The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Inflation and Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Inflation Ahoy! (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6164)

budace 04-17-2007 09:35 PM

Inflation Ahoy!

Deleted

wasurenai 04-17-2007 09:47 PM

... Where's the process? o_o

budace 04-17-2007 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasurenai
... Where's the process? o_o

I guess you missed the joke...

empty pockets 04-17-2007 09:54 PM

what joke?

wasurenai 04-17-2007 10:00 PM

What I see are two furries, one male one female, and a denial of inflation between the two.

That would essentially be the antithesis of this board, no? <_<

It's not bad art or anything, I just don't see how it belongs here.

budace 04-17-2007 10:09 PM

Wow this crowd must not frequent DA much. Artists on DA and FA for that matter who draw inflation pics get thousands of pageviews per day no matter what their skill level is. I consider myself quite a competent artist, but since i don't draw "much" inflation art, I don't get many pageviews. Hence the quote "I want more pageviews."

I don't really care about pageviews, I just thought it was funny, apparently I went to the wrong crowd.

GenericName 04-18-2007 12:16 AM

There's a difference between "I don't get the joke" and "This doesn't belong here".

This forum is for breast expansion/inflation, not anything else.

The only difference between this and other non-BE things is that this mentions inflation. That's it. That doesn't make it welcome here.

(Not to be mean, but try to understand that this is not personal. This just does not fit here.)

Prophet Tenebrae 04-18-2007 03:11 AM

Yup, this is pretty much OT... it might MENTION inflation but unless it SHOWS inflation, it's probably not really for here.

Grim 04-18-2007 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by budace
Artists on DA and FA for that matter who draw inflation pics get thousands of pageviews per day no matter what their skill level is. I consider myself quite a competent artist, but since i don't draw "much" inflation art, I don't get many pageviews. Hence the quote "I want more pageviews."

im not mad that the pic lacked teh boobies we all wanted to see, but this comment here i cant help but be a little erked by. i feel its innacurate and untrue.

Anways, your image completly contridicts your title.

Its like saying "click here to see a vagina", and you drew a picture of a penis.

shadow 04-18-2007 09:29 AM

You guys can't use your imagination, can you?

It's implied that it's possible, and thus you can make a mental image in your mind.

BaconExpert 04-18-2007 09:44 AM

Is it referring to BE or just Body Inflation?

demitriomni 04-18-2007 09:52 AM

"I want pageviews." sums up the entirety of why this thread was made. In the wrong place.