previously undiscovered species of bug that she had just found crawling on her hand. As they watched it, the golden band went plink! and simply snapped in half and fell off. Hannah's eyes went wide with surprise, but the other women stopped paying attention as they felt their own bands clamping their ring fingers viciously. In moments, the other five bands followed the same sequence, breaking apart and falling off their owners' hands. None of them knew what to make of the bizarre event, but before they could try to get a grip, they all heard another strange sound, a kind of ripping sound, followed by a pained exclamation from Hannah.

Looking down, they all saw the ripping noise was coming from the plain white canvas of her tennis shoes. The tops of the shoes were splitting right down the middle from tongue to toe, revealing her feet, which looked oddly larger and seemed to be causing the shoes to bulge outward. Hannah wasn't alone in this either; the rest of the group soon felt pressure from their own shoes, accompanied by a chorus of sounds of destruction. The distinctive crackling of velcro coming undone could be heard from Marion's sandals as the straps pulled themselves open. A machine-gun series of pops came as the laces on Pamela's sneakers broke in quick succession. Joanna's toes were pushing outward from the open-toed flats she wore, causing a tear to form down the sides even as the heel split open. The rear straps on Linda's crocs broke away accompanied by the sounds of the rubber stretching. Cristi had opted for simple flip-flops; she watched as the thongs popped free of the bottoms, then broke away at the sides. The stunned women looked up from their unexpectedly bare feet and destroyed shoes, to the angry red welts on their left ring fingers, and finally around at each other's shocked faces.

“Okay, that was weird,” Joanna said finally, breaking the silence. “I've never heard of shoes or wedding rings self-destructing. What the hell is this?”

“Beats me. I think it's stopped now, though,” Marion replied.

“Um...not so sure about that, Marion...” Pamela gestured at Hannah.

The blond woman looked confused. “What? What's...” She looked down to where Pamela was pointing. “Ohmigod!” Under the long-sleeved white blouse, Hannah's breasts were visibly growing, rapidly pressing against the front of her garment and causing it to start pulling apart, straining against the buttons that held it closed. The crystal pendant she wore was rising up above her swelling chest. She looked up at her friends, astonished. “How is this—aaagh!” She finished with a strangled cry as the gold chain that held the crystal squeezed tight against her throat. A look of panic registered briefly on her features before the chain snapped and the crystal dropped out of sight within her increasingly deep cleavage. The other women, beginning to detect a pattern, looked down at their own endowments, and surely enough, they were all developing larger breasts. This was most noticeable on Cristi, who was normally a 34B. The loose-fitting t-shirt she had on wasn't so loose-fitting anymore, as her engorging mounds were lifting it up and pushing it outward. The entire group was starting to feel pinched by their clothes. Linda and Joanna were the only other women wearing necklaces, and they, too, were nearly choked by them before the chains snapped. Linda's necklace also disappeared down her shirt, but Joanna's much smaller and lighter pendant went flying off when the necklace broke.

The next sound to be heard over the noises of fabric under stress was a creaking. The group's attention turned to Hannah yet again. The belt at the waist of her white skirt was creaking as it pulled against the buckle. In seconds, it tore, leaving the belt hanging loosely from the loops. The failure of this restraint was simultaneous with tears appearing in the seams at the sides of her blouse, both near the waist and around her sleeves. Right after that, the buttons at the front of the blouse shot off rapid-fire, exposing a white bra that was a few cup sizes too small and was consequently overflowing with boob flesh and creating deep chasm where the two orbs were squashed together in the middle. Her friends suddenly realized they were looking up—somehow Hannah's chest was higher than everyone else's eye level, and still rising! As they continued to watch, she rose higher and higher, almost twice as tall as the other women on the field.

“What's happening to me?” she cried, panic evident in her voice and expression. Her friends merely looked on in slack-jawed amazement as her unexplained growth continued. “Aaah!” came her pained shout as she looked down to see her formerly long sleeves creeping up her arms and tightening. They reached a point a little below her elbows and seemed stuck; seconds later, the seams split apart as the top of the sleeves ripped off at the shoulders. The stretched and torn bits of fabric fluttered to earth as she darted her gaze from one seemingly shrinking friend to another, unsure how any of them could help her but seeking aid anyway. The waist of her skirt was so tight it felt like it was cutting off her circulation, but after a few painful moments—SNAP! There was a loud sound from behind her and she felt the skirt jerk forward. She could feel a slowly-growing tear moving down the back, revealing her panties. She felt as much as heard another SNAP! from the middle of her back; a split-second later she found out what had given way when her bra shot off her burgeoning breasts, trailing a broken clasp and torn straps behind it as it fell to the ground. Her growing melons easily pushed aside the torn-open blouse and she was exposed to her startled friends.

