The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Hoping 2018 will be a better year for tf (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43617)

bcislandguy 01-03-2018 07:25 PM

Hoping 2018 will be a better year for tf

It has been a very dry year for tfs, nothing mainstream, a few dissapointing B movies with low end effects and even most artists are now behind patreon paywalls for most people. only stuff that sorta shows now is the more low end crude art that is usually cartoonish grade furry stuff more than tf, havn't seen a good one on furaffinity or deviantart in weeks

budhud33 01-03-2018 07:49 PM

Re: Hoping 2018 will be a better year for tf

Same. Does anyone have a roundup of good 2017 TF’s? Any shows or cartoons with animal TF’s

bcislandguy 01-03-2018 08:05 PM

My biggest issue with a lot of the paywall patreon/other site stuff is im expected to play a few bucks to see what at this point seems like rough sketches or 'furry art" and furries and tf art are two completely different things, a neon pink wolf is not TF nor is a rubber suit that makes no illusions its just another form of furry wear.
Most of the higher end artists like ranzab who did semi realistic drawings or zax from a few years back have all dissapeared off the internet, there are still a couple that release art but it seems the greed monster has gotten most of the rest.

Maybe in some ways this is the end of TF for a while, like a passing fad that will come back, if you browse furaffinity or deviant or even transfur now its furry art, not tf art and horror/fantasy movies nowadays feature almost crude werewolves, like I saw better special effects in the 80's in like the howling series, awil, or even a few others of the time, 37 years later what we get is fun fur glued on some womans forearms, a dollar store set of fangs and some over the counter makeup giving her thick brows and that is the quality we see in movies these producers want us to crowdfund and buy them free equipment on promises they can't even keep

Sutibaru 01-03-2018 08:47 PM

Start producing TF content.

HumanimalZoo 01-03-2018 10:32 PM

^Ding ding ding! Even myself being a "creator" and photoshop artist doing animal morphs of guys and girls alike, if you really want to see the content you want, you either gotta make it yourself, or commission someone to fulfill your vision.

djangosp150 01-03-2018 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sutibaru (Post 803932)
Start producing TF content.

I role play with my gf. Contacts someone plus fangs on her. If that counts?

HumanimalZoo 01-04-2018 02:46 AM

Well yeah it counts for you, unless you and her decide to share with the community

Jimbo 01-04-2018 07:07 AM

I'm working on a few things for free. I inherited £70,000 this year I dont need you guys money also the last thing I charged any for was just to see if I chould get paid for doing it. There are many great tf artists to give out free stuff or under "pay me what you think its worth"

Anahki 01-04-2018 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimbo (Post 803940)
I'm working on a few things for free. I inherited £70,000 this year I dont need you guys money also the last thing I charged any for was just to see if I chould get paid for doing it. There are many great tf artists to give out free stuff or under "pay me what you think its worth"

... and I just inherited the baldness from my grandfather :D. Ah, shitty world.

CantSaySeeSaw 01-04-2018 09:53 AM

Learn to prefer feet.

djangosp150 01-04-2018 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HumanimalZoo (Post 803939)
Well yeah it counts for you, unless you and her decide to share with the community

I’ll share eventually and give context/what was said

rehtlh 01-04-2018 02:37 PM

Personally, I don't mind a bit helping to support our TF artists, but Patreon is not at all my favorite way to do it because I'm not particularly invested in any one TF artist's work. I'd much rather pay on a one-time basis for TF comics and such so I can avoid stacking monthly payments up worse than they already are. I can understand if that's way more work for way less money for the content creators, though. I do, honestly though, feel like there was a good amount of TF art in 2017 all in all, even if none of it was mainstream or heavily funded.

Anahki 01-04-2018 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CantSaySeeSaw (Post 803945)
Learn to prefer feet.

In my case, I'm a worshipper :P.

slayer1 01-04-2018 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anahki (Post 803959)
In my case, I'm a worshipper :P.

