The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Empowered Petite - Can Shrinking Be Liberating? (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32770)

Alchemical Night 01-30-2013 03:40 PM

Empowered Petite - Can Shrinking Be Liberating?

Hi there,

As some might know, the SW forum is not my natural abode on the process, though it occasionally conflates with issues of other interest, which I have commented upon.

Forgiving my odd title, there was a theme, maybe a bit obsure, which I thought to bring to this forum, as though it could touch upon many transformation processes, maybe those with the most specific interest could afford some insight.

Though to many it may seem counter-intuitive, a few of my reflections and works, have given rein to the idea that loss of stature - arguably height, mass or simple physical presence - could be, again contrary to most current narratives, a liberating, disinhibiting or empowering thing.

A contrarian and very niche position little explored, widely or privately, I would like to bring this idea to those here for consideration, speculation or debate as they would see it :).

Thanks again,

Alchemical Night.

OhZone 01-30-2013 03:54 PM

Re: Empowered Petite - Can Shrinking Be Liberating?

- of your clothes! :D

Blackbat 01-30-2013 04:15 PM

From what I have witnessed the SW visual content that is made where the girl intended to shrink & loves or worried but ends up enjoys herself is more successful. This kind of SW content you can say she is liberated after being shrunk.

I personally like this, hence the SW Gentleman title above my avatar. I never enjoy a girl being eaten or crushed at the end, I think the only reason its done is because it's an easy ending, almost like waking up and thinking it was dream. I like it when she is left just to enjoy her new stature & new surroundings which leads the viewer to wonder & create a new plot except death.

wilkem101 01-30-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackbat (Post 683442)
From what I have witnessed the SW visual content that is made where the girl intended to shrink & loves or worried but ends up enjoys herself is more successful. This kind of SW content you can say she is liberated after being shrunk.

I personally like this, hence the SW Gentleman title above my avatar. I never enjoy a girl being eaten or crushed at the end, I think the only reason its done is because it's an easy ending, almost like waking up and thinking it was dream. I like it when she is left just to enjoy her new stature & new surroundings which leads the viewer to wonder & create a new plot except death.

^What they said! I agree with this statement 110%!!

ArcaneBEFan 01-31-2013 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackbat (Post 683442)

I agree with this. However, I think the violent deaths seen in SW aren't lazy. They're an outcome that some desire in specific. I cannot abide by them, and it is that part of SW which I avoid completely.

LOD 01-31-2013 09:41 AM

I find shrinking to be very liberating to my inhibitions! It's almost like getting drunk, but with an easier access to clothes removal. lulz

TF-Viewer 01-31-2013 10:18 AM

Well the sudden shrink can help the more shy characters come out of their shell (if the shell is their clothes). I'm not a big fan of women being put in cages or abused after their shrunk by someone else. But, when one does it to herself and is suddenly tiny, naked, and horny that's a great situation. Tend to find that sort of thing when a scientist type lady is testing a potion on herself.

psychward34 01-31-2013 07:53 PM

That kind of story is my favorite. Anyone want to post any good ones like that?

somnium 02-11-2013 02:46 PM

I'd say that it is certainly a plausible reaction, especially for a shorter woman. If a woman is uncomfortable with being short, shrinking may cause her to let go of her insecurities, to stop trying to be something she's not, and lead her to embrace who she was in the first place.

TB Tabby 02-11-2013 10:00 PM

How about a fairy TF? The subject loses a good portion of her height, but gains the ability to fly and possibly other powers as well.

Clickme 02-12-2013 01:03 AM

Yeah but giving anyone wings can be liberating. I think that liberation would ahve ot come fro m the shrinking itself.

Blackbat 02-12-2013 06:38 AM

come to think of it, I remember reading a good Fairy TF story once, involving the transformation happening while she is alone in her apartment or house. Can't fully remember it, and bit of a bleak description there but it ends with her being liberated by disappearing into a forest