Hannah shrieked in embarrassment and put an arm across her breasts, which had the effect of destroying the shoulder seams. The shredded blouse dropped away from her, leaving her feeling even more naked, but her humiliation was briefly pushed out of her mind when she noticed that her breasts felt huge—they seemed to have gained at least a few cup sizes in the last few minutes! Her thoughts turned right back to embarrassment when the rip in her skirt finished its southbound trip and the ruined item with its broken belt rained down to join the growing pile of fabric scraps on the ground. She was now totally nude except for her white cotton panties, which had inexplicably not ripped apart yet...though she could feel them gradually shrinking on her as her perspective continued to rise and her ass seemed to be filling out disproportionately faster than the rest of her. They stretched out around her blossoming derriere, getting thinner and thinner until they looked like a thong...and then her growth stopped.

Still not really believing what had happened, Hannah looked around for a moment and realized she was eye level with some of the treetops. She shook her head as if trying to clear it and felt her blond hair brush against her naked back. Evidently it had grown, too. She stared down at her friends. Way down. From her perspective, her friends only stood about as tall as her knees. “What the hell? What just happened?” she shouted. “Sorry,” she said in a lower tone as the group of women covered their ears. It occurred to her shortly to wonder why, exactly, she was still looking down at her friends. “Wait. Why did this only happen to me?”

Mr Wayne 09-24-2013 12:12 AM

Qzar9999,

Heaven. ;-). Hurry back soon!

kuenbu 09-24-2013 11:40 AM

Ring popping off? Check. Ripping white canvas shoes? Check. Long sleeve Blouse? Check and ummm Hannah? Yep...I see what you did there.

qzar9999 10-06-2013 01:09 AM

Heh. Yeah, I did make it kind of obvious, didn't I? I wanted to see if I could do that classic scene justice; hopefully you enjoyed.

Sorry for the delay, folks; vacation, and then getting back into the swing of things after vacation, ate up a lot of my time. But I'm back, and ready to continue my story. Here we have a short bit with plot, and next will be some more growing fun. :D

When Ellen Summers walked into the doctor's office that morning trailed by the entire volleyball team, Carla's jaw dropped. She'd heard of rapid growth spurts in teenagers, but never ones that caused people to shoot up two feet overnight. Then she had to do a double-take when she realized Susan Knox was even taller; the girl was ten feet if she was an inch. Even Zara Milos, formerly the shortest member of the team, towered over Carla. She listened in amazement as the coach and her team recounted the situation, then called for Dr. Matthews to come to the front. He asked for details, but she insisted he'd have to see for himself, since he'd never believe her. His obvious irritation immediately became shock as he got a look at his waiting room. He got some basic information on Susan (having particular difficulty getting her height, which turned out to be 12'3”) then directed Carla to do the same for the other patients while he took her back to an exam room.

After a few of the teens had been taken to the back, Darla Morgan and Janet Laine arrived. With the waiting room and exam rooms crowded with enormous young women, Carla didn't think she could feel any shorter. Then, when it was nearly her lunch hour, five girls from the swim team came in, all of them even bigger than the students that had come before them. After several moments of stunned silence, she recovered her wits enough to take down their basic information, notify the doctor of the new arrivals, and punch out early for her lunch. She called Will as she left.

“Hon, I'm taking an early lunch. You free?”

“I think I can manage,” he replied. “Where should I meet you? Your usual cafe?”

“No, I'm thinking somewhere that serves alcohol.”

She heard the puzzlement in his voice. “Since when do you drink on lunch hour? Or at all, on a weekday?”

“Since TODAY,” she said sharply. “Oh, God,” she added after a moment, “I just realized that call from Ruby Miller earlier probably wasn't some kind of prank. I need a good stiff drink or three.”

“Damn! Something on your mind?”

“You could say that. And when I tell you what, you might need a drink too. And please, no jokes,” she added as an afterthought.

