The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Party Down (Shrinking Woman) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13124)

smooch 08-06-2008 06:32 PM

Party Down (Shrinking Woman)

1 Attachment(s)
This isn't exactly process, other than it features a woman right in the process of shrinking. Still, I thought I would post the sketch anyway. I had an idea for a story of a woman whose size changes depending on her confidence levels, although I'm certain it's been done already. Anyway, here we see the woman who's discovered her boyfriend hanging out with another girl at a party and, as a result, is starting to literally feel about two feet tall. This depicts the first time she's ever undergone any size change.

I included platform shoes on the shrinking girl as a nod to Lorekeep, who tried to help me in a particularly difficult time recently. Thanks, Lorekeep, this drawing is dedicated to you.

ElastiGirl 08-06-2008 07:02 PM

Re: Party Down (Shrinking Woman)

YES! I like it!!! Please continue with the story and/or art work!!

shrinky428 08-06-2008 07:12 PM

High Quality! Thanks for sharing!

insomniac 08-06-2008 07:57 PM

Are you cluedog's alter-ego? Because this is his work...

LK 08-06-2008 08:27 PM

The shoes are magnificent. ^^ I feel bad that we couldn't go forward with what I had in mind, but let me see if I can't come up with something small or not quite as ambitious to commission you for. ^^

Or, hell, keep at this idea. O_O

gladewalker 08-06-2008 10:02 PM

Yeah I was wondering about the platforms ;-)

TB Tabby 08-07-2008 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smooch (Post 206992)
This isn't exactly process, other than it features a woman right in the process of shrinking.

Not to worry. That IS process.

ElastiGirl 08-07-2008 07:25 AM

Yes, it *IS* process!! But a sequence is always even better!!! I love lbh, for example, but he needs to do more little by little shrinks!! But, hell, it's not like I can create art so thanks to the artists anyway!!!!!!!!!

smooch 08-07-2008 09:27 PM

I'm extremely pleased you liked the image, Lorekeep. And thanks everybody for the nice comments.

latextanja 08-08-2008 10:13 AM

Wow extremely well drawn!
Sexy shoes as well, I would buy them ;)

bigjoo12 08-08-2008 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smooch (Post 206992)
I had an idea for a story of a woman whose size changes depending on her confidence levels, although I'm certain it's been done already.

Would be an excellent idea for a story!!

Would it happen slowly?

Could she slowly will herself to control her emotions to slow it down? And perhaps an idea of a situation that is just way too much for her to control that even if she did try to control her emotions and self confidence, the embarrassing situation would just override it and still she would shrink.

I think you hit on an superb idea!

ComradeLeBon 08-09-2008 02:11 AM

Mate I really like your stuff, if it was you that did the series where the three girls shrink out oif their clothes and are captured by another women then you are an uber legend. I would love to see more of your work