The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Sneak peak from my patreon! (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42685)

Tancred 09-04-2017 09:31 PM

Sneak peak from my patreon!

1 Attachment(s)
Just a little image from my patreon! Whant more? It's over here : patreon.com/Tfancred

OhZone 09-05-2017 12:07 PM

Re: Sneak peak from my patreon!

Kewtness. TG TF SW?

ohzoneapproved.jpg

Tancred 09-05-2017 01:56 PM

Exactly!

Tancred 02-02-2018 12:09 AM

Here are a few of my newest public I took from my patreon! ;-D

If you do want to see more of my stuff, you can become my patron at patreon.com/Tfancred ! For as low as two bucks per month, you'll see two images like this per week and for 5 dollars, you'll also have access to my Sequence Friday that have an ongoing sequence! I really need your help to continue produce that many pics! (8 (2$ patrons) to 12 (5 dollars patrons) pics per month MINIMUM!) Sometimes, I post extra stuf, like coloured version. Those are still rare, but I will do my best to make more this year!

Ok! Story time!!!

https://pre00.deviantart.net/6460/th...ed-dc1wk6v.png

Gina accepted to do some clinical test. What she didn't know is that the tests included Guinea Pig Genetics test! Ah! If only she did read the little characters!

https://pre00.deviantart.net/afb8/th...ed-dc16qvn.png

Mary bought an elixir in this weird shop at the mail nearby. The seller said her that it will turn her into the perfect girl for her boyfriend. Strangly enought she knew that her boyfriend was into furry stuff and accepted to go throught these change. She wanted to make him a surprise for his birthday. What she didn't know throught was that her boy friend was also fan of shrinking women and multiple stuff. So while she was trying to keep her cloth on, she've been surprised to have a little unexpeccted hand for this task. She was not panicking. She knew she wyould be kind of surprised with the result, but she had to adjust a few thing befor starting having real fun. While she was getting in her room she just hoped that she'll be able to find something small enought for her new body. And that she will not change too much during this time or she'll have to borrow her dolls' clothings!

tjlemke 02-02-2018 03:57 PM

I appreciate that you continue to strive to become a better artist but for the quality I'm not willing to pay. Maybe when you've improved I'll reconsider :)

Prof_Sai 02-02-2018 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjlemke (Post 805300)
I appreciate that you continue to strive to become a better artist but for the quality I'm not willing to pay. Maybe when you've improved I'll reconsider :)

We'll MAKE you pay! ::Starts mixing chemicals and evil laughing. ::

Tancred 02-02-2018 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjlemke (Post 805300)

And what need to be improved? I’m not complaining, I’m just trying to improve...

Tancred 04-20-2018 12:00 AM

https://pre00.deviantart.net/2272/th...ed-dc9bh33.png

If you do want to see more of my stuff, you can become my patron at patreon.com/Tfancred ! For as low as two bucks per month, you'll see two images like this per week and for 5 dollars, you'll also have access to my Sequence Friday that have an ongoing sequence! I really need your help to continue produce that many pics! (8 (2$ patrons) to 12 (5 dollars patrons) pics per month MINIMUM!) Sometimes, I post extra stuf, like coloured version. Those are still rare, but I will do my best to make more this year!

Ok! Story time!
Fanny has a weird problem. After a strange insect bite, every full moon, she turns into a fairy. Even if at first, she was kind of feared, she tried her best to look at the good points. For example, she can easily use her cell phone as a giant screen while taking a bubble bath in a tea cup! Too bad she's not strong enought to moove her shoes and cell phone around in this form!

OhZone 04-20-2018 08:10 AM

mmmmmMmmm

I love your light effect. How do you do that?

You are the Shrinker of Light. :)

Tancred 04-20-2018 08:43 AM

Simply with Whotoshop! ;-)

Thanks for the feedback!

Tancred 06-04-2018 08:26 PM

4 Attachment(s)
My newest ones!

OhZone 06-04-2018 08:34 PM

mmm nice. I like the way you drew her panties being stretched by her new tail. And it's cute who she used the word, "golly," and then wondered why she did.

Tancred 06-05-2018 07:30 PM

And I hope you know who she’s becoming?

Tancred 06-17-2018 09:10 AM

2 Attachment(s)
New parts of the sequence!

OhZone 06-17-2018 09:27 AM

** Like **

Captain Ash 06-17-2018 09:47 AM

The tailering mouse.
Cute!
But she had to make sure that she won't meet a cat. :P

I wonder what she is cosplaying?
Gadget from Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers?

Tancred 06-17-2018 09:22 PM

Yep, exactly!

Tancred 06-20-2018 03:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And now, here is the last pic of this sequence! What do you think?