“Must you read my mind? Okay. Chotchkie's?”

“Fine, I don't care. I just hope we don't get that asshole waiter Brian again.”

Mr Wayne 10-06-2013 10:12 AM

*Gives five standing ovations for the return of the Qzar*

Qzar9999,

Welcome back. Surprising that Carla was so out of her mind by what she was seeing that she didn't put two and two two-gether. Yet.. And you did do the 50ft Woman scene justice. But I hope the next myriad of victims at Wolf Lake won't be safe indoors either. B;-)

qzar9999 10-08-2013 01:55 AM

Give Carla a bit of time. Maybe she'll catch on once she's had time to really think about it. ^_^

Here we go with the next bit: In Which More Growth Occurs in the Park.

“You know, Hannah, that's a good question,” replied Linda, shouting up at the newly-grown giantess. “I mean, it seemed like we all started to change, but why did the rest of us stop?”

“Um, Linda...maybe you spoke too soon,” Cristi said with an edge in her voice. “Look at Marion.”

“What? What do you mean?” asked Marion, looking down at herself in panic as her friends all turned to see what Cristi meant. At first nothing was obviously different, but after a few seconds it was apparent that she, too, was slowly enlarging. The sleeves of her blue blouse, which had been loose when she put it on, were creeping up her arms and slowly losing their bagginess. The buttons, already strained from her earlier breast growth, were being pulled even harder as the fabric tried to separate. The dark blue scarf draped around her neck was being lifted and pushed outward as her breasts continued to swell up. The bottom of her blouse was rising steadily higher, exposing more of her midriff above her stretching belt. The sound of metal breaking apart came from the belt as its buckle shattered under the strain, leaving the ruined belt hanging to either side of her growing waist.

“Aaah!” she shreiked in pain, suddenly clawing at the back of her head. Seconds later there was an audible POP and her wavy black hair came tumbling down across her shoulders, accompanied by a loud sigh of relief. Joanna felt a faint sting as something hit her; looking down, she saw the broken strands of elastic that had been holding Marion's ponytail together falling away from her. Another breaking-metal sound drew her attention back to the growing woman. She tried to spot the source of the sound, and after a moment noticed Marion's blue underwear was visible through the now-open front of her tightening slacks. Must have been the zipper coming apart. Scanning down her friend's legs, she figured the rest of the garment couldn't be far behind, as there was already so much woman inside the tan slacks that the fabric had pulled taut and the ankles of them were halfway up her shins.

“Oh, shit! Am I going to get as big as Hannah?” Marion exclaimed, panic in her blue eyes as she looked around (and increasingly down) at the others. “Oh!” she gasped as the top button on her blouse finally tore off. One by one, the rest of them followed suit, the front of her shirt making an ever-deeper V and revealing more of her enormous tits in a too-small blue bra. The last button, however, refused to give up the ghost and hung valiantly on, almost making Marion look like she was wearing a shirt tied together at the bottom. As the gap in her blouse spread downward, the scarf had been moving in the opposite direction, buoyed by her increasing height and bustline, and now it looked comically small on her. At the start of the day, draped over her neck, the accessory had hung almost to her waist; the ends of it now failed to even make it all the way down her breasts.

A long, steady ripping drew everyone's eyes down to Marion's legs. The seam on her left leg had begun to give, starting at the bottom (which was now at her knee) and spreading quickly up the leg. More and more of her bare flesh was revealed as the tear crept higher, all the way to her waist. In a moment, the right leg followed its mate, leaving long strips of tan fabric hanging down to her knees that did nothing at all to clothe her. The only thing holding the shredded remains of her pants to her growing frame was the waistband, which was starting to dig into her widening hips as her growth showed no signs of stopping.

Another gasp of pain came from the developing giantess as she frowned at her arms. The sleeves were stuck halfway between her elbows and shoulders, and they had gone from hanging loose to constricting her. Her skin was turning red around the edges of the sleeves as they hampered her circulation. The stitches that held them on at the shoulders began to fail, tears spreading around both arms until finally they were totally separated. This seemed to be all the stretched fabric could take, and the sleeves just...exploded. They burst into a shower of blue scraps, drifting slowly down toward her friends, who merely looked up, astonished at the sight before them.

