The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Updates on BustArtist's grOw series. (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15985)

BustArtist 02-06-2009 12:33 PM

Updates on BustArtist's grOw series.

2 Attachment(s)
After a small technical delay (if you've been reading my blog), the next issue of "An Inconvenient Growth" has been released!

grOw/cOmic#3: "An Inconvenient Growth"
Issue 4: "Thank you. Please come again."

16 color pages, plus 2 covers.

It was do or die now. After a short, intimate exchange, Julie’s enormous breasts started to go into another growth spurt — this one stronger than the rest. On top of that, it was now becoming apparent that the two new friends were quickly running out of room in their exitless prison.

Julie’s and Tyler’s heart rates were now quickening, not just from a deep kiss or by the pressing of warm bodies against each other, but also from the fear of being trapped and crushed. It was a dizzying mixture of desire and distress, of prurience and panic.

Anxiety peaked as their minds questioned whether they would they be able to get out of the elevator in time, because something was telling them that the growth Julie was experiencing was not going to end anytime soon.

Category: Breast Expansion (chemical: wow); (sexual situations)

Go to: www.bustartist.com

(P.S.- watch for the surprise at the end!)

The preview image attached below is a "Process Forum only" preview. Enjoy!

Sutibaru 02-06-2009 02:04 PM

Re: Issue#4 of BustArtist's grOw/cOmic#3, RELEASED!

I am starting to think of instead of making a brand new thread each issue, keep these in one thread.

BustArtist 02-06-2009 03:02 PM

Re: Issue#4 of BustArtist's grOw/cOmic#3, RELEASED!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sutibaru (Post 261656)
I am starting to think of instead of making a brand new thread each issue, keep these in one thread.

Every Forum is different. If you would like me to, I can do that. I can start now, if there is a way to edit the title of the post so that future updates can be placed here without any confusion.

Sutibaru 02-06-2009 07:22 PM

Re: Issues of BustArtist's grOw/cOmic RELEASED!

How about that as a title?

malhavoc 02-06-2009 07:26 PM

Hurray for magical mod powers!

And in regards to the comic, I'll be buying that as soon as the bill collectors go die in a fire. -___-

Nixemus 02-06-2009 08:32 PM

I can't download it! I can only view it in the browser... I click on the link, and it goes straight to the comic, an option to download doesn't even come up?

Can someone help me?

n01 02-06-2009 08:44 PM

Quote:

I can't download it! I can only view it in the browser... I click on the link, and it goes straight to the comic, an option to download doesn't even come up?

Can someone help me?
Right click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or similar.

Bustartist,
Another great installment, thanks for producing all of this great content for the community. I'm very excited by the suprise at the end as well as the hint at the next comic. (:
n01 in particular.

Nixemus 02-06-2009 08:52 PM

No, its a javascript link, it only has the option to bookmark or view properties.

wolfman-al 02-06-2009 09:44 PM

I like it!
Its boobylicious

Roy 02-06-2009 11:27 PM

Woot! *scurries off to purchase*

Congartis 02-06-2009 11:32 PM

Follow the preview link, right-click the picture, then save the picture.

BustArtist 02-07-2009 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nixemus (Post 261809)

Can someone help me?

Nixemus: You may have a browser that shows PDFs in the browser window (like Mac's Safari). Here are the commands on the Mac, and they should work if you have another browser/platform:
1) Command-Shift-S (Save As) (Mac): this will allow you the save the PDF to your hard drive.
2) OR, press F8 (Mac) to bring up the Tool Bar that is hidden, and choose the Disk icon.
3) OR, use a browser that does not show the PDF in the window (like Firefox).

Email me at help@bustartist.com if you have more problems, or need me to reset your download limits.