The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Growth (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Media Impact Customs: Shoe Growth Fantasy (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42355)

50percentgrey 07-04-2017 05:38 AM

Media Impact Customs: Shoe Growth Fantasy

https://clips4sale.com/studio/99097/...th+Fantasy++HD

I am aware that because Gary puts up new videos on a regular basis, there's really no need to post anything about it nor do most of his videos seem to meet most of our expectations.

However, just from seeing the gif and preview alone, I felt that this video may be one of his most outstanding. Not so much for the focus on foot growth or the inclusion of past videos within, but for the apparent reliance of practical effects over the tiresome blue screen we've seen a lot of from Gary.

So there you go. I'm still apprehensive about buying this clip, so I welcome any impressions and opinions from those who did. Worth it or not?

growthfilic10 07-04-2017 11:26 AM

Re: Media Impact Customs: Shoe Growth Fantasy

Well, he does customs now, so if you want something similar you should send him your story :):):)

Genev89 07-05-2017 04:27 PM

Does someone know what size shoes has the girl of the video?

AndyMuerte 07-05-2017 04:27 PM

I loved that clip!I enjoyed the actress and the content. I love giantess themed videos, but foot focus is nice for me. Hopefully we can see more like this in the future.

growthfilic10 07-05-2017 04:45 PM

It's really awesome for those who like foot growth, I love it, I just send my story similar to this to Gary and he gave me a price quote, gotta pay him in a week to do it :) even I can choose the shoes :D:D:D:D

AndyMuerte 07-05-2017 05:10 PM

Definitely would be interested if it's anything like this clip.

Conker 07-05-2017 06:50 PM

Yeah this clip was the main reason why I decided to do a She-Hulk custom with Gary. It wasn't really because of the shoe growth but more or less because I love how good Gary has gotten with his clothes busting effects. It's green screen which I know some of you guys don't care for but I'm doing most of the effects work for the clip so honestly I can't wait for him to film it and send it to me.
It's kind of a shame people pirate his stuff so much, because I feel like if his growth clips sold much better he'd be making them a lot more. Gary is still at the absolute top for growth clips, even after seeing some other pretty good stores' work.

growthfilic10 07-05-2017 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conker (Post 795942)
Yeah this clip was the main reason why I decided to do a She-Hulk custom with Gary. It wasn't really because of the shoe growth but more or less because I love how good Gary has gotten with his clothes busting effects. It's green screen which I know some of you guys don't care for but I'm doing most of the effects work for the clip so honestly I can't wait for him to film it and send it to me.
It's kind of a shame people pirate his stuff so much, because I feel like if his growth clips sold much better he'd be making them a lot more. Gary is still at the absolute top for growth clips, even after seeing some other pretty good stores' work.

Which model did you choose? I chose Kerri, the same as the video and he told the same, that the quote price would be cheaper if piracy wouldn't be there u.u at least 200$ cheaper

Conker 07-06-2017 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by growthfilic10 (Post 795948)
Which model did you choose? I chose Kerri, the same as the video and he told the same, that the quote price would be cheaper if piracy wouldn't be there u.u at least 200$ cheaper

I chose Kerri Taylor.

Mr Wayne 07-06-2017 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 50percentgrey (Post 795864)
https://clips4sale.com/studio/99097/...th+Fantasy++HD

I am aware that because Gary puts up new videos on a regular basis, there's really no need to post anything about it nor do most of his videos seem to meet most of our expectations.

However, just from seeing the gif and preview alone, I felt that this video may be one of his most outstanding. Not so much for the focus on foot growth or the inclusion of past videos within, but for the apparent reliance of practical effects over the tiresome blue screen we've seen a lot of from Gary.

So there you go. I'm still apprehensive about buying this clip, so I welcome any impressions and opinions from those who did. Worth it or not?

50PercentGrey,

Thank you for pointing this out. Being a big fan of practical sfx, I too am curious enough how this production went with them being used. Downloading as I type.

