The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Shrunk to 4' or taller? (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26176)

TempM 01-12-2011 09:38 PM

Shrunk to 4' or taller?

I notice a lot of shrinking fiction/comics (~90%) seems to shrink women to under 2'. Is anyone else interested in a story or comic where a woman gets shrunk only a little bit, but then has to cope with the new height?
ie: A tall supermodel (5'10"-6') who suddenly is shrunk to a petite woman (5')
Is there a specialty forum or website for this? Thanks in advance.

Clickme 01-12-2011 10:11 PM

Re: Shrunk to 4' or taller?

I like hte idea several sizes on the way down to a final size, mostly in spurts or separated (prolonged time between each) spurts. A few faves include 4'3", 3'11", adn 3'3" (eyah I have a thing for odd numbers ;p)

Though to be honest, my absolute butterzone is between 1 and 2 feet in height, which sadly seems not to be a focus too often, which the most common sizes being doll size.

shrinkdude412 01-12-2011 10:18 PM

I prefer my SWs to be on the "taller" side of things personally. Something about the 4 foot range, where the subject loses the control that is granted to someone of normal height and has to deal with physically being "less" but sstill being forced to function in society.

Raso719 01-12-2011 10:24 PM

I agree, there aren't enough SW stories where the woman is in the 3-4 foot range.

The interesting thing there is that she could still function in society, perhaps trying to pass off as a young teen or or just a really petite woman.

Also, at that size you can still have sex with her, though with some discomfort no doubt.

2'6" is also a fun size, they're small enough to control but not large enough to run away, kinda like a cat. A 2'6" cat girl is awesome.

Prof_Sai 01-13-2011 02:31 AM

I like the 3-4 foot range. At that size it takes courage to face the world, but not insanity. You aren't housebound, but everything is different.

pseudoclever 01-13-2011 05:05 AM

Totally agree - 3-4'6" is my size range of choice. She's much less fragile, if nothing else.

DanTails 01-13-2011 05:58 AM

Eh, makes it less interesting in my book, as it's still a perfectly normal person at that size. Shelves are harder to reach, but she's not getting stared at for being a freak or anything.

Might as well write a story about a midget or something... but well, the idea that the girl can actually exist might make it easier to identify with I guess.

What there isn't enough of is sub 1" shrinking. <_<

Eelskin 01-13-2011 06:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by DanTails (Post 555572)
Eh, makes it less interesting in my book, as it's still a perfectly normal person at that size.

I think this is a really cool example of how we all get different things out of the fetish. For me, the fact that she is still a normal person doesn't make it less exciting, because she isn't the same person she was before. Physically, anyway. It's the transformation that I really dig.

I have a few isolated still images of women at this size, but no, I can't think of any stories or comics that feature them. The attached is one I that always quite liked, but I have no idea who did it. Does anyone recognise it?

insomniac 01-13-2011 06:50 AM

I'm with the rest of you, around 3 to 4 feet is a really fun size to play with, especially since some normal clothing can still be worn, but would be oversized enough to be especially sexy. Plus, the sex.

My range only goes down to about a foot though, since after that I've noticed a lot of stories/images/etc kinda lack the real challenges that comes with this size. Minimizer does quite a bit with the details but outside of that I haven't really read a lot that makes it convincing. It always seems like "and then she arrived at the kitchen." but there's nothing as to how the hell she got there, especially in like a two-story house or whatever. It's not a huge problem where it pulls me out of the story since it is a lot of detail but if you're going to write a story you might as well put it in there.

LK 01-13-2011 02:20 PM

There's a reason the 3'11" section of Spirit of Wonder is my favorite of all time.

TB Tabby 01-13-2011 02:22 PM

While I prefer doll size myself, this range definitely has potential. Besides, I think there needs to be a little more focus on the less extreme sizes, if only to keep from falling into a rut.

akhter13 01-13-2011 02:52 PM

It would be a good change of pace

Personally I like process as it challenges the things we take for granted and we normally think define us size gender age et al.
Humans are social animals they are at their most interesting when they interact. 4' leaves a person still definately a person ( I've worked with adults smaller than that) but with their relationship to everyone and everything changed. I feel to much SW is about control , light torture and peril, i.e just a wacky form of kidnap, torture is torture ( when you kill a man you set yourself up as God when you torture a man your being someone else entirely), peril yeah lets all be driven into the colleseum and have Harry Hausen monsters relaese on us (oo fun!)

P.S. yes at 4'ish sex can still be consentual and mutually benifical, should the muse take you story in that direction.