The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   TF stories that aren't super short. (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37867)

redpaper111 01-08-2018 06:39 PM

Re: TF stories that aren't super short.

Yay! This was a favorite thread of mine from way back. Thanks for bringing it back! Can't wait to see what you do next. :cool:

Cursebearer 01-08-2018 11:58 PM

Always interested to see what you cook up, thanks for bumping this thread.

Kantomaster1111 01-09-2018 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 804107)
I realize this is a bit of a necro post (but it's my thread dammit). I never did finish that last story, and it's been a few years, so I think maybe it's time to give the writing thing another shot. I'll try to finish that story and maybe write a few brand new ones. I guess that can be my New Year's Resolution or something.

Iíve always been excited to read what happens next in Night Classes. Looking forward to it! :D

TF-Viewer 06-09-2020 09:57 PM

I know I kinda let 'Night Classes' die a few deaths over the years, but I'm putting more thought into how I want to handle that one. For anyone who's looking forward to it, please understand that there's been some things in my personal life that have kind of put me off writing painful transformation scenes. I still like transformations to be intense and detailed, but more and more lately I've wanted the transitions to be pleasurable with only a bit of pain mixed in, rather than the other way around. So with this one that's the direction I intend to take it, a very sexually charged transformation rather than an agonizing one. I hope that doesn't disappoint anyone who was looking forward to this one. I might start working on it tomorrow, I kinda just want to get it done after all these years.

mb78 06-10-2020 05:48 AM

Speaking for myself only; I generally prefer painful unwilling transformations to the alternative. However, what I really prefer are well-written; detailed transformations, preferably with enough world building around them to really get a sense for what’s happening. It’s why I like the painful transformations from cursebearer and mrcharliebaker and it’s also why I like the more pleasurable transformations from eldoc’s couple stories on furaffinity. It’s also why I’ve enjoyed your stories in the past. So speaking only for myself, write what you want to write the way you want to write it; and I have full confidence it will be good.

Cursebearer 06-10-2020 06:25 AM

I really only like painful transformations and will miss your work in that vein, but I'm just glad you feel like writing again. It's more important to write what calls to you, personally, than anything else and I'll be keeping an eye on your writing regardless of my particular tastes. The TF community is lucky to have such a talented writer, and even luckier if you're able to return after all this time!

TF-Viewer 06-11-2020 12:14 AM

Here, proof I actually meant what I said about continuing it. I have added to the story. Still a work in progress, but it's getting very late tonight. The big scene is still to come, I plan to finish it in the next session.

Night Classes

:Monday Night:

"Welcome class, we'll be starting this semester with a brand new course; Rare Contagious Diseases." the middle-aged man spoke before the lecture hall full of college students, pausing for a moment after announcing the subject of the course to let it sink in. "As you know this is a 'hands on' class, so we'll be getting up close and personal with some things you typically wouldn't want to get up close and personal with. I hope none of you are squeamish." The professor carried on about the summary of the class and what would be expected of his students for some time. Alex sat in the far back of the class, directly under the row of large windows that lined the far wall of the lecture hall. The students were fairly spread out, attendance for this night class was rather sparse. It seemed that most people didn't want to stay up late learning about obscure medical conditions. Alex was not most people. She'd taken an interest in rare medical conditions years ago after contracting an extremely rare condition herself, she had hoped she could learn how people deal with unusual conditions for which there are no known cures. The professor continued to talk at length about safety equipment or something like that, Alex wasn't really paying attention as she stared straight forward, thinking about her plans for Friday night.

"...and that brings me to the next order or business. Our first rare disease for the semester will be Lycanthropy. An extremely rare condition for which no cure, nor any treatment has ever been found. Decades ago it was so obscure it was considered a myth, but in recent years several high profile cases were made public. Some of you may remember the infamous 'Moonlight Madness' outbreak from a few years ago. More than a dozen cases reported in the U.S alone. Up until that incident the idea of Lycanthropes existing was thought to be impossible, but today we know that both they and the disease which causes their condition do in fact exist. We are still studying how it spreads, and most importantly how the lycanthropic metamorphosis actually works. And to help with that study, our class will be visited by someone who happens to suffer from this rare condition."

Alex froze in her seat, eyes wide with shock, panic started to set in.

"I have asked for an acquaintance of mine to fly in from the U.K to allow this class to witness first hand just how a lycantrophic metamorphosis takes place. Know that you will all be perfectly safe, and that every precaution will be taken to assure that no harm comes to either the observing class or our volunteer."

Her anxiety slowly faded, they were talking about a volunteer from overseas, that's all. It was a relief, and yet the subject matter posed a huge problem on it's own. She couldn't possibly attend that event as she would be extremely preoccupied that night. Alex decided to wait until class had ended to speak with the professor after all the other students had left the hall.

"Um, Professor? May I talk to you about something?" Alex's worry shown in her voice.

"Certainly, does it pertain to the upcoming observation by chance?" he responded while sorting his papers and various notes at his desk.

"Actually yes, it does, it very much does." She clutched her notebook to her chest tightly, afraid to continue the conversation.

"Well? What in particular about it concerns you? If you're worried about safety I assure you tha-"

"Oh it's not that." she interrupted. "It's just... well... I won't be able to attend." Alex barely managed to say.

"I see. You should know there is no chance of rescheduling it, it's a rather time sensitive event. Is it possible you could reschedule whatever it is you're doing that night so that you may attend class?"

"Well, no. It's not possible for me to reschedule it. I'd rather not have to do what it is I have to do that night at all, but you see... it's... well... I have a medical condition and... on that particular night... I... um... will be having an 'attack' of it... or whatever it is you'd call it when that happens." Alex tried to be subtle, she was embarrassed about her condition and wasn't comfortable talking about it openly.

Her professor looked up from his papers as he removed his glasses, his aged brown eyes showed much wisdom as they gazed into her youthful blue eyes, filled with worry and shame.

"I see. I'm sorry, I had no idea. Miss?"

"White."

"Miss Alex White, I am truly sorry. I have studied Lycanthropy for the better part of the last decade. I know how difficult it can be to deal with. For a young woman such as yourself it must be especially hard, the effects the disease has on female biology-"

"Please, don't. It's embarrassing to talk about." her face began to turn red.