And what a sight. Marion was already double the height of anyone else there (except Hannah) and barely covered by the scraps of her former outfit. Her tattered blue blouse was held together by a single button that used to be at her waist and now was trapped just under the swell of her bust, exposing a positively massive set of boobs that were overwhelming the cups of the stretched-out bra still trying to contain them. Her entire belly was exposed, which revealed that despite her growth, it was proportionately slimmer than it had been earlier. The same could not be said for her hips; she'd grown some new curves in that department, and even if she'd been her normal height her ripped pants wouldn't have covered her.

As they watched, even that insufficient covering became unsustainable as her expansion continued unabated. They all heard an extremely loud tearing sound as the waist of her slacks severed in multiple places at once, dropping the destroyed clothing away from her and showing off her voluptuous hips and the weakening blue boy shorts-style briefs (which now looked like a g-string). Some more fabric popping sounds came from above as the tiny bra's straps snapped and her titanic tits surged forward. This bit of extra pressure proved too much for the sole remaining button on her blouse and it finally surrendered, letting the shirt fly open in front as the cups of her bra dropped to the ground. She cried out and tried to cover herself, but seemed to have some trouble positioning her arms, as even to her her breasts were much bigger. The shifting of her shoulders destroyed what remained of the stitching and her blouse fell off, taking her scarf with it.

A look of distress crossed her huge features as she tried and failed to look down past her massive tits. “Oh, no, not them too...” Her protests proved futile as the briefs gave way and snapped, joining the rest of her outfit in a pile on the ground. She covered herself as best she could with one hand, keeping the other across her chest. “I think...I think it's stopped,” she said, looking down at her friends, then slightly up at Hannah. Her eyes were level with the other giantess' mouth, making a relative height difference of what would've been just a few inches at their old size. “Hey! No fair!” she said after a moment. “You're bigger than me and you still have your panties! What the hell?!” she shouted angrily.

Hannah shrugged. “Beats me. I didn't have anything to do with that. I'm just gonna count myself lucky,” she replied.

“Hey, I think we have more important concerns than panties at present!” Linda shouted up at the duo. “Such as, what the hell is going on here, and what are we going to do with you two?”

“Better make that three,” moaned Pamela.

“Or four,” added Joanna.

make_her_grow 10-08-2013 03:27 PM

Heh. Noticed the 50ft Woman references.

Nice job on the story. As a man who loves growth, I'm really loving this story so far.

I can only hope a lady or two will actually take a dip in the lake itself. ;)

Keep up the good work!

Mr Wayne 10-08-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by make_her_grow (Post 711957)
Heh. Noticed the 50ft Woman references.

Nice job on the story. As a man who loves growth, I'm really loving this story so far.

I can only hope a lady or two will actually take a dip in the lake itself. ;)

Keep up the good work!

make_her_grow,

You know, that would be an excellent idea for an innocent bystander, cute, attractive, meek woman to oopsie fall into the Lake. Imagine the size fallout from that. B)

qzar9999 10-10-2013 11:45 AM

Spoilers, guys. ;)

Next bit, more plot stuff. Growth returns in the next part. :)

Will walked up to the table where his girlfriend was sitting. As he dropped into the chair across from her, he noticed an empty tumbler on the table and another half-empty one in Carla's hand. She didn't even seem to notice him at first; she was doing a thousand-yard stare out of the window by the table. Finally, he cleared his throat and she seemed to snap out of it enough to look at him.

“Rough morning?” he asked, cocking an eyebrow.

“You have no idea,” she replied.

“So what's going on?” he asked, after she didn't volunteer any more information.

“I don't think you'll believe me when I tell you,” she answered. Taking another sip of her drink, she added, “I barely believe it, and I saw it.”

“Try me.”

“Well. I'm not sure how to put it so it won't sound crazy.” She seemed to be trying to think. Finally, she continued. “I guess there's no other way to say it. All morning, these girls from the high school have been coming in, and...they've turned into Amazons.”

Will stared blankly at her for a few moments. “Okay. What's the punchline? I don't get it.”

“Punchline? I'm not joking. They're Amazons.”

“Amazons,” he said flatly.

“Yes.”

“Like, tall, savage warrior women with huge tits and fur bikinis.”

“Well, no, not savages, and none of them were wearing fur, but...” she faltered for a moment. “I don't have a better word for what's happened to them.” He seemed to be trying to stifle laughter, and she got annoyed. “They were normal a few days ago, and now they've all grown huge!”

