The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   The Starting Range (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40742)

Anotherfetishguy 07-28-2016 08:20 PM

The Starting Range

I have no idea what to title this

But with the other post about a persons favorite size range of SW I thought I'd give myn, which is between the 5'3" to 4'0". Idk why but I love it when women start the shrinking process, when their shoes get too big and their feet slip out of it, when their panties fall off and they become a midget at 5'0" and below. Usually in most media this is quickly followed by more shrinking until the woman is under 2 feet tall. However I'd love to see a woman shrink to say 4'3" and have to live with being the size of a child (and perhaps right as they get used to it they start shrinking again)

Idk just a thought I had

Soccermom 07-28-2016 08:22 PM

Re: The Starting Range

I'm so glad you started a thread to express this thought.

Prof_Sai 07-28-2016 10:09 PM

Me too.

Anotherfetishguy 07-29-2016 02:36 PM

1wolfgang did the exact same thing.

OhZone 07-29-2016 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anotherfetishguy (Post 777776)
I have no idea what to title this

But with the other post about a persons favorite size range of SW I thought I'd give myn, which is between the 5'3" to 4'0". Idk why but I love it when women start the shrinking process, when their shoes get too big and their feet slip out of it, when their panties fall off and they become a midget at 5'0" and below. Usually in most media this is quickly followed by more shrinking until the woman is under 2 feet tall. However I'd love to see a woman shrink to say 4'3" and have to live with being the size of a child (and perhaps right as they get used to it they start shrinking again)

Idk just a thought I had

mmMMmm hmmmmmmm

Yeah, except she starts at 5' 9". ;)

SDK 07-29-2016 11:04 PM

I like this idea as 4'3 is right about the height the reality that she is shrinking sets in.

Captain Ash 07-30-2016 07:17 AM

Mhh.. I like it if a woman shrinks to hand- or doll size, while their strip off their clothes.
I like to see how they are fighting with their way to baggy clothes.

But I also enjoy having them in midget/child size.
This size won't make them completely helpless but also fun to see how they are fighting with the new size.
This kind of shrinking is the best in interaction with other people who know her.
Also how they react and threat her.

Captain Ash

DangerousDave 07-30-2016 11:40 PM

I like to think of shrinking not in terms of absolute heights, but rather how she measures up to other people.
So 4'3", or about 130cm, is around chest height to an average person. Great height 😃
My personal preference is shrinking down to a shoulder to waist range, so chest height is about the optimal size for me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Ash (Post 777896)
This kind of shrinking is the best in interaction with other people who know her.

Absolutely agree. Half the fun is seeing her interactions change as she shrinks, we lose that if she only meets strangers who think she's a regular midget.

OhZone 07-31-2016 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDK (Post 777875)
I like this idea as 4'3 is right about the height the reality that she is shrinking sets in.

Yes!

Or sometimes when she just gets smaller than a shorter friend.

SDK 07-31-2016 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhZone (Post 777975)
Yes!

Or sometimes when she just gets smaller than a shorter friend.

Yes, her clothes are loose, then she suddenly realizes it's because she's getting smaller. She's 4'3, still shrinking, and has no idea how small her dwindling body will get. All she knows is her clothes are starting to slip off.