"Yes, of course. Again I'm sorry. Obviously you'll be excused from attending the observation, it would be impossible for you to take notes about the Lycanthropic metamorphosis while you yourself are undergoing a Lycanthropic metamorphosis at the same time as our volunteer." he attempted to lighten the mood with a half joke toward the end, it was not received as well as he'd hoped, Alex's face was still red from earlier, still full of worry and shame. "I'm sorry. I hope my lecture did not offend you. I may have been tactless during some descriptions of Lycanthropy I used earlier, I had no idea anyone in the class suffered from it. It's so rare a condition I never would have imagined one of my students and certainly not one so pretty" that got her attention "could be a werewolf."

She sighed. "You should know we don't like that word very much. It's a stereotype, it makes people think we're monsters that eat children. I've never eaten a child, Professor. I stay locked up when it happens as any responsible person would. I'm.. I'm not a monster.." she was almost on the verge of tears.

Her professor jumped up from his chair and quickly wrapped his arms around her. He could see the pain she was in.

"It's alright Alex. I know you're not a monster. I shouldn't have used that word, you're right. It's just an old habit, back in the day we didn't have a politically correct term, we didn't think we needed one. Back then we didn't think it was real. But I know better now, I know it's real and the people who suffer from it, their pain is real. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." his apology comforted her, his warm embrace comforted her even more. She looked up into his face, he was old enough to be her father, maybe even a little older than that. But something about him, the way he spoke, the way his arms wrapped around her, she was beginning to feel attracted to him. Her face became warm and red again, for an entirely different reason than before.

"Th-thank you, Professor. I'm alright now." she wiped a tear from the corner of her eye as he reluctantly let her go.

They remained in the lecture hall for several more minutes, talking, mostly apologizing to each other. Eventually Alex departed after an awkward goodbye, the professor watched her leave, unable to take his eyes off her. He stared, enthralled almost, as he watched her long blonde hair wave behind her, nearly touching her shapely rear as it swayed within her tight jeans in rhythm with her steps. The very idea that that young woman could transform into a wolf, seemed outrageous, even to him. He knew full well that Lycanthropes were real, he'd seen the metamorphosis take place dozens of times. However, he'd never seen a woman transform, no females had ever permitted anyone to watch it happen. That aspect of Lycanthropy was still a mystery to him, how a pretty thing like that could become a beast and then back again, the thought of it caused a stir in his loins. As he watched Alex walk down the hallway, he wondered what color her fur would be, he wondered what her firm backside would look like as she grew a tail. That thought caused a further stirring in his pants, one that developed into a full erection pressing against the front of his black slacks. He wasn't sure how he should feel about this reaction, was it normal for a man to fantasize about that? Still, despite his confusion, he really wanted to see it.

:Wednesday Night:

The night of the observation quickly approached. A lunar calendar on the professor's desk tracked the approaching full moon, with each passing night Alex became more anxious and withdrawn. She would barely pay attention in class as she watched the moonlight filtering in through the windows grow ever brighter as the week progressed. The professor couldn't help but notice her in the back row, how the moonlight highlighted her features as she stared off into the distance, lost in thought. Had it been anyone else in class he'd caught daydreaming he would have spoken up and scolded them, but he knew she must have been consumed with thoughts of what was going to happen Friday night, just as he was.

The layout of the lecture hall had changed the night before, the professor's desk was moved several feet closer to the massive chalkboard at the front of the class to make room for a large steel cage. When the student's entered the hall that night it was already there, looming in the center of the room. Alex was not prepared to see that, she froze in the doorway and nearly dropped her notebooks. Thick bars of darkly painted metal, a heavy bolted lock, it was the sort of thing one might expect to see holding a tiger at a zoo, or a circus. Alex was all too familiar with this sort of contraption. She'd spent many nights in something similar in recent years, the memory of waking up naked on the cold hard floor sent a chill up her spine, she had to force herself to look away from the cage before ascending the steps to the back row of bench seats.

The professor couldn't know what imagery the cage brought to Alex's mind, but he knew it was unlikely pleasant. This was difficult for her, that was plain to see. To his knowledge he was the only person in the class who knew of her condition, he'd never seen her socializing with the other students even once. Perhaps she was simply shy, or perhaps lycanthropy complicated one's social life too much, or a little of both. So much about this young woman was a mystery to him, he was fascinated by her on many levels. He was simultaneously curious about her social life, her interests and hobbies, but also about what it would look like to see this beautiful girl strip nude and transform into an animal. It was a strange thing for him to imagine at first, but he'd thought about it several times a day since she'd confessed to him about her condition. He was a single man, divorced years ago and rarely dated since. He was too preoccupied with academics to have time for romance, one of the reasons his wife chose to leave him, and was always quick to remind him of. When he thought about Alex these last few nights while alone in his bed, he chuckled a little to himself for thinking he'd found the perfect woman. She was at once a beauty and an intriguing potential research project. He wondered if he could separate those aspects in his mind, could he really look at her like subject of study while being infatuated with her? Moreover could he look past the sexual attraction he had for someone while observing them transform into a wolf? Every time he imagined it happening he couldn't help but become aroused. The thought of Alex removing her clothing and getting on all fours was innately sexual, it conjured primal instincts that were made all the more intense knowing that what followed would be that woman literally becoming an animal. Nothing was more primal or instinct driven than an animal, while humans spend their lives trying to fight primal instincts, this contradiction of states was maddening to him. The female lycanthrope was truly a paradox, beauty and the beast all in one. That to this day the transition has gone undocumented baffled him, in all his research he'd never even come across an adequate explanation for the lack of information, the female lycanthrope transformation remains a mystery.

:Thursday Night:

On the eve of the observation tensions were high, Alex was always nervous the night before the full moon, never trusting the calendar to be right, dreading that the transformation would catch her off guard somehow a night early. She tried her best to ignore the chattering of the other students in class, none of them knew there was a lycanthrope in their class and so they weren't concerned with hurting anyone's feelings when discussing the subject.

"I bet it'll be gross." she heard a young man say.

"Probably just like the movies." someone replied.

"Nah, if you'd been paying attention in class instead of flirting with Stacy you'd know it's nothing like the movies." said a woman who's name Alex never bothered to learn to another nameless student.