Yep, same here, luckily for me there is an endless supply of that content.

As for TF it has been an almost two year drought, I think it really started around the time Missa stopped making tf content.

CantSaySeeSaw 01-04-2018 04:13 PM

I should have known that my sarcastic remark would be met with, "I am into feet, and there's still not enough teef 4 me"

The AP Ninja 01-04-2018 04:14 PM

I understand that the best solution is to produce/request erotic TF content from independent artists (in fact, I have done my own promotion list at the AP/AR subforum) but the rare/non-existent occurrence of well coreographed TFs (both of this genre and my thing) on media in general, headed to a wider audience is something truly saddening for us process fans. I would like to see more creative minds actually considering a transformation important for their work like they did before and trying to put their soul to it, trying to express something.

By the way, if it wasn't obvious already, this comment was rather headed towards creatives asides from the awesome artist we see here at deviantart/furaffinity/patreon whatever. I meant erotic producers not aware of this community, directors for non-erotic media etc.

Anahki 01-04-2018 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CantSaySeeSaw (Post 803962)
I should have known that my sarcastic remark would be met with, "I am into feet, and there's still not enough teef 4 me"

Yep, I've become quite predictable, to the point that sometimes I behave like a bot of myself :D. Now let me see your feet... blip blip blip. Kill me before I lay eggs.

slayer1 01-04-2018 05:45 PM

I pay for more content these days than I ever did before and I'm fine with it but wish there was more. I generally don't like to commission but happy to pay artists. Also that has nothing to do with the lack of mainstream content, we can do nothing about that...

Werewolf1361 01-05-2018 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slayer1 (Post 803961)
Yep, same here, luckily for me there is an endless supply of that content.

As for TF it has been an almost two year drought, I think it really started around the time Missa stopped making tf content.

Me four!

I'm trying to come up with new TF content but I'm not much of an artist, my photomanips are sophmoric and I'm struggling with writers block.

Jimbo 01-05-2018 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slayer1 (Post 803967)
I pay for more content these days than I ever did before and I'm fine with it but wish there was more. I generally don't like to commission but happy to pay artists. Also that has nothing to do with the lack of mainstream content, we can do nothing about that...

I just wish the ones who always moan about having to pay would know what its like to sit there for hours on end drawing this stuff and find time for hobbies,sleep,eat,travel and hold down a full-time job...

No no its our fault we are only here to be their happy slaves.

One time a guy sent me a note asking me to draw him a full colour multiple page comic and he flipped out when I asked him how he was gonna pay me. "YOU SHOULD DID IT ALL FOR FREE AND LIKE IT"

Artists need to eat too!

Anyways I'm sitting on a stockpile of content I need to upload soon and its all gonna be free. Dont say Jim never gave you guys nothing.

danielsangeo 01-05-2018 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The AP Ninja (Post 803963)
I understand that the best solution is to produce/request erotic TF content from independent artists (in fact, I have done my own promotion list at the AP/AR subforum) but the rare/non-existent occurrence of well coreographed TFs (both of this genre and my thing) on media in general, headed to a wider audience is something truly saddening for us process fans. I would like to see more creative minds actually considering a transformation important for their work like they did before and trying to put their soul to it, trying to express something.

I don't know if this will mean anything in the short term, but the feature-length TG movie I'm working on will be putting the transformation element as a central focus (maybe not THE central focus, but A focus). However the movie won't be out for a long time (I want to do this right) but I hope I'll have the support from the TF community in general once the ball really gets rolling on it (hopefully sometime this year). It's a TG element, rather than TFing into a non-human animal, but I might be able to squeeze a non-human animal TF into the movie if there are people that want that. :)

Thank you!

The AP Ninja 01-05-2018 03:43 PM

Are you working in...like, an actual DVD film? Woah

danielsangeo 01-05-2018 06:49 PM

I don't know what the final format will be, but yes, it'll be a feature length film or, as you say "an actual DVD film". It's still in the "script" stage so don't expect it any time soon. DVD and even Blu Ray may have gone the way of VHS or BetaMax by the time we're done.

