The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transgender Process (M2F / F2M) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Spinel (Complete) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10704)

Alchemical Night 03-16-2008 09:01 AM

Spinel (Complete)

1 Attachment(s)
Hi again,

Its been a bit longer since I last posted as I've been a bit preoccupied, though I hope the group enjoys the latest fiction thus far. Extending the plot found in the previous work, "Peridot", the new installment can be found below.

Thanks.

Prof_Sai 03-16-2008 09:22 AM

Re: New Fiction

There is no need to include evil Microsoft formats.

mario_0345 03-16-2008 09:51 AM

Awesome as always, I can't wait for the next one, I wonder what your going to do that one with, well anyway can't wait, keep up the good work.

Alchemical Night 03-16-2008 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prof_Sai (Post 151578)

lol.

Sorry, it seems like a small oversight when i was uploading it earlier to the forum. Thanks for spotting.

frice2000 03-16-2008 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prof_Sai (Post 151578)

Every version of Windows comes with Wordpad which would open this. And then theres Open Office which would open it for any other of the major OSes. Its a universal enough format.

randomaccess 03-16-2008 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frice2000 (Post 151605)
Every version of Windows comes with Wordpad which would open this. And then theres Open Office which would open it for any other of the major OSes. Its a universal enough format.

Ah yes, but those of us with AppleWorks 3 (on a mac) which does not have .doc compatibility (there IS a reason I am running 3... since I do not obviously have the ability to run Open Office without X-11... ) can't exactly read it. It takes forever to download, then go online to a media conversion tool to convert to an readable source, like .txt or .rtf.

Okay. I'm done being stupid. It was a good read

golan444 03-16-2008 10:41 PM

I have a feeling that it was originally posted as a .docx, which truly is an evil format, and then was reloaded as just a simple.doc

catfish27 03-17-2008 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by randomaccess (Post 151652)
Ah yes, but those of us with AppleWorks 3 (on a mac) which does not have .doc compatibility (there IS a reason I am running 3... since I do not obviously have the ability to run Open Office without X-11... ) can't exactly read it. It takes forever to download, then go online to a media conversion tool to convert to an readable source, like .txt or .rtf.

TextEdit, in OS X, does a reasonably good job displaying .doc files...

...but since you're running AppleWorks 3, I'm assuming you don't have OS X.