The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Real Life Transformation Imagery (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42851)

DollyBonnie 09-20-2017 03:10 PM

Real Life Transformation Imagery

Hi All.
Been away a long time again. Had some personal stuff going on but all is well. I came back today because I had an awesome encounter and I wanted to share and see if others had a similar ones.

So I'm in my lab meeting (Geology) this week and I head up to the desk to ask my prof a question and I see this girl in lab. She's cute, long dark hair, dark eyes, tan skin. Wouldn't have noticed her before, but she was wearing a very loose-fitting long-sleeve grey shirt that was just kind of falling off her shoulders in just such a way exposing her tank top underneath to give her the appearance that she was SHRINKING!

Totally caught me off guard and I was "distracted" looking at her all period. Went up to her later and chatted a bit and got her name (Catherine). It was a really awesome thing to get distracted by.

Anyone else ever encounter someone in real life that looked like they were transforming (size, age, shape, animal, or otherwise)?

OhZone 09-20-2017 05:52 PM

Re: Real Life Transformation Imagery

I transformed my hairstyle. Does that count? ha

DollyBonnie 09-21-2017 02:38 PM

No, seriously, have you ever seen someone out who just looks like they're in the process of being transformed? Could be baggy clothes (like mine) or part of a costume that looks too realistic (at a glance).

OhZone 09-23-2017 07:41 PM

Well, I did see a little girl walking with her Mom the other day. The kid was wearing her mother's Filas. They were just coming out of Five Below. The shoes were really loose and comical and the rest of her clothes were just slightly big. Maybe she had been AR'd? ha

abingdondr 09-25-2017 12:46 PM

I see people Everyday that look as if they are in the process of swelling out of their clothes. Big fat bastards at places like Wal-mart...

Slightly more serious reply to your question, when a girl wears capri type pants ( the ones that are meant to stop just below the knee) it sometimes catches me the way it did you. I see a person growing taller for a split second :)

tghawk555 09-25-2017 08:55 PM

I see real life transgender people in the city! It's so cool!

Vengeance1701 09-30-2017 03:34 AM

Hot town, summer in the city
Back of my neck getting dirty and gritty
Been down, isn't it a pity
Doesn't seem to be a shadow in the city

All around, people looking half dead
Walking on the sidewalk, hotter than a match head

OhZone 09-30-2017 12:16 PM

Are you people running hot and cold?