The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Inflation and Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Enchanted Expando Series (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17761)

hmmm! 05-25-2009 05:23 PM

Enchanted Expando Series

9 Attachment(s)
Hey there.

So here's a silly little series of drawings I've been doing for the past couple of weeks. This girl has gotten ahold of some crazy pieces of clothing and is enjoying trying them all out. Descriptions for each are as follows:

1: The panties. These panties latch on to the wearer and cause a severe, inexorable, tingly, tickling sensation. Irremovable as the panties are, every tug at them only causes her skin around them to stretch and fill, keeping a snug fit while increasing the intensity of the assaulting sensations.

2: The bra. The bra latches to the wearer and causes a stimulating, rousing sensitivity in the chest. Any attempt at removing the brassiere results in the skin stretching and settling at a bigger size in order to keep it fastened safely. The increased mass of the chest also gives a rise to the sensations from having a larger area to cover and effect.

3: The girdle. This girdle produces a satisfyingly dreamy sense of feeling full, yet when an attempt at loosening the girdle is made, the girdle spreads a little girth across her being with that delicious feeling of fullness spreading in tandem.

4-6:The combinations stack the effects of whatever garments she has on.

Attachments 7 and up are of this girl bravely putting all three on and enjoying the resulting effects. :p

And the ninth attachment takes the series all the way to the end. With an easy pair of scissors, she could have stopped it by simply cutting the garments. So let's hear it for expansive experimentation on her part. :)

gamonthehand 05-25-2009 06:38 PM

Re: Enchanted Expando Series

ah how i love this series.

wolfman-al 05-25-2009 06:41 PM

Nice.
Say, is there a limit to it?
And how about some stockings?

SoylentOrange 05-25-2009 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfman-al (Post 307919)
Nice.
Say, is there a limit to it?
And how about some stockings?

What is it with people and big feet? I don't get it...

Lord T Hawkeye 05-25-2009 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoylentOrange (Post 307920)
What is it with people and big feet? I don't get it...

Logic? Love knows not these things.

SoylentOrange 05-25-2009 07:31 PM

I wasn't asking for logic, I was asking for an explanation as to the attraction. Even illogical reasons are reasons.

DanTails 05-25-2009 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoylentOrange (Post 307936)
I wasn't asking for logic, I was asking for an explanation as to the attraction. Even illogical reasons are reasons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_fetishism

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Neurologist Vilayanur S. Ramachandran proposed that foot fetishism is caused by the feet and the genitals occupying adjacent areas of the somatosensory cortex, possibly entailing some neural crosstalk between the two.[10]

I think it's cause foot brains and sex brains are pretty close. But the article talks about other things some people like about them, too.

SoylentOrange 05-25-2009 08:27 PM

The wikipedia link is only half the story, though; I mean, the reasons I like BE aren't the clinically-accepted ones, after all.

I'm more just looking for a foot fetishisr's point of view, their own personal "Why" of liking/wanting foot expansion.

Vejita00 05-26-2009 01:08 PM

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!

Styerion 05-26-2009 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vejita00 (Post 308155)
My eyes! The goggles do nothing!

If anything any goggles found on the Process would only serve to exacerbate the growth.

SeekerS 05-27-2009 01:39 AM

Definitely another excellent sequence.

Are you planning on doing a picture with all three garments on at once, or would that be too ridiculous?

And no offense to those who enjoy the whole foot inflation thing...but I really just don't get it. Or the head inflation...that just kind of creeps me out.

Sean

Ninja In The Night 05-27-2009 03:04 AM

Lol... I especially love the last picture... great job as always Hmmm!