The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Hypnosis On Display - Hypnotic Transformations (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43158)

HypnosisOnDisplay 10-28-2017 03:37 PM

Hypnosis On Display - Hypnotic Transformations

Hey guys, a fan suggested I reach out to the community here so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm the creator / hypnotist for Hypnosis On Display, a video series exploring real hypnosis with models. While we explore all kinds of different ideas and themes in our session, one thing we've become known for is our animal transformations through hypnosis, among the many transformations we experiment with.

While not every hypnotized subject is capable of these transformations, the best can make some very surprising transformations through hypnosis. We've had some incredible girls come through over the past two years, and continue to shoot new sessions each month.

Today we released a new session that should be of particular interest. It was our first every Halloween special, with a large number of transformations, including our model Jayne believing she is a cat, dog, bunny, zombie, and werewolf. You can see a preview here: https://youtu.be/eWVGviyTFp0

I will keep this thread updated and I'm available to answer any questions you guys might have. You can buy our videos at hypnosisondisplay.com and hypnosisondisplay.com/adult-videos/

legend293 10-29-2017 05:52 PM

Re: Hypnosis On Display - Hypnotic Transformations

Is the transformation slow or instant?

Katsumend 10-29-2017 09:21 PM

I have one of the Jayne vids and she's actually really convincing. But yeah I wish the transformations were slower, like her gradually taking on animalistic traits until her mind is completely gone.

alphinecentury 10-30-2017 09:42 AM

Whoa this is excellent! Thanks for sharing! Definitely worth a look :)

aresx 10-30-2017 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katsumend (Post 800464)
I have one of the Jayne vids and she's actually really convincing. But yeah I wish the transformations were slower, like her gradually taking on animalistic traits until her mind is completely gone.

i really hope you attempt more videos like this. the one where the girl tried to stop herself from clucking is right up my alley. i'm personally more of a fan of a gradual thing rather than an instantaneous one.

try a really slow gradual transformation and you'll have my money for sure. <3

thank you for catering to our strange corner of the internet

HypnosisOnDisplay 10-30-2017 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aresx (Post 800485)
i really hope you attempt more videos like this. the one where the girl tried to stop herself from clucking is right up my alley. i'm personally more of a fan of a gradual thing rather than an instantaneous one.

try a really slow gradual transformation and you'll have my money for sure. <3

thank you for catering to our strange corner of the internet

Not a problem at all, I'll certainly explore some slower transformations with the next good subject I shoot. During the Halloween special I do suggest to Jayne that she try to resist the puppy transformation as long as possible, and it's much slower.

Every subject is different in the way they respond to our suggestions. Someone in a lighter trance might be aware they aren't actually a chicken or a cat, but find themselves acting like one and aren't sure why. Someone in a much deeper trance like Jayne can have their reality changed quite a bit so they can believe they are actually that animal or whatever the transformation might be. I think both subjects can be interesting to watch for different reasons.

actionmang 11-03-2017 11:43 PM

Hey! I think I was one of the first to discover your site. I think the main thing I'd like to see is for the subject describe what they are feeling (physically/emotionally) as the transformation happens (and slow as possible is desired). So if that means they keep their voice even as the animal that would be fine. Or, as I think I've suggested before, it would be AMAZING to have the transformation come in specific parts (now you've got a tail, a beak, paws, fur, etc) and then have them react and describe what it feels like at each specific stage. If you did something like that I would be so excited.

I also really like when they remember what they were doing and have to describe what it felt like to be different animals.

HypnosisOnDisplay 11-10-2017 01:34 PM

Here's a GIF from a recent hypnosis session with Ariana I thought you guys might like. She was hypnotized to believe her hand was a snake that could also hypnotize her, and it slowly has her believe she's becoming a snake herself. Her transformations were quite powerful, and this one is no exception.

https://i.imgur.com/0lzr9TH.gif

Her second visit will be released next week so keep an eye out for that, and of course you can buy her first hypnosis session at hypnosisondisplay.com.

Dragon 11-10-2017 05:04 PM

It would be cool if you could get them to describe what they're experiencing during a transformation.

The_Nameless_One 11-11-2017 09:21 AM

Slowly gradually taking on animalistic traits would be great, and having the transformation come in specific parts would also be really cool. For example having them also react to each part/phase, describing what they see (since we can't see it) and feel. Would also be awesome if the animal sounds would merge into their human speech slowly, if that even works with the subject. Like with a donkey...they might go 'what's heehaawww-pening' if the suggestion of braying is implanted strongly enough maybe.
Maybe you use some of the suggestions/requests in here.