Will shrugged. “Teenagers go through growth spurts. I read somewhere that people can keep growing until, like, their mid-20s.”

“This isn't just some normal growth spurt!” she shouted, exasperated. “I'm telling you, they're enormous!”

“Look, babe, you know I love you. But you have got to stop letting your height bother you. I'm worried you're developing a complex,” he said. “Just because they're taller than you doesn't make them Amazons.”

Now Carla looked more annoyed. She tipped back the rest of her drink and signaled the waitress for another one before addressing him again. “You're right, that doesn't,” she said through gritted teeth. “But I think maybe the fact that they're all over SEVEN FUCKING FEET TALL does.”

“What?” He looked surprised for a moment, then grinned. “Okay, now I know you're putting me on.”

“This isn't a joke, you ass! I'm telling you the truth!”

His amused expression didn't change. “You expect me to believe that a bunch high school girls--”

“Fifteen of them, to be exact,” she interjected.

“Right. Fifteen high school girls just suddenly shot up to seven feet tall practically overnight.”

“Actually the shortest one was 7'2”. One of the girls on the swim team was 12'10”. And yes, that's exactly what happened.”

“Babe. That's impossible. Nobody is that big,” he said, shaking his head.

“Tell that to the swim team, Will.” Her next drink arrived and she took a big sip. “And I'm going nuts in that office. I feel short enough around normal people, but with this going on... And then I try to discuss it with you and you don't believe me, which isn't helping at all,” she finished with a glare.

He looked skeptically at her. “Well, fine. Show me some proof.”

“What? What do you mean, proof?”

“I mean, like, you must have taken a picture with your phone or something, right? If something like this actually happened it'd be headline-worthy. You know, impossibility and all,” he added, a note of amusement back in his voice.

“Well, no, I didn't. They're patients. Do you know what kind of trouble I could have gotten into for that?” Carla said angrily, taking another sip of her drink and mentally kicking herself for not sneaking a photo or two. Damn. Wish I'd thought of that.

“Well then see if you can take one later without being obvious about it and send it to me,” he said. Then he smiled broadly at her. “Better yet, I'll walk you back to work! Then I can see these 'Amazons' for myself,” he added. “Unless, of course, you're prepared to admit now that this is some bizarre joke that you refuse to abandon.”

“Fine. You can walk me back after I've had something to eat. If I go back to work on three drinks and an empty stomach, my afternoon may not go so well,” she said with a scowl.

After the waitress came and took their lunch order, he noticed she was staring pensively out of the window again. “Something else on your mind?”

“Hmm? Oh. Well, I was just thinking...I wonder if what happened to them is contagious, somehow. I mean, you know I hate being so short, but I don't think I'd want to be that tall, either.”

He looked at her quizzically. “Really?” he asked. “As hung up on your height as you are, I'd expect you to jump at the chance, even if it meant standing out in a crowd.”

She looked at him incredulously. “Standing out in a crowd? Will, were you listening when I said that the shortest girl in the office was over seven feet? That's already highly unusual, enough to get you stared at constantly. And most of them were bigger than that. What if I ended up thirteen feet tall? I'd be a freak.”

He smiled good-naturedly at her. “I'd still love you anyway.” He gave that a moment to sink in before adding, “Even if I had to stand on a stepladder to reach your boobs.” She threw a roll at him, and he dodged it, glad to see she was cheering up a bit.

“You'll pay for that remark later, mister,” she said sternly. “But I really do wonder what happened to them. I mean, none of the groups came into contact with any of the other ones, according to them, so how were they...” She trailed off, staring at the ice cubes floating in Will's glass.

“Carla? Hon?” When he got no response, he waved his hand in front of her face. “Earth to Carla. Come in, Carla. Over.”

She snapped out of her trance, startled. “Hmm? Oh. Sorry. I just thought of something. I think I'll run it by Bruce when I get back to the office.”

Mr Wayne 10-10-2013 01:13 PM

Gotta love the chemistry of Carla's character even for an FG story. Full of insecurities yet so much strength and individuality. But another minute detail begs one to wonder what happens when ice cubes served at Wolf Lake bars and restaurants are tainted with the water supply.. Hmmmmm.... As I turn my annual clock ahead one year, I am left to wonder as I follow the exploits of Wolf Lake just how crazy things will become. I don't think I have to worry at all about the journey there, which has been well thought out, planned, sensible, unexpected, and BurStInG with fun.

