The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Growth (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Alice In Wonderland (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16230)

wolfman-al 10-20-2009 05:45 PM

Re: Alice In Wonderland

Article about the "Alice" adaption Dynamite will publish in November with a few preview pages:
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=23064
This is gonna be good!

Silver Spoon 10-20-2009 07:01 PM

Erica Awano's artwork looks really good so far. She draws an adorable Alice.

BlazingBarrager 10-21-2009 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver Spoon (Post 399017)
Erica Awano's artwork looks really good so far. She draws an adorable Alice.

Agreed.

Blood-Line 10-23-2009 04:34 PM

i don't remember seeing the hole thing but i came across a twist fair tale book called return to wonder land and its like alice's daughter and she goes thru the hole growth and shrink like her mother dose, i remember maybe seeing just one pic of her win jeans and a black shirt with a red spade on it .

wolfman-al 10-23-2009 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blood-Line (Post 400149)
i don't remember seeing the hole thing but i came across a twist fair tale book called return to wonder land and its like alice's daughter and she goes thru the hole growth and shrink like her mother dose, i remember maybe seeing just one pic of her win jeans and a black shirt with a red spade on it .

Its been covered Not iin this thread but somewhere else here.

Sour Oblivion 11-08-2009 05:11 AM

Just giving you all a heads-up. If you have a Facebook account, join a group called The Disloyal Subjects of the Mad Hatter. There's supposed to be some kind of new content from Alice in Wonderland made available exclusively to members of that group tomorrow. Surely, surely it will be a new trailer at this point. If it's not, I think there are going to be quite a few disappointed fans.

wolfman-al 11-08-2009 08:25 AM

Found a very nice vid with a very cute asian Alice:
http://www.vimeo.com/5445298

Mr Wayne 11-08-2009 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sour Oblivion (Post 406654)
Just giving you all a heads-up. If you have a Facebook account, join a group called The Disloyal Subjects of the Mad Hatter. There's supposed to be some kind of new content from Alice in Wonderland made available exclusively to members of that group tomorrow. Surely, surely it will be a new trailer at this point. If it's not, I think there are going to be quite a few disappointed fans.

Fans of this forum might be disappointed, lol. But in hope, I became a fan of that group just now in hopes of seeing a peek at the growth scenes.. Hope and pray, hope and pray.

Sour Oblivion 11-09-2009 10:25 AM

LAME. The person running the Mad Hatter Facebook page is holding the new content hostage until fans give his posts thousands of "likes". He's released the first piece of content which is nothing but a blend of images we've already seen into a movie poster. He won't release the second piece of content until he gets 7,500 "likes" on one of his posts. And who knows how many "likes" he'll require to release the third and final piece of content.

I really hope these other two pieces of content aren't movie posters. Please don't tell me they would stir up all this hype for three movie posters.

Clevens 11-09-2009 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sour Oblivion (Post 407302)
LAME. The person running the Mad Hatter Facebook page is holding the new content hostage until fans give his posts thousands of "likes". He's released the first piece of content which is nothing but a blend of images we've already seen into a movie poster. He won't release the second piece of content until he gets 7,500 "likes" on one of his posts. And who knows how many "likes" he'll require to release the third and final piece of content.

I really hope these other two pieces of content aren't movie posters. Please don't tell me they would stir up all this hype for three movie posters.

Maybe it's not even a sanctioned thing..just somebody who wants attention.

Ohayou14 11-09-2009 01:25 PM

Having just been to a local theater myself, I recognize the poster found in a small preview booklet they were giving away. Though I might very well be assuming wrongly, I do believe the other two pieces are in fact posters that, together with the first, make an interesting mural but otherwise no GTS content to be found.

Mr Wayne 11-09-2009 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clevens (Post 407328)
Maybe it's not even a sanctioned thing..just somebody who wants attention.

All I'll say is, it wouldn't surprise me. LoL. Better be sanctioned or some people will be p/o. We, female growth, fans are a wee bit impatient wouldn't you say? Sorry producers, I'd have to say I'm one of the impatient ones for one BiG reason:P