"I wonder what his dick will look like, is it going to change too?" asked a young woman, trying to sound sexy.

"What the fuck, Stacy? I don't want to think about that. Now I have to scrub my brain to get that picture out, fucking sick." said someone who was having second thoughts about flirting with Stacy.

Upon hearing this exchange Alex bolted from her seat and out the door. With tears in her eyes she couldn't see the professor approaching from the hallway and ran face first into his chest. She stumbled for a moment but he caught her by the arms, preventing her fall. He immediately noticed her tears and could guess the reason for them. This wasn't the first time some of the students had said something insensitive about lycanthropes in class, but in order to protect Alex's secret he couldn't say much beyond "Try to take this class seriously, please." a few nights before when the lecture was interrupted by crude jokes.

"It's okay, Alex. Return to your seat. It'll be okay." the professor said.

She wiped her eyes before returning to her seat, trying not to appear too shaken up before the other student's lest they suspect she had reason to be offended by their comments. She wished she didn't have to hide things, she wished she had nothing to hide to begin with, but if those wishes couldn't come true she wished more people could at least be understanding about her condition. She wished there were more people like the professor. Hiding behind her notebook she peaked out at him from the back of the room, 'an older man' she thought to herself. Was she that kind of girl, did she like older men? The light dusting of gray in his hair didn't make him any less attractive, and his age certainly didn't diminish the strength of the large hands he'd caught her with minutes earlier. She felt herself begin to blush, and held the notebook closer to her face. For a moment she felt something she hadn't felt in a long time, she felt like a normal girl, with a normal crush on her normal teacher. Then her gaze drifted from the professor to the calendar on his desk nearby, to the full moon's date circled in red. Then she remembered she was anything but normal, and there was no way he could feel anything for her like she did for him. She hit herself lightly on the face with her open notebook, "Stupid."

TF-Viewer 06-11-2020 06:23 PM

Okay, after literal years, it is done.

Night Classes

:Monday Night:

"Welcome class, we'll be starting this semester with a brand new course; Rare Contagious Diseases." the middle-aged man spoke before the lecture hall full of college students, pausing for a moment after announcing the subject of the course to let it sink in. "As you know this is a 'hands on' class, so we'll be getting up close and personal with some things you typically wouldn't want to get up close and personal with. I hope none of you are squeamish." The professor carried on about the summary of the class and what would be expected of his students for some time. Alex sat in the far back of the class, directly under the row of large windows that lined the far wall of the lecture hall. The students were fairly spread out, attendance for this night class was rather sparse. It seemed that most people didn't want to stay up late learning about obscure medical conditions. Alex was not most people. She'd taken an interest in rare medical conditions years ago after contracting an extremely rare condition herself, she had hoped she could learn how people deal with unusual conditions for which there are no known cures. The professor continued to talk at length about safety equipment or something like that, Alex wasn't really paying attention as she stared straight forward, thinking about her plans for Friday night.

"...and that brings me to the next order or business. Our first rare disease for the semester will be Lycanthropy. An extremely rare condition for which no cure, nor any treatment has ever been found. Decades ago it was so obscure it was considered a myth, but in recent years several high profile cases were made public. Some of you may remember the infamous 'Moonlight Madness' outbreak from a few years ago. More than a dozen cases reported in the U.S alone. Up until that incident the idea of Lycanthropes existing was thought to be impossible, but today we know that both they and the disease which causes their condition do in fact exist. We are still studying how it spreads, and most importantly how the lycanthropic metamorphosis actually works. And to help with that study, our class will be visited by someone who happens to suffer from this rare condition."

Alex froze in her seat, eyes wide with shock, panic started to set in.

"I have asked for an acquaintance of mine to fly in from the U.K to allow this class to witness first hand just how a lycantrophic metamorphosis takes place. Know that you will all be perfectly safe, and that every precaution will be taken to assure that no harm comes to either the observing class or our volunteer."

Her anxiety slowly faded, they were talking about a volunteer from overseas, that's all. It was a relief, and yet the subject matter posed a huge problem on it's own. She couldn't possibly attend that event as she would be extremely preoccupied that night. Alex decided to wait until class had ended to speak with the professor after all the other students had left the hall.

"Um, Professor? May I talk to you about something?" Alex's worry shown in her voice.

"Certainly, does it pertain to the upcoming observation by chance?" he responded while sorting his papers and various notes at his desk.

"Actually yes, it does, it very much does." She clutched her notebook to her chest tightly, afraid to continue the conversation.

"Well? What in particular about it concerns you? If you're worried about safety I assure you tha-"

"Oh it's not that." she interrupted. "It's just... well... I won't be able to attend." Alex barely managed to say.

"I see. You should know there is no chance of rescheduling it, it's a rather time sensitive event. Is it possible you could reschedule whatever it is you're doing that night so that you may attend class?"

"Well, no. It's not possible for me to reschedule it. I'd rather not have to do what it is I have to do that night at all, but you see... it's... well... I have a medical condition and... on that particular night... I... um... will be having an 'attack' of it... or whatever it is you'd call it when that happens." Alex tried to be subtle, she was embarrassed about her condition and wasn't comfortable talking about it openly.

Her professor looked up from his papers as he removed his glasses, his aged brown eyes showed much wisdom as they gazed into her youthful blue eyes, filled with worry and shame.

"I see. I'm sorry, I had no idea. Miss?"

"White."

"Miss Alex White, I am truly sorry. I have studied Lycanthropy for the better part of the last decade. I know how difficult it can be to deal with. For a young woman such as yourself it must be especially hard, the effects the disease has on female biology-"

"Please, don't. It's embarrassing to talk about." her face began to turn red.

"Yes, of course. Again I'm sorry. Obviously you'll be excused from attending the observation, it would be impossible for you to take notes about the Lycanthropic metamorphosis while you yourself are undergoing a Lycanthropic metamorphosis at the same time as our volunteer." he attempted to lighten the mood with a half joke toward the end, it was not received as well as he'd hoped, Alex's face was still red from earlier, still full of worry and shame. "I'm sorry. I hope my lecture did not offend you. I may have been tactless during some descriptions of Lycanthropy I used earlier, I had no idea anyone in the class suffered from it. It's so rare a condition I never would have imagined one of my students and certainly not one so pretty" that got her attention "could be a werewolf."

