The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   TF stories that aren't super short. (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37867)

TF-Viewer 09-13-2020 04:46 AM

Re: TF stories that aren't super short.

Asking for an opinion from those that read my stories here. Do you guys think the last one was maybe too sexual? If I continue to write these should I tone that aspect down a notch?

thenewflash 09-13-2020 08:14 AM

Honestly, I don’t think it’s too sexual for me. it’s fine as it was

mb78 09-13-2020 01:07 PM

Also happy with it the way it was. Your creative process seems to be solid, go with what your instincts say.

Zachattack94 09-16-2020 05:05 AM

If I’m being honest, I mostly read more sexually focused tf stories. So coming in with that bias, no I don’t think it was too sexual.

TF-Viewer 04-02-2021 05:58 PM

Got myself a new computer, a cheap laptop anyway, and have decided to repost my old stories to FA, and to begin to write some new ones as well.

Dorgo 04-02-2021 08:43 PM

I'm glad to hear it, you're a good fucking writer and whatever inside you that may be telling you that you're not can eat 10,000 dicks.

TF-Viewer 01-20-2022 09:21 AM

I'm currently in the process of reposting my stories to DA. These are edited versions with the sexual content either toned down or outright removed/changed so they're hopefully within DA's guidelines. Basically if there was a mention of genitals or sexual fluids in a story I'm changing that part, if there was sex I'm removing it or changing the description to be vague instead of explicit. Pleasure from the transformation is being changed to pain in the stories that contained orgasmic transformations, etc. The original stories will remain here and on Furaffinity with all their naughty sex bits included of course. And I may post the edited versions of a few here as the changes to the TF scenes in some of them will be so drastic they're practically not the same story once the TF starts. 'Night Classes' for example will be identical up until the start of the transformation, but the scene will play out very differently in the planned edit.

This sort of feels like cheating, as I'm only rewriting parts of my existing stories instead of writing full on new content. But I do plan on writing some brand-new stuff before long as well.

Cursebearer 01-20-2022 10:46 AM

As someone who strongly prefers painful transformations, that's a really exciting prospect for me. Really looking forward to it, you're a wonderful writer and it's great to see you got some creative vigor back.

Jimbo 01-20-2022 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 847825)
Got myself a new computer, a cheap laptop anyway, and have decided to repost my old stories to FA, and to begin to write some new ones as well.

Dont get me started I spilled water on my 4 year old msi work laptop currently waiting for replacement keyboard module from manufacturer. Its got all my backup files for my comics and sequences on it. Tech guys are useless and 3rd party repair shops refuse to sell parts. They dont repect the right to repair laws that was passed here in the uk.

TF-Viewer 07-23-2022 08:57 PM

I've been seriously slacking on this writing stuff. I have the day off Monday, I'm going to actually sit down and write something. I mean it, unless something comes up. Feel free to pester me on FA or DA with reminders if I don't post anything by Monday afternoon.

RosyMiranto18 07-24-2022 01:09 PM

Okay noted, but is it my Monday afternoon or your Monday afternoon (in which case i assume it's Thursday? Didn't know which Timezone you are.

TF-Viewer 07-24-2022 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosyMiranto18 (Post 854594)
Okay noted, but is it my Monday afternoon or your Monday afternoon (in which case i assume it's Thursday? Didn't know which Timezone you are.

I'm in EST. So like 12ish hours from now is Monday afternoon.