The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Pokemon Anime (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41947)

Kip123 03-17-2017 08:58 AM

Pokemon Anime

Up until now, the anime always had the Pokemon glow when they evolve, covering up the transformation. However, with Sun and Moon, they showed the first evolution of this era and I can say two things about it.

1. It's with a female Pokemon (Bounsweet to Steenee), meaning I can talk about it on this website.

2. They actually showed the evolution! Amusingly, it comes off like a Magical Girl transformation.

See for yourself.

Anahki 03-17-2017 09:58 AM

Re: Pokemon Anime

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kip123 (Post 791569)
Up until now, the anime always had the Pokemon glow when they evolve, covering up the transformation. However, with Sun and Moon, they showed the first evolution of this era and I can say two things about it.

1. It's with a female Pokemon (Bounsweet to Steenee), meaning I can talk about it on this website.

2. They actually showed the evolution! Amusingly, it comes off like a Magical Girl transformation.

See for yourself.

Nope. It has to be a female "human". I know that technically it is a bit loose, but we all understand that a female elf, or a female android or even an asari would fit here. But a cow, a bitch or a female pokemon don't fit into this subforum. Please, if you can, ask someone to move this thread away, ok? ;) It could be interesting for some people here, for sure.

Xanderfox 03-17-2017 01:51 PM

I'm more interested how the game plot point involving UB Nihilego will be handled, if you've gotten far in the games you know why.

hexen 03-17-2017 02:08 PM

Yeah man, Nihiwaifu will be intense.

Chaos Echo 03-17-2017 06:55 PM

Eh, I imagine they'll tone those parts of the plot the fuck down, like they did with Ghetsis's depravity previously.

hexen 03-17-2017 08:59 PM

The X and Y plot was very improved on the anime compared to the little we had on the games. Nihilego only brings hype.

Xanderfox 03-17-2017 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos Echo (Post 791604)
Eh, I imagine they'll tone those parts of the plot the fuck down, like they did with Ghetsis's depravity previously.

Sometimes they don't. especially in the original rather than the dub. Remember Mewtwo KILLED people when he blew up the lab her was created in, heck the whole feeling of Mewtwo strikes back changes once you know in the original Japanese version Mew is a jerk who wants Mewtwo destroyed because he's "unnatural" so Ash jumped between two pokemon trying to KILL each other. In the Sun/Moon anime a Mimikyu starts to follow team rocket and Meowth accidentally sees it with out it's disguise and temporarily DIES. The Episode with Litwick had Team Rocket having their life force drained. It's hard to say what will be toned down and what won't be.

Kantomaster1111 03-20-2017 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hexen (Post 791609)
The X and Y plot was very improved on the anime compared to the little we had on the games. Nihilego only brings hype.

Well, they didn't exactly have much choice in that regard. X and Y were heavily lacking story.

Shadow_Dragon 03-21-2017 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anahki (Post 791570)
Nope. It has to be a female "human". I know that technically it is a bit loose, but we all understand that a female elf, or a female android or even an asari would fit here. But a cow, a bitch or a female pokemon don't fit into this subforum. Please, if you can, ask someone to move this thread away, ok? ;) It could be interesting for some people here, for sure.

http://i.imgur.com/yKDiEvj.jpg

Please tell me where in the rules it states there can only be "human" females?

Anahki 03-21-2017 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_Dragon (Post 791812)
http://i.imgur.com/yKDiEvj.jpg

Please tell me where in the rules it states there can only be "human" females?

Then it is time for the Admins to make sense of this "again". Because this is not the first time that someone makes this claim. I try to remember if it was you or another person, but I have had this discussion before, and I thought it was clear, at least for the older members of the forum, that this kind of stuff don't belong here. But newer members need a bit of reminder.

Please, could someone with authority enlighten us? I mean, I am not a fan of doing this, but the only goal is to avoid derrailing the forum with things like... this, even though some of us would like this kind of stuff.

P.S.: To answer you, I claim that point 3 is the key here. And by the own comments of the main author, point 4 too. Thank you.

Quantum Heart 03-21-2017 09:23 PM

it's a female tho? and kip didn't display any uncertainty about posting it and so wouldn't ask in the first place?

sodacat 03-25-2017 11:33 AM

Boy I bet your D&D group loves you.

A Pokemon, being a pet, can not consent and thus does not belong on a forum with mature subject matter like The Process. If that pokemon was, at some stage, an adult roughly similar to a human then that would be a different matter.

I think it's really cool they're showing physical transformations in the Pokemon cartoon now, but there are other forums for that.

I'm leaving the thread open for now, but unless That Scene happens it's unlikely anything new from the cartoon needs to be posted in here.