The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   The Shrink Forest (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39898)

LK 02-03-2016 05:41 PM

The Shrink Forest

This is simple, but good. The first shrink is, believe it or not, one of the best transitions I have seen with Flash.

Prof_Sai 02-03-2016 07:04 PM

Re: The Shrink Forest

It's okay. Decent style. Personally, I don't like it when the subject just stands there dumbly and lets her blouse fall off.

LK 02-03-2016 11:17 PM

99% of this fetish involves dumb people doing dumb things to justify a special effect. You must viciously hate all fetish clips like I do for how dumb they are. Dumb dumb dumb.

zdarkness 02-04-2016 01:36 AM

I'm not usually in to Jackurai's animations, but I actually liked this one.

Prof_Sai 02-04-2016 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LK (Post 765744)
99% of this fetish involves dumb people doing dumb things to justify a special effect. You must viciously hate all fetish clips like I do for how dumb they are. Dumb dumb dumb.

Nope. Not one of the processes here can be caused by people being dumb. (Well maybe mental AR, but that is the effect, rather than the cause and not my thing anyway.) It is all very subjective to me. The reaction and emotion of the subject is what makes it all real. If I don't buy the reaction then it becomes rather lifeless.

whyamihere 02-04-2016 05:25 PM

Pretty much 90% of all SW content like almost all of fucking Media Impact, qzar9999s videos and other stand-and-shrink styles. Shit like that.

LK 02-04-2016 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prof_Sai (Post 765755)
Nope. Not one of the processes here can be caused by people being dumb. (Well maybe mental AR, but that is the effect, rather than the cause and not my thing anyway.) It is all very subjective to me. The reaction and emotion of the subject is what makes it all real. If I don't buy the reaction then it becomes rather lifeless.

None of this is real. Also, your comment sounds like pissing on the animation because it doesn't conform to what you want, which is fine, but it seems you're doing it just for the sake of pissing on it. Why bother?

Vicky Mouse 02-04-2016 07:34 PM

It took me a little while to figure out how to make it work.

zdarkness 02-04-2016 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prof_Sai (Post 765755)

I think you have that backwards. Mental AR causes people to become stupid, it doesn't necessarily get triggered by stupidity.

And I've seen more than one situation where the transformation was caused by the main character doing something horrendously stupid. Just pick out a random comic on TGComics and you'll see what I mean.

Prof_Sai 02-05-2016 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zdarkness (Post 765809)
I think you have that backwards. Mental AR causes people to become stupid, it doesn't necessarily get triggered by stupidity.

It's not backwards, you more-or-less rephrased what I said.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zdarkness (Post 765809)
And I've seen more than one situation where the transformation was caused by the main character doing something horrendously stupid. Just pick out a random comic on TGComics and you'll see what I mean.

True, but you sound as if you aren't such a fan of that either. I think that ultimately, we are in agreement.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LK (Post 765793)
None of this is real. Also, your comment sounds like pissing on the animation because it doesn't conform to what you want, which is fine, but it seems you're doing it just for the sake of pissing on it. Why bother?

IMHO, it's my humble opinion.

swfn 02-07-2016 03:39 PM

I found it a pretty good job, thanks for sharing this. Looks like I'll have to take a deep peek into his work therein.

karlo22 02-08-2016 02:32 PM

I cant play yhe gif in my phone