She sighed. "You should know we don't like that word very much. It's a stereotype, it makes people think we're monsters that eat children. I've never eaten a child, Professor. I stay locked up when it happens as any responsible person would. I'm.. I'm not a monster.." she was almost on the verge of tears.

Her professor jumped up from his chair and quickly wrapped his arms around her. He could see the pain she was in.

"It's alright Alex. I know you're not a monster. I shouldn't have used that word, you're right. It's just an old habit, back in the day we didn't have a politically correct term, we didn't think we needed one. Back then we didn't think it was real. But I know better now, I know it's real and the people who suffer from it, their pain is real. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." his apology comforted her, his warm embrace comforted her even more. She looked up into his face, he was old enough to be her father, maybe even a little older than that. But something about him, the way he spoke, the way his arms wrapped around her, she was beginning to feel attracted to him. Her face became warm and red again, for an entirely different reason than before.

"Th-thank you, Professor. I'm alright now." she wiped a tear from the corner of her eye as he reluctantly let her go.

They remained in the lecture hall for several more minutes, talking, mostly apologizing to each other. Eventually Alex departed after an awkward goodbye, the professor watched her leave, unable to take his eyes off her. He stared, enthralled almost, as he watched her long blonde hair wave behind her, nearly touching her shapely rear as it swayed within her tight jeans in rhythm with her steps. The very idea that that young woman could transform into a wolf, seemed outrageous, even to him. He knew full well that Lycanthropes were real, he'd seen the metamorphosis take place dozens of times. However, he'd never seen a woman transform, no females had ever permitted anyone to watch it happen. That aspect of Lycanthropy was still a mystery to him, how a pretty thing like that could become a beast and then back again, the thought of it caused a stir in his loins. As he watched Alex walk down the hallway, he wondered what color her fur would be, he wondered what her firm backside would look like as she grew a tail. That thought caused a further stirring in his pants, one that developed into a full erection pressing against the front of his black slacks. He wasn't sure how he should feel about this reaction, was it normal for a man to fantasize about that? Still, despite his confusion, he really wanted to see it.

:Wednesday Night:

The night of the observation quickly approached. A lunar calendar on the professor's desk tracked the approaching full moon, with each passing night Alex became more anxious and withdrawn. She would barely pay attention in class as she watched the moonlight filtering in through the windows grow ever brighter as the week progressed. The professor couldn't help but notice her in the back row, how the moonlight highlighted her features as she stared off into the distance, lost in thought. Had it been anyone else in class he'd caught daydreaming he would have spoken up and scolded them, but he knew she must have been consumed with thoughts of what was going to happen Friday night, just as he was.

The layout of the lecture hall had changed the night before, the professor's desk was moved several feet closer to the massive chalkboard at the front of the class to make room for a large steel cage. When the student's entered the hall that night it was already there, looming in the center of the room. Alex was not prepared to see that, she froze in the doorway and nearly dropped her notebooks. Thick bars of darkly painted metal, a heavy bolted lock, it was the sort of thing one might expect to see holding a tiger at a zoo, or a circus. Alex was all too familiar with this sort of contraption. She'd spent many nights in something similar in recent years, the memory of waking up naked on the cold hard floor sent a chill up her spine, she had to force herself to look away from the cage before ascending the steps to the back row of bench seats.

The professor couldn't know what imagery the cage brought to Alex's mind, but he knew it was unlikely pleasant. This was difficult for her, that was plain to see. To his knowledge he was the only person in the class who knew of her condition, he'd never seen her socializing with the other students even once. Perhaps she was simply shy, or perhaps lycanthropy complicated one's social life too much, or a little of both. So much about this young woman was a mystery to him, he was fascinated by her on many levels. He was simultaneously curious about her social life, her interests and hobbies, but also about what it would look like to see this beautiful girl strip nude and transform into an animal. It was a strange thing for him to imagine at first, but he'd thought about it several times a day since she'd confessed to him about her condition. He was a single man, divorced years ago and rarely dated since. He was too preoccupied with academics to have time for romance, one of the reasons his wife chose to leave him, and was always quick to remind him of. When he thought about Alex these last few nights while alone in his bed, he chuckled a little to himself for thinking he'd found the perfect woman. She was at once a beauty and an intriguing potential research project. He wondered if he could separate those aspects in his mind, could he really look at her like a subject of study while being infatuated with her? Moreover could he look past the sexual attraction he had for someone while observing them transform into a wolf? Every time he imagined it happening he couldn't help but become aroused. The thought of Alex removing her clothing and getting on all fours was innately sexual, it conjured primal instincts that were made all the more intense knowing that what followed would be that woman literally becoming an animal. Nothing was more primal or instinct driven than an animal, while humans spend their lives trying to fight primal instincts, this contradiction of states was maddening to him. The female lycanthrope was truly a paradox, beauty and the beast all in one. That to this day the transition has gone undocumented baffled him, in all his research he'd never even come across an adequate explanation for the lack of information, the female lycanthrope transformation remains a mystery.

:Thursday Night:

On the eve of the observation tensions were high, Alex was always nervous the night before the full moon, never trusting the calendar to be right, dreading that the transformation would catch her off guard somehow a night early. She tried her best to ignore the chattering of the other students in class, none of them knew there was a lycanthrope in their class and so they weren't concerned with hurting anyone's feelings when discussing the subject.

"I bet it'll be gross." she heard a young man say.

"Probably just like the movies." someone replied.

"Nah, if you'd been paying attention in class instead of flirting with Stacy you'd know it's nothing like the movies." said a woman who's name Alex never bothered to learn to another nameless student.

"I wonder what his dick will look like, is it going to change too?" asked a young woman, trying to sound sexy.

"What the fuck, Stacy? I don't want to think about that. Now I have to scrub my brain to get that picture out, fucking sick." said someone who was having second thoughts about flirting with Stacy.

Upon hearing this exchange Alex bolted from her seat and out the door. With tears in her eyes she couldn't see the professor approaching from the hallway and ran face first into his chest. She stumbled for a moment but he caught her by the arms, preventing her fall. He immediately noticed her tears and could guess the reason for them. This wasn't the first time some of the students had said something insensitive about lycanthropes in class, but in order to protect Alex's secret he couldn't say much beyond "Try to take this class seriously, please." a few nights before when the lecture was interrupted by crude jokes.

