The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Favorite Way to Shrink? (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44501)

DollyBonnie 09-08-2018 02:07 PM

Favorite Way to Shrink?

For me when I RP, I need to be shrunk in a humiliating way (or I need to read a story where the victim is shrunk in a humiliating way). So yes, love shrinking out of clothes, love shrinking in public-ish places, love shrinking in front of someone. But what about the actual process of shrinking do folks like? What are some things you'd wish there'd be more of?

Mine:
-Descriptions of hearing bones creak and compress, maybe some pain.
-Not for everyone, but I love loss of body control and bodily reactions (e.g. flatulence, but like releasing a colored gas, maybe peeing).
-Shrinking but not losing all your mass: so like if you're skinny, you become a round/fat little blob.

BillPratt 09-08-2018 02:17 PM

Re: Favorite Way to Shrink?

Giant rock falling from orbit.

Tiedefender 09-08-2018 02:33 PM

Mostly from magic and shrink rays/machine.

I would like to see more gentle and loving shrinking interactions. For both shrinking and growth.

I made my other opinions known in this thread.
http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=44127

TB Tabby 09-08-2018 02:59 PM

I like potions. They allow for more shrinking out of clothes, and they can be savored like a fine wine.

DollyBonnie 09-08-2018 05:59 PM

Was kinda thinking more of the physical size transformation, not what causes it. All those are cool but HOW does the victim get small?

Tiedefender 09-08-2018 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DollyBonnie (Post 813624)
Was kinda thinking more of the physical size transformation, not what causes it. All those are cool but HOW does the victim get small?

I guess I don't understand what you mean. As it is just regular shrinking for me. Every thing stays in proportion. With or without clothes shrinking too.

DollyBonnie 09-08-2018 07:39 PM

I realized right after I posted that it might have been a little vague. I apologize for that.

I guess I was interested in what folks like in terms of what physically happens to a victim in the process of being shrunk?

OhZone 09-08-2018 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DollyBonnie (Post 813611)
For me when I RP, I need to be shrunk in a humiliating way (or I need to read a story where the victim is shrunk in a humiliating way). So yes, love shrinking out of clothes, love shrinking in public-ish places, love shrinking in front of someone. But what about the actual process of shrinking do folks like? What are some things you'd wish there'd be more of?

Mine:
-Descriptions of hearing bones creak and compress, maybe some pain.
-Not for everyone, but I love loss of body control and bodily reactions (e.g. flatulence, but like releasing a colored gas, maybe peeing).
-Shrinking but not losing all your mass: so like if you're skinny, you become a round/fat little blob.

Oooooooooooh-K

I love your first paragraph. Those are great elements to shrinking me, yeah.

But, there you go with your masochism again. I have no problem with your having that has a fetish, Bonnie. If that's what you like.

But, as I've said many times here, I like the idea of shared pleasure to go with my shrinking. Minimize the pain for me, please. Except maybe spanking.

But the process is the main thing for me. So I do read a few vsw stories as long as they have process.

Now -

Quote:

Originally Posted by DollyBonnie (Post 813631)
I realized right after I posted that it might have been a little vague. I apologize for that.

I guess I was interested in what folks like in terms of what physically happens to a victim in the process of being shrunk?

I think we need more shrink spurts. More little shrinking bursts.

I guess it could be associated with evaporation. There is a story like that. Or peeing, ha. Or - hmmmmmmm. I'm thinking of an overly, um, wet, orgasm. This seems a little whacked but I could see me writing a story like that. Squirt - spurt - shrink. mmMmmmm

If my mass needs to be redistributed, how about some BE, although that could be painful in some ways, if it was real.

Any way those are some of my thoughts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillPratt (Post 813613)
Giant rock falling from orbit.

That usually causes growth not shrinking. ha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lfm69VoNnk

But wouldn't it be cool to have it cause shrinking? ;)

theangelofdeath1986 09-09-2018 12:04 AM

I love shrinking out of clothes and the whole genetics reason ie a virus or a family based disorder etc.

As for the painful shrinking not so much, prefer it as a natural thing no bones cracking etc.

JasonSlayer 09-09-2018 01:13 PM

Tingling is always good (no doubt due to the sexual connotations)...Ooh! And getting hornier the smaller and smaller he/she gets is always hot.

And if the shrinkee can actually look down and see herself shrinking, little by little (no pun intended), that is great.

Captain Ash 09-09-2018 02:29 PM

I like the shrinking-out-of-clothes part.
The shrinkee might feel a strange tingling sensation, but it shouldn't hurt her.

Besides that, I like situation and/or scenarios where the SW likes it to tiny or not.

Greetings
Captain Ash

ArcaneBEFan 09-09-2018 04:08 PM

Shrinking out of my clothes is an obvious one and yes I love it.
Knowing while I'm shrinking that there is no way back. Ever. Every inch I lose is gone for good.
Being shrunk by someone who adores me and wants to keep and take care of me.
And the smaller I shrink, the more sensitive my skin gets and easier I am to get turned on.