The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   I need suggestions! (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43429)

Tancred 11-21-2017 04:50 PM

I need suggestions!

Hibthere! Over the last six monts, I did over 110 drawings for my Patreon. Considering I’m kind if tired lately, I’m searching new ideas and situations including transformation. Do you have any ideas? If I draw your idea, I’ll send you a scan of the sketch!

legend293 11-21-2017 08:15 PM

Re: I need suggestions!

How about Bulma and Chi chi being transformed into playboy bunnys but boss of the rabbit mob?

Tancred 11-21-2017 09:07 PM

Euh... I don’t know these characters... Can you tell me a bit more?

legend293 11-21-2017 09:36 PM

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...path-prefix=es
Bulma

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20110523203529
Chi Chi.

Well both of them are from dragon ball Z. Bulma is a very smart scientist while Chi Chi is a strong fighter.
boss rabbit or monster carrot was a person like rabbit being who should up ealry on in the series and when Bulma touched him she was instantly turned into a carrot. Anything else you want to know?

MaxJ1800 11-22-2017 03:43 PM

How about a woman sitting at a desk studying a textbook called "Donkey Anatomy" while starting to change into a donkey herself.

Jimbo 11-23-2017 10:18 AM

I want to see more Bird Transformations. Well that's next on my list after my current projects.

CyberFox 11-24-2017 12:18 PM

2 suggestions
a teen girl transforming into a gorilla
a teen couple into bilbies

Werewolf1361 11-25-2017 04:48 PM

You're more than welcome to use my OC Alexandra Talbot.

Tancred 11-28-2017 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Werewolf1361 (Post 801807)
You're more than welcome to use my OC Alexandra Talbot.

Any references?

Werewolf1361 11-29-2017 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tancred (Post 801964)
Any references?

Here's all the stories I wrote about her: https://mark-of-the-wolf.deviantart....exandra-Talbot

Tancred 11-30-2017 11:21 AM

Can you give ma a description?

Werewolf1361 11-30-2017 12:48 PM

I can e-mail you a pair of reference pics. Pm me your address.

Tancred 11-30-2017 02:45 PM

Can you send it in MP?

Werewolf1361 12-02-2017 07:42 AM

I sent you a PM with links to my DA stash.

Tancred 12-02-2017 11:12 AM

Yes, I saw it! I’ve just answered you! ;-)

Jimbo 12-03-2017 11:09 AM

I got your drawing for me its awesome! (I'll draw one in return!)

Werewolf1361 12-03-2017 03:09 PM

Thank you very much for the drawing. It's really awesome to see my character brought to life.

Tancred 12-03-2017 05:58 PM

Thanks!

edinjapan 12-04-2017 02:19 AM

Here's a seasonal idea. A ballerina from the production of the Nutcracker turning into a mouse.

Tancred 12-04-2017 02:44 AM

Interesting one...

generallyawesome 12-04-2017 11:37 AM

I have a couple of ideas for you:
First, a woman on a beach transforming into a Whale.
Second, A man taking a shower transforming into a Female-Anthro cow.

You may pick your favorite of these ideas. I'm not expecting you to do both.

Yamigalence 12-04-2017 12:40 PM

How about this a guy buys an energy drink with a Siberian tiger design to the can an is turned into a Siberian Tigress Anthro?

Kantomaster1111 12-05-2017 09:40 PM

Will the requested drawings not be posted?

Tancred 12-06-2017 02:48 PM

I send them to the person who suggested it and I’ll post them later on my patreon. It will be a bit longer before I release them piblically throught! ;-)

Tancred 12-11-2017 10:09 AM

Ok, up to now here’s what I got

Whale TF (not scanned yet)
Bird tf (sent)
Donkey Tf (Still waiting the requester’s email)
Werewolf Tf (sent)

Any other suggestions? I’m particulary searching contextes!

ZodiacX 12-11-2017 12:54 PM

How about a feral were- neko Apocalypse? :D

Tancred 12-11-2017 02:56 PM

Can you give me more details?

ZodiacX 12-11-2017 08:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Details?
*ponders*
Something like this, but with neko-type catgirls instead. More feral though, like a little furry with paw hands and feet, etc.

Tancred 12-13-2017 09:42 PM

Done! As soon it is scanned I’ll send it to you. Can you MP me your E-mail?

Any other suggestions?

generallyawesome 12-14-2017 12:59 AM

Do you want me to MP you my email address for the Whale TF pic as well?