"It's okay, Alex. Return to your seat. It'll be okay." the professor said.

She wiped her eyes before returning to her seat, trying not to appear too shaken up before the other student's lest they suspect she had reason to be offended by their comments. She wished she didn't have to hide things, she wished she had nothing to hide to begin with, but if those wishes couldn't come true she wished more people could at least be understanding about her condition. She wished there were more people like the professor. Hiding behind her notebook she peaked out at him from the back of the room, 'an older man' she thought to herself. Was she that kind of girl, did she like older men? The light dusting of gray in his hair didn't make him any less attractive, and his age certainly didn't diminish the strength of the large hands he'd caught her with minutes earlier. She felt herself begin to blush, and held the notebook closer to her face. For a moment she felt something she hadn't felt in a long time, she felt like a normal girl, with a normal crush on her normal teacher. Then her gaze drifted from the professor to the calendar on his desk nearby, to the full moon's date circled in red. Then she remembered she was anything but normal, and there was no way he could feel anything for her like she did for him. She hit herself lightly on the face with her open notebook, "Stupid."

The professor stood before the class, a look of disappointment on his face. He glanced at the few students who were clustered together in the middle row, still talking among themselves in lowered voices upon his return. He cleared his throat to get their attention before addressing the class.

"There's been a change of plans in regards to tomorrow night's class. Due to circumstances beyond my control, we had to cancel the observation."

Alex lowered her notebook slowly, unsure of how to react to this news. Part of her was relieved, part of her felt bad for the professor who'd been planning this for the class for some time, and part of her felt this was karma punishing the students who'd upset her earlier. Though regardless of this canceled observation, her own plans for tomorrow night were unchanged, she'd still have to lock herself up at sunset as part of her monthly routine.

"What happened?" asked Stacy.

The professor sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"Apparently the British and United States governments both agreed to put all lycanthropes on a 'no fly list' recently. Something about trying to mitigate the spread of a contagious disease or public safely or some such nonsense."

"But it's not that contagious!" Alex spoke up from the back of the room.

Her fellow students turned to see she'd risen from her seat, this might have been the first time they'd heard her speak at all. Feeling their eyes on her, she slowly sat back down.

"Yeah, professor. You taught us it can only spread during the full moon, right?" one of the nameless students added.

"Correct." he replied "This is just the kind of knee-jerk reaction one can expect when our elected officials are ignorant of the facts. It's exactly the reason we have classes like this, the more people that educate themselves on how lycanthropy actually works the less likely this kind of thing is to happen."

"So what are we doing for class tomorrow night then?" Stacy inquired.

"Tomorrow night's class is canceled in light of this development. We'll resume on Monday night with the next subject of our study. Lectures on Porphyric Hemophilia will begin next week." the professor replied as he walked over to the chalkboard and wrote the name of the next disease they'd be learning about.

"What's that?" someone asked.

"Vampires!" a nameless student replied.

"Oh come on, those are real now too?" Stacy blurted out in disbelief.

"They've always been real. That's what this whole class is about in case you hadn't caught on by now. After that we'll be covering the T-Virus." the professor added as he returned to his desk to sort papers.

"I've heard of that last one, it was on the news a few years ago. What a mess that was." said a nameless student.

"Indeed." the professor said from his desk. "Rest up and enjoy your weekend, class is dismissed."

With that the students left the lecture hall, save for Alex who remained behind to speak with the professor. She approached his desk as he continued to sort papers, she brushed a lock of blonde hair from her face and let it rest behind her right ear. The professor caught the movement out of the corner of his eye and looked up from his paperwork.

"Yes, Alex? Is there something I can help you with?" he asked as he lay the papers down in front of him.

"Um. I'm sorry your friend couldn't make it to the observation. I mean, not that I'd get to meet him or anything. I try to avoid other lycanthropes actually, it's always awkward running into one, I never know what to say." she brushed her hair behind her ear again. "Anyway, I mean. I'm sorry the class has to miss out on that, it would probably have been a good learning experience for them, and given those jerks nightmares for weeks too." she nervously laughed a little. "Mostly I'm sorry you set up all this stuff for nothing, it looks expensive." she gestured to the nearby cage.

"Well these things happen. The cage is just a rental anyway, it will be returned Sunday afternoon. It's nothing to worry about, really." the professor assured his favorite student.

The two continued to speak for a few minutes about various inconsequential things. As they did the professor couldn't help but notice the numerous times Alex brushed that stray lock of hair behind her ear. He become focused on her ear, the shape of it, noticing the lack of earrings or even the holes for such. He suspected that monthly transformations caused any piercings to be out of the question as the holes for them would close each month. His studies did show that werewolves healed rapidly, it only stood to reason that someone wouldn't want to get a new piercing every month. He wondered also what it would look like as her ears stretched into points and migrated further up her head as they transformed into wolf ears. During the transition would she briefly look like one of those anime characters with the ears and tail of an animal? She'd look cute like that, he thought, and it brought a smile to his face.

"Professor?" she asked him, noticing his expression.

"Hmm?" he seemed unaware of what he'd been doing.

"Did I say something funny?" she tilted her head a bit.

"Oh. No sorry. I was thinking about something else just then. It's nothing, really." he cleared his throat and looked back at his pile of papers.

"I see. I didn't realize it was so late. I should be heading back to the dorm. Good night, Professor." Alex smiled and left the room.

The professor watched as she exited the lecture hall, her long blonde hair swaying majestically above her firm buttocks. He again couldn't help himself from imagining her with a tail. He imagined it growing out from beneath her denim skirt, lifting the fabric as it emerged. He pictured her looking back over her shoulder as her tail raised behind her, exposing her panties. The imaginary Alex again swept her long hair away from her ear, this time the ear was long and pointed like an elf's. She looked at him seductively, biting her lower lip, a small fang protruding into view as she did so.

He shook his head to clear the image. The real Alex continued down the hallway out of view. Blissfully unaware that her professor was now fantasizing about her as some betailed vixen. He felt a twinge of shame thinking of her that way, making her condition into some sex fantasy. The reality of the female lycanthrope was a mystery to him, but it likely wasn't something so glamorous as what his lonely male brain had pictured the last few nights. She would probably spend tomorrow night in her own private hell, writhing and screaming naked in a cage. Drenched in sweat as her body stretched in some places, compacted in others, muscles and bones reshaping painfully as fur covered her normally smooth skin. Her gorgeous face would contort and stretch into the maw of a beast, and her every curve would vanish as her feminine shape warped into the form of a wolf.

