The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Amahain's Stories (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16763)

Amahain 03-24-2009 12:06 AM

Amahain's Stories

18 Attachment(s)
Last year, I wrote this:

http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=10538

A few months after posting that, I've been starting stories and scrapping them, never quite satisfied with how they turned out. Then I quit trying because writing is a time sink and I have other things to do.

But now I'm in the mood again. This will be the thread where I upload any new story for now on.

For now, I'd like to share a work in progress. It's going to be one of those never-ending x-rated stories where woman after woman turn into various kinds of demons. Naturally, constructive criticism is welcome, but I'm also looking for ideas. Aside from succubi and hellhounds, what other sorts of demons would make for good tfs?

On another note, are Word documents okay with everyone? I don't mind reformatting the stories if you have trouble opening them, but I won't bother if there's no problem.

roycet000 03-24-2009 11:22 AM

Re: Amahain's Stories

Loved the story! I really liked the female hell hounds would love to see more!

TF-Viewer 03-24-2009 12:42 PM

Very nice, infectious demonic corruption is awesome.

cpt soban 03-24-2009 04:09 PM

Stuff like this makes me think we should have a writing section of the site or forum, just archive some user stories here. I remember some things that I only saw posted on here that I dont have any recollection of other than their being good.

Amahain 03-24-2009 07:36 PM

Thanks for the feedback so far, everyone.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpt soban (Post 284132)
Stuff like this makes me think we should have a writing section of the site or forum, just archive some user stories here. I remember some things that I only saw posted on here that I dont have any recollection of other than their being good.

To expand on that, it would be nice if there were a place for all original contributions - written or drawn - which can't be found elsewhere on the net. It could be a subforum, or even just a sticky in this forum (though a table of contents would be necessary in the first post).

Anyway, just a passing thought.

Mitchell 03-27-2009 08:16 PM

I missed you so much!

sodacat 03-28-2009 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amahain (Post 283902)
It's going to be one of those never-ending x-rated stories where woman after woman turn into various kinds of demons.

My favorite kind! :)

Maybe I'm just over-saturated, but it seems like every succubus transformation has the same sequence of events: horns to finger talons to wings to tail with skin color change tossed somewhere in there most of the time and cloven feet rarely showing up around the same time as the tail. Regardless I'm really looking forward to future developments.

Amahain 03-28-2009 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sodacat (Post 285664)
My favorite kind! :)

Maybe I'm just over-saturated, but it seems like every succubus transformation has the same sequence of events: horns to finger talons to wings to tail with skin color change tossed somewhere in there most of the time and cloven feet rarely showing up around the same time as the tail. Regardless I'm really looking forward to future developments.

Thanks!

There might be two factors at work, here. Firstly, it's customary for tfs to start with subtle changes and finish off with significant ones. The order you mentioned is more or less intuitive.

The second factor, I suspect, is that writers unintentionally plagiarise. When I was trying to figure out how a succubus transformation would progress, my mental model was based on what I've read in other stories. I'm hoping to avoid doing that in the future by having characters transform into other types of demons.

Again, if anyone can think of a cool looking demon, provide a detailed description or an illustration. I'll try to have a character turn into one of them as long as it's in line with my aesthetic tastes (as a general rule, it should be a "dangerous creature" and there should be no TG involved).

Also, any other suggestions about where to take the story are welcome. I have a general plot, but I need to fill in some details. Once the demonic infection spreads from the apartment building, where does it go to next? Who gets infected? A nun? A police officer? A biker chick?

Amahain 04-11-2009 02:30 AM

New story: "Heat in Heat". It has nothing to do with my Inanna's Demons story, but I thought I'd post it anyway.

TF-Viewer 04-11-2009 11:13 AM

The new story is very nice, I like it a lot.

sodacat 04-12-2009 10:08 PM

I liked it. The talking heads parts dragged a bit, but aside from that I enjoyed it.

Amahain 04-13-2009 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sodacat (Post 292055)
I liked it. The talking heads parts dragged a bit, but aside from that I enjoyed it.

Thanks for the comment, and I'll keep that in mind for future stories.