(Oh and personally I'd love to see a hypnosis session into a donkeygirl or piggirl. Arguably more a mix than having them think they're changing into a full animal itself)

In any case: interesting work. :) I like it. And you have our thanks for the work you've done so far :D

jonjoe-mossy 11-12-2017 04:56 AM

I second the_nameless_one’s suggestion.To be honest, basically anything live action transformation/hypnosis related with pigs or donkeys involved I’m buying !

j3st3r 11-12-2017 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonjoe-mossy (Post 801238)
I second the_nameless_one’s suggestion.To be honest, basically anything live action transformation/hypnosis related with pigs or donkeys involved I’m buying !

3rded

HypnosisOnDisplay 11-18-2017 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Nameless_One (Post 801206)
Slowly gradually taking on animalistic traits would be great, and having the transformation come in specific parts would also be really cool. For example having them also react to each part/phase, describing what they see (since we can't see it) and feel. Would also be awesome if the animal sounds would merge into their human speech slowly, if that even works with the subject. Like with a donkey...they might go 'what's heehaawww-pening' if the suggestion of braying is implanted strongly enough maybe.

Great suggestions here. I really like the idea of breaking up the animal transformation into different parts, and I'll definitely try it out in an upcoming session.

HypnosisOnDisplay 11-18-2017 11:23 AM

My newest hypnosis session with Ariana, who was returning for her second visit, is now up at hypnosisondisplay.com. Her transformations are quite intense, especially the chicken one.

In her second visit we rapid fire different changes, including her becoming a cat, a puppy, a fish, a chicken, and a monkey. The cat and puppy are used a few times. When she believes we've finished for the day, I have her go through those transformations again as well.

There's a youtube preview on the page with a quick showing of the cat and puppy transformations.

Dragon 11-21-2017 06:35 PM

Speaking for myself, it would also be interesting if one of the models were to believe she was pregnant when triggered. As she looks at her belly, it appears to grow larger, etc...

Tancred 11-21-2017 06:40 PM

One thing I would love to see is a progressive lost of speaking. For example, a girl think she turns into a Pikachu and start saying Pika sometimes while speaking. After a while, she notices it and then, the more she try to not say pikachu sounds the more compulsive it becomes for her to say those up to the point she only can say Pikachu noises!! Am I the only one with this idea?

legend293 11-21-2017 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tancred (Post 801569)
One thing I would love to see is a progressive lost of speaking. For example, a girl think she turns into a Pikachu and start saying Pika sometimes while speaking. After a while, she notices it and then, the more she try to not say pikachu sounds the more compulsive it becomes for her to say those up to the point she only can say Pikachu noises!! Am I the only one with this idea?

i 2nd this idea

HypnosisOnDisplay 11-23-2017 03:28 PM

Our first ever Black Friday sale is now live! You can receive 20% off your full purchase at check out using code BLACKFRIDAY17. The discount remains through the weekend and Cyber Monday.

It's a great opportunity for those new to the series to pick up a video or two. For transformation fans, I'd recommend any of the Jayne videos, Alexis, Rachel, Emma, Ariana, Hailey, Sophie, and the Elizabeth shoot.

Enjoy!
https://i.imgur.com/9PZgiK2.gif

HypnosisOnDisplay 12-08-2017 01:26 PM

We posted a new hypnosis session today that you guys might be interested in. She was one of our best subjects, and responded really well to a bunch of different transformations including a cat, a chicken, a puppy, and a robot. You can see the cat and chicken transformations in our preview video at https://hypnosisondisplay.com.

Screens:
https://i.imgur.com/TfYeNQim.jpg https://i.imgur.com/JcCs3CEm.jpg

Tancred 12-08-2017 01:45 PM

Just by curiosity, did you read the suggestions you got? If yes, can you give us your impressions on those ideas? You can say no, of course, I'm just currious!

HypnosisOnDisplay 12-14-2017 11:19 AM

We're shooting Jayne's Christmas Special tomorrow and we're taking requests if you have any Christmas related ideas. Already on my list is having her do a cat transformation, but have her take on a different part of the transformations each time I snap starting with her voice. I may do this with a few of the animals. I also have a stuffed monkey I'm going to use, likely suggesting she believe it can hypnotize her and transform her into a monkey as well. We have a red nose as well and we'll have her transform into a reindeer.

And yes, I absolutely have been reading everyone's requests, which hopefully you can see in the suggestions above!

legend293 12-14-2017 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HypnosisOnDisplay (Post 802705)
We're shooting Jayne's Christmas Special tomorrow and we're taking requests if you have any Christmas related ideas. Already on my list is having her do a cat transformation, but have her take on a different part of the transformations each time I snap starting with her voice. I may do this with a few of the animals. I also have a stuffed monkey I'm going to use, likely suggesting she believe it can hypnotize her and transform her into a monkey as well. We have a red nose as well and we'll have her transform into a reindeer.