This is truly the best FG story to come our way in quite a while, no offense to any other writers. We all have our cup o' tea.

qzar9999 10-13-2013 01:54 AM

Well thank you, V. I'm flattered. :)

And now, back to the growing ladies in the park!

Pamela and Joanna turned to look at each other as what each had said sank in. They met each other's eyes, and a quick glance showed that while they were about the same height, they were already a head taller than Linda or Cristi and were rising fast.

“Hey, Hannah! How's the weather up there?” Joanna asked suddenly. “Never mind, I guess I'll find out for myself in a minute,” she added with a laugh.

“Is this really a good time for jokes, Joanna?” Pamela said, glaring at her. Her look changed to surprise when a moment later she had to brush her straight blond hair away from her eyes, then to outright shock as she felt her hair all around her head and realized it had grown several inches longer than the pixie cut she normally wore.

“Oh, I suppose you're right, Pam,” she replied, rolling her eyes. “Maybe if I get upset enough about it it'll stop happening!”

“That's not—ow!” Pamela stopped in midsentence and started grasping at the thin straps of her green floral-print sundress. They had drawn tight and were digging into her shoulders. She cried out in pain again before they broke with two loud snapping sounds, leaving her bare shoulders marked with angry red lines. Now that the top of the sundress was no longer being pulled up by the straps, the top of it fell down some, partially exposing her pale green strapless bra and the larger breasts she now sported. She shrieked in embarrassment and crossed her arms over her chest.

“Wardrobe malfunction, Pammy?” taunted Joanna. Her smirk faded as a ripping sound drew her attention downward. The V-neck of the sleeveless pink top she'd worn today was starting to split, driving the V deeper and showing off the middle of the pink bra underneath.

“Look who's talking,” retorted Pamela. “Anyway, I think both of us are going to have some serious wardrobe issues in a minute.” She looked down at her sundress in dismay; the waist was drawing very tight as her hips grew bigger, the flowers in the pattern stretching into bizarre shapes, and the hem was already well above her knees and still creeping upward. The continued growth of her upper body had left the top of the dress behind and now only the strapless bra covered her swelling breasts. She was still crossing her arms over her chest, but her boobs were growing even faster than the rest of her and slowly pushing her arms further out in front of her.

Joanna started to crack another joke at Pam's expense, but a look at her own growing mammaries kept her from speaking. The split in the front of her shirt had reached the hem, leaving two halves of the pink top hanging to either side of her chest, pushed aside as her breasts surged outward into the straining pink bra. Farther below, a popping sound accompanied the closures on the front of her jeans failing as her waist grew too big for them. The ankles of the jeans were now up to her knees and the seams were beginning to fail, the tears climbing her thighs slowly but surely. “Damn, ladies, do you see this? I've heard of skintight jeans but this is ridiculous!”

“Jo! Really! This situation is not funny!” Pamela snapped, throwing her arms skyward in exasperation. Removing the pressure of her crossed arms left her expanding tits with only her overstressed bra for containment, and apparently it wasn't up to the task; the rear clasps shattered with a metallic pinging sound and the bra flew off of breasts that were more than twice as large as it was designed for. “Eep!” she cried, crossing her arms in front of her again.

“Ha! I don't know about that, Pam, you showing your goods off to everyone seems pretty funny to me!” Joanna replied. “Of course I think the joke will be on me shortly...” So saying, she gestured to her own chest; boob flesh was flowing all around the cups of her bra, which was showing signs of serious strain. However, she was so focused on it that what happened next caught her off guard. The seams on the sides of her jeans had stopped separating about halfway up, but they suddenly exploded all the way up and the shredded denim went flying off in front of and behind her, leaving her lower half clad in only a pink thong. Or, at least, it had been a thong. She'd grown so big now that it looked more like a strand of floss, and as her growth continued, it slipped in between her lips and disappeared from view. “Aaaaaaah!” she cried in a mixture of shock and pleasure at the unexpected sensation.

