The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Inflation and Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   New -Chan! Inflatechan! (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16896)

Zerms4 03-31-2009 10:12 PM

New -Chan! Inflatechan!

Looks the Inf. from BBWchan has now become Inflatechan, it starting to look good!

But, it does have a thread of CattyN's work, and some of Critical Volume also... but, this is a new source of pics or gifs that haven't come about yet...

http://inflatechan.net/

Also they have these boards...

Drawn - Drawn art...

Gif - Animated Gifs

SHOOP - Photoshopped?

CG Images - CG Pics

Anime - Anime

Live - Real Pics

CG Animations - Real Gifs?

Then... they also have...

Furry - Furry

Male - Male

And other various stuff going on...

Also, it might go down at random times, worked last night, didn't work during the day, working right now...

Hope you like it!

ElastiGirl 04-03-2009 09:07 PM

Re: New -Chan! Inflatechan!

Sounds great!!!!! Do you think it will last though!?!?!

Am I blind or did they remove cattyn's stuff!??!?!

Crinos 04-03-2009 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElastiGirl (Post 288156)
Sounds great!!!!! Do you think it will last though!?!?!

Am I blind or did they remove cattyn's stuff!??!?!

Nah, it just went to an earlier page.

Was nice seeing Catty's old stuff though.

Xtrem 04-04-2009 01:56 AM

This board seems to be quite nice (and pretty appreciated by the artists) & I'll just hope that it will last as long as possible.

captainstupids 04-09-2009 06:05 PM

I didn't remove CattyN's stuff. Think it just got bumped off the board from new material or too many replies + autosage. The boards are still in the early phases of developments, so there may be problems. Things are getting ironed out slowly but steadily. If you have problems/questions, check out the 'halp' board.

OhZone 04-09-2009 06:15 PM

CattyN?

<grins knowingly>

OHYEAH!

superawesome 04-10-2009 03:08 AM

Tis be massively EPIC

GenericName 04-21-2009 02:41 AM

I've been browsing it for a few days and it's not that bad.

Could be better, though, like help/discussion + RP instead of help + discussion/RP and higher limits on autosaging among other things.

But yeah CattyN's stuff is good. Too bad that thread is still missing stuff.

OhZone 04-21-2009 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenericName (Post 295211)
I've been browsing it for a few days and it's not that bad.

Could be better, though, like help/discussion + RP instead of help + discussion/RP and higher limits on autosaging among other things.

But yeah CattyN's stuff is good. Too bad that thread is still missing stuff.

I saw CattyN online here the other day (maybe yesterday), probably searching for references to his work. I miss his being active, but I bet he is a little pissed about the chans that have his stuff. I really wonder if anyone can REALLY connect his current work with his old stuff though. Good reason to use pseudonyms with fetish art. Anyway, if you're reading this CattyN, we miss you and don't worry. The thread on inflatechan will age off soon enough, no doubt.

Oh, well.

Lord T Hawkeye 04-21-2009 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhZone (Post 295238)
I saw CattyN online here the other day (maybe yesterday), probably searching for references to his work. I miss his being active, but I bet he is a little pissed about the chans that have his stuff. I really wonder if anyone can REALLY connect his current work with his old stuff though. Good reason to use pseudonyms with fetish art. Anyway, if you're reading this CattyN, we miss you and don't worry. The thread on inflatechan will age off soon enough, no doubt.

Oh, well.

Well, people need to learn. Careful what you put on the net because you CANNOT take it back. Don't even try.

SoylentOrange 04-21-2009 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord T Hawkeye (Post 295312)
Well, people need to learn. Careful what you put on the net because you CANNOT take it back. Don't even try.

Yeah, really. The first time someone goes Right Click -> Save As, you're pretty much doomed. I admire CattyN's zeal, but it really is a hopeless endeavor.

Not that it makes ir right or agreeable, just pragmatically inevitable.

silverbolt2012 04-21-2009 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhZone (Post 295238)

Oh, well.

He won't come back. He hates inflation and we're all freaks were his parting words I believe.

Though I'm getting my info from http://encyclopediadramatica.com/CattyN

THough he's still on DA under another name doing normal art... and moaning about how much his life sucks. >_>