To his surprise as he looked down he noticed that the erection he had developed from the first fantasy hadn't subsided when he imagined how the transformation might really happen. He was throbbing down there. It was going to be another lonely night.

:Friday Night:

Sunset quietly approached as Alex sat studying in the campus library. She was deeply engrossed in some dusty old tome about ancient curses and how they were attributed to conditions later discovered to be diseases by modern science. She wondered how it took so long for people to realize that lycanthropy was real, and not simply legends. Having no classes until Monday gave her extra time to study like this, though she couldn't shake the feeling that she was neglecting something important she was meant to be doing instead of class today.

"Hmm. Warm in here, the AC must be out." she mused to herself as she turned the page in the book.

Looking at some of the illustrations in the book, there were references to wise men who understood the nature of the curses. She thought one of them with his glasses and graying hairs reminded her of the professor. She ran her index finger over the illustrated face and imagined what it would feel like to touch the professor. She could almost feel the stubble on his chin, the warmth of his cheeks. A bead of sweat formed on her brow as she concentrated on the image of the professor in her mind. She thought back to his strong hands catching her fall the other night, she wanted to feel those hands all over her body. Alex's body began to heat up, sweat glistened on her breasts and her nipples began to harden and press against her bra. It wasn't until a drop of sweat fell from her face with an audible tap against the page she was looking at that she noticed something was amiss.

"Huh?!" she snapped from her daze with a sudden start.

She released the book from the sweaty death-grip she had on it and stared at her trembling moist palms. She quickly stood up from her seated position and looked down at herself. The top 3 buttons of her shirt were undone and the exposed cleavage was drenched in sweat, her nipples were visibly erect even through the fabric of her clothes. Further down, her long shapely legs were likewise slick with a film of warm sweat, and a familiar warmth had enveloped her crotch. Alone in the library, she ventured to lift the front of her skirt and confirmed that her panties were indeed soaked through with a mixture of sweat and other juices.

"Fuck!" she shouted, cursing her own stupidity.

She'd lost track of time, the change to the class schedule alone shouldn't have been enough to cause this slip up. This was the mistake of a newly infected lycanthrope, not someone like her who'd been dealing with it safely for a few years. But she'd done it none the less, for the first time in years she was outside her cage when the sun set on the night of the full moon. There was no forest nearby, no park, no cave, no sturdy tool shed. Her dorm room was all the way on the other side of the campus, she'd never make it there before the wolf took over completely. Her panicked mind raced to find any option at all, then it hit her.

"The lecture hall!" she dashed out of the library like a mad woman towards the one place she might find sanctuary.

Sprinting down the hallway, her tennis shoes squeaked as she turned a corner and nearly slammed into a wall. Sweat flying off her nubile form as she raced against time. Her temperature continued to climb, not from the exertion of running, but from the chemical changes happening within her body as it readied itself for the transformation.

"Please still be there, please still be there, please!" she said to no one in particular as she neared the lecture hall, hoping the cage hadn't been moved early by some chance.

She burst into the unlocked room, eyes so fixed on the cage that she failed to notice the professor writing part of the next lesson plan on the chalkboard. Apparently in the absence of the class he hadn't taken the night off himself. Alex ran up to the cage and wrapped her sweaty hands around the bars, trying pitifully to pry open the door before sinking to her knees in despair.

"Alex?! What's wrong? What are you doing here?" he dropped his chalk and started towards her.

She turned to face him, shocked that the room wasn't vacant. Sweat poured down her face, eyes wild with a mixture of terror, and shame. As he began to move toward her she held out a hand shakily to ward him off.

"No! Don't come any closer, please!" she pleaded.

He stopped in his tracks.

"It's okay. Tell me what's wrong, I want to help." he tried to calm her.

"You can't help me, nobody can. I messed up really bad. I, I forgot what day it was. I haven't done that in years. I'm so fucking stupid!" tears began to mingle with the sweat, stinging her eyes all the more.

"It's alright. Nobody's perfect. But look, you made it this far already, let me help you the rest of the way." he pulled a single large key from his pocket and held it up.

Alex's eyes locked onto the key, then she looked at the bars she was gripping tightly. She released her grip and sank down into a sitting position. The tears of self loathing and desperation turned into tears of joy.

"Oh professor, thank you. I'm so lucky you were here. I don't know what I would have done." she wiped her eyes and tried to fan herself.

He approached the cage door and inserted the key into the lock and turned it. The lock clicked open, with a steady hand he removed the lock and pulled the cage door open. He extended a hand down to her as she sat on the floor. She hesitated a moment before taking his hand and letting him pull her up to her feet again. Her legs were shaking, her whole body was trembling, in a way she wasn't entirely familiar with.

"Are you alright?" he asked, still holding her sweaty hand.

If the feeling of her warm sweaty flesh was bothering him, it didn't show at all. His face was kind as ever, his warm brown eyes looked right into her soul as she stared up at him. She felt it again, the warmth returning, she'd been distracted for a moment, but after calming down the feeling flared up stronger than ever. Her knees nearly buckled under her and he was quick to wrap and arm around her to keep her upright. She marveled at how strong his arms were, how solid he felt against her trembling form. She felt weak, not just from the changes that were about to wrack her body, but something else, maybe something more powerful than the moon had a grip on her now.

"Could you, help me?" she asked timidly as he held her tightly.

"Of course, name it." he said assuring her.

"My, my clothes.. could you.. I'm sorry." she couldn't get the words out properly.

He looked her over, holding her petite frame in his arms was something he'd certainly thought about a lot recently, but not quite like this. He could feel how warm she was, like she was running a high fever, her entire outfit was drenched in sweat, and she was quivering. This must have been a terrible thing to experience alone, he wanted to help her in anyway he possibly could.

"Do you need help removing them, you mean to say?" he had to be sure of what she was asking before he proceeded.

"Yes" she nodded. "When I'm like this, right before the change, I have trouble, my fingers don't want to do what I tell them."