More information will be released when available for but now, check out the really barebones website:

http://rougemovie.com

Thank you! :)

civis-rasa 01-06-2018 09:13 PM

Something new for 2018, there is a lot of potential here. Hanson and the Beast, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYjvyhd_CLU

Kantomaster1111 01-06-2018 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by civis-rasa (Post 804036)
Something new for 2018, there is a lot of potential here. Hanson and the Beast, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYjvyhd_CLU

There’s a thread for this already, and I posted in there as well, but I have to agree that 2018 is off to a great start. I also saw Another WolfCop in 2017, but it’s proper release for you guys will be this year; I thought the werecat was decent even if it was light on process.

movieman 01-07-2018 03:01 PM

SHORT FILM: Inhumane

A sadistic, small-town sheriff and his cronies brutalize a young woman and leave her for dead in the woods. Bitten by a werewolf and bestowed with supernatural abilities, can she retain her humanity as she exacts revenge?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt7542652/

Anahki 01-07-2018 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by movieman (Post 804073)
SHORT FILM: Inhumane

A sadistic, small-town sheriff and his cronies brutalize a young woman and leave her for dead in the woods. Bitten by a werewolf and bestowed with supernatural abilities, can she retain her humanity as she exacts revenge?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt7542652/

Having a look at the creative concept from the movie twitter account, the werewolf is going to be lens-fangs-claws type, so little to none TF is expected (I mean, no fursuit or heavy makeup, and no undressing, you perverts!!).

djangosp150 01-07-2018 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anahki (Post 804078)
Having a look at the creative concept from the movie twitter account, the werewolf is going to be lens-fangs-claws type, so little to none TF is expected (I mean, no fursuit or heavy makeup, and no undressing, you perverts!!).

oh man I got tired of digging for anyyy makeup shots. But I am indeed excited about this one

bcislandguy 01-07-2018 10:59 PM

In a world of special effects where they come up with amazing prosthetics for a one shot alien in a movie, why is every horror movie director happy with using like a dollar store werewolf makeup kit with some halloween ebay contact lenses and some glue on fur. I can understand that a movie costs money to make, but crowdfunding isn't to just buy someone some AV equipment so they can do other stuff. If I was to fund someone, I want to see they have the equipment and the actors in place.

bcislandguy 01-07-2018 11:02 PM

Here is the example of the recent funding movies being realistic

"Hi I'm Bob and I want to do a horror movie about werewolves, now i need about 100k to do this properly. Now I either graduated film school or dropped out and first need to pay off my 30k in student loans for my art degree. Then I need about 60k to buy all the high end cameras, computers and rent on a studio I will live above for the next year. So that will leave me about 10k of your money to pay for actors, effects, and to make a few hundred copies of the movie. Don't worry by the time i get the money and buy the stuff I should have a rough draft of the script done....also I need a ride to the Dollarama to buy supplies"

Jimbo 01-08-2018 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcislandguy (Post 804086)
Here is the example of the recent funding movies being realistic

"Hi I'm Bob and I want to do a horror movie about werewolves, now i need about 100k to do this properly. Now I either graduated film school or dropped out and first need to pay off my 30k in student loans for my art degree. Then I need about 60k to buy all the high end cameras, computers and rent on a studio I will live above for the next year. So that will leave me about 10k of your money to pay for actors, effects, and to make a few hundred copies of the movie. Don't worry by the time i get the money and buy the stuff I should have a rough draft of the script done....also I need a ride to the Dollarama to buy supplies"

Let's not forget the little bits here and there they will need to drag it out and keep it going. Some of us are going to pay to make our dreams happen.

danielsangeo 01-08-2018 08:25 AM

As someone who is going to be seeking crowdfunding for the movie I want to make, I hope that such a dim view on crowdfunding will not apply to me. What are y'all's recommendations on how to do crowdfunding right? I am not ready to begin crowdfunding yet, but I will do it eventually.