And yes, I absolutely have been reading everyone's requests, which hopefully you can see in the suggestions above!

How about she thinks she is slowly changeing into a christmas elf mind, and clothes?

The_Nameless_One 12-15-2017 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legend293 (Post 802761)
How about she thinks she is slowly changeing into a christmas elf mind, and clothes?

Christmas elf sounds really nice. (especially if she's growing very long pointed and touch-sensitive ears of course ;P)

HypnosisOnDisplay 12-21-2017 09:42 AM

Our first ever Christmas Special is now up at hypnosisondisplay.com/adult-videos. I think you guys will be quite happy with the transformations in this one as I managed to slow them down a lot, especially the reindeer transformation which started with her voice. We also had her believe she's one of Santa's elves, then transform slowly into a zombie elf. There's an extended preview on the site as well. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

HypnosisOnDisplay 12-30-2017 11:41 AM

I put together a compilation of ten hypnotic moments from 2017, and there are a number of transformations included. You can see it here: https://youtu.be/KYybye7kA7I

I also wanted to thank anyone who purchased a video in 2017, it's been great getting to know the community and explore some of your suggestions. We'll be sure to use even more of your requests in 2018. Happy New Year!

actionmang 12-31-2017 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HypnosisOnDisplay (Post 803578)
I put together a compilation of ten hypnotic moments from 2017, and there are a number of transformations included. You can see it here: https://youtu.be/KYybye7kA7I

I also wanted to thank anyone who purchased a video in 2017, it's been great getting to know the community and explore some of your suggestions. We'll be sure to use even more of your requests in 2018. Happy New Year!

First, thank you for engaging with this community! It’s always nice to have content creators willing to listen to suggestions.

I just wanted to give some feedback on the Holiday special. I liked what you did, but I am not a fan of having the voice change first. Mostly because then she couldn’t describe what was happening. Personally, I’d like her to keep her voice throughout the slow transformation so that she can describe what she’s feeling, how her body is different. Then in a separate step she can lose her voice.

Second: I’d love for them to remember being an animal and for them to describe what it was like.

Third: One again, I’d Really love to see the transformation focus on specific physical changes. As in, suddenly she has a beak and then she feels it and describes what that is like (sort of like how robot transformation works when they describe what their body feels/looks like). If she could focus on each physical change as you give them to her specifically (fur, muzzle, pointy ears, tail) then I would be so happy.

Otherwise, I have been really enjoying the clips! If you get Chloe back to do any of this, that would be incredible.

HypnosisOnDisplay 01-06-2018 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by actionmang (Post 803641)
First, thank you for engaging with this community! It’s always nice to have content creators willing to listen to suggestions.

I just wanted to give some feedback on the Holiday special. I liked what you did, but I am not a fan of having the voice change first. Mostly because then she couldn’t describe what was happening. Personally, I’d like her to keep her voice throughout the slow transformation so that she can describe what she’s feeling, how her body is different. Then in a separate step she can lose her voice.

Second: I’d love for them to remember being an animal and for them to describe what it was like.

Third: One again, I’d Really love to see the transformation focus on specific physical changes. As in, suddenly she has a beak and then she feels it and describes what that is like (sort of like how robot transformation works when they describe what their body feels/looks like). If she could focus on each physical change as you give them to her specifically (fur, muzzle, pointy ears, tail) then I would be so happy.

Otherwise, I have been really enjoying the clips! If you get Chloe back to do any of this, that would be incredible.

There's some great suggestions here. These kind of detailed requests help me understand what you guys are really looking for. All of these are very do-able.

HypnosisOnDisplay 01-06-2018 09:31 AM

I've also posted a brand new session with the popular Sophie at hypnosisondisplay.com. She was returning for her third visit, and she's a great subject. Most of her transformations are pretty quick, even when I attempted to slow them down. But she's very imaginative and really one of our best subjects. Her cheerleader transformation is one of my favorite moments in the entire series. Check the site out for a short preview and full list of suggestions!

Kantomaster1111 01-06-2018 09:42 PM

This stuff would be an insta-buy from me if the subjects underwent and reacted to tail growth of any kind. Not that I’m asking you to cater to me, but I’m sure a few other users here wouldn’t mind this as well. :)

actionmang 01-07-2018 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HypnosisOnDisplay (Post 804015)
There's some great suggestions here. These kind of detailed requests help me understand what you guys are really looking for. All of these are very do-able.

Glad it was helpful! Really looking forward to seeing what you do with this!

HypnosisOnDisplay 01-11-2018 11:44 AM

It's my birthday tomorrow and to celebrate I decided to do a short flash sale. Use discount code BDAY18 at check out to receive 20% off your total order. Sale will end Saturday afternoon. Hypnosisondisplay.com.

