The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   And Everything Else... (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   More general 'increased beauty' (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8593)

Wiz01 11-11-2023 07:34 PM

Re: More general 'increased beauty'

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonsuper (Post 857879)
I've been experimenting a bit with AI image generation. I'm not gonna post many of them unless people are interested but I'll have to say we are not far off from decent content on this topic.

Neat! Do you do more?

The Vanishing Boy 11-13-2023 04:27 AM

-> ...
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonsuper (Post 855886)
I have been thinking, would this even be called IB?

^ I would say, YES!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonsuper (Post 857879)
I've been experimenting a bit with AI image generation. I'm not gonna post many of them unless people are interested but I'll have to say we are not far off from decent content on this topic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonsuper (Post 857920)
The images are generated using DALLE 3, available (and exploitable) at bing.com/create. But I'm mostly just querying their API illegaly. You just need a bit of technical skill to write a script and prompting skill.

DALLE is superior from a compositional perspective to Diffusion. While you could probably achieve equal or better results with Diffusion, it would take 20-30 times longer per image.

I'll attach a couple more, since people seem interested and have DM'd me.

^ OMFG!! Those are amazing!

Anonsuper 11-16-2023 09:18 AM

9 Attachment(s)
Alright, I'll post what I have gotten so far. I've tried many themes. In the end, the point is just sending requests en masse.

Jamball 11-16-2023 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonsuper (Post 857971)
Alright, I'll post what I have gotten so far. I've tried many themes. In the end, the point is just sending requests en masse.

These are all wonderful.
Are you getting this out of a single prompt? Is this DallE-3 or another AI image generator like SD, SDXL or NovelAI?

And, if you don't mind, I can see a few of the photos have a beginning of a prompt, but could you post a couple full prompts?

Thank you so much!

-
Jamball

Anonsuper 11-17-2023 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamball (Post 857972)
These are all wonderful.
Are you getting this out of a single prompt? Is this DallE-3 or another AI image generator like SD, SDXL or NovelAI?

And, if you don't mind, I can see a few of the photos have a beginning of a prompt, but could you post a couple full prompts?

Thank you so much!

-
Jamball

Anyone who is interested to learn and develop prompts together can contact me on discord. I can also show you a couple of methods to query the api faster than through regular methods.

Reactant 11-20-2023 07:19 PM

wow, amazing. thank you