The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Inflation and Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Images - Narusegawa belly expansion (pregish?) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=168)

Test-0 06-21-2005 04:24 AM

Images - Narusegawa belly expansion (pregish?)

2 Attachment(s)
Greetings. Was thinking of what I should do next when I was reminded of a little 'series' I was gonna do a while ago on the other board. I never got to it and I would had to have found a place to host the pics (I have a place but I prefer to keep my lives seprate, so I didn't do it). So, yeah, now I can post them directly to the board for all to see. :)

If you can't guess the characters I'm gonna use in the series, it's Love Hina chars. I'm planing to do a bit from every process I can (Growth, Shrink, AR, AP, TF, TG, Bod, BE in that order). Technically this specific bit was to be done after TG, so it's actually part 7, I guess. But whatever. :) Figured this section needed more art in it anywho.

Anywho, here you go. Dunno when I do the next one, maybe tomorrow or day after. Enjoy! :)

Oh, completely off topic, the name is Test Zero, Test-0, not O (as in OH). It's an off shoot for Prototype, or never truly the first Test. Got the name because of my tendancy to make prototypes more then useable tests, however you take that. :)

LK 06-21-2005 08:33 AM

Cute! Thanks for sharing man. It's always nice to see new artists on the scene contributing to the community.

Sutibaru 06-21-2005 09:49 AM

Looking good.

I never watched Love Hina before. Not really my type of anime...

But the characters will really work with the various changes ahead for them!

shadow 06-30-2005 09:12 AM

Nice ^_^

got any more?

mark 06-30-2005 03:31 PM

cool bean.

Mitchell 08-21-2005 01:47 PM

Da-Bump!

Drybones 08-21-2005 05:38 PM

Is really good. And very cute. Excellent work my friend.

Test-0 08-21-2005 06:15 PM

Guten Tag. :)

Wow, that was quite the bump. Interesting that it doesn't really feel that long. Never even expected to get to where I am now with this series so quickly, even if it'll be a bit before I finish it up. :) Thanks for the replies!

Might as well add here in this post why I haven't finished up the next part of this set (TG btw), it's because I just recently got myself a new job and want to settle in with it before I finish up the next part. :) I won't be waiting much longer either, should be less then a week or so before I do up the next part. :D

Now that I think of it, most of my posts were this series, what'll I do after I'm finished with it? O_o;

Sutibaru 08-21-2005 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Test-0
Now that I think of it, most of my posts were this series, what'll I do after I'm finished with it? O_o;

I think we all know the answer to that question. Move on to another series and do another series of drawings.

Well, that would be pretty cool.