We've had a busy six weeks with three of what I would consider our best releases ever, which includes Chloe, Jayne's Christmas Special, and Sophie's Third Visit. If you missed any of them, they come highly recommended.

https://i.imgur.com/J59QCpb.gif

HypnosisOnDisplay 01-17-2018 10:43 AM

I put together a compilation video that you guys might enjoy. In this selection the girls have all been hypnotized to think and act like a chicken when they hear a trigger phrase. You can watch it here: https://youtu.be/mDEil_xg16Q

j3st3r 01-18-2018 02:53 AM

Nice one! :) Thanks

HypnosisOnDisplay 01-30-2018 03:10 PM

We posted a brand new hypnosis session today with two roommates with share the name Kat. It was their first time ever being hypnotized, and with a little work ended up being fantastic subjects. Both offered some great transformations, as both were made to become cats and robots. One of the girls was a better subject of the two though, and she offered some incredible transformations, including one of the best robots and chickens we've seen. She's also hypnotized to become a puppy and a mannequin that's posed by her friend. You can see a short preview and purchase the full video at hypnosisondisplay.com.

HypnosisOnDisplay 02-12-2018 03:18 PM

We posted a new release today featuring a new volunteer in Ashley, who was being hypnotized for the first time. She turned out to be a great subject for transformations, and we explore them quite a bit in this session. You can see a lot of her animal transformations in the short youtube preview, which you can see at hypnosisondisplay.com.

HypnosisOnDisplay 03-01-2018 11:07 AM

We posted a new hypnosis session today with the popular Ariana, who was returning for her third visit. She's an excellent hypnotic subjects, and because of that there's a lot of transformations in this one. I tried to slow things down for you guys, and I would have her wake up in a bunny or a cat costume, not remembering putting it on but seeing it, and slowly begin to transform into that animal again. She also becomes a cheerleader, a zombie, a robot, and probably a few other transformations in there. You can see a short preview video at hypnosisondisplay.com/adult-videos/.

HypnosisOnDisplay 03-26-2018 02:18 PM

Hey guys, things have been a little quiet with releases lately as I just released my first book on Amazon. For anyone curious about learning hypnosis, it's a very short, simple approach written in a way anyone can pick up and understand. It's called Yes, It's Real: Hypnosis For Beginners. Buy it here: http://a.co/dwrYM3j

I'm not just here to plug the new book though, our Easter Sale for 2018 is now live! Our Easter Sale for 2018 is now live. You can receive 20% off your purchase at hypnosisondisplay.com when using the discount code EASTER18 at checkout. The sale will be up through the week, ending Tuesday morning (April 3rd). It's a great chance to pick up some of our releases on the cheap.

I put together a short preview for the sale where two of our volunteers think they're cute bunnies. You can watch it here: https://youtu.be/HwjIqpRexPw

Happy Easter!

HypnosisOnDisplay 04-28-2018 08:17 AM

Hey guys,

We've been a little quiet as we prepare to take the series on the road for the summer. We'll be travelling out of a small camper trailer, doing hypnosis sessions along the way! It should be an interesting, hypnotic adventure.

We have recently released a hypnosis session I thought you guys would be interested in. In this session Natalie was being hypnotized for the very first time, and turned out to be an excellent subject, one of the best we've worked with. This session was focused heavily on transformations, all of which took place very slowly. The main three we focus on are a robot transformation, a chicken transformation, and a cat transformation.

This was a very intense session since she went so deep and you can really see that in her transformations. She gets very into these suggestions and roles, and there's a good exit interview where she suddenly remembers the entire session and talks a bit about the transformations as they come back to her.

You can see these transformations in the preview at hypnosisondisplay.com, where you can also buy the video of her full hypnosis session.

actionmang 04-30-2018 03:25 AM

I’ll have to check that out here soon. Just curious, are you still planning to try out the physical change suggestions that I mentioned earlier in the thread? As a reminder that’s where the transformation is paused and they react to having a tail, paws, fur, etc? I’m still really excited about you trying that.

actionmang 04-30-2018 03:34 AM

Also, it sounds like you incorporated some of my feedback, thank you!

HypnosisOnDisplay 05-27-2018 10:38 AM

Hey guys, we've added a new feature to the site that I'm very excited to announce. You can now stream the entire series, over 40 real hypnosis sessions, for only $9.99 a month. I will be adding to the service as well, including some compilation videos of our best transformations yet. You can sign up and start watching at https://hypnosisondisplay.com/.

You can also see a short video I put together to advertise the service here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucfQn4DTN0o

HypnosisOnDisplay 05-27-2018 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by actionmang (Post 808918)
Also, it sounds like you incorporated some of my feedback, thank you!

I'm always happy to include suggestions, especially the transformation ones as it's some of my favorite content to explore with hypnosis.