AndyMuerte 10-23-2017 03:39 PM

I wanted to check and see if any progress had been made on some more content like this clip?

Freddy84 04-09-2018 07:14 PM

Looks like Gary uploaded another shoe growth clip involving Kerri Taylor, so, I think this is the aforementioned request by growthfilic10 in this thread:

https://www.fetishlands.net/pages/video/45312

I did purchase it, and the bra snapping off Kerri is definitely one of the best things about the clip. I should point out it doesn't focus a ton on foot growth, but more on the overall growth, instead.

growthfilic10 04-10-2018 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freddy84 (Post 808266)
Looks like Gary uploaded another shoe growth clip involving Kerri Taylor, so, I think this is the aforementioned request by growthfilic10 in this thread:

https://www.fetishlands.net/pages/video/45312

I did purchase it, and the bra snapping off Kerri is definitely one of the best things about the clip. I should point out it doesn't focus a ton on foot growth, but more on the overall growth, instead.

No, that's not mine, I just finishted my story and he's giving me a price quote lol

Freddy84 04-10-2018 06:54 PM

Ah, fair enough. This clip was good, and I look forward to seeing how yours turns out, as well.

growthfilic10 07-27-2018 12:17 PM

My request is out now by the same name lol Didn't know why, my request didn't focus on the foot growth, it was a general growth clip with all growth sequences including shoe busting of course, I even bought the 2 pairs of shoes, but it was a general growth clip lol, anyway, maybe because I described very detail in the shoe busting scenes

growthfilic10 07-27-2018 12:28 PM

Anyway I want another one with Suzy, but I don't have any story ideas or outfits, can u help with the story and the outfit, please

growthfilic10 07-27-2018 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genev89 (Post 795931)
Does someone know what size shoes has the girl of the video?

Keri Spectrum is size 9, so that's the first size, then u can see the size in the brown when they're are slip open and her feet is on the shoes, it says size 5.5

AndyMuerte 07-27-2018 09:34 PM

I love these clips. I would love more like them. Giantess growth and foot growth are my two favorite. I could probably come up with plenty of clip ideas

Genev89 07-29-2018 12:54 AM

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/97125/cks-mad-world

Do you know how to contact this studio? I dont find any email

magnus knight 07-29-2018 09:19 AM

Outfit suggestion? How about flats or cheap simple pumps, tights or leggings with socks for double feet bursting action, first the shoe goes, then a struggle for the tights or socks then they rend, dress and a belt, belt for that willy Wonka homage snapping, and dress to see that back zipper slowly forced open as the front rips in that classic sloppy V or buttons go off the front like the 50ft woman scene.

Reasons? Maybe she went snooping in her room mates room after hearing moaning and odd stretching and tearing noises the night before, there she finds the bracelet on top of some shredded clothes. She knows her room mate has this fetish but doesn't fully understand it so she decides to see what the turn on is. Then you can go from the gradual what's happening to me and my clothes tightening hurts to no wait its starting to feel good and now I get why she likes this.

Freddy84 07-29-2018 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genev89 (Post 811704)
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/97125/cks-mad-world

Do you know how to contact this studio? I dont find any email

Not sure if this will work, but try this e-mail, which was posted at the end of one of his older clips: chesterkattx@gmail.com

Genev89 07-30-2018 12:19 AM

Ok thank you! And speaking about Missa: do someone know her US feet size?

Freddy84 08-02-2018 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by growthfilic10 (Post 811617)
Anyway I want another one with Suzy, but I don't have any story ideas or outfits, can u help with the story and the outfit, please

Suzy could play an investigative reporter, who is looking into rumors of women wishing to grow bigger, and end up getting their wish granted. Desperate to find actual proof, before her boss cans her story and career for going on a wild goose chase, she resorts to breaking into Carissa's domain, after overhearing Carissa's lover brag in a drunken stupor how he got to experience his ultimate giantess fantasy. Skeptical once she uncovers Carissa's rumored method of growing bigger, Suzy puts it on herself, makes a wish to slowly grow out of her outfit to see if anything will happen, while turning on her phone video to record any possible outcome. Consequently, this leads to a long, protracted growth transformation, with Suzy being initially shocked and reluctant to the experience, before succumbing to how good and powerful she feels. The video ends with Suzy realizing her phone's battery was low to begin with, and nothing was recorded before the growth process started.

