The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   And Everything Else... (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Penis Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9393)

PrBlahBlahtson 05-09-2008 02:06 PM

Re: Penis Expansion

Quote:

Originally Posted by jabbyjim (Post 169806)
does it have to be comics? i have some of PE stuff .. but its not of animals and or cartoons

It just needs to contain process. To translate that into absolute layman's for this case, it has to be clear or implied that the penis is expanding, hence Penis Expansion Process.

Big dick =/= PE.

Otherwise, I suppose you're welcome to post as much as you want of it.

Drake G. Reaper 05-09-2008 05:58 PM

I may as well mention this there's a p.e. also in Gammarai's comic hot tubBE's

Huzzus 05-10-2008 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukas1234 (Post 170458)
I may as well mention this there's a p.e. also in Gammarai's comic hot tubBE's

For the love of god NO! No disrespect to Gammarai at all but never again, for the love of god. Also, I heard everything about Gammarai but still NEVER!

zeethrogise 06-04-2008 07:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Well, if the process of getting a boner counts as penis expansion, then I guess this could be fair game...

ZTaimat 06-04-2008 01:54 PM

*Doesn't click*

No, it would not. >_>

uruseiranma 06-07-2008 09:45 AM

Mowgli grows bigger

1 Attachment(s)
My mind can move in strange directions sometimes.

This is a rough coloration. It was supposed to look more like the cel-shading from the late 60's. The background was a stillframe from the film I found on the second disc of the Jungle Book series.

To me, Mowgli has been kind of perfect male expansion subject-aka he's skinny and has that tiny loincloth. On my DA page, he's already had his stomach swollen, as well as been turned into a blueberry.

The colored image doesn't look as well as the pencil-line drawing. This was supposed to be an idea for a fictional PE story I had in mind for Mowgli.

shampoohat 06-08-2008 12:54 AM

awesome ... some new material. i just hope its allowed because the character depicted is underage.

s0unds 06-08-2008 02:35 PM

Any other new stuff? I would think there would be alot out there. It is the internet after all.

:)

LK 06-08-2008 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeethrogise (Post 179531)
Well, if the process of getting a boner counts as penis expansion, then I guess this could be fair game...

1. Go to XTube.
2. Type in Grow.
3. Witness Natural Penis Expansion from really obese guys. ><

PrBlahBlahtson 06-09-2008 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorekeep (Post 181867)
1. Go to XTube.
2. Type in Grow.
3. Witness Natural Penis Expansion from really obese guys. ><

Voice of experience?

SoylentOrange 06-09-2008 02:54 PM

If you can stomach anthro stuff, Furaffinity has a ton of PE stuff, that is, when the site's actually *working*... >.<

PrBlahBlahtson 06-09-2008 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoylentOrange (Post 182216)
If you can stomach anthro stuff, Furaffinity has a ton of PE stuff, that is, when the site's actually *working*... >.<

Ah, someone else that doesn't read the front page.

They're migrating the server to a new physical location. As can be expected with something like this, complications arose and it's taking longer than expected to bring back up.