The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Inflation and Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   "Till She Gets Her Way" BESC Comic (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16132)

clovis 02-15-2009 07:34 PM

"Till She Gets Her Way" BESC Comic

As someone who is guilty of only lurking I feel odd asking for feedback, but since I have generated content, here goes...

My first comic for the BE Story Club , "Till She Gets Her Way," was released a few months ago, and I'm curious what anyone thought of it. I think the artist did a great job with the character and overall I'm quite happy with the results. I would have liked to have gotten more of a sense of clothing stretching- buttons and seams straining under pressure, but that seems to be a common issue with the site's art. There were also a few issues with coloring, and a scene where a body inflation was depicted as weight gain instead- but again, they got it mostly right. I think the story flowed well, and managed to fit in a lot (and a lot of processes) into what is only a two part comic.

But I'm curious what you guys think- what worked, what didn't, and would you be pleased or annoyed if you saw my name on another comic?

thanks for your time,
Clovis

TheTjJones 02-15-2009 07:45 PM

Re: "Till She Gets Her Way" BESC Comic

Hey, I agreed a lot with what you said, and although I would have loved more process, I thought it was an awesome comic. Please do continue to write.

Sorry if you wanted more feedback...but I really did like it.

~Jones

It was okay. Not bad but kinda simplistic BE causewise and character wise.

mcsteel2 02-15-2009 10:28 PM

I think it was great! ^^
I would like to see more of that story.

Max AP 02-15-2009 10:46 PM

Well, to be a BE story, the fact that the girl got massive what a bit extreme, but when she grew in height was great.

I like how you picture at the girl first learning about her power, then taking advantage of it, and finally suffering the concecounces of it.

You have managed to make another great story and certainly Millie had learned her lesson.

Btw, I didn't make the connection about your two stories until now. It seems that this Lydia is the same one as in Playing with a Full Deck, right?

Certainly seeing the comic version of that story will be awesome my friend.

Max

Bareon 02-16-2009 03:50 AM

Hmm... well... whenever I read a story... or look at it as it may be in this instance... I always envision things about how people around the character would practically react... Like.. how she's always wrecking stuff, but never has to pay for any of it... Seriously I'd blame my broken stuff on her and make her pay for it...

Also the subway reaction was kind of... off... if one of those ladies had a registered handgun... well... the growth would certainly stop... >.<;

Ah.. sorry if I sound overly critical... you see I'm in a "story creation" mode right now because of a class I'm taking.. >.<;
Aaaanyway, aside from that its a funny little read and I would not mind if it continued.

chrissyblah1 02-16-2009 05:29 AM

i thought it was a great comic m8

Vejita00 02-16-2009 11:20 AM

It was awesome. I think it was probably my favorite comic on the webpage so far. For once, it wasn't about some girl being brainwashed into being a slut like just about every other strip on there.
I was also a big fan of how you worked in various transformations and growths simply because of the thoughts of others. The idea of the spell backfiring in that way was pretty funny.

Mariangts 02-16-2009 01:40 PM

I loved it^^

Forze 02-16-2009 03:19 PM

I thought it was very well done, but felt a little incomplete. The woman getting the her gift in the end with nothing further felt almost anti-climatic.

That's just my opinion, and otherwise I liked it very much.

fidadoudafi 02-16-2009 04:19 PM

Great story and idea. MORE PROCESS could be great. Continue the hard work

DoomLoofah 02-16-2009 09:36 PM

I would rank you in the top 35th percentile. Try to work on bits that increase immersion in the story, and you'll do well for yourself.