The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Wildstar Sexification Comic (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36967)

Doom Pixie 07-04-2014 10:22 PM

Wildstar Sexification Comic

1 Attachment(s)
Hey guys!:D

I've been playing a lot of Wildstar lately and have taken a huge liking to the lore, races and world in general. I've especially been cute-gasming over the Lopps! They are best! So this idea came by to me recently. What if a Chua and a Lopp found an Eldan relic that is actually a sexification ray gun?

This is the first image in a series of roughly 4 to 5 pages portraying the above concept. I plan on regularly updating once a week, though there are small chances of delays due to real life happenings. This is a just-for-fun little side project while I work on other comics that will be put up for sale later on. If anyone is interested, I have one completed project up for sale which is currently featured in the Breast Expansion page here ----> http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=36903

Hope you all enjoy! Don't be scared to leave some feedback! :)

wandering_spirit 07-05-2014 05:33 AM

Re: Wildstar Sexification Comic

This should be interesting. I actually worked on Wildstar a while back, but I usually had pre-made characters to test with, or characters others made.

I wonder what more can be done with the other races. I mean, I played as a a human Granok, a Mechari and a Drakan before, so...

Dog_Girl_Kari 07-05-2014 05:35 AM

Love me some Wildstar, not Chua though, fuckin' Dommies...

Buzy 07-05-2014 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dog_Girl_Kari (Post 733703)
Love me some Wildstar, not Chua though, fuckin' Dommies...

Someone's playing exile, me thinks? ;)

Dog_Girl_Kari 07-05-2014 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzy (Post 733710)
Someone's playing exile, me thinks? ;)

What gave me away? :P

katman 07-05-2014 11:45 AM

Civilization should be brought back to Nexus. The Eldan's world and works are the Dominion's privilege and birthright.

wandering_spirit 07-05-2014 03:34 PM

I think we're going a bit off-topic here. While I wouldn't mind seeing process using the different races, I'm usually one to prefer seeing the good guys win.

Hmm... here's an idea. Why not inter-species and inter-faction changes? I wouldn't mind seeing a Dominion turned into an Exile Mordesh...

Dog_Girl_Kari 07-05-2014 04:33 PM

I am for any dommie scum converting to the side of good. :P

Doom Pixie 07-05-2014 04:40 PM

Quote:

I think we're going a bit off-topic here. While I wouldn't mind seeing process using the different races, I'm usually one to prefer seeing the good guys win.

Hmm... here's an idea. Why not inter-species and inter-faction changes? I wouldn't mind seeing a Dominion turned into an Exile Mordesh...
I like this idea too! Now I'm thinking about a sexy, stuck-up Cassian female slowly turning into a Granok and cozying up to a studly Granok male she may have been trying to kill earlier. Might begin with some small weight gain and skin changing and eventually leading up to personality change (acting more crass and craving booze).

Oh the possibilities.. :D

mechaghost2003 07-05-2014 06:30 PM

awesome idea. me likey

thrandrall 07-05-2014 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wandering_spirit (Post 733726)

Isn't that still somewhat subjective? I thought both races were potentially "good" compared to the "Horde"/"Alliance" dichotomy of WoW. Haven't played Wildstar yet, just read the synopsis on the site. Might try this fall if I build a new machine.

Bestarred 07-05-2014 10:39 PM

The Dominion have, in a very literal, here-we-have-the-physical-proof way, a directive straight from the Eldan (Wildstar's precursors-who-invented-everything race, and the reason why the game is happening where it is) to build their empire. They are simply fulfilling their divine right.

That being said, once the game really gets started, both sides are clearly doing objectively terrible things to one another and themselves, so everyone's an asshole. Of course, you never really see your own side doing horrible things, so.