Thanks!

bcislandguy 01-08-2018 09:27 AM

If you want to crowdfund you need to show people what they are getting, you need to put the work in and at least do a short video of what your planning to do. You need to prove you have the equipment to do the job already and some credit to your name. Crowdfunding has just become a form of modern day street begging from every nobody out there who has an internet connection.

It's like the same situation as telling people your a carpenter and you will build someone the house of their dreams....but first they need to give you money up front to go to trades school, then pay for all your future use tools and when your feeling up to it you will get to work on the house....that dosn't happen in real life and producing a film is no different.

Also realize you may encounter a lot of people not wanting to invest cause they have been burnt before, look at a classic case like Abrownrigg's Freeborn, he produced 2 short films about the movie, both has elements of TF implied stuff and many people including myself funded him. He had a production background and the equipment....but it was a straight up cash grab for him to make some art film he wanted to do and now has all but vanished from the community.

Jimbo 01-08-2018 09:27 AM

danielsangeo you have prooved yourself and dont have anything to worry about. :)

bcislandguy 01-08-2018 09:38 AM

The internet has created this level of shameless self enrichment, without having to face the people you have essentially borrowed money and there is no legal or moral penalty for screwing other people over.
Missa was the last person to actually do this with any degree of success, guys would pay money to her for her vids as she was an actual woman because you could see she had a pussy in her videos, basically any other "female" in the tf community that dosn't do video's is a guy, either in a female online persona, or transgender in life and most people know this nowadays and most guys are not into that, nothing wrong with being like that but its not what a lot of people want

TF-Viewer 01-08-2018 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcislandguy (Post 804096)
The internet has created this level of shameless self enrichment, without having to face the people you have essentially borrowed money and there is no legal or moral penalty for screwing other people over.
Missa was the last person to actually do this with any degree of success, guys would pay money to her for her vids as she was an actual woman because you could see she had a pussy in her videos, basically any other "female" in the tf community that dosn't do video's is a guy, either in a female online persona, or transgender in life and most people know this nowadays and most guys are not into that, nothing wrong with being like that but its not what a lot of people want

Was there some point you were trying to make in there?

CantSaySeeSaw 01-08-2018 01:51 PM

Quote:

Hey hey, fuck you! :D I'm busting my freaking butt to bring the donkey community some content and if you think I don't have plans for some canine fun, put your money where your mouth is or shut it.

AND, I might add, Missa stopped making content because people were taking her vids for free, demanding free content, and generally just whining all. the. time. There is a well-documented attitude problem here on Process and if you're not part of the solution, once again, shut it.

Anahki 01-08-2018 02:49 PM

Well, just to note, Missa probably stopped to make TF videos because "regular" porn was more profitable. As she stated sometimes, she has had a hard life and understood the value of every single penny. Said that, it was true that some of her content was stolen, but ironically now that her works are more "mainstream", they are pirated much more frequently.
Just to add something positive to this thread, I must say that I don't consider this as the worst one in terms of content. Let's say that it wasn't as good as 2015, just to name an especially good year, but for example, during 2017 I've enjoyed the works of some artist that right now are my favourites for comic/painting material:
https://liminalbean.deviantart.com/
and
https://were-world.deviantart.com/
Really men, these two guys are really awesome in their own styles... and Wereworld has even a Patreon that you can take a look into :).

HumanimalZoo 01-08-2018 08:57 PM

I'd also like to add that a lot of women are in tf as lurkers like the many thousands of men out there. Guys are just much more forward and instantly cling to any public female user hardcore with no boundaries, just because they share a kink. So as with any online setting, it's fairly intimidating to have conversations without getting dick pics and rp requests out the wazzo. I appreciate you CSSS for putting yourself out there to create content for the community :D

TGManiac 01-08-2018 09:22 PM

The latest episode of the ancient magus bride had a girl named chise get transformed into a Fox at the end of the episode.