Suzy can wear a jacket blazer, button up blouse, black dress pants, and dress boots. Hope this suggestion is helpful, and thanks for keeping the growth dream alive with these videos. If I had the funds, I would contact people like Gary myself, to see if they could become a reality.

growthfilic10 08-03-2018 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freddy84 (Post 811955)
Suzy could play an investigative reporter, who is looking into rumors of women wishing to grow bigger, and end up getting their wish granted. Desperate to find actual proof, before her boss cans her story and career for going on a wild goose chase, she resorts to breaking into Carissa's domain, after overhearing Carissa's lover brag in a drunken stupor how he got to experience his ultimate giantess fantasy. Skeptical once she uncovers Carissa's rumored method of growing bigger, Suzy puts it on herself, makes a wish to slowly grow out of her outfit to see if anything will happen, while turning on her phone video to record any possible outcome. Consequently, this leads to a long, protracted growth transformation, with Suzy being initially shocked and reluctant to the experience, before succumbing to how good and powerful she feels. The video ends with Suzy realizing her phone's battery was low to begin with, and nothing was recorded before the growth process started.

Suzy can wear a jacket blazer, button up blouse, black dress pants, and dress boots. Hope this suggestion is helpful, and thanks for keeping the growth dream alive with these videos. If I had the funds, I would contact people like Gary myself, to see if they could become a reality.

Ok, I see what you're story about, it could be a sequel to the last one with Carissa lol, "boot busting", I was thinking of that, how the hell would he do that, but it would be interesting to see because I read lots of comics (zzzcomics) that has boot busting, so, let me think about it because I will need to buy the clothes again, looking for cheaper clothes again lol, thanks for the suggestion anyway :), let's see if someone else writes here :)

growthfilic10 08-03-2018 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnus knight (Post 811712)
Outfit suggestion? How about flats or cheap simple pumps, tights or leggings with socks for double feet bursting action, first the shoe goes, then a struggle for the tights or socks then they rend, dress and a belt, belt for that willy Wonka homage snapping, and dress to see that back zipper slowly forced open as the front rips in that classic sloppy V or buttons go off the front like the 50ft woman scene.

Reasons? Maybe she went snooping in her room mates room after hearing moaning and odd stretching and tearing noises the night before, there she finds the bracelet on top of some shredded clothes. She knows her room mate has this fetish but doesn't fully understand it so she decides to see what the turn on is. Then you can go from the gradual what's happening to me and my clothes tightening hurts to no wait its starting to feel good and now I get why she likes this.

Good idea, another like a sequel to the Carissa's one, I don't like pumps in shoe busting scenes, I prefer closed shoes, that's why I chose those fabric flats in the Carissa one, so he could rip faster and I bought another one but smaller size, so her feet would see bigger inside the small shoe.
Dress idea is interesting to be honest and I also thought in leggings or socks, let me think about it, create a script and send it to Gary, thanks anyway :)

gokutothez 08-04-2018 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by growthfilic10 (Post 811984)
Good idea, another like a sequel to the Carissa's one, I don't like pumps in shoe busting scenes, I prefer closed shoes, that's why I chose those fabric flats in the Carissa one, so he could rip faster and I bought another one but smaller size, so her feet would see bigger inside the small shoe.
Dress idea is interesting to be honest and I also thought in leggings or socks, let me think about it, create a script and send it to Gary, thanks anyway :)

You also try slippers, they are cheap and with softer fabric they can be pulled tighter around her feet and give the illusion they are getting bigger before they rip. Kind like the ending scene in the Incredible Shrinking Woman.