“Maybe that will get you to stop making jokes for a second,” Pamela sneered. “God knows we could use a moment of—mmmmmmmm...” she trailed off into a moan. Keeping one arm across her chest (though her boobs were so big now it left little to the imagination), she moved her other hand down toward her waist and started clutching at the front of the remains of her dress. Much like Joanna's thong, Pamela had grown so big relative to her pale green panties that they had slipped into her pussy and were rubbing against her clit. At the moment only Linda and Cristi were able to see it, looking up at their growing friends, but the hem of her shrinking sundress wasn't even halfway down her thighs at this point so it wouldn't be long before she was exposed to everyone. They could see her trying futilely to adjust the tightening underwear through the dress that had become a micro mini skirt. After a few attempts, there was a very loud ripping sound and Pamela came away with a fistful of torn green floral-print fabric. The tattered dress that had fit her entire body minutes ago now looked like a large green table napkin in her giant fist. “Aaaah...dammit...mmm...that was m-my f-favorite—aaah!--dress...” she moaned, having a little trouble speaking due to the distraction her underwear was providing.

“I know j-just how...mmm...you feel,” replied Joanna. “This is be...beCOMING my faaaaaaaavorite thong, but I th-think it's...oh god...about to go...” Her words proved prophetic; seconds later, the stretched thong reached its limit and snapped apart, falling away from her swelling hips. “Aww! I was so close!” Joanna cried in frustration. A moment later a smile crossed her face. “Fuck it,” she said aloud. She gripped the cups of her overstressed bra and tore it off her still-growing breasts, then did the same to the tattered scraps of her pink top that were still hanging on her shoulders. “Aaah. Much better,” she added, rubbing her huge tits in satisfaction as she shook her head side to side, swirling her long, wavy auburn hair around. “Now where was I...?” she said with an impish grin before dropping one hand between her legs and fingering herself while rolling one giant nipple between the fingers of her other hand.

“Joanna! What the fuck are you doing?” Pamela shouted, staring incredulously as her fourteen-foot friend started openly masturbating.

“What does it look like I'm doing?” she smirked. “That made me soooo horny, and I'm already naked in public, so I figured, why not?” So saying, she closed her eyes and threw her head back, continuing to pleasure herself as she got bigger. “Oh, yeah! Feels great!”

Pamela's own panties were getting soaked from her arousal as they continued to press against her clit, and for a moment she found herself considering doing the same thing. Instead, she pulled the waistband of her shrinking underwear hard, deliberately snapping it off and relieving the pressure. “Some of us have a little thing called restraint,” she huffed, feeling a momentary twinge of jealousy at Joanna's less inhibited mentality. She noticed out of the corner of her eye that the two of them were roughly the same size as Hannah and Marion. To get her mind off of her lingering frustration, she tried to estimate about how big that made the four of them. Linda and Cristi didn't seem to have grown—at least not yet—so they made reasonably good benchmarks. Between them and the surrounding trees and park fixtures, Pamela estimated she and the others were somewhere around twenty feet tall.

Down below her, Cristi was staring up at Joanna in disbelief, still in shock at the sudden and inexplicable changes that had struck her friends over the past several minutes. It occurred to her that it was probably only a matter of time before she or Linda ended up giant and naked, and she turned to the only other normal-sized woman left. “Well, Linda, guess it's just you and me now. Which one of us do you think will be next?”

Linda shook her head and pulled her attention away from Joanna's antics at the question. She looked blank for a moment, but then seemed to have a spark of inspiration. “I don't know,” she replied, reaching into the small yellow purse slung across her torso, “but I'm not just going to stand here waiting to find out.” She retrieved her smartphone and tapped the screen.

“What are you doing?” Cristi asked in puzzlement.

“Calling the paramedics,” Linda answered.

Mr Wayne 10-13-2013 10:40 AM

Qzar9999,

I'm calling up the Wolf Lake EMTs so I can be one of the first responders on-scene!

^_^

Mr Wayne 10-15-2013 04:20 PM

I can't wait for the next, and future, segments of this story. Better than the MMmmm Mmmmmm of all the Campbell's soup commercials put together and then some. This post also ties my record high number of posts in a single thread (at 25, Alice in Wonderland thread).

Something tells me, and it is no little birdie by the way, that there will be much more good writing to comment on as this story continues to unfold. So glad I found a front row seat early on. ^_^

MinMax 10-15-2013 08:46 PM

normally i only lurk but today i thought to tell you this is the best stories I have read on this entire website.

keep up the great work more more more.