TF-Viewer 01-09-2018 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TGManiac (Post 804125)
The latest episode of the ancient magus bride had a girl named chise get transformed into a Fox at the end of the episode.

Could have mentioned there's no process though.

danielsangeo 01-09-2018 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimbo (Post 804095)
danielsangeo you have prooved yourself and dont have anything to worry about. :)

:D Thank ya!

However, I'm not about to rest on my laurels. I'm going to work as hard as I can once I get that point. The script comes first and that's going to take the most amount of time in which nothing apparent is happening. If you were to observe me while I'm working out the script, it would look like I'm just sitting on a chair doing nothing. If you were to look inside my brain, however, in a cartoonish Tex Avery-like metaphor, it'd be like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV9E9HPeHSM

Not to worry, though! Progress is being made and I hope to have something relatively soon.

spacehillbilly 01-09-2018 06:22 PM

I too have been noticing a lack of TF works lately.

~Circe~ 01-10-2018 12:44 AM

Quote:

The internet isn’t a boy’s only zone. Just because some women don’t show you their pussies doesn’t mean they have a dick. Women know how the internet works and our sexuality is about as flexible as most guys out there. Just because you’re not as flexible doesn’t mean you gotta put me down just because I’m not showing my tits and pussy to you. Especially when it might compromise my personal life or my job or worse my family. No one has to prove a God damn thing to you. If you can’t handle this kinda thing then maybe a kinky fetish site isn’t for you. Take your bullshit outta here and either contribute or stop whining about the whiners who may have more in common with you than you might think.

EDIT: Sorry bcislandguy... You kinda pissed me off. I won’t delete my rant. But I really wish you wouldn’t let your personal experiences or perceptions of the internet make you think that only real women have to show their pussies to be real. It’s just bullshit.

tflover296 01-10-2018 04:58 PM

Maybe this'll perk up people's new year: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/25990455/ a commission made by chesshire88 based on an idea I had for a TF story long ago. I think it turned out great ^^

bcislandguy 01-10-2018 05:18 PM

Cool thanks for the opinion

danielsangeo 01-10-2018 07:09 PM

On the Internet, if we're going by genitalia, it's Shrodinger's Gender. (Schrodonger?)

You don't know what gender the person is you're talking to so you will have to accept them as they present themselves. If you cannot do that, then you probably shouldn't be engaging with other people until you can figure out how to do that without being offended.

Now, let us get back on topic. Transformation in 2018! Go!

nihilist78 01-10-2018 07:21 PM

This is probably foolish of me, but I'm still holding out a sliver of hope that Cassavetes' Yellow will be released this year. Not holding my breath or anything, but maybe, just maybe, it might just happen...? In the meantime, I am delightedly looking-forward to seeing the fruits of the Can'tSaySeeSaw project...

Oh, and here is a little something you all might enjoy. The concept of process is described in a medical context here in this informational pamphlet. This may be flu season, but our Canadian friends must especially beware of Beaver Beaver...

https://macguffin78.deviantart.com/a...hlet-724841151

howlingfan 01-11-2018 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielsangeo (Post 804189)
Now, let us get back on topic. Transformation in 2018! Go!

Okay, back on topic: Not sure if this was already posted (at least I haven’t seen it yet), but Sabrina (xheihachi.deviantart.com) is back to making werewolf/werecat TF videos, albeit not for free, but 1) they’re much better quality, using fur suits and even a little bit of inflation, and 2) they’re for a good cause! According to one post, the money is going to pay for medical expenses for their sick dog. The first video to use the inflation/fur suit is their take on the “Cat People” TF. Unfortunately, the inflation process is very short, but they said they’re working out the kinks (no pun intended) and should have better results with their next video. Apparently, they’re going to post a new TF video every full moon. Not sure if they’ll be able to meet that schedule, but if so, that means the next one should be up on the last day of the month.

civis-rasa 01-11-2018 08:33 AM

[QUOTE=bcislandguy;804096]The internet has created this level of shameless self enrichment, without having to face the people you have essentially borrowed money and there is no legal or moral penalty for screwing other people over.

