The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Concert in a Minor Key - Shrink Fan Comics (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46191)

Valeyard Vince 11-01-2019 03:30 AM

Concert in a Minor Key - Shrink Fan Comics

The Big Shrink - Concert in a Minor Key is out now!

https://i.imgur.com/q4LMRZJ.jpg

Detective fiction meets size-changing fetishism as a private investigator and her list of suspects are both targeted by a mysterious criminal mastermind known only as "The Shrinker" in the debut issue of Shrink Fan's latest series: Concert in a Minor Key!

https://i.imgur.com/MJXsSww.jpg https://i.imgur.com/oT7m8mL.jpg

Synopsis: One by one, the members of has-been rock band The Foxy Reckless are falling victim to a mysterious attacker. Despite taunting the authorities with clues and naming the next victim in advance, the criminal remains at large. The desperate remaining members of The Foxy Reckless turn to Helen Carrey, a veteran detective who nearly caught the fiend once before. Can Helen protect the rockers... or will they all fall victim to “The Shrinker”?

Release date: November 1st, 2019
Written by: Jack Hall
Artwork by: Ponce (Altercomics)
Tags: shrinking woman, shrunken woman, multiple shrunken women, fast shrinking, unwilling shrinking, shrinking out of clothes, half-size, mystery, crime thriller

Issue Link: Concert in a Minor Key

Download this comic and every other in our catalog with a single 1-month membership to ShrinkFan.com

ALSO: What did you think about Concert in a Minor Key? Let us know your feedback in the comments section to help us improve!

AB23 11-01-2019 08:21 PM

Re: Concert in a Minor Key - Shrink Fan Comics

It was just… Ok? There's nothing to write home about for this issue. The next few releases look interesting tho, just sucks that we have to wait a month each for them.

Also do the pin ups only get updated on a monthly basis too?

OhZone 11-01-2019 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AB23 (Post 830940)
It was just… Ok? There's nothing to write home about for this issue. The next few releases look interesting tho, just sucks that we have to wait a month each for them.

Also do the pin ups only get updated on a monthly basis too?

Yeah, let me put it this way, when One Extreme to Another 2 comes out, I'll put it together with the first one and really have some fun!

ha!

Shrinkmaster22 11-01-2019 09:33 PM

It's a good concept but the the first chapter ended just as things were getting interesting. There were some good shrinking sequences though some were brief.

mtshrink 11-02-2019 11:37 AM

I resubscribed for this and was really disappointed. There are one or two decent shots but i found the rest to be meh. I do not like how these comics are segmented. Real comics tell a story in the brief few pages they get. This is really a first chapter of a story and not mini stories going thought a full arc, and I think that's what I find most disappointing about the shrink fan comics recently. I would love if shrink fan had more releases that were complete story arcs in 1 issues and they would stop leaving every comic with a cliffhanger. It's getting really overused and old in your comics.

Shrinkmaster22 11-02-2019 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtshrink (Post 830950)
I resubscribed for this and was really disappointed. There are one or two decent shots but i found the rest to be meh. I do not like how these comics are segmented. Real comics tell a story in the brief few pages they get. This is really a first chapter of a story and not mini stories going thought a full arc, and I think that's what I find most disappointing about the shrink fan comics recently. I would love if shrink fan had more releases that were complete story arcs in 1 issues and they would stop leaving every comic with a cliffhanger. It's getting really overused and old in your comics.

I agree, there should be a few short (no pun intended) stories contained in a single comic chapter. The Suzy and Frank series for example, used the same characters but every release was different from the next with no connection so every chapter could be a self contained story.

Tiedefender 11-02-2019 03:08 PM

I can't even get it to download. I guess I will have to try Monday or Tuesday.

qzar9999 11-02-2019 03:22 PM

We do understand that people can get frustrated with a lot of issues that have open endings. (I sympathize with that myself!) But it's good to be able to tell at least some longer stories, and we try to strike a balance. Of the 11 releases this year, 5 have been single-issue stories, and two of them are two halves of a complete story. So we do try to give you folks some good one-shots, you know? :)

scidram 11-02-2019 03:49 PM

If the story is good, I don't mind cliffhangers, sequels, series, etc. Sure, I'm somewhat biased as a writer, but as a consumer, I'm thrilled when a new part of a recurring series comes out--like "Small Fortune 5" next month and "One Extreme to Another 2" (Finally! Woot!) In February. And waiting for "The Invisible Girl 2" was so worth it. Likewise, over at TransformFan, "In the Swine of Duty" is an amazing series, always worth the wait.

As for this story, I'm intrigued by the premise, and I enjoyed the setup. Reserving a full verdict for part 2 and seeing more half-sized rocker girls!

Tiedefender 11-02-2019 06:40 PM

Finally got to read it.

It was just okay. It is a nice start to a detective story. Not really good as a shrinking woman story so far.

Amandafaurl 12-17-2019 02:20 PM

Concert in a Minor Key Shrink Fan Comics

Thanks for the fan account, your english was fine.
Its glad to see a Taeeeeeyeon fan .
It sounds like the girls and the fans had fun, the water part was funny too.