The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   much loved tf kid shows you enjoy growing up (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38718)

Jimbo 05-24-2015 03:14 PM

much loved tf kid shows you enjoy growing up

I always loved transformation as a concept growing up and there were a number of shows with heavy tf themes I liked as a kid.

any that spring to you guys minds and inspire you to this day

some of mine enjoyed.

"Woof": it was a British after school show based on a kids book about a Kid named Eric banks who randomly turns into a dog dew to the fact that someone somewhere is really wishing that they had a dog.

what on earth: it was about a shape shifting Alien called "what" who looked human but had backwards green ears that he hide with a deer hunter(Sherlock homes hat). he was on the run from another evil Alien known as Gemador (he had ominous theme music) who wanted to kill him and steal an Item from what known as his "amulet of vitality"(the thing that allowed him to live on our planet.

there's others too but theses really stood out to me.

so about you guys?

Amahain 05-24-2015 07:02 PM

Re: much loved tf kid shows you enjoy growing up

I don't think there were any TF themed shows I liked as a kid. I remember Animorphs but I never really cared for it.

Of course, there were plenty of shows that had TF-centred episodes that I remember clearly.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - April has been turned into a cat, a fish creature, and a wasp over the course of the series. Irma was turned into a mutant rat.

Gargoyles - Fox turned into a werewolf, Elisa was turned into a gargoyle, and a homeless woman was turned into some sort of chimeric creature that was meant to approximate gargoyles (feline features and bat wings).

Aladdin - Jasmine was turned into a rat and a naga. There was also a really cool were-jackal TF featuring a cursed woman.

Batman TAS: Francine Langstrom to werebat; catwoman to a cat woman.

I'm sure most people on this forum know all about these episodes.

lonewarrior 05-24-2015 08:03 PM

tmnt was the one that got me into it. lets not also forget the animated x-men series. they had some awesome ones in that show. not to mention the mighty max and monster force.

TF-Viewer 05-25-2015 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonewarrior (Post 750205)
tmnt was the one that got me into it. lets not also forget the animated x-men series. they had some awesome ones in that show. not to mention the mighty max and monster force.

I had never even heard of Monster Force until now, were there some good TFs in that?

Jimbo 05-25-2015 06:06 AM

We had animorphs over here it was kinda pants, guess the books not much better.

There was also a show over here called the prince of Atlantis, it was about race of sea dwelling creatures trying to defend their home. They come across a drowned human and use magic to bring him back as a half human half orca, he was able to change form just by being in the water.

Theres more. But I want to hear about the shows you enjoyed.

lonewarrior 05-25-2015 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 750223)
I had never even heard of Monster Force until now, were there some good TFs in that?

http://vk.com/video-38633489_171236441

darkra 05-25-2015 07:53 AM

most of the ones I remember that been said already. The ones that have not been said remember are mummies alive, Street sharks (which was all male tfs but I think it counts in this situation) and a cartoon called UBOS(ultimate book of spells) that had some interesting TFs in there last two episode but I have never found online.

This thread has reminded me that I have a load of old VHS tape that I recorded which were full of tfs that I now want to look through

elrey 05-25-2015 08:08 AM

Gargoyles, some Disney cartoon's and Marvel/DC animated :)

TF-Viewer 05-25-2015 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonewarrior (Post 750226)

So 'no' then.

The_Nameless_One 05-25-2015 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amahain (Post 750201)
Gargoyles - Fox turned into a werewolf, Elisa was turned into a gargoyle, and a homeless woman was turned into some sort of chimeric creature that was meant to approximate gargoyles (feline features and bat wings).

You don't by any chance know where to see a vid of that homeless woman's transformation? Haven't seen that before I think.

Jimbo 05-25-2015 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkra (Post 750228)
most of the ones I remember that been said already. The ones that have not been said remember are mummies alive, Street sharks (which was all male tfs but I think it counts in this situation) and a cartoon called UBOS(ultimate book of spells) that had some interesting TFs in there last two episode but I have never found online.

This thread has reminded me that I have a load of old VHS tape that I recorded which were full of tfs that I now want to look through

I heard street sharks was gonna have female counter part the"sharketts" Matt from the super best friends said something about it. Tales from the cryptkeeper had some nice process. But it was more based on horror and b-movies.

lonewarrior 05-25-2015 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 750230)
So 'no' then.

i always feel that a person should look first then pass judgement. after all how often do you see female werewolves in a cartoon?