Tancred 12-14-2017 03:03 AM

Yep, it could be usefull! ;-)

Yamigalence 12-14-2017 06:59 AM

Awww, was mine not interesting enough?

Tancred 12-14-2017 01:59 PM

It was more that it is too complexe for a one image tf. It would be easier to do in a sequence, but I already have my sequences done for the next five months. I need singles images Tf for now!

danielsangeo 12-14-2017 02:26 PM

Hm. I'm going to be a little biased here, but I'd love to see a human man transforming uncontrollably in a living balloon sheepgal. He's struggling and panicking to keep the ballooning from overtaking his body, trying to push it away, but failing miserably.

Hope that's something that can be done in a one-image thing. :)

Tancred 12-23-2017 05:39 PM

ZodiacX , Edinjapan and MaxJ1800, I would need your E-Mail if you want I send you your requenst. Could you please send it to me in MP?

generallyawesome 12-23-2017 08:10 PM

Thanks for sending me the Whale TF pic. Excellent art. Looks like a pretty uncomfortable transformation.

Tancred 12-23-2017 08:21 PM

Lol! Indeed! XD

ZodiacX 12-25-2017 01:13 PM

Got the pic!
Not sure if they are shrinking or kids :>
Commentary! Love the shadowing and the lighting effect. Very dynamic pic :)

Tancred 12-25-2017 04:58 PM

They are just shrinking. The only reason I made them so small was to make it easier to have a pyramidal composition! XD

wonka13 12-26-2017 05:58 PM

Kim Possible slowly transforming into a frog girl by shego trans gun

TB Tabby 12-26-2017 06:24 PM

A mother who transforms into a literal Mama Bear when her children are threatened.

Tancred 12-27-2017 09:23 PM

The idea of the mom is interestion, but considering the kind of images I’m doing I prefer not having kids in them. Kim Possible, on the other and is interesting toi!

Tancred 12-30-2017 11:59 AM

Dorry for the double pist, but Eonka13, did you get my PM?

Tancred 01-05-2018 12:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok here is a first suggestion I'm posting publically! This one is from Edinjapan!

I still have one unclaimed pic :

Wonka13 : Kim Possible into a frog

If you could send me your e-mail by private message, I would really appreciate it!

Note that I'm still openned for suggestions!

If you do want to see more of my stuff, you can become my patron at patreon.com/Tfancred ! For as low as two bucks per month, you'll see two images like this per week and for 5 dollars, you'll also have access to my Sequence Friday that have an ongoing sequence! I really need your help to continue produce that many pics! (8 (2$ patrons) to 12 (5 dollars patrons) pics per month MINIMUM!) Sometimes, I post extra stuf, like coloured version. Those are still rare, but I will do my best to make more this year!

Ok! On last hollyday image for this season!

So, for the story, Nadia was the newest addition of the "Grands Ballets Canadiens". She wanted to be as good as possible for her first performance. She went to a weird shop in the mall nearby. It was known to have some magical items that could help people. She asked for something that would help her to personify any roles she would be given. This is how, on the night premiere, she started to turn into a mouse. Even if she does feel weird, she didn't noticed it yet. She's just deceided to give her best for this premiere even if her whole body is tingling and her butt feel really weird!

Tancred 03-09-2018 02:17 AM

https://img00.deviantart.net/751f/i/...ed-dc5d5dy.png

Suggestion by Hstfan!

On the story, he didn't provide any, but let's make one!

The wind of the north can have some weird effects on newcomers! For example, let's talk about Sarah! This young girl arrived last week to Quebec and this is her very first cold day! She didn't know it, but she has some weird genetic disease that will make her body adapt to whatever situation she's in! With such a cold day, it decided that a snow leopard form would far more adapted to this climate! It all started with a fall. She felt like her feet had hit something. Right after her hands touched the ground, a sharp pain in her back caught her attention while a grayish tail was growing up behind her. She just had time to look at her reach before the pain came back, in her feet this time. She removed her boots to discover two growing paws. Not only was she turning into some weird half animal-half woman creature, but it seems that she'll be a digiirade one. Well, on the bright side, she won't have to buy shoes anymore!

