The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Things that you really dont like to see in a transformation. (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44285)

Amahain 07-25-2018 09:19 PM

Re: Things that you really dont like to see in a transformation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 811537)
Not just me then.

I swear some TF stories have so much focus on the feet that the werewolf aspect seems secondary to it.

Yeah, I guess that's another turn off. For me, anyway - totally a matter of taste.

And on that note, any sort of fetish that isn't one of mine tends to be a turn-off. I'm not into pregnancy, age progression/regression, TG, latex and a whole host of other things. Some things, like a focus on feet or lactation can be a turn-off but I can ignore them if I like the other aspects of the TF.

Cursebearer 07-25-2018 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Werewolf1361 (Post 811499)
A strong focus on feet? Now who wpuld.do a thing like that?:p

Haha, yeah. It's a shame because you're a really excellent writer but I'm usually unable to get into your stories for the above reason. Not that that's a problem for me, of course! Different strokes for different folks and it's good that the foot guys are getting catered to.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 811537)
Not just me then.

I swear some TF stories have so much focus on the feet that the werewolf aspect seems secondary to it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lycanthrokeith (Post 811506)
I have some things that immediately take me out of a transformation.

#1: Feet. I can understand including them in the description for completion's sake, but they don't appeal to me in the least. I can deal with hooves or paws, but just a quick shift description is all I need. I prefer it even more if the "burst out of the shoes" method is used (I'm the one Jimbo was referring to earlier). This might be part of the reason why I don't care for tauric creatures.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amahain (Post 811549)
Yeah, I guess that's another turn off. For me, anyway - totally a matter of taste.

I am surprised though to see that a decent chunk of people seem to agree with me. There's so much foot focused stuff around that I tend to assume I'm a small, small minority. It's honestly why I wrote what I did; I basically couldn't find stuff that I wanted, so I started to make it. Unfortunately though my own stories probably aren't as enjoyable for me as they are for everyone else who's into them.

Mazoku 07-26-2018 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cursebearer (Post 811551)

I am surprised though to see that a decent chunk of people seem to agree with me. There's so much foot focused stuff around that I tend to assume I'm a small, small minority. It's honestly why I wrote what I did; I basically couldn't find stuff that I wanted, so I started to make it. Unfortunately though my own stories probably aren't as enjoyable for me as they are for everyone else who's into them.

Count me in too. Sometimes people push things to a level that is off-putting.

Sunstrider 07-26-2018 03:09 AM

Oh, boy.

-Futanari. I really hate when you end up with a wolfgirl with breasts the size of cantaloupes and a dick that could put a horse to shame.
-Skin rippage. It's cheap.
-Poof TFs.
-Monstergirl TFs. Give me terrifying monsters, don't give me anime girls with accessory tails or spider legs.
-Quick TFs without context. It's a pet peeve of mine, adding context and fluff to stories. I hate reading something like "here's Mary, now she's a werewolf with huge tits, done!"
-When a character doesn't go through mental changes. I mean, they're transforming into something that's not human, they should adopt at least some predatory, animalistic or territorial traits in the process.
-TFs with weird, exaggerated anime expressions.

I'm pretty cool with male TFs, identity loss and reality alteration, tho.

GenYun 07-26-2018 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunstrider (Post 811556)
Oh, boy.

-Futanari. I really hate when you end up with a wolfgirl with breasts the size of cantaloupes and a dick that could put a horse to shame.
-Skin rippage. It's cheap.
-Poof TFs.
-Monstergirl TFs. Give me terrifying monsters, don't give me anime girls with accessory tails or spider legs.
-Quick TFs without context. It's a pet peeve of mine, adding context and fluff to stories. I hate reading something like "here's Mary, now she's a werewolf with huge tits, done!"
-When a character doesn't go through mental changes. I mean, they're transforming into something that's not human, they should adopt at least some predatory, animalistic or territorial traits in the process.
-TFs with weird, exaggerated anime expressions.

I'm pretty cool with male TFs, identity loss and reality alteration, tho.

...We can't be friends.:(

Lycanthrokeith 07-27-2018 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amahain (Post 811549)

And on that note, any sort of fetish that isn't one of mine tends to be a turn-off. I'm not into pregnancy, age progression/regression, TG, latex and a whole host of other things. Some things, like a focus on feet or lactation can be a turn-off but I can ignore them if I like the other aspects of the TF.

Agreed on latex and pregnancy, can't believe I forgot those. Maybe I've tried harder than I thought to put them out of my mind.

Twilight_Roxas 07-28-2018 12:19 AM

I get cringing with the skin coming off when transforming. I couldn't even watch my favorite film Trick R' Treat without seeing the werewolf transformation scene.

Mazoku 07-28-2018 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight_Roxas (Post 811644)
I get cringing with the skin coming off when transforming. I couldn't even watch my favorite film Trick R' Treat without seeing the werewolf transformation scene.

I don't like skin ripping or shedding either.

In addition to the grossness, it reduces the sense of actual transformation for me. It's like something else is bursting out from the inside, rather than someone being altered and remolded.

Cactus Jack 07-30-2018 02:28 PM

Here's one I don't like: 99% feral transformation with still human breasts.

TF-Viewer 07-30-2018 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cactus Jack (Post 811788)
Here's one I don't like: 99% feral transformation with still human breasts.

Heh, I have a story that almost has that problem, but then doesn't.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/23429936/

Grievous 08-05-2018 02:42 PM

Quote:

https://78.media.tumblr.com/f92fd7b3...tezji7_500.gif

Jimbo 08-05-2018 09:46 PM

Quote:

When I'm making feet or hands change in my sequence I try to make it happen in 4 to 8 panels.(shoe getting too small for the foot, the shoe splits or pops open. then the foot takes on the characteristics of said creature) feet are important to humans. suddenly having hooves or paws lots of the time leads to them falling over if they are standing or dont have something to lean on. it needs to be shown.