50percentgrey 08-16-2018 01:55 AM

Good news, folks! Gary's got a new video of the same scenario, now with a new actress in it. This one's even more tempting than the previous one. What do you think?

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/99...owth+Fantasy+2

growthfilic10 09-09-2018 02:09 PM

Lol, I just commented in previous post and they also gave me suggestion for a next growth story, can u give me one, please, and Suzy is not available so I chose Nadia, need more suggestions for story and outfit, please :):)

Twilight_Roxas 10-05-2018 12:59 AM

Would be cool seeing Nadia do a what comes down must come up clip with her shrinking out of her clothes, returning to her normal size, and becoming a giantess ripping out of her clothes.

Genev89 10-06-2018 04:01 AM

What is carissa shoe size?

growthfilic10 10-08-2018 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genev89 (Post 814684)
What is carissa shoe size?

She's 7.5

Freddy84 10-24-2018 08:27 PM

New Magic Shoe Growth video posted with Monica Jade, recently:

https://www.fetishlands.net/pages/video/45454

50percentgrey 10-25-2018 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freddy84 (Post 815303)
New Magic Shoe Growth video posted with Monica Jade, recently:

https://www.fetishlands.net/pages/video/45454

Nice to see this trend keep going, but somehow it's starting to get stale for me.

Unless Gary can get London Andrews in on this, then I'm sold. ^^

growthfilic10 10-30-2018 10:39 AM

Ok, new growth video with Cali Logan with high sneakers, it seems that the growth videos are coming back, people are paying lol
My story is not finished yet but will include sneakers and boots

https://www.fetishlands.net/pages/video/45465

Twilight_Roxas 10-30-2018 06:17 PM

Cool now if only shrinking with growth could make a comeback.

Genev89 10-31-2018 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by growthfilic10 (Post 815511)
Ok, new growth video with Cali Logan with high sneakers, it seems that the growth videos are coming back, people are paying lol
My story is not finished yet but will include sneakers and boots

https://www.fetishlands.net/pages/video/45465

This is the best one ive ever seen. What shoe size does she wear?
Only 1 thing: it would be better to see more straining in the foot growth process, more struggling for the feet before breaking. For example seeing the shoes soowly engulfing before ripping

growthfilic10 03-19-2019 03:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight_Roxas (Post 814661)
Would be cool seeing Nadia do a what comes down must come up clip with her shrinking out of her clothes, returning to her normal size, and becoming a giantess ripping out of her clothes.

My new growth video is with her, Suzi was unavailable, right now, we're waiting for the clothes to arrive, she will be wearing a school outfit with white sneakers for the 1st growth spurt and a black dress with black boots for the 2nd growth spurt, for both growth she will be wearing anklet bracelet and ripping them.

The script is simple, more growth than words, she finds the bracelet and wish to grow at will whenever she wants, so there you go. 2 growth spurts and for the last scene I told him to use this perspective to make her look big as the room, hope he'll do it

Better wait for it :)

Twilight_Roxas 03-19-2019 10:56 AM

interesting.

magnus knight 03-19-2019 09:45 PM

Just wondering if there will be any sock or nylons shredding.

Twilight_Roxas 04-05-2019 06:39 PM

any updates lately?

Genev89 04-06-2019 04:28 PM

What shoe size does this girl wear?

growthfilic10 04-08-2019 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight_Roxas (Post 823083)
any updates lately?

The rest of the clothes will arrive in Late April, so they will shoot in early May

growthfilic10 04-08-2019 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genev89 (Post 823110)
What shoe size does this girl wear?

Which one? Kerri or Nadia?

Genev89 04-09-2019 11:23 PM

Both, and if they have wide, normal or slender feet

growthfilic10 04-10-2019 04:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Genev89 (Post 823285)
Both, and if they have wide, normal or slender feet

Well, Kerri is 9, Nadia is 6 and both have slender feet with sexy toes.