Captain Ash 06-27-2018 03:10 PM

Very nice!
Now we need to see her cosplay in front of a giant audiance. :D

Greetings
Captain Ash

Tancred 06-29-2018 08:24 AM

Well, it could be an idea! ;-)

Tancred 07-27-2018 01:50 AM

http://transfur.com/Users/tfancred/I...useShagaTF.jpg

If you want to see more of my stuff or if you want to encourage me, you can become my patron at patreon.com/Tfancred ! For as low as two bucks per month, you'll see two images like this per week and for 5 dollars, you'll also have access to my sequence Friday that has an ongoing sequence! I really need your help to continue produce that many pics! (8 (2$ patrons) to 12 (5 dollars patrons) pics per month MINIMUM!) Sometimes, I post extra stuff, like coloured version. Those are still rare, but I will do my best to make more this year!

This money helps me to get better by allowing me to draw more and more! Every support is really appreciated!

Now story time!

Probably my favourite picture in my recent work!

Maria got the SHAGA a few years ago. She then started to shrink, she grew a tail and her body got covered with creamy-white fur! Now that she is used to this new form, she regularly go shopping to in the kid section because it is far more economic than buying adapted cloths! The only problem is her tail but, with her smaller hands, she got quiet dexterous!

Tancred 08-31-2018 04:24 AM

https://orig00.deviantart.net/56ca/f...ed-dclkmcl.jpg

If you want to see more of my stuff or if you want to encourage me, you can become my patron at patreon.com/Tfancred ! For as low as two bucks per month, you'll see two images like this per week and for 5 dollars, you'll also have access to my sequence Friday that has an ongoing sequence! I really need your help to continue produce that many pics! (8 (2$ patrons) to 12 (5 dollars patrons) pics per month MINIMUM!) Sometimes, I post extra stuff, like coloured version. Those are still rare, but I will do my best to make more this year! This money helps me to get better by allowing me to draw more and more!

Every support is really appreciated

I’m also doing live stream to show advancement on my colour work! You can have an early access to those by becoming my patron too! ��

You want an example? Here are the videos I did for this picture!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxS4uX…
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMIST-…
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFIPlA…

OK, now, story time!
Miley felt dizzy for the last couple of hours. During the night tho, she woke up in a sea of blankets and clothing. She went to the living room to find a mouse telling her to embrace her fate!

Tancred 09-07-2018 02:36 PM

If you want to see more of my stuff or if you want to encourage me, you can become my patron at patreon.com/Tfancred ! For as low as two bucks per month, you'll see two images like this per week and for 5 dollars, you'll also have access to my sequence Friday that has an ongoing sequence! I really need your help to continue produce that many pics! (8 (2$ patrons) to 12 (5 dollars patrons) pics per month MINIMUM!) Sometimes, I post extra stuff, like coloured version. Those are still rare, but I will do my best to make more this year! This money helps me to get better by allowing me to draw more and more!

Every support is really appreciated

I’m also doing live stream to show advancement on my colour work! You can have an early access to those by becoming my patron too! ��

I recently realised that I never made a ferret transformation pic on my patreon, but, weird enought I do love this kind of transformation! For the story, here is Flora! She's a bit embaraced for now because... Well, she's stuck like this! She's a beginner in wizardry, but she tried to do something too hard for her!

http://transfur.com/Users/tfancred/I...D60F6C78D5.png

Tancred 09-28-2018 04:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
If you want to see more of my stuff or if you want to encourage me, you can become my patron at patreon.com/Tfancred ! For as low as two bucks per month, you'll see two images like this per week and for 5 dollars, you'll also have access to my sequence Friday that has an ongoing sequence! I really need your help to continue produce that many pics! (8 (2$ patrons) to 12 (5 dollars patrons) pics per month MINIMUM!) Sometimes, I post extra stuff, like coloured version. Those are still rare, but I will do my best to make more this year! This money helps me to get better by allowing me to draw more and more! Every support is really appreciate I’m also doing live stream to show advancement on my colour work! You can have an early access to those by becoming my patron too!=10.0pt😉
Story time, now!

Beverlyis a lab assistant in a company experimenting with insect DNA. Recently, she've been working on experiences with bee DNA, but she've been stung by a bee yesterday. Dr Abner, her boss, gave right away a pill that she should take imediatly. if she notice anything unusual. Sadly, she started to feel weird on her way home today and forgot the antidote at home. When she finally made it to her place, her body hadlost an antire foot. Before she could find the pill, she continued to shrink and, at the exact moment where she was about to take the pill, a sharp pain on her side forced her to the ground as two extra arms appeared under her oriinal ones. She really should hurry because the longer she'll wait, the bigger the pill will be. Do you think we should tell her that every chane is irreversible and the antidote will only stop the mutation?