The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Slowly been working on improving my poser work (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43567)

mendriz 12-22-2017 04:49 AM

Mendriz Pics

Hey yall, I made post ages ago and I'm here to throw another one in there slowly been working on my Daz3d skills behind the scenes, and i've picked up some new tricks. Enjoy let me know what you think.

Twilight_Roxas 12-22-2017 07:13 AM

Re: Slowly been working on improving my poser work

Nice.

OhZone 12-22-2017 04:21 PM

I wanna new drug!

Prof_Sai 12-22-2017 06:01 PM

Sadly, poser is really not designed with loose clothing in mind.

mendriz 12-22-2017 07:09 PM

I know I'm hoping to find away around it at some point. that one weakness of daz3d

DangerousDave 12-23-2017 02:06 PM

DAZ3D has something called dynamic clothing, which should work well in theory (the clothes drape over the figure). I tried using it a couple of years ago, but it was too time consuming, and had some annoying bugs. But who knows, maybe they worked out the kinks.
If you have time, maybe you can try it out.

Anotherfetishguy 12-24-2017 09:14 PM

The process is good, but you should add some more textures and shading so the person doesn't look like a doll from the inner depths of hell

mendriz 03-21-2018 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anotherfetishguy (Post 803262)
The process is good, but you should add some more textures and shading so the person doesn't look like a doll from the inner depths of hell

Noted here's some more goodies

OhZone 03-21-2018 07:05 AM

MmmMMm Smaller!

Nice btw.

Allogagan 03-21-2018 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DangerousDave (Post 803210)
DAZ3D has something called dynamic clothing, which should work well in theory (the clothes drape over the figure). I tried using it a couple of years ago, but it was too time consuming, and had some annoying bugs. But who knows, maybe they worked out the kinks.
If you have time, maybe you can try it out.

dynamic clothing is a little easier then it has been before. At least in Poser (which I use) but it can still be a pain sometimes.

mendriz 12-01-2018 01:11 AM

Hey Guys,

So I've continued to Hone My skills Here's some of my latest.

Now As you can tell the of the image names number don't seem to line up that's because there is a 93 frame 4 second Gif of her shrinking. Which I'll be uploading to my Patreon over the next or week or maybe earlier depending on the review on it is complete.

After discovering a better way to animate in Daz3d feel like I may be becoming more active using it and making some SW art.

I Did plan to upload the Gif now but due to limitations I wasn't able to, Any feedback is appreciated.

mendriz 12-02-2018 03:01 AM

And here's and GIF of something I've been working on the High res MP4 version will be available on Patreon after review.