The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Inflation and Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   nitro body inflation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12413)

aprilchange 07-02-2008 03:24 PM

nitro body inflation

1 Attachment(s)
Found this on google... but the bottom of the file is mashed up, so its a comp. of the thumbnail and the pic. Any one got the whole pic?
Anyway i think its cool :D

Nakhakren 07-02-2008 03:44 PM

Re: nitro body inflation

That's a morph by an artist named HellResident. He has a deviantART page where he keeps most of his work (http://hellresident.deviantart.com/). Unfortunately, he recently rebooted said page, purging some of his old artwork, including that particular piece.

I may have the original sitting around on a backup CD somewhere, but I'd have to check. Even if if find it, I'd be hesitant to post it without first seeking his permission. Some artists are touchy about that sort of thing.

aprilchange 07-03-2008 09:14 AM

thanks for the info ill take a look at the page... didnt know whos it was, so thanks for the author

cyero 07-03-2008 02:53 PM

Very sloppy looking, really.

Nice to see butt expansion though, don't see enough of it.

Nakhakren 07-04-2008 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyero (Post 191996)
Very sloppy looking, really.

While I'll admit HellResident has a rather unique and exaggerated style, I'd hardly call his work sloppy. His stuff is supposed to look cartoonish - it's part of his style.

That particular picture isn't very good quality anyway. The stuff on his actual DA page is much better.

long john silver 07-04-2008 09:23 AM

It be sloppy because it be ignorin' the natural lightin' in the room, and be makin' it look overly-fake.

Also, her cheeks be poppin' before she be able to get them to that size.

Nakhakren 07-04-2008 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by long john silver (Post 192261)
It be sloppy because it be ignorin' the natural lightin' in the room, and be makin' it look overly-fake.

Like I said, it's supposed to be cartoony. His work has actually improved a fair bit since then, though he was forced to take down his most recent and best-done piece after the girl featured in it got mad and protested his posting of it.

Honestly, his stuff is a damn-sight better than all the other inflation photomanipulations I've seen floating around the net.

Quote:

Also, her cheeks be poppin' before she be able to get them to that size.
At what point has inflation ever been about realisim?

Like I said - deliberately cartoony style.

long john silver 07-04-2008 08:29 PM

Cartoony-style plus Adobe Photoshop morphed pictures o' real life lasses be not a good combination...

It be like mixin' Oil and water, or sayin' that "Out of Jimmy's Head" be a good fit fer Cartoon Network.

Nakhakren 07-06-2008 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by long john silver (Post 192424)
Cartoony-style plus Adobe Photoshop morphed pictures o' real life lasses be not a good combination...

It be like mixin' Oil and water, or sayin' that "Out of Jimmy's Head" be a good fit fer Cartoon Network.

What would you prefer to see then?

crymsonnite 07-25-2008 10:04 AM

I belive I have it somewhere, would you like me to search for it?

elmo 07-25-2008 01:54 PM

as nakharken said the guy who made it has a deviantart account you can find more of his stuff on there, one of my fav morphers

CaptAnime 07-25-2008 02:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
i found This inmy Balloon body file i hope this what he Main poster is looking for:p

and one other thing this file is not on HellResident DA page so i hope no lines Was Crossed