"I see. Leave it to me then." he rested the lock on the nearby desk and with his other hand free he began to undo the remaining buttons of her shirt.

She didn't think it possible but she began to feel even warmer, her face turned redder than it already was, and her heartbeat grew faster. As the last button came undone her shirt slipped open, he could see the rivulets of sweat running down her chest, across abs he didn't expect to see, towards her wide hips. He slid the open shirt down her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. He started to reach for her skirt and paused.

She noticed his hesitance and weakly guided his hand towards her waist with what little dexterity she could muster in this state. "It's okay. Keep going. It all has to come off. Y-you, you have my permission, professor."

He leaned her back against the cage bars to help hold her up as he proceeded to run his hands up the sides of her thighs and up under her skirt. She gasped, not expecting him to grab the waistband of her panties.

"Prof-professor?" she looked down at him kneeling in front of her, pulling her white soaked panties down her sweaty trembling legs.

He helped her step out of her moist undergarments and placed them aside along with her discarded shirt. He then stood up and slowly reached behind her back through the bars of the cage she was leaning against. Part of her wanted to cover her chest before he undid her bra, but not only would her arms not cooperate in that moment, but another stronger part of her really wanted him to do it. With skill that only comes with experience he released the clasp holding her bra together in the back, it instantly loosened and began to slip down her sweaty shoulders. Rather than letting it fall off unceremoniously though, he took the shoulder straps into his hands and gently removed it.

"Professor..." she didn't know what to say, she had dreams about things like this, seen it in movies, but never thought it could happen to her, not considering what she is and what was about to happen to her.

"Are you doing alright? Do you want me to stop?" concern showed in his voice.

He was unsure of himself in this situation. He knew she had asked him to undress her, and he started with the intent of doing it as gently as possible. Somewhere along the way though his feelings must have got the better of him, unable to detach himself from what he was doing and who he was doing it to. He realized when he saw how she was blushing, how her sweaty chest was heaving with rapid breaths, and how erect her nipples were now that he could see them fully exposed, that not all of this was from the impending transformation alone. Was he having this effect on her, or was arousal a natural part of the transformation process?

He looked down and noticed that at some point she had kicked her tennis shoes off, they were now nearby the pile of empty damp clothes on the floor. She was still sweating heavily, but not trembling as badly as she had been at first. Her blonde hair was damp with sweat, and starting to cling to her face in long strands. As if by instinct he reached for one of the long wet strands and moved it out of her face and pushed it behind her right ear. It was still a normal ear, just as cute and perfect as it had been the night before.

"Professor?" she said shyly.

"Yes, Alex?" he removed his hand from her hair.

"Why haven't you taken my skirt off yet?" she looked down as she said it, unable to meet his gaze.

"Sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. But if I do that, you'll be completely-"

"Naked." she finished his sentence. "I know. You'll see everything. But, but it's okay. It's okay as long as it's you, professor." she looked directly into his eyes.

"Alex..." he started to say something when he heard a popping sound followed by a moan.

"Ugh!" she closed her eyes tightly and bit her lip.

Another pop, followed by a slight crack and several clicks. She gripped the bars she was leaning back against tightly in her sweaty hands, arching her back and thrusting her bare chest out towards him. A small trickle of blood escaped her mouth as her canine teeth lengthened into short but sharp fangs. She began to pant and squirm before him.

"Alex are you okay?" he placed his hands on her bare shoulders, feeling the heat coming off her skin.

"It's started. Forget the skirt, I need to get in the cage." she started to move toward the open door and out of his grip.

No one had ever been permitted to observe a female lycanthrope's metamorphosis before. The little he'd seen in the last few minutes was already breaking new ground as far as he was concerned. There wasn't a luckier man on Earth, he thought to himself as he watched this beautiful half naked woman stagger into the cage and grip the bars across from the entrance. With her back to him she started moaning again, louder than before. A river of sweat rolled down her back, moonlight from the windows highlighting every curve and sensuous undulation of her back muscles. As she leaned forward slightly, bending at the waist, he caught a glimpse of her bare ass from under the skirt. More than just that, he could see fluids that were thicker than sweat begin to flow down her inner thighs. 'This must be the reason' he thought to himself, the reason that no one had been allowed to document the transformation of a female lycanthrope in all these years.

"Professor..." she said under heavy breaths, and between pleasured moans.

"Yes, Alex. What do you need?" he snapped to attention, trying to hide that he was staring at her intently before.

"You. You're what I need." she looked over her shoulder at him while gripping the bars in front of her for all she was worth.

The eyes that now looked back at him were full of lust, gone was their calm blue color, replaced by a nearly luminous amber. The perfectly cute round ears he'd brushed his hand against minutes prior had begun to lengthen now, just as he imagined they would. For a moment she looked like an elf, perhaps a vampire, or demon, then the ears stretched further, longer and began to move upwards towards the top of her head as they enlarged and widened. Within moments her head as adorned with a pair of fully developed wolf ears, they twitched and moved in response to nearby sounds outside the human range of detection.

"Unreal..." was all he could muster at the sight.

"Do you like what you see?" a bit of saliva dripped from her fanged mouth.

A series of pops from her back filled the room as a wave of growth rippled down her spine, the vertebrae visibly pressing against her sweaty flesh from beneath. As the change marched down the line of her back and passed under her skirt there was a loud crack that caused her to tremble and stick her rear out further towards him. Movement under the back of her skirt caught his attention. Another loud crack and something seemed to thrust away from her backside and slide towards the edge of the fabric before twitching upwards slightly. The upward movement caused the skirt to begin to lift in the back, exposing more of her bare ass and still more of the fluids dripping from between her legs.

As the professor stood staring at Alex's rear, watching the growing tail slowly lift her skirt, gone was all pretense of scientific interest in this event. He leaned in to watch as her tail continued to grow longer, poking out from under the skirt. There was already a light dusting of blonde fur on the tail as it made it's debut, and as slow and sensual as the growth had been up until now it suddenly rocketed out to nearly two feet long and bloomed with fur. Wasting no time at all, her tail raised like a flag in an arch behind her, flipping her skirt up completely and exposing her extremely wet pussy.

"You naughty boy. Now I see why you left the skirt on." Alex remarked as she noticed the erection pressing against the front of her professor's pants.