You sound like the same self absorbed, entitled, dude bro we often find on reddit or some hate group, who thinks women owe them or that a woman's body is a commodity to be bought and sold as you please. You're not entitled to shit, people that create content aren't beholden to you, your opinion or previous experiences. Also, please don't pass off how you feel as a truth for others, you don't speak for me or anyone else here. If someone's content isn't what you're looking for, then you have every right to go and create your own. But don't shit on others who are legitimately trying to create new content just because it doesn't suit your expectation. We don't need that type of attitude here.

Kantomaster1111 01-11-2018 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by howlingfan (Post 804199)
Okay, back on topic: Not sure if this was already posted (at least I haven’t seen it yet), but Sabrina (xheihachi.deviantart.com) is back to making werewolf/werecat TF videos, albeit not for free, but 1) they’re much better quality, using fur suits and even a little bit of inflation, and 2) they’re for a good cause! According to one post, the money is going to pay for medical expenses for their sick dog. The first video to use the inflation/fur suit is their take on the “Cat People” TF. Unfortunately, the inflation process is very short, but they said they’re working out the kinks (no pun intended) and should have better results with their next video. Apparently, they’re going to post a new TF video every full moon. Not sure if they’ll be able to meet that schedule, but if so, that means the next one should be up on the last day of the month.

So she’s doing more than just writhing around naked now? There’s actual process?

~Circe~ 01-11-2018 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kantomaster1111 (Post 804210)
So she’s doing more than just writhing around naked now? There’s actual process?

From what I’ve seen? It’s mostly writhing. And a few masturbation videos. There is some “process”. Hmm, how do I put this. There is shirt stuffing, shirt ripping, and effects like microsoft paint but! Most of what has been posted does look like its five-ten years old.

And as howlingfan said, they’ve promised to release something each full moon. It’s not great but if their devotion is true I can see them posting something along the lines of TMC or Primals Fantasies.

WuschelWolf 01-11-2018 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by civis-rasa (Post 804201)
You sound like the same self absorbed, entitled, dude bro we often find on reddit or some hate group, who thinks women owe them or that a woman's body is a commodity to be bought and sold as you please. You're not entitled to shit, people that create content aren't beholden to you, your opinion or previous experiences. Also, please don't pass off how you feel as a truth for others, you don't speak for me or anyone else here. If someone's content isn't what you're looking for, then you have every right to go and create your own. But don't shit on others who are legitimately trying to create new content just because it doesn't suit your expectation. We don't need that type of attitude here.

Thank you!

danielsangeo 01-11-2018 11:41 PM

Please keep the off-topic personal attacks off the public sections of the forum. If you have a problem with a particular poster, please message them privately or report the post. I will not warn anyone else again in this thread.

Thank you.

tflover296 01-12-2018 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielsangeo (Post 804218)
Please keep the off-topic personal attacks off the public sections of the forum. If you have a problem with a particular poster, please message them privately or report the post. I will not warn anyone else again in this thread.

Thank you.

I was hoping cute/sexy snek TF would help perk people up

Quote:

Originally Posted by tflover296 (Post 804185)
Maybe this'll perk up people's new year: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/25990455/ a commission made by chesshire88 based on an idea I had for a TF story long ago. I think it turned out great ^^

Jimbo 01-12-2018 05:50 PM

The full movie of Hisss is now on Netflix.

https://youtu.be/xDkVAU6bO4w

Anahki 01-13-2018 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimbo (Post 804243)
The full movie of Hisss is now on Netflix.

https://youtu.be/xDkVAU6bO4w

Yep, I remember it. Not bad thing indeed. Thanks man.

CNash 01-14-2018 04:48 AM

I liked that Hisss took the trouble of showing the full intermediate stage, with the actress in full-body snake prosthetics, before she turned into a CGI/rubber suit snake creature.