Tancred 03-16-2018 01:28 AM

https://78.media.tumblr.com/e1c3efef...sriyo1_540.png

Dana always been interested by biology. So when she had the chance to follow a master class about equine anatomy she didn’t hesitate and accepted. The first week, was about the donkey’s anatomy. What she didn’t know was that this class was an immersive one. She will abbord the subject in a whole new way!

srrsmr8586 03-17-2018 10:18 AM

Very nicely done! I really enjoy TF's with a theme of shock, urgency, or fear. Ever thought of trying a multi-page sequence?

Tancred 03-18-2018 02:25 PM

I did a few! Those are on my patreon and I sometime release one publically! ;-)

Tancred 03-22-2018 09:32 PM

https://cdn.weasyl.com/~tfancred/sub...were-nekos.png

If you do want to see more of my stuff, you can become my patron at http://patreon.com/Tfancred ! For as low as two bucks per month, you'll see two images like this per week and for 5 dollars, you'll also have access to my Sequence Friday that have an ongoing sequence! I really need your help to continue produce that many pics! (8 (2$ patrons) to 12 (5 dollars patrons) pics per month MINIMUM!) Sometimes, I post extra stuf, like coloured version. Those are still rare, but I will do my best to make more this year!

Here is a suggestion by ZodiacX from the Process Forum : A were-neko appocalypse! I hope you'll like it!

For the story, let me introduce you Carl, a good friend of mine! Lately, he was out on a full moon night! Bad udea! I guest he never eared about the were neko! Those cat girls who attacks people under the pale light of the fukk moon! I eared that if you are bitten or scratched by them you turns inti one of them!

Well, I think that Carl have been scared by this stupid story because he new alway refuse to go out on a full moon night! He says that he has something else to do! Yeah, sure thing, chicken!

Tancred 04-05-2018 10:36 PM

http://transfur.com/Users/tfancred/I...4Dj-vLVRna.png

This one is a suggestion of Jimbo who wanted more birds tf.

Considering he didn't give any story, let's try something now!

If you do want to see more of my stuff, you can become my patron at http://patreon.com/Tfancred ! For as low as two bucks per month, you'll see two images like this per week and for 5 dollars, you'll also have access to my Sequence Friday that have an ongoing sequence! I really need your help to continue produce that many pics! (8 (2$ patrons) to 12 (5 dollars patrons) pics per month MINIMUM!) Sometimes, I post extra stuf, like coloured version. Those are still rare, but I will do my best to make more this year!

Ok, story time! ;-)

Billie was traveling in South America when she've been bitten by a weird bird.

Back home, she started feeling weird untill, one day, her teeth started to fuse togetter and becoming more and more proheminent. She tried to call for help, but she was unable to speak normally. Her teeth already gavve her trouble, but her voice souded weird too! Less than two days later, she was growing feathers and had difficulty to walk on her new prehensile feet while her arms were slowly turning into wings.

Tancred 04-15-2018 07:25 PM

By the way, I'm still open to suggestions! ;-P

Jimbo 04-16-2018 05:42 AM

I have 36 ideas in my black book for projects I'll be working on just finding time to work on them is the hard part for me. if your having a hard time coming up with ideas I be happy to share a couple with you if you like.

Tancred 04-16-2018 09:45 AM

The idea for the sequences is not a problem! The problem is fir the ingle images tfs! XD

Jimbo 04-16-2018 10:40 AM

well I'm never short for ideas. I have one of those brains that wont turn off. also I have many messed up dreams. feel free to send me at pm if you wanna go over stuff. :)

Tancred 05-03-2018 11:39 PM

If you do want to see more of my stuff, you can become my patron at patreon.com/Tfancred ! For as low as two bucks per month, you'll see two images like this per week and for 5 dollars, you'll also have access to my Sequence Friday that have an ongoing sequence! I really need your help to continue produce that many pics! (8 (2$ patrons) to 12 (5 dollars patrons) pics per month MINIMUM!) Sometimes, I post extra stuf, like coloured version. Those are still rare, but I will do my best to make more this year!

Here is a request for Werewolf361 who asked to get a werewolf tf of their original character : Alexandra Talbot.

http://transfur.com/Users/tfancred/I...ra-Talbot..jpg

Tancred 08-03-2018 01:01 AM

http://transfur.com/Users/tfancred/I...imPossible.jpg

Here is a suggestion by Wonka 13 who never claimed his price! He asked for a Kim Possible image slowly transforming into a frog girl by Shego trans gun...Sadly, considering I don't know those character, I won't be able to write a story about this one! Sory!

If anyone has more Idea, I'm still taking notes! ;-)