Here's Kerri's feet in her last growth video, you can see Nadia's feet in her instagram, there are some pictures of her feet https://www.instagram.com/nadiawhiteofficial/

Genev89 04-10-2019 05:03 PM

Who are the ones you know with the biggest feet? (And maybe also wide ones?)

growthfilic10 04-10-2019 06:29 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Genev89 (Post 823319)
Who are the ones you know with the biggest feet? (And maybe also wide ones?)

The model I know with the biggest feet is Mikayla Miles, here's a preview of her size 16 bursting from size 10 an 6 shoes. You can also follow her in her instagram: https://www.instagram.com/themikaylamiles/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OCxRjpEUxQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIhPd3NDEMk

Genev89 04-11-2019 01:35 AM

I know her, i mean about the girls working with you

growthfilic10 04-11-2019 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genev89 (Post 823332)
I know her, i mean about the girls working with you

I don't work with any girls lol, but if you mean the ones who work with Gary, well, I don't know, sorry :(

bubbly9785 05-25-2019 06:43 PM

Any updates to this, please?

growthfilic10 05-25-2019 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbly9785 (Post 824820)
Any updates to this, please?

The shooting will be on July, so we just have to wait for it, Nadia was full and the earlier slot was 1st week of July, so, there you go

growthfilic10 07-04-2019 01:54 AM

The video with Nadia is in editing process, so just wait until the weekend more or less.
The only thing I'll tell you is this:
2 sexy growth sequence, school outfit, black dress, white shoes and black boots.

Twilight_Roxas 07-06-2019 01:42 AM

Still wish we could see her do a what comes down must come up vid.

growthfilic10 07-06-2019 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colossmol (Post 826311)
All it takes is passing some $$$ to Gary, same as growthfilic is doing.

That's right, he only makes customs now, back in the day he used to make lots of growth clips but piracy killed it, you could ask him for a custom back in the day, but it was 200$ cheaper, that's what he told me :(

Twilight_Roxas 07-06-2019 10:35 AM

I’m saving money for conventions. I’ll wait till someone commissions Nadia shrinking out of her clothes, and growing giantess size.

Tiedefender 07-06-2019 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight_Roxas (Post 826314)
I’m saving money for conventions. I’ll wait till someone commissions Nadia shrinking out of her clothes, and growing giantess size.

Not sure who Nadia is. But now I wonder who people like in Gary's videos.

qzar9999 07-06-2019 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiedefender (Post 826318)

My favorites in his videos were Cali Logan and London Andrews, but ya never see them anymore...

Out of who he's got now, I'm quite fond of Vonka. Something about a girl with blue hair and a nose ring...rowr. She has a nice body and a sexy voice, too.

Keri Spectrum is pretty hot, even though blondes aren't usually my thing.

Vivian can be sexy, given the right scenario.

And Hannah Perez has a cute girl-next-door kind of thing.

growthfilic10 07-06-2019 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiedefender (Post 826318)

Nadia White, here's her IG just in case https://www.instagram.com/nadiawhiteofficial/

Tiedefender 07-06-2019 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qzar9999 (Post 826320)
My favorites in his videos were Cali Logan and London Andrews, but ya never see them anymore...

Out of who he's got now, I'm quite fond of Vonka. Something about a girl with blue hair and a nose ring...rowr. She has a nice body and a sexy voice, too.

Keri Spectrum is pretty hot, even though blondes aren't usually my thing.

Vivian can be sexy, given the right scenario.

And Hannah Perez has a cute girl-next-door kind of thing.

Interesting list you have there.

Cali Logan was pretty good.

I like Vivian as well. She is good at growing and shrinking. She looks really good in sexy underwear.

Natalie from Natalie's Lab Folly looks pretty good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by growthfilic10 (Post 826322)
Nadia White, here's her IG just in case https://www.instagram.com/nadiawhiteofficial/

Thank you.

Sorry I got the tread of track.;) Hope the video turns out well for you.