He was speechless, he could barely even think anymore. It was almost like he was under some kind of spell, like they both were. He couldn't help but stare at this young woman as she changed, couldn't hide his lust for her any longer, couldn't deny how he'd intentionally undressed her as slowly as he could to savor the sight of her, and how he'd left the skirt on to live out the fantasy of watching her tail grow out from under it.

"I'm sorry, Professor." she manged to say with a clear head. "I didn't want this, okay, maybe I did. But, not like this, not exactly. It's so hard to think during the change, the hormones are so strong, I couldn't help myself."

He was having a hard time understanding anything she said right now, all he could do was watch her lips moving, her full plump lips. He could only think about sex right now, her words held no meaning, they were gibberish, the only thing that came through clearly were moans and the occasional growl or whine. His cock was painfully hard in his pants so he ripped them off violently without any thought, underwear and all.

"I'm so sorry professor. My pheromones are doing this to you. It's why female lycanthropes have to change in private. No one is allowed near us when we're changing... because... because..." she was slipping again, back into that lustful personality that spoke to him before. "Because it makes us so fucking horny!"

Her feet began to stretch, lengthening and thinning as her soles thickened and darkened. Slowly her toenails turned black and sharp, becoming claws as her feet became the hind paws of a wolf. Fur began to creep up her legs from her paws, stopping just above her knees. Alex's fingernails began to darken as well before starting to grow longer and sharp. Her grip on the bars was loosening as the bones and tendons in her hands began to change shape and size.

"There's not a lot of time left, professor. If you want a piece of this ass, you better hurry. Nobody's sure why, but the change really speeds up once we go down on all fours." Alex warned, though how much of it he understood in his pheromone induced haze was anyone's guess.

He seemed to get the hint as she wiggled her round ass at him, whining like a bitch in heat with her tail raised, and pussy dripping like leaky faucet. He grabbed her by her wide hips from behind and started thrusting his erect member into her wet needy sex without a hint of foreplay, not that it was needed at this point. She thrust back against him, to encourage him to go as deep as possible, all the while her palms stretched longer and her fingers shortened. As dark paw pads began to form on her changing hands, her thumbs shrank into dewclaws that slid up her thinning wrists. She moaned and cried out in rapture as her hands were replaced with paws, but now she could no longer hold onto the side of the cage and her front paws slid down to the floor.

"Fuck! Fuck me! Make me cum, hurry!" she demanded.

Now on all fours, Alex's transformation accelerated. Her shoulder-blades popped, seemed to dislocate themselves and slide laterally across her back, repositioning themselves in a more canine configuration. Fur spread up her arms from her paws, when it reached her shoulders they seemed to collapse as their sockets changed and her arms became the forelegs of a wolf. She winced as her collarbone shifted and cracked, but she didn't stop thrusting her hips for a moment.

"Running out of time!" she cried out between moans of both pleasure and pain.

The long blonde hair on her head began to shorten, impossibly retracting back into her scalp. Fur spread from the top of her head down her back, damp with moisture from her still functioning sweat glands. She felt warmth in her breasts, sweat sprayed off them in a mist as they swayed under the force of the lover's combined thrusts. She felt the skin around her nipples begin to tingle and tighten. She moaned loudly as her firm sweaty breasts began to shrink, the sensation of it brought her closer to climax. Within moments her breasts were gone, leaving her totally flat chested. Her flat sweaty chest began to creek and pop, her ribs were changing next. She inhaled deeply on instinct as her lungs expanded inside her chest, she almost seemed to inflate with air as her chest suddenly barreled outward into canine shape. Alex could feel rows of new nipples developing on her stomach. Her abs tightened for a moment before loosening and fading into smooth skin adorned with canine teats. The fur on her back thickened and spread to her chest and stomach.

"So close, keep going, just a little more." she encouraged her mate who was humping like a jackrabbit behind her, racing against some unseen clock.

The fur on her legs advanced up her thighs, as it did so they began to lose thickness. The bones in her legs cracked and compressed, shortening, bringing her body parallel with the floor. Likewise the fur at the base of her tail began to spread to her ass cheeks, as the two advancing fronts of fur met on her bouncing ass it began to lose mass. The fat of her buttocks was melting away as lean wolf muscle began to take shape. With a violently loud crack her hips collapsed, stealing the last of her feminine shape. The professor could feel her pussy tighten around his throbbing cock, it was beginning to change too.

"Almost there..." she weakly gasped as she felt the churning of her shifting sex as it was pounded by her crush.

Just as her pussy was giving up it's outward human shape Alex clenched up and her back legs twitched a bit. She screamed out loud with all the breath in her transformed lungs.

"YES!" she climaxed at last.

Not a moment too soon as her pussy transformed fully from human to canine with her lover still inside. The strange tightening combined with the cries of his lover drove the professor over the edge as well and he released his seed into her transformed womb. She felt the hot spurts of cum filling her insides and it drove her to a second orgasm. She cried out again, her voice growing deep and her scream of bliss became a howl as the change overtook her vocal cords and neck.

The professor pulled out and stumbled back from Alex as her transformation completed. He watched her face start to stretch forward and her skull flatten and shrink. Her cranium diminished down to canine size, taking her mind with it. Fur crept up from her neck to cover her newly formed muzzle and then Alex was gone.

The newly formed wolf shook the sweat from it's fur, spraying the professor and snapping him out of whatever spell he'd been under. Acting quickly he backed out of the cage and grabbed the lock from the desk. The wolf had barely noticed he was there before he slammed the cage closed and locked it securely.

"What, what the fuck just happened?" he was still in shock.

He looked down and noticed he wasn't wearing pants, then to the pile of Alex's discarded clothes on the floor, and then the tattered skirt that somehow managed to remain on the wolf throughout the whole ordeal.

"Mystery solved I guess."

ivan11422 06-11-2020 10:29 PM

Damn! Well done!

TF-Viewer 06-12-2020 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivan11422 (Post 840107)
Damn! Well done!

Glad you liked it :D

Zachattack94 06-17-2020 02:33 PM

It may have taken a long time, but I think it was worth the wait.

TF-Viewer 06-17-2020 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zachattack94 (Post 840264)
It may have taken a long time, but I think it was worth the wait.

Thanks, glad you thought so. :)